• This topic is locked This topic is locked
700 replies to this topic

#101 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:18 AM

meh, i think this confirms the SS theory that Sasuke is trying to make Sakura hate him :/

Sasuke is making each and every person in the Shinobi world hate him except for maybe Karin........and Naruto of course. Those two are in complete love with Sasuke.

Edited by ns.Believe.It, 02 October 2014 - 11:19 AM.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#102 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:18 AM

Eww Itachi wank...

meh, i think this confirms the SS theory that Sasuke is trying to make Sakura hate him :/

Maybe but it also proves that Sakura isnt important to him otherwise he would try to kill her like he's trying with Naruto to cut his ties with the past, makes me wonder if SS fans don't regret that Sasuke didnt try to kill her last chapter.

#103 DarkRadeon

DarkRadeon

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:19 AM

Yeah.I hope it doesnt play out the way the predicted.lol

#104 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Eww Itachi wank...
Maybe but it also proves that Sakura isnt important to him otherwise he would try to kill her like he's trying with Naruto to cut his ties with the past, makes me wonder if SS fans don't regret that Sasuke didnt try to kill her last chapter.

THIS. JUST THIS.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#105 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Inner Sakura got killed last chapter by sasuke lol  :lmao:

She was kill while breaking Ino's mind over Sakura if I'm correct.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#106 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:20 AM

lol. A lot of SS fans are not happy right now or at least the ones I know of. Some are literally hating Sasuke right now cause they can't understand his logic. We always seem to be the first to catch on to things aren't we?

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#107 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:21 AM

She sacrificed herself to break Sakura out of Ino's Mind Transfer Jutsu. Who's to say that she's dead forever when Kishi has a tendency to resurrect characters with Edo Tensei. By all means, Inner Sakura could just be Sakura's genjutsu affinity.

inner sakura isn't a living entity, it's just an old phase that used to be apart of her personality.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#108 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:21 AM

She was kill while breaking Ino's mind over Sakura if I'm correct.

Well, actually, Inner Sakura was just the part of Sakura's personality that she suppressed, just so that she would be more likable, especially for Sasuke. The more she developed, the less Inner Sakura appeared, because Sakura had become more independent and confident with herself; she didn't need to hide her true self anymore. Inner Sakura isn't necessary, because Sakura is, more or less, expressive of her true self. 

Edited by TheQueenB, 02 October 2014 - 11:34 AM.

tumblr_mzsu8jPgZk1qfqao1o3_500.gif

I'll always be there to catch you when you fall. 

#109 Silent Storm

Silent Storm

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:22 AM

once again, ss overstimates ss's bond and understimates narusasu's bond...

Pretty much.

This is another classic case of not reading and understanding the manga and twisting it to suit a pairing agenda.

Naruto / Sasuke's bond is the centrepiece. Sakura doesn't fit into the equation.

If Sakura meant enough to Sasuke that she'd be able to prevent him from doing this, Kishimoto would have built this relationship up. He hasn't.

The Itachi parallel doesn't make sense because Sasuke had no intention of engaging her till she opened her mouth and started spouting nonsense. It was annoying him so he placed her in a genjutsu simulating death.

Itachi did that for Sasuke so he could be fueled by revenge directed towards him. Sasuke has no intention of dying and making Sakura some hero, nor does he care for her as a friend.

"So then why didn't he just kill her?".

Because:

It's inconvenient cause Naruto loves her.

It's quick and effortless.

He doesn't hate her enough to kill. He doesn't hate her at all.

Edited by Silent Storm, 02 October 2014 - 11:22 AM.

#110 choco2

choco2

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

why same flashback repeat again and again  ?  :confused:

MY REACTION FOR NARUTO MANGA ENDING

Y7kvBpU.gif

#111 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

lol. A lot of SS fans are not happy right now or at least the ones I know of. Some are literally hating Sasuke right now cause they can't understand his logic. We always seem to be the first to catch on to things aren't we?

why so much hatred for that poor guy?

why same flashback repeat again and again  ?  :confused:

because kishi is a slouch

Edited by 六道仙人, 02 October 2014 - 11:23 AM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#112 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:23 AM

The one thing about Sasuke's logic that amuses me is that he says that only he's capable of bearing the hatred of others, which makes him a more ideal candidate for Hokage, while Naruto has been doing that for quite some time.  :chuckle:

tumblr_mzsu8jPgZk1qfqao1o3_500.gif

I'll always be there to catch you when you fall. 

#113 choco2

choco2

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:24 AM

so it confirmed Sasuke bond with Itachi and Naruto above all things

sasuke likes yaoi  :chuckle:

Y7kvBpU.gif

#114 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:24 AM

Believing Sakura means nothing to Sasuke is wrong. He's not in love with her but it's obvious he's touched by her feelings, and it's also obvious that he's trying to erase all this.

Kishi is proving with this chapter that Sasuke is not evil at all. He's just trying to do good, but with the wrong way, just like Pain did for example.

