:::
::

#102 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 01 December 2010 - 01:48 AM

There's no salvation for Sasuke other than death. Think about it even if he survive, he'll be put through court in Konoha and maybe Kumo. Tsunade cannot save him, hell the counsel blames his actions on her because he wasn't killed. Sasuke's a nukenin and usually are meant to be killed on site. Raikage enforced this policy that Konoha failed to do during the kage meeting. Shikamaru already explain to Sakura that its nonexistence for Konoha & Kumo go to war over Sasuke. Naruto may protect him but remember he's not thinking like a Kage. He fights like one but doesn't act like one. Realistically, he shouldn't many lives for one man and if that what he believes then he shouldn't be Hokage at all!

I see Sasuke die in either Naruto or Madara's hand. We know it may be Madara since Naruto doesn't have the balls to himself. Ironically, Itachi forewarn Naruto of this sudden issue and he's right!
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#103 cnving101

cnving101

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 02:21 AM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Nov 30 2010, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There's no salvation for Sasuke other than death. Think about it even if he survive, he'll be put through court in Konoha and maybe Kumo. Tsunade cannot save him, hell the counsel blames his actions on her because he wasn't killed. Sasuke's a nukenin and usually are meant to be killed on site. Raikage enforced this policy that Konoha failed to do during the kage meeting. Shikamaru already explain to Sakura that its nonexistence for Konoha & Kumo go to war over Sasuke. Naruto may protect him but remember he's not thinking like a Kage. He fights like one but doesn't act like one. Realistically, he shouldn't many lives for one man and if that what he believes then he shouldn't be Hokage at all!

I see Sasuke die in either Naruto or Madara's hand. We know it may be Madara since Naruto doesn't have the balls to himself. Ironically, Itachi forewarn Naruto of this sudden issue and he's right!

I totally agree with you. I understand Naruto's viewpoint, however it's ridiculous to start a war over one person.

#104 Kasai

Kasai

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Many things intrigue me

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:41 AM

I think naruto is going to defeat sasuke and acually end up diening himself possibly......(please do not happen) i would like to see naruto become hokage he deserves it

i think naruto will defeat sasuke via the thing itachi gave him in the forest which is still a mystery.....
i dont know whether or not i want sasuke to be redeemed or not.....i think he has been manipulated so i kinda want him to see his error and then again he was always smart so i dont want him to be redeemed

this is rather difficult
Kasai Takara Kazunari

What can I say it intrigues me......

"Shoot for the moon and even if you miss you will land among the stars..."
- unknown

#105 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 17 December 2010 - 07:34 AM

At first. I wanted Sasuke to return, but after killing his brother, I don't like him anymore.
May Naruto kill him. biggrin.gif But Naruto mustn't die!

#106 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 02:37 PM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Nov 30 2010, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I completely agree with you 100%! What Naruto doesn't understand is that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Sasuke is an international criminal and a threat to the entire ninja world (not as big of a threat as Kabuto or Madara) and yet Naruto still thinks he can save him. He uses the old "How can I become Hokage if I can't even save one friend?" excuse. His "friend" has committed numerous crimes who wishes nothing to the Hidden Leaf Village but it's absolute destruction and the slaughtering of it's residents. How can Naruto even consider Sasuke as a friend when he has done horrible things and wants to do even more horrible things? Hell, why does he even think that Sasuke deserves redemption much more then thousands of innocent people deserve safety and security? I know it would be really difficult for him to do since he considers his "friendship" with Sasuke his "first actual bond" of great importance due to his lonely childhood but what he doesn't understand is that friends come and go but sometimes never work out. He's clinging to the past by showing more concern for bringing back Sasuke then stopping him. It doesn't take saving one friend to be Hokage, it takes making tough decisions in the best interest of the people to be Hokage. As I've stated many times before, if he can't make a decision to take down an international criminal just because he's shared a past with said criminal, then Naruto Uzumaki is not even fit to be Hokage, I can't stress that enough people.

