114 replies to this topic

#101 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:30 PM

guys, don't talk about these fights NH vs NS, at least not here.... You'are OT.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#102 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:31 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ Apr 10 2013, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, i am sorry TT

#103 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:31 PM

There is a debate thread for this crap, please no here guys.

#104 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines &quot;randomness&quot;.

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 10 2013, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Focusing on Sakura during the hug was Kishi's intention to show to the reader once more of her romantic feelings for Naruto. I see it that Kishi didn't had to show Naruto's reaction to it or to bring his perspective to the hug because he has shown us" many times" before how he feels about Sakura.

Maybe he will show his reaction during a future flashback.....I don't understand how people say the hug wasn't romantic, I mean.....Sakura hugging Naruto, in front of all Konoha, and all the kids blushing....

Yeah totally not romantic, yep.

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ Apr 10 2013, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry guys I apologize, I'll stop!!

Edited by LadyGT, 10 April 2013 - 12:34 PM.

aw9vkj.gif

#105 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Guys, why Kishimoto does all of this? Fuel for pairings. He is aware that a lot of people are reading because they are waiting for scenes to happen with their favourite ships. So one day he will ship tease naruhina to make their fans go wild, and another day he will tease us with narusaku. And he will keep jumping like this until the serie ends, and he have no choice but canonize an pairing.

And I can't help it but find this an very cheap move from his part. Sure, it boost sales, but it doesn't feel right for him to play around with the fandom like that.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#106 Guest_Crimson_*

Guest_Crimson_*
  • Guests

QUOTE (LadyGT @ Apr 10 2013, 05:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hinata was also concerned and relieved when he came back to the village, so why focus on Sakura?

Because Sakura admittedly still has a closer bond to Naruto than does Hinata, romantic or not.

In all seriousness, do you truly think Sakura, after having just realized Hinata's love for Naruto and reflecting upon it herself, would hug Naruto in front of the entire village with romantic intent?
That doesn't speak very well for her character.

Edited by Crimson, 10 April 2013 - 12:34 PM.

#107 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:36 PM

QUOTE (Crimson @ Apr 10 2013, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Because Sakura admittedly still has a closer bond to Naruto than does Hinata, romantic or not.

In all seriousness, do you truly think Sakura, after having just realized Hinata's love for Naruto and reflecting upon it herself, would hug Naruto in front of the entire village with romantic intent?

how about we talk that in debate thread, please...

Edited by rocci, 10 April 2013 - 12:36 PM.

#108 FrenchMyToast

FrenchMyToast

NaruSaku

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Naruto, Fanfiction, NS Forums

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:36 PM

Damn... I won't lie I'll be a little disappointed if this happens. The SK is fine though. biggrin.gif So I guess there won't be some big Naruto vs Sasuke end battle, even though it seemed like everything was leading up to it until like 5 chapters ago. facepalm.png I want Sasuke to think about Itachi and then say something like, "Konoha must burn" with a shot of his EMS. THAT would be an epic villain moment for him. a_plotting.gif But this is ridiculous if it's true. Naruto who is Sasuke's best friend/rival can't convince Sasuke to return to the village in over 400 chapters, but Hashirama does it in 5? C'mon Kishi...

@Crimson; You're not going to get much satisfaction from trying to debate the romantic value behind the hug and hand-holding scenes. It's all a matter of perspective. Plus, most people here have already made up their minds regarding that scene, and it's going to be fairly difficult to convince them otherwise. And the fact that this is a forum for NaruSaku fans doesn't really help you...
tumblr_inline_miqr434aWD1qz4rgp.gif

NaruSaku - Because development doesn't lie. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Cleveland Cavaliers - Pittsburgh Steelers - San Francisco Giants

#109 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:38 PM

Crimson, I can reply to you in the debate thread.

As for the chapter, I'm not looking forward to it that much anymore. I know mangakas work a lot, but how much did Kishi draw this time? huh.gif I agree with alexander, looks like he just glued them together.

ナルサク

#110 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines &quot;randomness&quot;.

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:40 PM

QUOTE (Crimson @ Apr 10 2013, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its seemed obvious to a whole village, though.

Joking aside, Hinata is a side character, as mush as you think she deserves to be treated in a good way, Naruto is still the main chracter, so his feelings are more important than hers.
It has been confirmed that after all these chapters, even after the confession, he sees her as a friend.

aw9vkj.gif

#111 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:41 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Apr 10 2013, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Crimson, I can reply to you in the debate thread.

As for the chapter, I'm not looking forward to it that much anymore. I know mangakas work a lot, but how much did Kishi draw this time? huh.gif I agree with alexander, looks like he just glued them together.

well, you have to know that kishi has drawn his oneshot called "Mario" for Jump SQ in these days so it's licit that he ricicled some old panels. I guess so...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#112 Guest_Crimson_*

Guest_Crimson_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:42 PM

QUOTE (LadyGT @ Apr 10 2013, 05:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Joking aside, Hinata is a side character, as mush as you think she deserves to be treated in a good way, Naruto is still the main chracter, so his feelings are more important than hers.
It has been confirmed that after all these chapters, even after the confession, he sees her as a friend.

Speaking of personal interpretations...

#113 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:42 PM

chapter is out on mangapanda btw. close this thread and create a new topic

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#114 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:44 PM

QUOTE (LadyGT @ Apr 10 2013, 05:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This^ just this. You can say and defend Hinata and her feelings for all good intentions that she deserves to have her feelings return. But no matter what you say the feelings that matter the most are of the male protagonist of the series and that's Naruto. And so far after 626 chapters he hasn't shown any romantic feelings towards Hinata only that Kishi has shown us since chapter 3 that he loves Sakura.

Anyway I'll stop and debate at the debate thread.

Edited by Gravenimage, 10 April 2013 - 12:44 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#115 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:04 PM

QUOTE (LadyGT @ Apr 10 2013, 03:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's Katou Kiri from Sket Dance, go check it out, it's awesome!!

oh thanks. I will. ^^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users