#101 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE (Forlan @ Mar 26 2013, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
facepalm.png

seriously, ppl. How does that cover and her recent panels with Naruto prove that it has something to do with romance? For me it's a sign of companionship/nakama factor that's all... And that's how Kishi finished her character development. She's standing next to Naruto like equals, she doesn't need him anymore to feel confident/strong etc. She said she's going to give up on him after war's end.

No one here is really concerned with the romance of the cover. mellow.gif
More concern with the general quality of the plot and NS now a days.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#102 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE (rocci @ Mar 26 2013, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank's and no this manga should be rename sasuke. At least goku alwàys way stronger than vegeta.
This kishi style and that damage naruto and sakura

Well , when Vegeta first comes to Earth , he is the stronger one , if I remember correctly from sooooo long ago . I think Naruto will be a lot stronger than Sasuke when they meet in the final battle (just like Hashirama was stronger than Madara , who couldn't win even with the help of the Kyuubi ) .

And I agree , if you want to talk bad writing , I think the emphasis he puts on Sasuke in detriment to Naruto is hurting the manga a lot more than any Hinata development . And don't get me started on Naruto and Sakura's obsession with Sasuke .. .. I think that is what annoys me the most at this manga headscratch.gif

Edit: And speaking of the above, everyone's view of the manga is impacted , among other things , by the way the characters they like and dislike are represented . Like me for example , I really don't like Sasuke , so anything about him more or less annoys me . As far as Hinata , I am neutral about her character and I do not see her as a threat to NS , so I really don;t care much for any development she gets . For those who dislike Hinata , the attention she gets will probably have a negative effect for them which will spread to the manga as well . When you add to that Sakura's absence, a character that everyone here likes , the manga suffers even more in our eyes .

Edited by narusakurama, 26 March 2013 - 06:17 PM.

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#103 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:06 PM

I cant believe this. WHY HASN'T HE MADE IT BACK TO NARUSAKU YET?! THEIR RELATIONSHIP NEEDS SOME kittening ATTENTION!! why is he just been dodging it so far and all we get is this kittening useless ass kitteny backgrd chracter taking Sakuras place...

This whole thing is just not right..

Edited by Living Lavish, 26 March 2013 - 06:08 PM.

#104 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:10 PM

QUOTE (Living Lavish @ Mar 26 2013, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I cant believe this. WHY HASN'T HE MADE IT BACK TO NARUSAKU YET?! THEIR RELATIONSHIP NEEDS SOME kittening ATTENTION!! why is he just been dodging it so far and all we get is this kittening useless ass kitteny backgrd chracter taking Sakuras place...

This whole thing is just not right..

Calm down my friend...hinatas development is OVER...our time has come..U.U

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#105 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:19 PM

eeeeeeeeeh it could be worse smile.gif let her have one cover~ big deal biggrin.gif it marks the end of hinata's development anyway biggrin.gif

Edited by merryGOflava, 26 March 2013 - 06:19 PM.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#106 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Mar 26 2013, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No one here is really concerned with the romance of the cover. mellow.gif
More concern with the general quality of the plot and NS now a days.

Ppl are freaking out if you didn't notice. rolleyes.gif

#107 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:23 PM

QUOTE (Forlan @ Mar 26 2013, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ppl are freaking out if you didn't notice. rolleyes.gif

lol XD I know...

everyone it's cool!!

here have a gif smile.gif

Edited by merryGOflava, 26 March 2013 - 06:24 PM.

#108 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:29 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Mar 26 2013, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol XD I know...

everyone it's cool!!

haha... exactly. fu.png

I think the cover is pretty nice, tbh. Especially phoenix-like Neji.

#109 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:30 PM

Who gives a kitten. he needs to get back to NaruSaku ASAP!!!

#110 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Mar 26 2013, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol XD I know...

everyone it's cool!!

Man I love hogarth!! Dat animation

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#111 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:36 PM

you know what's funny??? XD

chapter 615 comes out and naruhina fans brag at us about it like crazy!!

road to ninja comes out and narusaku fans brag about it to naruhina fans telling them they shouldn't have bragged before XD

this comes out and naruhina fans are probably bragging about US bragging about Them bragging!!! XD LOL

man...is it our turn next?? XD

#112 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:38 PM

You mean 1 person is freaking out. I have yet to see any panicking other than 1.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#113 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:38 PM

QUOTE (Living Lavish @ Mar 26 2013, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who gives a kitten. he needs to get back to NaruSaku ASAP!!!

Dude. Chill. I think your hyper ventilating.

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#114 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:39 PM

@merryGOflava it's a never-ending cycle. th_7eyytubokky7rehok1k.gif

QUOTE (kirabook @ Mar 26 2013, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You mean 1 person is freaking out. I have yet to see any panicking other than 1.

how 'about ppl stating they're about to jump ships?

