#101 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:05 PM

QUOTE (rocci @ May 17 2013, 09:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What happen? Is rocklee chapter that bad? Or is it their opinion?

Maybe it's just the way it looked to me. Some part were actually pretty funny, but the overall conclusion was irritating. Sakura comments how that Sasuke isn't in the village but that in the end she still... (it's implied that the word is love). And Naruto, Lee and Kizashi are moved by her words and say something along the lines of being there for her.

I know it could be just them supporting her happiness but the general mood made it seem like her being with Sasuke was an acceptable idea. SS being shown as acceptable was the part that I hated from this chapter.

@StriderC

I'm glad you feel great. I hope I can just get over that chapter a little later. For know at least it helps to write about it. I just hope that at some point the Rock Lee author could show a chapter of Naruto having the same cherished feelings of love for Sakura. That's the only way it could counterbalance this chapter (extra points if Hinata is there to see it and smile).

I'm starting to feel like Naruto's feelings are being neglected, so even I'm at the point where I want to see him reaffirm them in a serious manner and not the silly way that the Rock Lee manga does it. It's as if Naruto and Rock Lee hold the same level of feelings for Sakura when the reality is that Naruto probably holds the most intense feelings for love out of any of the characters in this series. I want people to remember that Naruto's love for Sakura is a serious one and not the comic relief that they want to associate it with.

If people keep thinking Naruto's love is a joke then they'll never support his feelings for Sakura. I really don't know why so many people came to that conclusion but this chapter portraying them as such doesn't really help. Since it's a gag manga maybe I shouldn't hold it against the author, but if he can give Sakura a few panels of showing her feelings for Sasuke as a serious thing then I would wish he could give the same decency to Naruto.

I want to see something reminiscent to episode 235 once again. At least we have that, but I was so long ago that you find yourself yearning for a new moment.

#102 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ May 17 2013, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh you also found that Rock Lee chapter. I just finished seeing it some minutes ago. I actually went to the SS fanclub in NF since they have someone there that translates a lot of stuff. I tried my best to not read the opinions there and just see the chapter's content.

I gotta say, it brought my mood a little down. It makes it seem like Sakura's love for Sasuke is a beautiful thing to be cherished, and not the emotion of detriment to her character that it's supposed to be. And at the same time Naruto, Lee and Kizashi (Sakura's dad) are made out to look very silly.

It made it seem that Sakura's feelings for Sasuke are nice since he's the cool one and the rest of the guys are just lame. It infuriated me a little.

what are you talking about? A new SD lee chapter?

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#103 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:08 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ May 17 2013, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh you also found that Rock Lee chapter. I just finished seeing it some minutes ago. I actually went to the SS fanclub in NF since they have someone there that translates a lot of stuff. I tried my best to not read the opinions there and just see the chapter's content.

I gotta say, it brought my mood a little down. It makes it seem like Sakura's love for Sasuke is a beautiful thing to be cherished, and not the emotion of detriment to her character that it's supposed to be. And at the same time Naruto, Lee and Kizashi (Sakura's dad) are made out to look very silly.

It made it seem that Sakura's feelings for Sasuke are nice since he's the cool one and the rest of the guys are just lame. It infuriated me a little.

You're forgetting about lot's of things, Rock Lee SD pass on a time where a lot of things didnt happened example like the murder attempts and Sakura's confession it's basically the begining of the shippuuden, and Sasuke is not a evil guy who wants to destroy the village.
Rock Lee SD doesnt take on account development of character, emotions or whatever it's just like an alternative universe often used for fanservice.
also i found it more of a joke towards Lee, Naruto and Kizashi, girls should not be in love with them because htey aren't cool.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 17 May 2013 - 02:09 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#104 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:10 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ May 17 2013, 11:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what are you talking about? A new SD lee chapter?

I only heard about it by chance and had to go to the SS fanclub in NF to find it. It still hasn't been scanlated properly but images and appropriate written translation were posted there.

If you want to check it out it should be on page 67, give or take.

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ May 17 2013, 11:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're forgetting about lot's of things, Rock Lee SD pass on a time where a lot of things didnt happened example like the murder attempts and Sakura's confession it's basically the begining of the shippuuden, and Sasuke is not a evil guy who wants to destroy the village.
Rock Lee SD doesnt take on account development of character, emotions or whatever it's just like an alternative universe often used for fanservice.
also i found it more of a joke towards Lee, Naruto and Kizashi, girls should not be in love with them because htey aren't cool.

There was a reference of Sasuke as a missing-nin, and when Sakura remembers Sasuke what appear are the same childhood images as when she hesitated to kill Sasuke in the Summit arc.

I know it's just a gag manga. I just get annoyed at stuff sometime and rather write them down then to have them bottled up. In the end maybe the author doesn't really care much about the bad implication since it's all jokes. I just got annoyed that when Sakura talked about Sasuke in the end it was very serious and the guys looked very moved by her. I just hate it when there's a positive implication of SS, even if it's just a joke manga.

