#101 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 12:35 AM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Jan 9 2012, 09:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Omg tomorrow is a big day! I get my ultrasound to check my baby's anatomy, and if were lucky we'll get to find out what I'm having! It really depends if the baby is in the right position and hopefully they aren't shy biggrin.gif I'm kinda more nervous than anything. I'm trying to picture life with another son, or getting to have a little girl to help me with her father and brother XD I'll put pictures up of my ultrasound as soon as I can. Also chapter 20 of someone else to protect will come out tomorrow too. I'm waiting to share my news with my readers.

Can't wait!!! eager.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#102 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:05 AM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Jan 9 2012, 11:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hooray! those days are the best! it's like you float on air all day! I'm excited for you to find out — either way it will be great news!

Thanks Ticksie your most defiantly right, no matter the sex the news is still amazing!

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Jan 9 2012, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hope everything goes well KonohaKitten, and looking forward to the next chapter of Someone Else To Protect. biggrin.gif

Thanks so much Toasty :3

QUOTE (Kim @ Jan 9 2012, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The suspense is killing me! eager.gif

Lol you're telling me Kim XD

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Jan 9 2012, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Baby's.....Baby's everywhere!

I know right, there are tons of pregnant women, and first time moms in my city. It's so bad that some of my friends feel awkward since they aren't pregnant XD

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jan 9 2012, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Congrats! party.gif

Thanks so much!

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Jan 9 2012, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can't wait!!! eager.gif

You and me both Phantom!

Well I gotta get to bed since my app is early in the morning. Next time I post it will be with news on what I'm having!!

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#103 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:13 PM

Hey everyone, everything went great with the baby's anatomy ultrasound biggrin.gif they're growing perfectly so everything is going as it should. Anyhow I'm proud to say that I will be having another little prince. So I'd like to introduce Gideon Delfino Harp wow.png

A tiny foot toes and all.

A picture of his little face biggrin.gif I know it looks alien lol.

And a profile shot of his face.

#104 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:59 AM

WOW!! Amazing! you can really see his face too! The foot is just precious! I love the name - is there any significance behind it? Family connections? Historical? Or just plain awesome sounding? smile.gif Have you told your son yet? Bet he's excited too! Congratulations!!!!! What a wonderful, wonderful day for you!

#105 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:10 AM

Another son? That's great news to hear KonohaKitten. biggrin.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#106 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 05:54 AM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Jan 10 2012, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WOW!! Amazing! you can really see his face too! The foot is just precious! I love the name - is there any significance behind it? Family connections? Historical? Or just plain awesome sounding? smile.gif Have you told your son yet? Bet he's excited too! Congratulations!!!!! What a wonderful, wonderful day for you!

I know his foot melted my heart! He was kicking and wiggling his toes. As for his name it does have significance. The fist name is my personal favorite but the middle name is my husbands father first name. I never met my father in law, he had passed two years before I met John. Kaiden's middle name is Alonzo, the same middle name Johns dad had. So we figured we can honor him by having both his grandsons carry a part of his name. I was really happy to know that my little baby has an identity now biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Jan 10 2012, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another son? That's great news to hear KonohaKitten. biggrin.gif

Yup another prince for me, I''ll be outnumbered 3 to 1 XD

#107 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:46 PM

At least your son will have a little brother he can boss around and look up too! biggrin.gif

"They don't want none"

#108 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:12 PM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Jan 10 2012, 03:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey everyone, everything went great with the baby's anatomy ultrasound biggrin.gif they're growing perfectly so everything is going as it should. Anyhow I'm proud to say that I will be having another little prince. So I'd like to introduce Gideon Delfino Harp wow.png

A tiny foot toes and all.

A picture of his little face biggrin.gif I know it looks alien lol.

And a profile shot of his face.

Congratulations! love.gif Baby, baby shower! I'll pay for it ! cool.gif

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Jan 10 2012, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know his foot melted my heart! He was kicking and wiggling his toes. As for his name it does have significance. The fist name is my personal favorite but the middle name is my husbands father first name. I never met my father in law, he had passed two years before I met John. Kaiden's middle name is Alonzo, the same middle name Johns dad had. So we figured we can honor him by having both his grandsons carry a part of his name. I was really happy to know that my little baby has an identity now biggrin.gif

Yup another prince for me, I''ll be outnumbered 3 to 1 XD

Yeah my mom can relate. She has no daughters either. happy.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 January 2012 - 11:15 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#109 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:10 AM

QUOTE (Kim @ Jan 11 2012, 01:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aw, it's a boy! Congratulations. a_hug.gif

th_glomp.gif Thanks so much Kim.

