#101 Vice

Vice

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:Stuff....

Posted 18 June 2015 - 09:23 AM

Okay I'm way beyond confused, if this doesn't prove that Sakura is the mother I don't know what else will?

I mean what kind of message would Kishimoto be giving out if Sasuke had relations with Karen and had a child yet is devotedly married to Sakura? Doesn't make sense at all, so either the whole karin being the mom is a red herring/misunderstanding OR Sarada is an experiment that orochimaru made from Karin and Sasuke's dna, idek how that would work but w/e at this point Kishimoto can make-up whatever he wants. I'm tired of seeing Sasuke potrayed as an as*hole and yet he does things like this and suddenly he's the greatest guy,either stick with Sasuke turning a new leaf and being a decent person or just keep writing him as a jerk, pick one kishimoto.

I mean, what kind of message would Kishimoto be giving out if SasuSaku became canon?

xg0g.gif

#102 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 18 June 2015 - 09:40 AM

I agree with James and the other poster. Kishi is mocking the SS fandom and is driving the franchise to the ground.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#103 BecauseYouLetRinDie

BecauseYouLetRinDie

I didn't die for this sh*t.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 09:40 AM

I mean, what kind of message would Kishimoto be giving out if SasuSaku became canon?

I'm trying so hard to like this couple , I really am but stupid drama like this makes me wonder why Kishimoto insists on writing Sasuke as this back and forth flimsy character who is good natured but still an as*hat, idk if kishi purposely has written Sasuke like that but it's so annoying lol. Anyways, going back to what you said, yeah sasusaku was never a couple to admire but why continue a bad message? What makes sasusaku fans admire this couple, even if Sakura is in fact married to sasuke now and she is Sarada's mother because she has raised her and loved her, if Karen was truly Sarada's mom that wouldn't erase the fact that Sasuke had relations with her while having a relationship with Sakura ? That's VERY messed up so...There HAS to be more to this than Karen just being the mother and Sasuke the father , I have a feeling Sarada could be an experiment, this would leave Sasuke in the clear of not having anything to do with Karen romantically/sexually but also have it so that Karen is the mother of Sarada only by dna.

#104 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 09:41 AM

you know what's the worst part of this chapter?

Sakura and Sasuke act like there is a bond of love, cairing and compassion between them, but there actually is none, Sakura calls him "Otto" or "danna-sama" or at least it is nowhere to be shown (so it is nonexistent, since writing is about showing, not telling). This forehead poke has nothing to do with Sakura. It's a Thing between Itachi and Sasuke, who had a SHOWN REAL BOND, not a told one.

So Sakura's "best" Memory of Sasuke is when he poked her forehead? Interesting. Why? Sakura has no Idea what it means for Sasuke. She has no Idea of him, his life, his Feelings and everything else. Or was she thinking about one of the numerous times he tried to kill her? "His sparkling Hand aimed directly for my heart, it was so romantikkuuuu from Otto danna-sama" - Would make way more sense for her current personality, wich is nothing more than some scattered pieces who do not fit together anymore.

But wait ... this forehead poke ... could it .... could it be that this was supposed to be A CUPID FOR SASUSAKU?!?!?! OMG TRUTH IS HERE, I FOUND IT! (Please kill me ....)

My wife is not a weak woman - interesting. How do you know, Sasgay aka "I'm Kishimotos favourite Charakter and the manga should've been called Sasuke-instead!"?

The last time you saw her was 12 years ago - and you weren't very fond of her and her abilities that time. Oh wait, that must've been happened off Panel, just like every other seemingly relevant plotpoint, right? Yeeeaaahhh ...

The characters, this manga, everything ... ist just like broken pieces of glass who are so demolished that they can't fit together anymore.

Kishimoto can tell me 5000 times that this glass is actually a Vase. My eyes are telling me otherwise.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#105 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 09:44 AM

Please ... someone has to make a meme about "Sakuras favourite Moment with sasuke" when he tries to Chidori her heart xD

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#106 Vice

Vice

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 09:46 AM

I'm trying so hard to like this couple , I really am but stupid drama like this makes me wonder why Kishimoto insists on writing Sasuke as this back and forth flimsy character who is good natured but still an as*hat, idk if kishi purposely has written Sasuke like that but it's so annoying lol. Anyways, going back to what you said, yeah sasusaku was never a couple to admire but why continue a bad message? What makes sasusaku fans admire this couple, even if Sakura is in fact married to sasuke now and she is Sarada's mother because she has raised her and loved her, if Karen was truly Sarada's mom that wouldn't erase the fact that Sasuke had relations with her while having a relationship with Sakura ? That's VERY messed up so...There HAS to be more to this than Karen just being the mother and Sasuke the father , I have a feeling Sarada could be an experiment, this would leave Sasuke in the clear of not having anything to do with Karen romantically/sexually but also have it so that Karen is the mother of Sarada only by dna.

