450 replies to this topic

#101 DarkRadeon

DarkRadeon

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:00 PM

mmmmmm that's interesting... but I can't help thinking that would be a waste to end the manga with Naruto loosing.

lol.but the sketch reveals that Sasuke is obviously not Hokage but a wanderer.It would be SUPER kitten if Naruto doesnt even acheive his dream at the manag end after all he has gone through

#102 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:05 PM

The only thing Sasuke should have is lifelong imprisonment in jail. 

Naruto could have everything but unfortunately he's come to a wacky conclusion that life without his 'best friend' Sasuke is just not worth enjoying  :twitch:

Yes I agree, but if all  this mess should have stopped for long time ago Sasuke could have it easier than Naruto.

Edited by Liu bie, 08 October 2014 - 01:12 PM.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#103 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:06 PM

lol.but the sketch reveals that Sasuke is obviously not Hokage but a wanderer.It would be SUPER sh*tty if Naruto doesnt even acheive his dream at the manag end after all he has gone through

I almost forgot, but lol, we already know that Kakashi is Rokudaime.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#104 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:12 PM

Well I'd have enjoyed this chapter mor if ther weren' so many flashbacks.

Heroic character in shonen manga never kill.
Maybe in flashback.

Kenshiro says otherwise

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#105 DarkRadeon

DarkRadeon

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:13 PM

I almost forgot, but lol, we already know that Kakashi is Rokudaime.

I think that happens because Naruto fails to stop Sasuke and hence he cannot be Hokage.This ties in with the shocking ending that Sasuke wins the fight and gets he bijuu chakra

#106 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:16 PM

>You are my one and only best friend

Who is Sakura Haruno

Edited by Lifeless Leo, 08 October 2014 - 01:16 PM.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#107 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:18 PM

Naruto has to win this or else its sh**ting on his goals and his status as hero and a main character remember this manga is called Naruto . As for the shocking end it really depends on what is shocking to Kishi's standards and that scares the kitten out of me as what he did till now with his insane writing wasn't shocking enough  :wot: .

If you ask me the shocking part is Sasuke not returning to Konoha living a traveler's life or simply escaping from the fight itself but not as a winner since Sasuke returning in Konoha  is what pretty much everybody expected  and also the shocking part  might be the announcement of this movie being the epilogue or revealing the plot for it  so many possibilities but Sasuke Hokage and Naruto loosing ain't gonna happen  or Naruto will always be the looser and be seen as such when the manga is a about him achieving the opposite  Naruto loosing sends a bad message its simple as that .   

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 08 October 2014 - 01:22 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#108 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:21 PM

Well, I have to say this fight did give me chills. Even if I am still not convinced of Sasuke story, at least the fight itself is a little interesting. Two gods collide and decide the fate of the world. Even though it probably won't be a long battle, it will certainly not be boring.

I am not bothered by the NaruSasu bromance because...well, let's face it we all saw it coming.

Flashbacks though...again we covered every flahback, BUT the bench scene. Why is Kishimoto so adamant with avoiding that one? Oh well, whatever. I hope he does bring it up eventually.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#109 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:21 PM

Well I'd have enjoyed this chapter mor if ther weren' so many flashbacks.

Let the flashbacks flow after all the memories are like from the ova.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#110 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:23 PM

Who is Sakura Haruno

Oh please guys, just read the previous pages before making a comment. Someone already said that this is a mistake from mangapanda...

#111 DarkRadeon

DarkRadeon

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:25 PM

Naruto has to win this or else its sh**ting on his goals and his status as hero and a main character remember this manga is called Naruto . As for the shocking end it really depends on what is shocking to Kishi's standards and that scares the kitten out of me as what he did till now with his insane writing wasn't shocking enough  :wot: .

