True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 10 December 2007 - 02:13 AM

QUOTE (jim1982 @ Dec 10 2007, 02:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think he means he pokes fun at character flaws but also pokes fun at the bashers that take those flaws and magnify them to fit there story the infumous sakura beings a total kitten to naruto all the time or kakashi being a lazy uncaring teacher. so in essance he was pokeing fun at himself cause he poked fun at the characters

Right on the money! :thumbs:

People take hating characters too seriously. Lighten up for gosh sakes! There not real. Everybody has flaws so whats the big deal? You can't tell me you expect them all to be perfect in every single way.

Don't hate! smack.gif

Love to hate! wub.gif tongue.gif

#102 Terrace

Terrace

Ghostbuster

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts
  • Interests:Ghostbusters, Naruto, and video games.

Posted 10 December 2007 - 02:35 AM

QUOTE (TrueSalvation @ Dec 9 2007, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was joking just to let you guys know. If you read the second chapter you'd see my little rant at the end. You know how they are soooooo many character bashers that take it so seriously? I don't hate any characters but I like to make fun of the stuff people hate them for. Like Sakura being a b!tch and people hating her for it. I actually find it quite funny and joke about it a lot.

I don't hate. I love to hate! I'm a fun basher! laugh.gif

Darnit, I just flamed that story! If I had read a little more of this topic, I would've known not to...
NaruSaku supporter and Ghostbusters fanatic!

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Jan 7 2008, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know there is a bigger chance of me farting lightning then a Harem coupling happening.

If you have attempted a jutsu by performing hand seals or using scrolls, copy and paste this into your signature.

Click Here!

#103 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 03:05 AM

QUOTE (GhostNin @ Dec 10 2007, 02:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Darnit, I just flamed that story! If I had read a little more of this topic, I would've known not to...

LMFAO!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH the irony!!!! I just sent you a reply!! AHAHAHAHAHA I was wondering why it was on the first chapter and not the second one O_o

LOOLOLLOLL Dude don't get upset by my reply, it wasn't too bad. Maybe you could read the story and see what was written?

ROFLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#104 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 03:09 AM

I read it and I liked it.

I don't know what all of you are complaining about.

#105 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 10 December 2007 - 03:55 AM

QUOTE (TrueSalvation @ Dec 9 2007, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Right on the money! :thumbs:

People take hating characters too seriously. Lighten up for gosh sakes! There not real. Everybody has flaws so whats the big deal? You can't tell me you expect them all to be perfect in every single way.

Don't hate! smack.gif

Love to hate! wub.gif tongue.gif

111189.gif

nice one laugh.gif ...........to tell you the truth I haven't read your story yet. I just read the post and I found it weird but thats a cool way to look at it. though love to hate huh.gif ....thats the first time I have heard of it sweatdrop.gif

lol....you are weird :thumbs:

QUOTE (TrueSalvation @ Dec 9 2007, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LMFAO!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH the irony!!!! I just sent you a reply!! AHAHAHAHAHA I was wondering why it was on the first chapter and not the second one O_o

LOOLOLLOLL Dude don't get upset by my reply, it wasn't too bad. Maybe you could read the story and see what was written?
ROFLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is what I was talking about. I didn't read your story so of course I haven't reviewed but that was a nice trick 111189.gif

I will read your story and review

#106 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 02:21 AM

I read it too, find it funny. truesalvation, you bring a smile to this man's face.
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#107 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 02:30 AM

QUOTE (jim1982 @ Dec 11 2007, 02:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I read it too, find it funny. truesalvation, you bring a smile to this man's face.

Just doing my job! :thumbs:

Too much hate in the fandom!!!!

We need love.gif love.gif love.gif love.gif

I don't hate! smack.gif smack.gif

I love to hate! wub.gif tongue.gif

I bash character bashers! msmack.gif

#108 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 11 December 2007 - 02:34 AM

QUOTE (TrueSalvation @ Dec 10 2007, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just doing my job! :thumbs:

Too much hate in the fandom!!!!

We need love.gif love.gif love.gif love.gif

I don't hate! smack.gif smack.gif

I love to hate!