Sasuke's feelings are more clear with this chapter. He's trying to be cold and kill Naruto just like that, but deep down inside he has feelings for Naruto. What he said is proving he considers team7 like his family, because they filled the hole in his heart after Itachi's slaughter of the Uchiha clan.

SasuSaku fans are not so wrong when they are saying that Sasuke is trying to make Sakura hate him. With what he said in this chapter, it seems to be the actual thing Sasuke is doing. But I'm sure as hell that he's touched by Sakura's feelings, even if he's trying to kill those feelings by being rude to her. Sasuke wants to stay alone. He just wants to take all the hatred on him, just like Naruto wanted to do back then. Sasuke is ready to sacrifice himself in order to protect what his brother wanted to protect.

With this chapter, we could get a glimpse on what Sasuke is feeling. And what I said last chapter about him feeling down on himself is true. He's considering himself not good. But he's accepting it because it will permit him to attain his goal.

That's my opinion.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#115 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:25 AM

You are absolutely right. Look at what I found in tumblr-

comment

It was tagged under sasusaku! Finally they realise  :th_yeah:

Then again, its also tagged under narusaku...So...

Edited by ns.Believe.It, 02 October 2014 - 11:26 AM.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#116 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:26 AM

Now that the crappy is over talk I hope next chapters will be pure action, don't disappoint Kishi.

#117 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:27 AM

I like this chapter cause they show again how Naruto and Sasuke are completely opposite :P especially the two panel of Naruto smiling with black background and Sasuke being like he is with white background.

And we only get two brief panels of Sakura knocked out, not being able to do anything despite her promise to Naruto to help him next time with Sasuke, way to make your heroine shine Kishimoto!

I think she will help when she wakes up. I don't think she'll just sit. Probably we'll see what's going on inside the genjutsu that she's in sooner or later.

"We're pretty good pals". How can Naruto seriously say and believe this? Well at least he didn't say he was his best friend. I think someone like Shikamaru has been way more of a good friend than Sasuke ever was.

Naruto considers Sasuke his best friend always. Sasuke is his brother for him. We've seen how he always see him as a best friend and brother. He won't say it straight away as best friends the moment he talked with Hagoromo.

Another TNJ chapter. Why am I not surprise. I want to know what's going on in Sakura's head. I would like to see the resurrection of Inner Sakura and want to have a piece of her mind. There's a theory that she might have all Sakura's romantic feelings and by helping Sakura break the genjutsu. Inner Sakura becomes one with Sakura. Maybe that's how may get over. It's pretty far fetched theory.

That's what I think will happen. Two ideas:

1- We see her like lost somewhere in a dark place or whatever place. She'll see at some point Naruto and Sasuke. She'll show her feelings for Sasuke then after she knows what Naruto is for her, she'll realize she loves him, or she doesn't yet, but she moves on for good from Sasuke.

2- We see her with Sasuke as a couple then realizing that it's fake and things happen with her moving on from Sasuke. Don't know if it's possible for a person to realize it's a genjutsu when he/she is in it, but I know that Sakura knows about genjutsu so maybe she'll know what to do, or she'll just break free from it after she handles and know some things when she's in the genjustu.

Edited by T XD, 02 October 2014 - 11:28 AM.

#118 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:27 AM

Well at least this chapter didn't cause that much drama compared to last week.

Sakura is definitely going to wake up from this genjutsu in the upcoming chapters. I'm sure we're all expecting or hoping for a similar scene like the OVA. I mean it seems to fit perfectly to what's going on right now except for Kabuto and Obito being present.

#119 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:28 AM

Believing Sakura means nothing to Sasuke is wrong. He's not in love with her but it's obvious he's touched by her feelings, and it's also obvious that he's trying to erase all this.

Kishi is proving with this chapter that Sasuke is not evil at all. He's just trying to do good, but with the wrong way, just like Pain did for example.

Sasuke's feelings are more clear with this chapter. He's trying to be cold and kill Naruto just like that, but deep down inside he has feelings for Naruto. What he said is proving he considers team7 like his family, because they filled the hole in his heart after Itachi's slaughter of the Uchiha clan.

SasuSaku fans are not so wrong when they are saying that Sasuke is trying to make Sakura hate him. With what he said in this chapter, it seems to be the actual thing Sasuke is doing. But I'm sure as hell that he's touched by Sakura's feelings, even if he's trying to kill those feelings by being rude to her. Sasuke wants to stay alone. He just wants to take all the hatred on him, just like Naruto wanted to do back then. Sasuke is ready to sacrifice himself in order to protect what his brother wanted to protect.

With this chapter, we could get a glimpse on what Sasuke is feeling. And what I said last chapter about him feeling down on himself is true. He's considering himself not good. But he's accepting it because it will permit him to attain his goal.

That's my opinion.

This would be believable if Sasuke didn't say on at least two occasions: "I don't care what people think of me."

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#120 choco2

choco2

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:28 AM

Kishi is proving with this chapter that Sasuke is not evil at all. 

so SS doesn't have any excuse for sasuke killing sakura  looool  :lulz:

Y7kvBpU.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users