418 replies to this topic

#101 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:24 PM

Wow, inpredicted Obito might still play a role last chapter, I was worried that I might be reaching too far on that one, but...it looks like Kishi had the same idea! Woot!

Now if only the other part about this somehow tieing into some loose ends about narusaku...I will be one happy kitty. :3

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#102 Son-Saku

Son-Saku

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:28 PM

this chapter was good, it showed Obito was not going to be bound to being Madara's Shadow anymore.

#103 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:30 PM

The reason i think Sakura might have something to do with Kaguya is because of this immortality aspect. Also there is that drawing with her similar to the shinigami god who has a knife in his mouth, same as Sakura was drawn in one of the covers. I'd write more about it but i am on mobile, damn.

You mean, because she's a medic ?

Or because she has the Byakugo that prevents her to die ?

Because she's not immortal...

And about the Shinigami well... I think the drawing is similar because Kishi drew it and that's all.

I don't see which link could exists between her and this Shinigami...

Edited by Otaru, 19 February 2014 - 01:32 PM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#104 Sinedd

Sinedd

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:35 PM

Chapter 665 - Who I Am Now
Finally, we see Minato using Senjutsu. It was a big disappointment to me if he didn't know...c'mon he's strong!
Now, Minato is out of the game. With his single arm broken he can't do any technique anymore.
Words, words and words again! I expected that mysterious person next to Sasuke to be revealed, not this!
I thought that Obito died last chapter, but he didn't...my bad, apologize! In the last page from chapter 664 it was shown how Zetsu tried to remove from him, so...I spoke too early!
And I don't understand why Madara called Obito to come by his side if he wants his Rinnengan?
Obito did a terrible mistake to oppose Madara...he could
survive longer if he accepted to be partners again.
I said that Obito will die in chapter 666 (number of the beast, YEAA for the win!) but it looks like not. Woau, this guy survived more than I could imagine...
Next week: Chapter 666 - Number of the Beast, lol! I like this number!!!
I hope in chapter 666 something very interesting will happen. Maybe, they will reveal once and for all who is that person next to Sasuke, not words like this chapter!!! ( I don't want this number, 666 to be a boring chapter, please not!)

#105 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:46 PM

chapter 666 will be drawn by kishimoto's twin brother :hm:

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#106 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:59 PM

These are the talking-est ninjas ever. 

Liked the last panel with Sakura-->Rin. Definitely a parallel. Don't care for ObiRin or any of that dynamic, but I'm glad to see Sakura getting moved to the foreground. Imagine if Kishimoto'd put a scene of Hinata worrying over Naruto there. Gasp.

Also, strange Obito's words about a promise. Kind of a convoluted reference to Naruto. Naruto want to be Hokage, and Sakura supports that and has made that dream her own. But the whole promise thing between Naruto and Sakura now has a negative connotation. Maybe a weird translation thing tho.

The Kaguya was also significant. I got the Eve vibe as well. Sincerely hope Kishimoto doesn't go that route. But it's interesting possible foreshadowing of the role of a woman/partner in setting the chain of events in action. Perhaps it means that a woman/partner/Sakura will play an important and specific role in resolving everything. Not just being a badass, but by using abilities that only she is able to use (in conjunction with the abilities that only Naruto is able to use).

So sad about Minato. Both arms gone. Can't be long now for him. And Naruto...seriously how long can he last with Sakura's hand in his chest? Not too long, I think.

It's always the chapters I'm looking forward to that don't seem to deliver, but when I'm not expecting anything, that's when Kishimoto throws a wrench into the story. 

At least it didn't switch back to The Lee & Gai Show. I figured Kishi would shift focus from what we totally wanted to see to characters that we minimally care about just to introduce a new story line. So at the very least, I'm glad he kept a tight focus on the situation at hand.

#107 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 02:06 PM

chapter 666 will be drawn by kishimoto's twin brother :hm:

I hope he kills Sasuke.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#108 TacticalFox88

TacticalFox88

A Sly Fox

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Science Fiction, Manga, Military History, Internet, Soon to be Digital Media.

Posted 19 February 2014 - 02:11 PM

Notice how Sakura is literally the ONLY one that didn't get owned or even attacked.

She might become of importance next chapter or two.

#109 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 02:17 PM

Also, the "Moon eye plan"...

Maybe Kaguya will have something to do with it.

Because in the japanese actual legend, Kaguya came from the moon.

Maybe some Kaguya moon related power will be handed to someone ^^

Moon poweeeerrrr (aaah lol Sailor moon vibes everywhere ^^' )

Notice how Sakura is literally the ONLY one that didn't get owned or even attacked.

She might become of importance next chapter or two.

I think it's because if she was to be attacked, it would be the end for Naruto, and he needs to stay alive.

BUT

Maybe Sakura will be a big help later (if she can find some chakra to fight)

Edited by Otaru, 19 February 2014 - 02:19 PM.

#110 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,422 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 19 February 2014 - 02:24 PM

Here it is, my review for the chapter: 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#111 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 19 February 2014 - 02:36 PM

I think it's because if she was to be attacked, it would be the end for Naruto, and he needs to stay alive.

BUT

Maybe Sakura will be a big help later (if she can find some chakra to fight)

I wonder if she can mold more chakra while not fighting.. like kurama in naruto's body..

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#112 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 02:37 PM

A taste from the elixir of life (the fruit being that "elixir"). The only other person who has managed to achieve complete immortality is a sectarian cultist who murdered people to appease his deity. Although if anyone is going to eat the fruit then it'll likely be Madara. 

I hope he kills Sasuke.

What did Sasuke ever do to you? 

#113 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 02:43 PM

I wonder if she can mold more chakra while not fighting.. like kurama in naruto's body..