I bash character bashers! msmack.gif

But what about the bashers of the bashers of character bashers? Who will they bash next? Bush von Bash has already been bashed in his President office, and Chris McBashMe Crocker has his own troop of bashers.

Who will be left to be bashed for the bashers of the bashers of character bashers?! :shamefulcry0js:

WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO?!

#109 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 02:43 AM

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Dec 11 2007, 02:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But what about the bashers of the bashers of character bashers? Who will they bash next? Bush von Bash has already been bashed in his President office, and Chris McBashMe Crocker has his own troop of bashers.

Who will be left to be bashed for the bashers of the bashers of character bashers?! :shamefulcry0js:

WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO?!

There is no logic behind your post. All those examples you have used are real people not Naruto fandom characters. Therefore your joke goes un-laughable.

If you can find me bashers of bashers of Naruto characters bashers (besides yourself) than I will be impressed.

Need I Remind You?

#110 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 02:52 AM

Ah, but it is YOU for have been owned, for I have sprayed Clorox on my socks!

I have no idea how that can help, but I am frankly insane, so that means I have no need for sanity!

#111 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 02:56 AM

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Dec 11 2007, 02:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah, but it is YOU for have been owned, for I have sprayed Clorox on my socks!

I have no idea how that can help, but I am frankly insane, so that means I have no need for sanity!

Once again you use pointless humor to cover up your mistakes. You try to make fun of yourself and think others are laughing with you. Unfortunately that is not the case that now I have pointed it out and your 'joke' is flawed.

How Many Times Do We Have To Go Over This???

#112 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 02:58 AM

Nope. You lose, good DAY sir.

Now, back on topic before a mod hamma falls.

#113 MagusKyros

MagusKyros

Hare Krsna!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy

Posted 11 December 2007 - 03:05 AM

QUOTE (TrueSalvation @ Dec 11 2007, 03:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Once again you use pointless humor to cover up your mistakes. You try to make fun of yourself and think others are laughing with you. Unfortunately that is not the case that now I have pointed it out and your 'joke' is flawed.

How Many Times Do We Have To Go Over This???

You're taking it a bit too personal, and I don't think his 'jokes' were actually meant to be funny at all.
A NaruSaku Manifesto - A presentation on the NaruSaku pairing using the manga.

#114 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 03:08 AM

QUOTE (MagusKyros @ Dec 10 2007, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're taking it a bit too personal, and I don't think his 'jokes' were actually meant to be funny at all.

Indeed, nice eye.

Now, please, let us be back on topic.

#115 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 03:10 AM

QUOTE (MagusKyros @ Dec 11 2007, 03:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Naahhh I'm not taking it personal. Just having fun! Hence the link that I posted at the bottom.

Don't take everything I say too seriously ^___^

#116 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 03:22 AM

OKAY.

WAAY OFF TOPIC.

Please stop. Thank you.

#117 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 06:42 AM

QUOTE (JoHamSandwich @ Dec 11 2007, 02:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OKAY.

WAAY OFF TOPIC.

Please stop. Thank you.

Unbelievable, Jo, you did something modlike? WELL DONE biggrin.gif

lol im just kidding biggrin.gif

#118 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 11 December 2007 - 09:57 AM

QUOTE (JoHamSandwich @ Dec 10 2007, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OKAY.

WAAY OFF TOPIC.

Please stop. Thank you.

Thank you Jo, because I'm about to Official Warn the both of them, for this crap dry.gif

Grow up the two of you, and take your nonsense somewhere else. Especially you TrueSalvation, with all of that 'You got owned' crap.

QUOTE (rickp2006 @ Dec 11 2007, 01:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Unbelievable, Jo, you did something modlike? WELL DONE biggrin.gif

lol im just kidding biggrin.gif

And, Jo does more modding for this site than you know, and certainly more than some others.

#119 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 12:58 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Dec 11 2007, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And, Jo does more modding for this site than you know, and certainly more than some others.

Shauna, i didnt actually mean that, i know he does alot of modding. I apoologise if i offended you Jo biggrin.gif

#120 grimmalice

grimmalice

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 03:14 AM

Wow, I didn’t think a thread like this existed.

