• This topic is locked This topic is locked
128 replies to this topic

#101 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:58 PM

I'm sure it's probably pointless responding to continue this discussion since you seem convinced that your opinion is the only valid truth and the rest of us are misguided. Ah well, here goes anyway.

Her feelings of Naruto have definitely changed. From dislike and hate to care. But that's it. Care and concern for a brother. Why would Kishimoto do that? Character development! It shows how Sakura has evolved as a character and a person. What would completely ruin that development is to have this fierce, stubborn, strong willed girl push aside her feelings for someone that she loves (which has been confirmed countless times) and go for the other guy.

I would like to end with these questions:
1. When did Naruto explicitly state that he LOVES Sakura?
2. When did Sakura ever state that she stopped LOVING Sasuke?

Andb if you care about hinata as a character and realize her importance to the manga:
3. When did Hinata ever give indication that she was willing to stop loving Naruto?

In order for NS to happen, the first two questions must be answered.

No, what would completely ruin that development is to have a fierce, stubborn, strong willed girl end up with a guy who insults her, does not care about her, and has tried to kill her -- I don't care about that "he was not himself" BS. Attempted murder is still attempted murder.

I don't get this idea that women should have any obligation to stay with men who mistreat them, just because they loved them at one time. It pisses me off on a very personal level because someone very close to me is currently dealing with a verbally and emotionally abusive relationship that she trying to get out of. And that's exactly what SasuSaku has been explicitly portrayed as -- a verbally and emotionally abusive relationship.

Do you really think that it does Sakura any justice to end up with Sasuke as some kind of twisted message of undying, unconditional love? What would be good development is for Sakura to realize that the love she had for Sasuke is part of the past, that he is not a good potential romantic partner, and to move on, whether she ends up with Naruto or not. It doesn't mean she has to stop caring about Sasuke and I don't think she could anyway. She is a kind girl and Sasuke will always be important to her, just as he is to Naruto.

As for how Sakura's feelings for Naruto have changed, I'm waiting for her to address it herself instead of third party hints like Sai and Yamato. I think she loves him, but I want to hear that from her. It's not a sisterly love either, I sure would never act with my brother or even my boy cousin the way Sakura has acted with Naruto; like asking him if she looks more womanly and offering to feed him. I also don't believe Sakura ever hated Naruto, it was more childish irritation than genuine hate. Can't say I blame her either, twelve year old Naruto was pretty obnoxious.

1. It's true Naruto has not point blank said, "I love Sakura", but it doesn't take a lot of digging to figure out.

Spoiler

2. Unless you count the confession, which I don't believe was one big fat lie as the fandom so loves to label it, she has not said she no longer loves Sasuke. But, actions speak louder than words and Sakura's actions say she does not trust Sasuke. Which, in my opinion, does not bode particularly well for the survival of any romantic feelings she might still have for him. There's no hope for a relationship when one person can't trust the other, and the other can't be bothered to give a damn.

3. There is no "importance" for Hinata in the manga, not in the grand scheme of things. And before you jump to any conclusions, I don't hate or even dislike Hinata, but she is a side character, who the fandom -- for whatever reason -- grossly over exaggerate as being relevant to the story and plot. Whether Hinata still loves Naruto at the end of the manga make little difference, she certainly wouldn't be the first side character to have feelings for the main character and not end up with him. I hope to see her gain a little independence for herself in the end, but I guess we'll see.

Edited by BakeNeko-Chan, 28 July 2014 - 07:01 PM.

#102 darkonanangel

darkonanangel

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:Bleach, Naruto, Drawing, Music, Internet Surfing

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:54 AM

Let's see, Sai asked and Naruto confirmed. Naruto called Sakura his girlfriend more or less....and everyone in the entire manga knows of Naruto's Love for Sakura. Sai, who barely knows what emotions are, said it best.

"Even I can tell that Naruto loves you."

If she even still has those feelings at all by now. Here is a better question: Show me a page where Sakura specifically says "I'm still in love with Sasuke?"

If Sai asking and Naruto confirming is the romantic equivalent of a Naruto confession, then shouldn't Sai seeing that Sakura was going to kill Sasuke because she loves him be the equivalent of confirmation that Sakura still loves Sasuke. I mean Sai, who barely knows what emotions are, saw through Sakura's actions didn't he?

When the medic bin gives Sakura the love letter, she says that she is in love with someone else and SHE IS THINKING OF SASUKE! I don't care about the upcoming explanations/excuses for that panel. But even if NS becomes canon, at that particular moment and chapter, Sakura still loved Sasuke.