Edited by redragon88, 17 May 2013 - 02:16 PM.

#105 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:16 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ May 17 2013, 09:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe it's just the way it looked to me. Some part were actually pretty funny, but the overall conclusion was irritating. Sakura comments how that Sasuke isn't in the village but that in the end she still... (it's implied that the word is love). And Naruto, Lee and Kizashi are moved by her words and say something along the lines of being there for her.

I know it could be just them supporting her happiness but the general mood made it seem like her being with Sasuke was an acceptable idea. SS being shown as acceptable was the part that I hated from this chapter.

@StriderC

I'm glad you feel great. I hope I can just get over that chapter a little later. For know at least it helps to write about it. I just hope that at some point the Rock Lee author could show a chapter of Naruto having the same cherished feelings of love for Sakura. That's the only way it could counterbalance this chapter (extra points if Hinata is there to see it and smile).

I'm starting to feel like Naruto's feelings are being neglected, so even I'm at the point where I want to see him reaffirm them in a serious manner and not the silly way that the Rock Lee manga does it. It's as if Naruto and Rock Lee hold the same level of feelings for Sakura when the reality is that Naruto probably holds the most intense feelings for love out of any of the characters in this series. I want people to remember that Naruto's love for Sakura is a serious one and not the comic relief that they want to associate it with.

If people keep thinking Naruto's love is a joke then they'll never support his feelings for Sakura. I really don't know why so many people came to that conclusion but this chapter portraying them as such doesn't really help. Since it's a gag manga maybe I shouldn't hold it against the author, but if he can give Sakura a few panels of showing her feelings for Sasuke as a serious thing then I would wish he could give the same decency to Naruto.

I want to see something reminiscent to episode 235 once again. At least we have that, but I was so long ago that you find yourself yearning for a new moment.

I actually haven't or don't read the Rock Lee manga, but it's unfortunate you feel this way. I'm sure you'll get over it with a bit of time though. I wasn't expected to feel the way I felt going into that biased video, but I haven't really dealt with NH/Hinata fans in quite a long time. They're even worse than what I remember when it comes to logic, and their blind hate toward Sakura. I truly wish she were loved a bit more but it's never gonna happen with some.

I feel that they're purposely being neglected at this time. I mean, I'd love some NS interaction and hopefully we get that soon. I don't care if it's romantic, or not. I just love seeing them around talking to one another. Naruto's love for Sakura definitely is a serious thing and shouldn't be taken lightly. We've all seen the lengths he's willing to go for this girl.

Also, as for the bolded, I don't think a lot of people will ever support this. Some didn't support it when it was very obvious. rolleyes.gif They don't want what Naruto wants.

#106 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:19 PM

Ahh, I read it... Well, seems like a joke to me.... Seing Kizashi acting like that towards Sakura sounds weirdo LOL

don't worry... SD Lee is a gag manga which is often full of satirical moments.. Don't bother yourself and don't join in SS FC anymore biggrin.gif

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#107 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ May 17 2013, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I only heard about it by chance and had to go to the SS fanclub in NF to find it. It still hasn't been scanlated properly but images and appropriate written translation were posted there.

If you want to check it out it should be on page 67, give or take.

There was a reference of Sasuke as a missing-nin, and when Sakura remembers Sasuke what appear are the same childhood images as when she hesitated to kill Sasuke in the Summit arc.

I know it's just a gag manga. I just get annoyed at stuff sometime and rather write them down then to have them bottled up. In the end maybe the author doesn't really care much about the bad implication since it's all jokes. I just got annoyed that when Sakura talked about Sasuke in the end it was very serious and the guys looked very moved by her. I just hate it when there's a positive implication of SS, even if it's just a joke manga.

I'm going to state that Kishimoto says that her love is selfish but since SS or whatever denies interviews that have bad expression to their pairings i'm going to post canon stuff.

Fist she cant kill Sasuke due to her love but didnt think about the danger he posed against Sasuke or the village. = Selfish proves kishimoto's point.
Since is still not enough or just a mere interpretation i'll press forward.

We see Rin confessing to Kakashi, he rejects because of Obito and then says that Obito loved her and says that he was a trash kinda obvious and a expression for the author itself that her love for Kakashi is not a good one, is something to be cherished.
Later we see 540 where a fodder nin comes and says that she should love a great guy.
"Sasuke is not a great guy" she's sad and obviously knows he's not a type of guy who she should not be inlove, previous she make a confession to Naruto on summit arc where she herself states he's a nukenin and only made her suffer, whic is obviously again stating that her love for him is bad to herself and her character overall because it leads her to do some selfish decision(try to kill Sasuke alone and could not kill him because she loved him and even says that she knew she could not do proving Kakashi's point about "she was just marching to her own death) Ksihimoto shoved on our faces thousand of times that her love for him is bad for her character.
It's too late to undo this.