And besides, is Sasuke even worth redemption? Naruto and Sakura consider him a friend but he never showed qualities of a good friend and only cares about himself. Last time I checked, that wasn't what friends do to each other. Sasuke has never cared about his companions and only cared about his selfish revenge. He's on a mindless path of destruction all just because his brother was ordered to commit genocide on the Uchiha clan (which could be justified considering how Madara openly stated that the Uchiha where a cursed violent evil clan) which resulted in the deaths of his parents who didn't really seem to care about Sasuke (well at least on Fugaku's part, I don't really know about Mikoto) at all. At first he hated Itachi's guts but when he found out that Itachi choose to kill there clan for the sake of the village what does he do? He blames the Leaf for the death of his brother (which in fact he Itachi killed himself) and uses Itachi's sacrifice for peace as an excuse to justify his quest for vengeance which has taken away so much of his sanity that even muttering something about the Uchiha or just simply saying the word Uchiha would cause him to go bat-kitten insane with rage over having his arrogant pride being stomped on. What's deep inside the crazed power hungry Uchiha is a small pathetic little boy crying for mommy and daddy. He is probably one of the most hated anime characters on the face of the Earth that this is what I would use to describe the character and personality of Sasuke Uchiha. (just ignore the last part where he mostly talks about the AVGN)

Therefore I conclude my argument by stating my complete opinion that I don't think that Sasuke even deserves redemption (whether he lives or dies (which his death I am rooting for)) either way. He is so unlikeable in so many ways that he doesn't deserve a dignified death but rather a pathetic death like how Light Yagami from Death Note died. Fans who utterly hate Sasuke would not feel sorry for him but enjoy every minute of his cruel painful agonizing death (even if he is redeemed, people would love to see him die but his death would be much sweeter if there was no ounce of redemption in present). That being said, I have nothing else to say.

Edited by K9ofChaos, 17 December 2010 - 04:09 PM.

#107 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 04:40 PM

How about something even worse?? his eyes being robbed or blinded. Taking away his pride and joy.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#108 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 04:59 PM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Dec 17 2010, 08:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How about something even worse?? his eyes being robbed or blinded. Taking away his pride and joy.

That seems more like able Sasuke has alwyas consider his eyes his pride and joy considering how much devotion, loyalty he has for the Uchiha clan the sharingan represents the symbol of the clan if he loses that then he would no longer be a full blood member. I probably see Sasuke getting blind and becoming a hermit choosing isolation forever until his dying day.

Edited by Gravenimage, 17 December 2010 - 05:47 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#109 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 17 December 2010 - 05:37 PM

I hope Kishi's editors don't force him to give Sasuke everything he doesn't deserve, like becoming Hokage and the love of Sakura (that right now it looks like she's giving it to Naruto)

----------------
Now playing: Green Day - Hitchin' A Ride (Live)
via FoxyTunes

Edited by crazyefra, 17 December 2010 - 05:38 PM.

そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#110 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Dec 17 2010, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope Kishi's editors don't force him to give Sasuke everything he doesn't deserve, like becoming Hokage and the love of Sakura (that right now it looks like she's giving it to Naruto)

----------------
via FoxyTunes

Well someone has been reading way too many anti Naruto fics. Don't worry Efra there's no way Kishi is going to give Sasuke everything he doesn't deserve I seriously doubt the rookies or the village will accept him as Hokage after everything he has done. He has done too much damage to be given the right to become Hokage or even to restore his clan, Konoha will never accept him back.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#111 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:02 PM

From all the fanfics I have read, I only hate those type of stories as much as I hate Sakura bashing stories. I said that because some are whining because Zabuza didn't ask on how Sasuke was doing and well, knowing how popular he is the editors would try to force him to do something that would ruin the series.

----------------
via FoxyTunes
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto

#112 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:07 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Dec 17 2010, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
From all the fanfics I have read, I only hate those type of stories as much as I hate Sakura bashing stories. I said that because some are whining because Zabuza didn't ask on how Sasuke was doing and well, knowing how popular he is the editors would try to force him to do something that would ruin the series.

----------------
via FoxyTunes

Zabuza and Haku are giving Naruto the credit because he changed both of them for the better with his talk no jutsu I don't remember Sasuke saying a word to make them feel better.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#113 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:19 PM

I know but some think Sasuke deserved to be mentioned by Zabuza.

