• Please log in to reply
1817 replies to this topic

#101 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 03 March 2015 - 10:08 PM

yup XD it's been a while since I've seen it, so I don 't remember the details.

I shall continue it later. After my duties. (⌒_⌒)

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#102 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 03 March 2015 - 10:45 PM

Ranma 1/2, asdfasfdfadsa

His voice is great!!

I also hate everything zombie-like... My friend recommended me I am a Hero long time ago but I can't T____T

Trust me theunburnt do it. It's literally Oyasumi Punpun in an apocalypse. 

I can't even remember tbh... My channel showed all kinds of popular TV shows back then, but I think it was Dragonball and Sailor Moon when I was five. First Manga... I think it was Wedding Peach when I was around 8. My second one was Ranma for sure.

I've been exposed all my life. I was literally raised to love anime. I mean, my family isn't really that into it but my mom used to buy anime movies for my brother who was studying Japanese. Then that was passed down to me. And then with the rise of Dragonball, Sailor Moon, and Gundam I was bound to like it. I also was raised on games like Kingdom Hearts and Tekken. My entire life has revolved around anime for as long as I can remember. I really don't think my family expected this. I don't even think they knew what they were doing lol.  

My first manga was Naruto. I'll never forget. :/

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#103 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 03 March 2015 - 10:53 PM

I've been exposed all my life. I was literally raised to love anime. I mean, my family isn't really that into it but my mom used to buy anime movies for my brother who was studying Japanese. Then that was passed down to me. And then with the rise of Dragonball, Sailor Moon, and Gundam I was bound to like it. I also was raised on games like Kingdom Hearts and Tekken. My entire life has revolved around anime for as long as I can remember. I really don't think my family expected this. I don't even think they knew what they were doing lol.  

My first manga was Naruto. I'll never forget. :/

It was? Man, that's even worse when your first manga disappoints you this much :(

I've grown in and out with mangas and animes, but just last year, I've started to become increasingly more invested again, partially b/c I was trying to find other animes and mangas to fill that gap that I knew Naruto would leave in me.

I think my parents watched Dragonball together with me and my brother when we were younger XD They got so hooked to it, but I totally forgot! So when a few years ago they saw a little kid doing that "Kamehameha!" thing, they were like:" Oh, that's from Dragonball, right?" You should have seen my brother's and mine wtf?! faces :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Other than that, my parents only watched Studio Ghibli movies.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#104 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:26 PM

So, there is a protagonist who over.thinks everythng and is obssesed with a girl and when she grows up makes him feel even more miserable so in the end he could be free? but in an apocalypse?

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#105 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:29 PM

She' MINE.  :argh: Her character development is awesome, even for a sociopath like her <3
Anyway, you should have quote me and answer me in the other thread... You know: 1)MultiQuote 2)Go to the other thread 3) Answer here. See you there :3

Have you seen this yet:

tumblr_nkdlcuxlLT1qbknvio2_400.giftumblr_nkdlcuxlLT1qbknvio4_400.gif

tumblr_nkdlcuxlLT1qbknvio3_400.gif

Why is she so gorgeous :cry: :cry: :cry:

tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#106 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:31 PM

Have you seen this yet:

tumblr_nkdlcuxlLT1qbknvio2_400.giftumblr_nkdlcuxlLT1qbknvio4_400.gif

tumblr_nkdlcuxlLT1qbknvio3_400.gif

Why is she so gorgeous :cry: :cry: :cry:

Did you only play the games or do you read the comics?  :umm: 
What do you think of the reboot?

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#107 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:35 PM

So, there is a protagonist who over.thinks everythng and is obssesed with a girl and when she grows up makes him feel even more miserable so in the end he could be free? but in an apocalypse?

More like- 

"So there is a protagonist who over thinks everything and has a mental disorder and is obsessed with a girl who makes him feel jealousy as a mangaka and he feels even more miserable when he as to kill her cause she turned into a zombie. In an apocalypse."

Squad Roll call :

#108 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:36 PM

More like- 

"So there is a protagonist who over thinks everything and has a mental disorder and is obsessed with a girl who makes him feel jealousy as a mangaka and he feels even more miserable when he as to kill her cause she turned into a zombie. In an apocalypse."

Nice. I will consider it...

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#109 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:37 PM

More like- 

For some reason that manga made me think of Walking Dead XD (I've not watched one single episode of that show so far though).

