733 replies to this topic

#101 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 12:47 PM

Huh. According to hear say the last episode of the Naruto anime will be focusing on hinata.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 06 January 2017 - 12:48 PM.

#102 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 01:10 PM

http://truebond.tumb...-just-said-this

Well this makes sense, and help make the ending even worst. Apparently Orochimaru had a talk with Sasuke on why he and Sasuke aren't killed or punished some-other way for their crimes. Its because the village wants to use them as wet-worker while they try to maintain an innocent image. So nothing is really change and the cycle continues.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 06 January 2017 - 01:51 PM.

#103 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 04:55 PM

http://truebond.tumb...-just-said-this

Well this makes sense, and help make the ending even worst. Apparently Orochimaru had a talk with Sasuke on why he and Sasuke aren't killed or punished some-other way for their crimes. Its because the village wants to use them as wet-worker while they try to maintain an innocent image. So nothing is really change and the cycle continues.

It's an old move. Repeating the same things for the sake of specific characters that don't cut benefits.

Edited by T XD, 06 January 2017 - 04:56 PM.

#104 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 06 January 2017 - 10:08 PM

Huh. According to hear say the last episode of the Naruto anime will be focusing on hinata.

Derob so derob who cares hinata, the episode will probably be another that goes against the manga but what I can expect form those piss poor series at this point.

#105 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 01:22 AM

So the beta males at SP can get one last "jack off"? Whoop-di doo :zaru: But hey at least it WILL be ending :yes:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#106 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 08 January 2017 - 01:38 AM

So the beta males at SP can get one last "jack off"? Whoop-di doo :zaru: But hey at least it WILL be ending :yes:

Lol you think that it will be ending they will just come up with new ways to jack off to Hinata then they move onto Bolt and heck I bet the will make her breasts even bigger they are beta males after all.

#107 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 02:38 AM

Sadly, no. And then they will start the boruto anime.

#108 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 08 January 2017 - 03:18 AM

Lol you think that it will be ending they will just come up with new ways to jack off to Hinata then they move onto Bolt and heck I bet the will make her breasts even bigger they are beta males after all.

You mean when their so big she can't see where she's going and are half of her mass.

#109 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 04:12 PM

Nope she is deflated, and thank god for that :yes: 

Sadly, no. And then they will start the boruto anime.

Technically Burrito is not part of the Naruto franchise cause the booby princess has no boobies anymore :zaru:  therefore they have nothing to jack off to!!!! :lmao:

Edited by Phantom_999, 08 January 2017 - 04:13 PM.

#110 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 05:42 PM

Technically Burrito is not part of the Naruto franchise cause the booby princess has no boobies anymore :zaru:  therefore they have nothing to jack off to!!!! :lmao:

Yes, in the manga she has. Yet, there is no reason for the anime to change their art style they been doing for years to a poorer quality just because Kishimoto's replacement can't meet the standards.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 08 January 2017 - 07:03 PM.

#111 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 07:51 PM

Trust me there's plenty of Hinata hentai on the internet and let's not forget the dozens of doujins 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#112 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 08:23 PM

Trust me there's plenty of Hinata hentai on the internet and let's not forget the dozens of doujins

Those are probably better than the actual series.

#113 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 12:42 PM

Those are probably better than the actual series.

Well depends of the quality and the" action" if you know what I mean. :hehehe:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#114 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:14 PM

You mean when their so big she can't see where she's going and are half of her mass.

lol oh very true her fans will not get they will love that they are bigger.

Yeah that is true bet they jack off to them as that is all Hinata is really which is sad.

Which is why all the pro enders are so pissed off about shows how good they treat woman.

#115 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 920 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 06:46 AM

watched this week's episode and it makes me think this naruto really doesn't know what the difference is between loving someone and loving a sweet

tumblr_ojph9pELot1u6g84go1_540.jpg

Edited by totherpage95, 13 January 2017 - 06:51 AM.

#116 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:36 AM

watched this week's episode and it makes me think this naruto really doesn't know what the difference is between loving someone and loving a sweet

tumblr_ojph9pELot1u6g84go1_540.jpg

God, they really can't make his face look right without the headband. The small amount o' hair does not help them.

Edit: Now I see why it is off they have the nose too low and the eye too far apart.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 13 January 2017 - 02:01 PM.

#117 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:34 PM

Every WSJ characters should be banned from short haircut.

#118 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 02:36 PM

Every WSJ characters should be banned from short haircut.

Next up is Luffy XD

#119 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 03:14 PM

Next up is Luffy XD

Goda save him.

#120 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:21 PM

Yes, in the manga she has. Yet, there is no reason for the anime to change their art style they been doing for years to a poorer quality just because Kishimoto's replacement can't meet the standards.

Hmm true enough, but still. If they are following the manga Hinata would be a huge turn off for them anyway as she is now :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 23 December 2017 - 08:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users