I'm here to defend my fic "Alone I Suffer" since it seems so many of you claim I'm a Sakura-basher.

Before I start this I want to make it clear that I'm one of the biggest NaruXSakura fans among my ff.net author's circle, and had I kept my story "Tainted Heart" posted on ff.net you would realize this. I took it down for heavy revision.

Now first I need to clarify some things that someone mentioned earlier.

One of you mentioned that I had Sakura in the search feature for my fic.

bullsh**.

I left the search filter blank from the beginning knowing that I wasn’t sure who i was going to have Naruto be with, so if you saw it when u searched for Naru/Saku perhaps since it was undecided it got thrown in with ur results. Otherwise I have no explanation.

With that being said, did ANY of you read my summary? I'll refresh your memory on it.

"Naruto and Sakura's relationship was looking up until he finally retrieved Sasuke. Not long after he finds out their secret behind his back and leaves the village vowing to never love again.3 years later he returns. NarutoX???. M for future LEMONS."

That's pretty close to how my summary before my last update...I guess the ??? could be confused for Sakura...yeah.

Now to address the issue with Sakura being WAY too OOC (this one makes me smile).

For those who have read my first few chapters, I make it very clear that Naruto brought Sasuke back after already dating Sakura for 3 months. As much as their relationship may of been building into something meaningful, I think most would agree with me that its still not a big leap of time in terms of commitment. Yes they kissed, yes they made out and fooled around like "teenagers" do.

Teenagers. <---key word in "reading underneath the underneath"

I haven’t planned yet how to reveal it, since I presume alot of my fans are smart enough to realize this, but I guess I'll spell it out.

Sasuke seduced her.

Now I know many people are saying "Wow that’s such BS! Sakura-chan would never fall for something like that! She lubs Naruto-kun 2 much SHANAROOOO *sp*". Now here are some of my reasons why it is possible:

1. Sasuke was her first love; even if she was immature she was still willing to even leave the village to follow him. As much as I want Sakura to be with Naruto in the canon I still cant shake something like that will prevent it.

2. Sasuke as we all know is a jealous type. He was jealous when Naruto was seemingly becoming stronger and this is no different. He sees the girl who was swooning over him in those earlier years and now sees her with the "dead-last" and it makes him mad. He always needs to be stronger then Naruto, and if he can find any way to do that(eg. betray the village for power blah blah blah) he will take it, even going as low as to steal Sakura away IMO to get at him.

3. Sakura may be very strong willed and not the type cheat on anyone, but in the end like anyone she is human, which if you had the fact that shes also a teenager and at the time a virgin, I think you can understand. You have to keep in mind the Naruto caught them having sex for their FIRST time, which means she held off such acts for that long until finally falling short.

4. It needed to be done for this fic. I didn't realize until a friend pointed it out that this could be construed as "bashing" a character. In reality that never crossed my mind. I figured, like most authors, that plot devices and things of that nature were just part of the art of writing. I didn’t think people would take it personal. Now I found where your all hiding mwhahaha.

I have at least a dozen more reasons I could use to counter most flamers about why I'm a kitten for doing what I did, but I'm actually trying to finish writing my next chapter as we speak hehe.

I really didn’t mean for this to sound so angry and cold hearted, but I must admit that some of the things you said about my writing ability/fanfic kinda struck a nerve. If you don’t want to read my story because it isnt Naruto/Sakura, more power to you, but don’t make up bullsh** excuses for people to avoid my fic when it was NEVER intended to be a Naru/Saku fic. Before I go I have a few tips to help those to avoid this confusion in the future:

* Make sure to use/read the search filter properly.

* Assuming the search filter is malfunctioning, before clicking a story, READ the summary properly.

* If both points preceding this in any way shape or form seem alarmingly too difficult, have a parent or guardian walk you through the previous two steps.

With that taken care of, I feel alot better now. It's funny, but in the 457 reviews I have received, I've only had 3 bad reviews, most of which who kittened about Kurenai winning the vote (ironically Sakura lost in close second place, go figure). I actually have quite a library of great Naruto/Sakura fics so if anyone wants the links or just to flame me via live chat my AIM s/n is Nsane Panda

-GrimMalice

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users