I hope so.

I would like her to fight alongside with Naruto when he'll be on his feet again.

#114 TacticalFox88

TacticalFox88

A Sly Fox

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Science Fiction, Manga, Military History, Internet, Soon to be Digital Media.

Posted 19 February 2014 - 02:46 PM

I just want Sakura to do some damage to Madara for some DELICIOUS tears from her haters. 

:lmao:

#115 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,362 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 19 February 2014 - 02:48 PM

Here it is, my review for the chapter: 

Good review.

#116 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,422 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 19 February 2014 - 02:54 PM

Good review.

Thanks bro. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#117 Kundalini_Master

Kundalini_Master

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:13 PM

So basically Madara mentions that Rikudou created the jutsu or energy for people to communincate without speaking, to eventually understand one another. Isn't that what Naruto does with talk no jutsu? Which may support the point that Naruto could be the Rikudou incarnate, who will bring change to the world through understanding one another and each others pain. I guess that's basically a main theory of the story, peoples opinions on how to deal with suffering in the world. Ultimately the one of acceptance and compassion is the one that's right (at least I assume it will be by the end of the story) which happens to be the one that Naruto sets and follows...

That does make a lot of sense. It's not the power that Naruto has that makes him RS, rather it's the ideal he follows.

Yeah, especially now that the whole shinobi world has accepted and embraced him, along with each of the kages and tailed beasts. He's definitely the one that will bring change to the world.

A great fire burns within me, but no one stops to warm themselves at it, and passers-by only see a wisp of smoke.
—Vincent van Gogh 

#118 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:19 PM

This jutsu OK I see but my point was something else, as I said in my previous post.

My point is that Kishi has had characters use and name Jutsu that were shown to have failed seconds later, a good example would be Hinata's Lion Fist Jutsu thing (can't remember it's name), so why just skip defining it as a Jutsu it only takes a couple minutes to draw a Jutsu name.

Minato doesn't have Yin Kurama anymore, that I know ^^ but they will gain it back. And then someone will need to seal it into Naruto. I still think Minato will play a role in it, because he must makes up for his mistakes.

But the question is "how" ? Because now, he doesn't have any arm.

So maybe he can do it without arm, but really I don't see what Kishi could imagine here ?

Or maybe he will teach Sakura,.. but I think how much I would like that, it's also not likely to happen...

Them gaining Yin Kurama back is debatable and the Sage of Six Path's Prophecy he told the Biju alludes to Madara gaining Yin Kurama, This would still allow two methods of Reviving Naruto, the Gold & Silver Brothers Theory and the possibility of Obito using Renne Tensei to revive Naruto.

But it just could be Kakashi... If it's Kakashi, it will be a little sad that Minato will not save his son.

And it could be Obito but I think he don't know sealing tech.

It's true he was part of the Akatsuki back then, you're right.

But it seems to me we never saw him actually doing a sealing tech or am I wrong ?

I can't remember that.

He did seal the Jubi within himself, and he was present for at least one known sealing (Son Goku's) and one partial (Gyuki's) while posing as Tobi.

Edited by Jake, 19 February 2014 - 03:22 PM.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#119 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:29 PM

My point is that Kishi has had characters use and name Jutsu that were shown to have failed seconds later, a good example would be Hinata's Lion Fist Jutsu thing (can't remember it's name), so why just skip defining it as a Jutsu it only takes a couple minutes to draw a Jutsu name.

Because the focus wasn't on the sealing jutsu at that time, but on the BZ that just stolen Yin Kurama.
The example with Juuho Soshiken from Hinata is not accurate to compare with the sealing tech, because we already saw a sealing tech often. We're used to it. Juuho Soshiken was a power up for Hinata, so yes he defined it.
Also, maybe the sealing tech wasn't finished on Minato's side.
The BZ just took it we don't really know if the Yin Kurama have been sealed in BZ. Although, it's kind of implied IMO.

Them gaining Yin Kurama back is debatable and the Sage of Six Path's Prophecy he told the Biju alludes to Madara gaining Yin Kurama, This would still allow two methods of Reviving Naruto, the Gold & Silver Brothers Theory and the possibility of Obito using Renne Tensei to revive Naruto.

I think there is far too much emphasis on it know to revive Naruto with another option. IMO, this chapter just proved that Naruto will be revived with Yin Kurama.

He did seal the Jubi within himself, and he was present for at least one known sealing (Son Goku's) and one partial (Gyuki's) while posing as Tobi.

Ok so it could be possible for Obito as well to seal Yin Kurama inside Naruto...

Wait.

He did not seal the Juubi within himself, it wasn't a seal.
He took it inside himself no ?
He absorbed it.

I remember something like that.
I will verify.

http://www.mangaread...et/naruto/638/5

Well, he has absorbed it.
We're not sure at all if it's a sealing tech.
And it's quite questioning how he was able to just take the Juubi inside him by the way...........
We saw him doing some hand sign, and that's all.
Very convenient IMO.

At least it was the first time we got to see someone making himself into a jinchuuriki.
Maybe sealing tech is not necessary to do that.

Edited by Otaru, 19 February 2014 - 03:53 PM.

#120 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:39 PM

I agree with you Jake. I believe that Madara will still succeed in capturing the Yin half of Kurama. But Obito might be able to use Rinne Tensei to revive either Naruto or the other Jinchuriki of the past. Or if Obito is unable to do so, He'll give his right eye to Kakashi and tell him about the remaining Kurama Chakra inside those treasured tools and maybe even reveal that Shisui is his brother or something. Though I wouldn't know how he of all people would even know that. It's just a theory of mine that may or may not become true depending on the outcome of certain events.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users