----------------
via FoxyTunes
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

#114 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:21 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Dec 17 2010, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know but some think Sasuke deserved to be mentioned by Zabuza.

----------------
via FoxyTunes

Whatever let them say whatever they want they are still people trying to come up with excuses to make Sasuke look like he's a good guy, Kishi will prove them wrong like he did before.

Edited by Gravenimage, 17 December 2010 - 11:38 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#115 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 17 2010, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That seems more like able Sasuke has alwyas consider his eyes his pride and joy considering how much devotion, loyalty he has for the Uchiha clan the sharingan represents the symbol of the clan if he loses that then he would no longer be a full blood member. I probably see Sasuke getting blind and becoming a hermit choosing isolation forever until his dying day.

I hope the Uzumaki clan have some sort of hidden sealing technique that can seal eye powers that would be great if Naruto would use that on Sasuke !_!

#116 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 17 December 2010 - 11:18 PM

^ Well, that's exactly what I think the 'gift' given to Naruto by Itachi is meant to be for. Some may think that this 'gift' is meant to help unlock some great power connected to Rikudou Sennin, but I've always held on to the idea that this power Itachi gave Naruto is the means to permanently seal Itachi's eyes so that they can't be used to commit terrible acts.

I'm certain Itachi feared that Sasuke would continue on his quest for revenge if the attempt to kill Madara failed (which it did). He must've theorised that if Sasuke were to hear the 'truth' from Madara, he would awaken his MS and use it to help him get vengeance on Danzo, the other elders, and possibly the rest of Konoha. And he must've also guessed that Madara would preserve his eyes and one day offer them to Sasuke to get even greater power. Thus he had a backup plan, one that was only suppose to be implemented if the worst happened (which it has), and that's to make sure Sasuke isn't given the chance to use his brother's eyes for evil acts.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#117 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 11:36 PM

QUOTE (Quinny52 @ Dec 17 2010, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^ Well, that's exactly what I think the 'gift' given to Naruto by Itachi is meant to be for. Some may think that this 'gift' is meant to help unlock some great power connected to Rikudou Sennin, but I've always held on to the idea that this power Itachi gave Naruto is the means to permanently seal Itachi's eyes so that they can't be used to commit terrible acts.

I'm certain Itachi feared that Sasuke would continue on his quest for revenge if the attempt to kill Madara failed (which it did). He must've theorised that if Sasuke were to hear the 'truth' from Madara, he would awaken his MS and use it to help him get vengeance on Danzo, the other elders, and possibly the rest of Konoha. And he must've also guessed that Madara would preserve his eyes and one day offer them to Sasuke to get even greater power. Thus he had a backup plan, one that was only suppose to be implemented if the worst happened (which it has), and that's to make sure Sasuke isn't given the chance to use his brother's eyes for evil acts.

I think you may be right Quinny it proves to you how much Itachi knew Sasuke better than anyone. He was truly a genius he planned everything from the beginning his plan to kill the clan, his act to convince Sasuke that he killed the clan with the excuse that he wanted" to test his capabilities" his intentions to give his power to Naruto believing that he will be the one to save his brother, his plan to assassinate Madara if he does manage to get to Sasuke and now possibly a back up plan if the first plan failed to give Naruto the ability to shut his eyes forever fearing and knowing that Sasuke would continue on revenge even after hearing the truth.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#118 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 18 December 2010 - 01:43 AM

You know, I use to have a optimistic opinion on how Naruto could still save Sasuke, but after seeing what he did in 484 raising that chidori against poor Sakura and almost killing her has greatly changed my opinion on him, I don't like to bash characters, but for Sasuke the best way to redeem himself now is either saving Naruto from Madara or just force himself to become a wanderer trying to find his purpose in life.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#119 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 18 December 2010 - 04:11 AM

At this point he's more or less un redeemable, he's commited just about every crime a ninja can commit, is wanted dead by just about every Country and redemption at this point would be one HUGE copout after all this development of him as a villain.

uc.png

#120 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 04:52 AM

I think Sasuke should pull an Oedipus and become disillusioned then realize his crimes and gouge his own eyes out hm.png

Edited by Muffins?, 18 December 2010 - 04:52 AM.

JLHza2T.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users