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#110 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:39 PM

For some reason that manga made me think of Walking Dead XD (I've not watched one single episode of that show so far though).

This comment just turned me off completely.

Sorry Pix.

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#111 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:40 PM

Did you only play the games or do you read the comics?  :umm: 
What do you think of the reboot?

I've only played the games so far. I've seen some things from the comics, and I do like her new design. She seems like she's still the same.

I haven't really read the reboot, so I don't have that much of an opinion on it. I do know that a lot of people hate it though :/

#112 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:45 PM

I've only played the games so far. I've seen some things from the comics, and I do like her new design. She seems like she's still the same.

I haven't really read the reboot, so I don't have that much of an opinion on it. I do know that a lot of people hate it though :/

Ehhh, so you don't know almost nothing about her character :( I prefer her classic design:

10418923_781942298516967_588975566737210

Yeah, Suicide Squad from the reboot is worst thing ever. Also, other things but since you didn't read the comics you won't understand. 

Anyway, you should read it!!! Maybe you would find out liking her ore because of her development. Or maybe the otherwise, hating her because she didn't leave Joker's side until he was dead for real even if he abused her for a long time.

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#113 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:50 PM

Sorry Pix.

That was just my impression. I haven't read the manga yet.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#114 TheFlash

TheFlash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:53 PM

Sorry Pix.

Can please explain why you dislike Zombies or anything similar to it? I'm just curious.

tumblr_n45nt0asf91t4e7bbo2_400.gif

#115 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:54 PM

That was just my impression. I haven't read the manga yet.

I know. But the comparison just turned me off.

Can please explain why you dislike Zombies or anything similar to it? I'm just curious.

Because it's boring and cliche. I hate everything cliche.

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#116 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 12:07 AM

Ehhh, so you don't know almost nothing about her character :( I prefer her classic design:

10418923_781942298516967_588975566737210

Yeah, Suicide Squad from the reboot is worst thing ever. Also, other things but since you didn't read the comics you won't understand. 

Anyway, you should read it!!! Maybe you would find out liking her ore because of her development. Or maybe the otherwise, hating her because she didn't leave Joker's side until he was dead for real even if he abused her for a long time.

You're right, I should :happy:

I really do like both the Joker and Harley Quinn, but that relationship is a big hell to the NO in my books. I don't see how anyone can remotely like them together :twitch:

I'm glad the games are developing her greatly though. They're making her into this huge threat for Batman now, and I've been wanting to play as her forever :umm:

#117 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 12:15 AM

You're right, I should :happy:

I really do like both the Joker and Harley Quinn, but that relationship is a big hell to the NO in my books. I don't see how anyone can remotely like them together :twitch:

I'm glad the games are developing her greatly though. They're making her into this huge threat for Batman now, and I've been wanting to play as her forever :umm:

Just don't make the same mistake of stupid people: Shipping her with Poison Ivy.
If someone dislikes her relationship with the Joker is really hypocrite to ship her with Ivy, Ivy is other one who abused her. In a different way but she did it.

Speaking about Batman....:

10931420_915589118485617_723571825033536

An universe where she is the new "Robin" and is Batman's girlfriend. Ayyy.

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#118 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 12:22 AM

Just don't make the same mistake of stupid people: Shipping her with Poison Ivy.
If someone dislikes her relationship with the Joker is really hypocrite to ship her with Ivy, Ivy is other one who abused her. In a different way but she did it.

Speaking about Batman....:

10931420_915589118485617_723571825033536

An universe where she is the new "Robin" and is Batman's girlfriend. Ayyy.

Ooh, I heard about this one. I can dig it :hehehe:

Remember this :fu:

#119 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 12:28 AM

Ooh, I heard about this one. I can dig it :hehehe:

Remember this :fu:

Lmao, Pamela's face. 
Yup. The series were great too but they censured a few things, such as Harley being Jewish, etc.
Also, CRYINGGG!!!

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#120 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 03:31 AM

Sorry Pix.

Dam*it Trang.  

It's nothing like the walking dead. Nothing. Look, I'll say this. The story focuses more on psychological disorders and horror than it does actual zombies. Kind of like how AoT focuses more on psychological horror more so than the Titans. Not to say I am a Hero is anything like Aot...

Edited by Pix, 04 March 2015 - 03:32 AM.

Squad Roll call :

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users