Also for you point yes i hate stuff like this it's kinda annoying, too much forced i'm just hoping for it not happen on canon.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 17 May 2013 - 02:24 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#108 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:24 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ May 17 2013, 09:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ahh, I read it... Well, seems like a joke to me.... Seing Kizashi acting like that towards Sakura sounds weirdo LOL

don't worry... SD Lee is a gag manga which is often full of satirical moments.. Don't bother yourself and don't join in SS FC anymore biggrin.gif

Agreed! We don't want to see our fellow NS bro feeling all down again! a_squish.gif LOL

#109 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ May 17 2013, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just went there because it was the only was for me to read the chapter.

I know it's all just played for laughs, it's just that it struck me the wrong way how it all ended. As if we should hope for SS, now that's a real joke.

#110 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:27 PM

embrace yourself. Thanks to SD Lee, SS canon is coming in next chapters...

QUOTE (redragon88 @ May 17 2013, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just went there because it was the only was for me to read the chapter.

I know it's all just played for laughs, it's just that it struck me the wrong way how it all ended. As if we should hope for SS, now that's a real joke.

Usually bad things are treated as jokes...

Edited by 六道仙人, 17 May 2013 - 02:28 PM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#111 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:29 PM

To all:

Thanks for cheering me up guys, I really appreciate it. It's moments like this that make me glad I joined this site. thanks.gif

#112 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:31 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ May 17 2013, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To all:

Thanks for cheering me up guys, I really appreciate it. It's moments like this that make me glad I joined this site. thanks.gif

at least, Sakura's punching the real Sasuke and Mebuki's throwing Sasuke out of her house made my day laugh.gif

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#113 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:33 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ May 17 2013, 09:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To all:

LOL I don't even know why I try. Next time, I'm just gonna push you off of a cliff. cool.gif

#114 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:39 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ May 17 2013, 10:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
at least, Sakura's punching the real Sasuke and Mebuki's throwing Sasuke out of her house made my day laugh.gif

Didn't she just mistook him for Kizashi disguised as Sasuke and was actually dragging him to the house?

And yes, her punching Sasuke was a nice part of the chapter, even if she thought it wasn't the real Sasuke. laugh.gif

QUOTE (StriderC @ May 17 2013, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL I don't even know why I try. Next time, I'm just gonna push you off of a cliff. cool.gif

I don't follow. Is it like some black humor joke? huh.gif

#115 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:43 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ May 17 2013, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Didn't she just mistook him for Kizashi disguised as Sasuke and was actually dragging him to the house?

And yes, her punching Sasuke was a nice part of the chapter, even if she thought it wasn't the real Sasuke. laugh.gif

Aaah I dunno, I would to verify it but I don't have intention to join in that SS FC again...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#116 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:45 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ May 17 2013, 09:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL No, I'd push you off of a cliff to kill me ever having to try again. fu.png

#117 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:50 PM

Bottom line: Who gives a kitten what happens in SD lee??

In Fact, SD lee having SS canon is a mega positive for us, SD Lee is biggest troll fest ever.

Last season in SD lee, look at all the trolling they did in it, spesh the last episode and to have them use SS in their work makes me laugh and jump for joy to no end.

SS are desperate, they need it. laugh.gif

EDIT: TBH SD lee is pure fan service for NH and SS. Utter trolling and TBH, i like it, even if it is NH and SS, it's them accomodating for NH/SS needs. All i care about is the manga.

BRING ON THE SS/NH GIGGLES w00t.gif

Edited by HauntedCake, 17 May 2013 - 02:54 PM.

40283620121415711s.jpg

#118 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:52 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ May 17 2013, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sakura punched the real sauce. So much tru lub! th_7eyytubokky7rehok1k.gif pictureem0.gif

#119 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ May 17 2013, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bottom line: Who gives a kitten what happens in SD lee??

In Fact, SD lee having SS canon is a mega positive for us, SD Lee is biggest troll fest ever.

Last season in SD lee, look at all the trolling they did in it, spesh the last episode and to have them use SS in their work makes me laugh and jump for joy to no end.

SS are desperate, they need it. laugh.gif

Effectively... They also think that the fact that they showed a little of SS in the last episode of Naruto Shippuden and then this new chapter of SD Lee dedicated to SS could be some foreshadowing of what will come soon in the manga..
For goodness sake, I also think that a moment SS is inevitable in the manga but still not necessarily positive for them.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#120 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:59 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ May 17 2013, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Effectively... They also think that the fact that they showed a little of SS in the last episode of Naruto Shippuden and then this new chapter of SD Lee dedicated to SS could be some foreshadowing of what will come soon in the manga..
For goodness sake, I also think that a moment SS is inevitable in the manga but still not necessarily positive for them.

Lol when they were 8??? rofl

40283620121415711s.jpg

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users