Don't try. It's going to suck either way.

xg0g.gif

#107 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 09:47 AM

Please ... someone has to make a meme about "Sakuras favourite Moment with sasuke" when he tries to Chidori her heart xD

2uh7ltw.jpg

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#108 Hatted

Hatted

Genin

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 09:50 AM

What would think about adult Sakura actually getting over Sasuke romantically? 

If sakura not did this when he was a crazy man and tried to kill she why her would make this now they're married ?

In theory, she has gotten over Sasuke but its hidden from her audience view.

What ? all we see from sakura in the manga is she calling sasuke of "husband" and blushing thinking about chapter 699

Where the hell you saw this ?

#109 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 09:52 AM

fine, I'll do it myself!  :hm:

- Amy Cassidy

#110 Vice

Vice

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 09:54 AM

meme5500e75d76a567c7.jpg

xg0g.gif

#111 Hatted

Hatted

Genin

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 09:54 AM

Its looking more and more like SS was never a real couple. 

• Very strong evidence Karin is Sarada's mother.
  • When asked if they ever kissed, Sakura had a sad expression.
  • They are apparently married but not a single picture.
  • Sasuke constantly calling her his wife makes it seem like he is trying too hard to make it look like they are married.

Looks like SS was never romantically involved but are good friends and because of that Sakura decided to raise Sarada. 

If this was the case why sakura would  blush remembering the forehead poke and call sasuke "husband" even when her is alone with the enemy ?

Edited by Hatted, 18 June 2015 - 09:55 AM.

#112 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 18 June 2015 - 09:55 AM

If sakura not did this when he was a crazy man and tried to kill she why her would make this now they're married ?

What ? all we see from sakura in the manga is she calling sasuke of "husband" and blushing thinking about chapter 699

Where the hell you saw this ?

That's just a theory. No need to get worked up over it.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#113 BecauseYouLetRinDie

BecauseYouLetRinDie

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 09:56 AM

Look I understand you guys are not happy with the direction the manga has taken but in an unbiased way of looking at it, it IS possible that Sasuke and Sakura could have formed a bond that has not been shown, I mean look at Naruhina they hardly had panel time and yet tadaaa married. (If you're just going to complain about how stupid that is because it's not shown then please don't respond because obviously this is the way Kishimoto has chosen to write his romance so lets leave it at that.)

SO, from what I can see Sasuke was there for Sarada when she was young due to the flashback where he is walking with her and Sakura holding hands, but probably a short visit or he up and left around when sarada was a toddler. 

OKAY SO HERE IS MY PREDICTION:

Sarada is actually an experiment created by Orochimaru by gathering dna from Sasuke and Karin wanting to create some uchiha/uzumaki hybrid and that explains how the onion boy and shin guy know about/ wanted to steal sarada because they know she possesses sharingan etc, and so when Sarada was born as a baby Sasuke found out about this and probably lashed at orochimaru for doing this and Karin wanted nothing to do with sarada even though it's her dna, so Sasuke ended up taking her and telling Sakura about this, Sakura being the kind person she is accepts Sarada as her and Sasuke's child and raises it and that's how the whole karin being the mother thing comes into play. (Also maybe the thing about Sakura not being able to have children is true or she had a miscarriage?)

OR

The whole Karin thing is a misunderstanding/red-herring, sasusaku was just being trolled and Karin is not the mother, Sakura is in fact the birth mom.

Edited by BecauseYouLetRinDie, 18 June 2015 - 10:00 AM.

#114 Vice

Vice

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:03 AM

15 people reading this and no one is posting  :hm:

xg0g.gif

#115 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:05 AM

15 people reading this and no one is posting  :hm:

128716274044094083.jpg

#116 BecauseYouLetRinDie

BecauseYouLetRinDie

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:10 AM

I also like how someone mentioned that Sarada was going to pull a sasuke and leave the village. She was just like ''well I guess I'mma just go be on my own now, live in the wilderness maybe become a rouge ninja do a little soul searching''

She is definitely Sasuke's daughter.  :hm:

#117 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:11 AM

@BecauseYouLetRinDie

There is a word (actually two, lol) for the first sentence you wrote: bad writing.

- Amy Cassidy

#118 Hatted

Hatted

Genin

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:11 AM

Just an ask : why people are thinking sakura get over sasuke and the marriage is fake ? I mean; you guys really read the chapter ? IDK but sakura blushing while talks about sasuke and the dialogue from sakura to sarada about sasuke loving she and sarada and returning to home when the mission is over is kinda a harbinger of ss getting a happy ending

#119 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:13 AM

What? Nobody thinks their marriage is fake. Its all about the quality of this ....

- Amy Cassidy

#120 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:16 AM

Just an ask : why people are thinking sakura get over sasuke and the marriage is fake ? I mean; you guys really read the chapter ? IDK but sakura blushing while talks about sasuke and the dialogue from sakura to sarada about sasuke loving she and sarada and returning to home when the mission is over is kinda a harbinger of ss getting a happy ending

Because Kishi is not serous with his work.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users