If you ask me the shocking part is Sasuke not returning to Konoha living a traveler's life or simply escaping from the fight itself but not as a winner since Sasuke returning in Konoha  is what pretty much everybody expected  and also the shocking part  might be the announcement of this movie being the epilogue or revealing the plot for it  so many possibilities but Sasuke Hokage and Naruto loosing ain't gonna happen  or Naruto will always be the looser and be seen as such when the manga is a about him achieving the opposite  Naruto loosing sends a bad message its simple as that .   

But whats shocking about Sasuke being a wanderer?The sketches already reveal that.lol

#112 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:26 PM

Oh please guys, just read the previous pages before making a comment. Someone already said that this is a mistake from mangapanda...

I didnt see the comment no need to say anything.

Plus I was making a joke.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#113 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:28 PM

Well, I have to say this fight did give me chills. Even if I am still not convinced of Sasuke story, at least the fight itself is a little interesting. Two gods collide and decide the fate of the world. Even though it probably won't be a long battle, it will certainly not be boring.

I am not bothered by the NaruSasu bromance because...well, let's face it we all saw it coming.

Flashbacks though...again we covered every flahback, BUT the bench scene. Why is Kishimoto so adamant with avoiding that one? Oh well, whatever. I hope he does bring it up eventually.

Well, we are going full circle so I guess the final chapter will deal with that. That said all things must go full circle and it seems like Naruto and Sasuke will be the first before any other main. It does seem like it must be done now because who knows what is the next step for Sasuke. Like if he comes back, what to do. If he doesn't come back, at least this fight is the ordeal of their full circle with a conclusion.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 08 October 2014 - 01:29 PM.

#114 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

But whats shocking about Sasuke being a wanderer?The sketches already reveal that.lol

The sketches reveal kitten , that's your own assumption we don't know nothing for now  not even the plot  so how can you tell me that he's a wanderer ?  We only know about their design and that's about it  you are jumping to fast on conclusions when we have zero evidence .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 08 October 2014 - 01:29 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#115 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

What 'shocking end' are some of you talking about here?! 

this one?

What makes you believe this page had anything to do with Kishimoto? I don't think either Kishi or any of his editors wrote this message.

And even if it was Kishi's message, there IS NO way that a shocking end would imply Naruto losing his match. So the hero becomes a loser in the end and his rival becomes victorious? Naruto loses and Sasuke somehow magically realizes his mistakes after beating Naruto? This is not a 'shocking end', its an 'impossible end'.

Naruto winning against Sasuke is more guaranteed than NS becoming canon ! 

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#116 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:30 PM

I didnt see the comment no need to say anything.

Plus I was making a joke.

I wasn't scolding you. No stress.

What 'shocking end' are some of you talking about here?! 

this one?

What makes you believe this page had anything to do with Kishimoto? I don't think either Kishi or any of his editors wrote this message.

And even if it was Kishi's message, there IS NO way that a shocking end would imply Naruto losing his match. So the hero becomes a loser in the end and his rival becomes victorious? Naruto loses and Sasuke somehow magically realizes his mistakes after beating Naruto? This is not a 'shocking end', its an 'impossible end'.

Naruto winning against Sasuke is more guaranteed than NS becoming canon ! 

I agree with you

Edited by Otaru, 08 October 2014 - 01:31 PM.

#117 DarkRadeon

DarkRadeon

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:39 PM

Damn that mysterious woman/Hinata scarf kitten is being spammed by NH everywhere.Guess I cant argue with them until her sketch comes out so we can finally see if her hair is of that type or not

#118 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:40 PM

Who is Sakura Haruno

She slipped from Naruto's mind just like it happens with Kishi :hm:

it might be short term memory loss

#119 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:41 PM

Damn that mysterious woman/Hinata scarf kitten is being spammed by NH everywhere.Guess I cant argue with them until her sketch comes out so we can finally see if her hair is of that type or not

kinda like the uchiha necklace with ss fans or the rose which Sakura had in one of those teaser trailer in LQ at the time of RTN.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#120 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:41 PM

She slipped from Naruto's mind just like it happens with Kishi :hm:

it might be short term memory loss