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Jan 11 2012, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
At least your son will have a little brother he can boss around and look up too! biggrin.gif

Lol yeah I'm happy that I'll have two boys so close in age. They're really going to be tight brothers.

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Jan 11 2012, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Congratulations! love.gif Baby, baby shower! I'll pay for it ! cool.gif

Yeah my mom can relate. She has no daughters either. happy.gif

Lol awesome Phantom and thanks for the congrats. Im going to try one more time for a girl so well see if I get a daughter next time biggrin.gif

Edited by Konohakitten, 12 January 2012 - 06:11 AM.

#110 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:38 PM

So we had sushi the other night and I couldn't help but record Kaiden and all his cuteness.

#111 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:43 PM

I have a brother of my own that's 29 years old problem is he's handicap and can't speak, so I really can't look up to him. sad.gif

"They don't want none"

#112 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 02:45 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Jan 12 2012, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a brother of my own that's 29 years old problem is he's handicap and can't speak, so I really can't look up to him. sad.gif

Awe I'm sorry to hear that Toasty sad.gif I'm the oldest so I really didn't have someone too look up too at least sibling wise. I had my mom to look up too. I do have a brother but I've never met him, god knows if I ever will too :/

#113 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 02:52 AM

Although I do have a sister, but I really can't look up to her for obvious reasons, although she has supported me through a lot of stuff. smile.gif

"They don't want none"

#114 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 05:01 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Jan 12 2012, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Although I do have a sister, but I really can't look up to her for obvious reasons, although she has supported me through a lot of stuff. smile.gif

Awe I'm happy that she's been there for you biggrin.gif all in all just having a sibling is awesome.

Speaking of siblings, my sister isn't doing so too well. She started having seizures about two years ago, the cause is some scar tissue on her brain. They were so bad that she lost some of her memory. She didnt remember me being pregnant with Kaiden or even her own boyfriend. It was really difficult having to help her remember, but with all of us we were able to help her get her life back. She's now on 4 types of meds but they all have side effects. My mother decided to change doctors and they meet their new choice the 1st of this month. She had my sister go through several tests to see what her condition is like. She wasn't happy on the combination or amount of meds shes on and she wants to change them. She also says my sister is a good candidate for a certain brain surgery that will remove the scar tissue. Everything was looking good and then out of nowhere my sister started having several seizures again even though shes taking all her anti seizure meds. We had cut her attacks down to maybe two ever few months, now she's had 6 in the span of a week.

I called my mother yesterday to make small talk and she just started to cry. I cant stand hearing my mom cry, especially when I cant do anything. She says shes so scared for my sister but that she cant let her see her fear. My sister now is very tired and quite, she's beyond depressed. She can feel when a seizure is coming, she says she feels slow. I really wish I could do more then just stop by and say what's up. The good news is that this new doctor is just waiting for test results that she gets on Monday. She told my mother that all those meds are probably counter reacting each other and instead of working they are cancelling each other out. She wants to get my sister on lesser meds and a different combo. I can only pray that this works until she can fly to Houston for tests to see if she can have the surgery.

#115 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:02 PM

That's terrible news to hear KonohaKitten... sad.gif

"They don't want none"

#116 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 10:12 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Jan 15 2012, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's terrible news to hear KonohaKitten... sad.gif

Yeah it really sucks, but I'm hopeful that this surgery works. That and that she can be comfortable and seizure free until she can get it.

#117 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 10:22 PM

Congratulations on your second baby boy, Konohakitten! happy.gif You're really gonna be a busy mom now. laugh.gif

And I'm really sorry to hear about your sister. I don't have any experiences even remotely comparable to that, so all I do is offer my condolensces, and wish your family the best. I pray everything works out, and surgery helps her deal with these problems.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#118 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 11:33 PM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Jan 15 2012, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Congratulations on your second baby boy, Konohakitten! happy.gif You're really gonna be a busy mom now. laugh.gif

And I'm really sorry to hear about your sister. I don't have any experiences even remotely comparable to that, so all I do is offer my condolensces, and wish your family the best. I pray everything works out, and surgery helps her deal with these problems.

Thanks so much Boom, I am so going to be busy but it will be worth it biggrin.gif Also I appreciate the condolences, that in itself means so much to me. We've been through this before, and I'm sure we can do it again, once more thanks a_hug.gif

#119 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:32 AM

I'll be praying KonohaKitten, and hope everything goes well. smile.gif

"They don't want none"