Edited by Forlan, 26 March 2013 - 06:42 PM.

#115 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:46 PM

QUOTE (StrikerTheNoble @ Mar 26 2013, 07:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dude. Chill. I think your hyper ventilating.

^^ this.

#116 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:49 PM

QUOTE (narusakurama @ Mar 26 2013, 01:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well , when Vegeta first comes to Earth , he is the stronger one , if I remember correctly from sooooo long ago . I think Naruto will be a lot stronger than Sasuke when they meet in the final battle (just like Hashirama was stronger than Madara , who couldn't win even with the help of the Kyuubi ).

Vegeta was the stronger one. If Goku did not get help from his friends he would have lost.

I think Naruto and Sasuke will be close enough in power than, on the whole, it probably won't matter who is truly stronger. The difference probably won't be significant.

And I agree , if you want to talk bad writing , I think the emphasis he puts on Sasuke in detriment to Naruto is hurting the manga a lot more than any Hinata development . And don't get me started on Naruto and Sakura's obsession with Sasuke .. .. I think that is what annoys me the most at this manga headscratch.gif

The emphasis on Sasuke isn't the problem. Once Sasuke left Orochimaru it could no longer be assumed what he was doing. We need to see it or it has to be told in flashback when they meet again. Sasuke's outlook has changed more than once in Part 2, so him suddenly showing up stating a new goal or philosophy would be bizzare if Kishimoto lets him get there without explanation and weak if he tells it by flashback only.

The real problem with the Sasuke-Naruto is that Sasuke is who drives the story and has done so for some time. Naruto seeks very little on his own at this point and tends to react to what the villains do.Nagato came to him. He met his parents in his fight with Nagato and training with Bee. He wasn't seeking more information about them on his own. He stumbled upon them in reaction to someone or something else. I'm not bothered that Sasuke is driving some of it, that's inevtiable. I'm bothered that it's so one sided. And that the third leg of Team 7 is in a position where she could probably be written out of the story with the only damage being to the romantic subplot.

I like her "confession" because she finally drove the plot. Has she done that since?

#117 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:54 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Mar 26 2013, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like her "confession" because she finally drove the plot. Has she done that since?

Which one? to Sasuke or Naruto?

40283620121415711s.jpg

#118 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:19 PM

Quick note: I'm saying it now, I can't wait for this whole crisis thing to end. Mainly battle ends.

#119 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:23 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Mar 26 2013, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Quick note: I'm saying it now, I can't wait for this whole crisis thing to end. Mainly battle ends.

You and me pal...

#120 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:23 PM

I know that it's just a cover and bla bla bla ... But I'm not gonna lie, I'm very disappointed! sleep.gif

QUOTE (kirabook @ Mar 26 2013, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, I have no doubt that NS will be canon in the end, but I really do think Kishi is ruining the flow.

Maybe some NS fans are ok with NS just getting together at random and that being the end of it, but that is just as bad as NH becoming canon after no development all this time or SS becoming canon after all the bad stuff that has happened between Sasuke and Sakura (and Sasuke not loving Sakura)

I don't want NS to happen just to happen. I'm a fan of the pairing because of their development. If Kishi keeps degrading their development by throwing all this crap in, then the quality of the pairing begins to suck. Sure, they'll be canon, I can't say I won't be happy that they are, but my disappointment will be sky high.

It's like some kind of bad fanfiction where they throw in WAY too many plot twists, thinking that it'll capture readers interest and make them excited, but it's only turning me away. In the past, Kishi has never been so dramatic when it comes to certain aspects of his story. There wasn't any huge twists when it came to Naruto's father, and although some would disagree with me, I don't think there were any huge twists with Tobi being Obito either. Even after he revealed himself as Madara, many still believed he was Obito and they were right all along.

This cover doesn't really mean much in the big picture, it's just adding on details that makes the romance in this story suck even more. I'm not sure what Kishi is thinking, but this is not how to write romance. I'm not blaming it on the editors or the fans or whatever other excuses people come up with. In the end, this is Kishi's story. If he truly knows where his story is going, then editors or fans would not influence him. This is all on him, and I'm disappointed.

And here is the obligatory "I'm not saying NS won't be canon" yada yada. As evident by my avatar, signature, DA favorites, join date, and post count, I am still an NS fan because that is how the story was built.

completely agree!!

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Mar 26 2013, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As much as it bothers me to admit it this new cover actually makes me think of Itachi's words:

"Because Minato had Kushina and everyone else he could become hokage."

And now in this new cover Naruto has Hinata and everyone else ready to fight right behind him. It feels like every expectation I had for Sakura is being replaced for Hinata.

shamefulcry0js.gif

--------------------------

Guys, if you are ok and not bothered with this cover so just give a time for others to get used to this news .. Isn't good see the opposite paring gaining things like that.

Sig by karudoll

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users