Chapter 675 may be interpreted any way you want, but in my opinion it was Kakashi saying that Sakura's crush turned into genuine love. I would not use this as hardcore SS evidence because it is a third party speaking and was written in a way that is very ambiguous. In Chapter 676, after Sakura attacked Madara, in the heat of a battle mind you, she wasn't concerned about Naruto's comments or even about her own injury; she was worried about whether Sasuke cared about her. A few chapters later, she asked the naruto clone "where is Sasuke kun?". Although both of these moments were annoying as hell, it was confirmation of Sakura still having feelings for Sasuke.

I am going to leave this open to interpretation bcause I am not even sure what this means, but Sakura still calls Sasuke, "sasuke- kun".

Edited by darkonanangel, 29 July 2014 - 03:20 AM.

#103 darkonanangel

darkonanangel

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:07 AM

I'm sure it's probably pointless responding to continue this discussion since you seem convinced that your opinion is the only valid truth and the rest of us are misguided. Ah well, here goes anyway.

No, what would completely ruin that development is to have a fierce, stubborn, strong willed girl end up with a guy who insults her, does not care about her, and has tried to kill her -- I don't care about that "he was not himself" BS. Attempted murder is still attempted murder.

I don't get this idea that women should have any obligation to stay with men who mistreat them, just because they loved them at one time. It pisses me off on a very personal level because someone very close to me is currently dealing with a verbally and emotionally abusive relationship that she trying to get out of. And that's exactly what SasuSaku has been explicitly portrayed as -- a verbally and emotionally abusive relationship.

Do you really think that it does Sakura any justice to end up with Sasuke as some kind of twisted message of undying, unconditional love? What would be good development is for Sakura to realize that the love she had for Sasuke is part of the past, that he is not a good potential romantic partner, and to move on, whether she ends up with Naruto or not. It doesn't mean she has to stop caring about Sasuke and I don't think she could anyway. She is a kind girl and Sasuke will always be important to her, just as he is to Naruto.

As for how Sakura's feelings for Naruto have changed, I'm waiting for her to address it herself instead of third party hints like Sai and Yamato. I think she loves him, but I want to hear that from her. It's not a sisterly love either, I sure would never act with my brother or even my boy cousin the way Sakura has acted with Naruto; like asking him if she looks more womanly and offering to feed him. I also don't believe Sakura ever hated Naruto, it was more childish irritation than genuine hate. Can't say I blame her either, twelve year old Naruto was pretty obnoxious.

1. It's true Naruto has not point blank said, "I love Sakura", but it doesn't take a lot of digging to figure out.

Spoiler

2. Unless you count the confession, which I don't believe was one big fat lie as the fandom so loves to label it, she has not said she no longer loves Sasuke. But, actions speak louder than words and Sakura's actions say she does not trust Sasuke. Which, in my opinion, does not bode particularly well for the survival of any romantic feelings she might still have for him. There's no hope for a relationship when one person can't trust the other, and the other can't be bothered to give a damn.

3. There is no "importance" for Hinata in the manga, not in the grand scheme of things. And before you jump to any conclusions, I don't hate or even dislike Hinata, but she is a side character, who the fandom -- for whatever reason -- grossly over exaggerate as being relevant to the story and plot. Whether Hinata still loves Naruto at the end of the manga make little difference, she certainly wouldn't be the first side character to have feelings for the main character and not end up with him. I hope to see her gain a little independence for herself in the end, but I guess we'll see.

I am not the biggest SS shipper out there, but I do not agree with your viewpoint of SS. However, I am very sorry for your friend who is going through this. No one should be subject to that kind of treatment. Although this doesnt change my viewpoint of SS, I am genuinely sorry for you and your friend. :(

#104 cherryblossomimpact

cherryblossomimpact

Fresh Meat

• Banned
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:45 AM

I am not the strongest NS shipper, but NH and SS never made any sense to me. And with the manga nearing its end, I don't think that they have the proper development to be a credible couple for the series. Naruto and Sakura have known each other for years. They understand each other on a very deep level, to the point where they are willing to put aside their feelings for the sake of the other. I can honestly say that both of them would be happy if/when NS is canon. I cannot say the same about NH and SS. 

#105 darkonanangel

darkonanangel

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:45 AM

I am not the strongest NS shipper, but NH and SS never made any sense to me. And with the manga nearing its end, I don't think that they have the proper development to be a credible couple for the series. Naruto and Sakura have known each other for years. They understand each other on a very deep level, to the point where they are willing to put aside their feelings for the sake of the other. I can honestly say that both of them would be happy if/when NS is canon. I cannot say the same about NH and SS. 

Yes, the manga is indeed coming to its end, but I feel the exact opposite of you in terms of development for NH and SS. After the war arc, we've had chapters with NH and SS moments like we've never had before, and as a previous member in the forum pointed out: A random moment means nothing, but a random moment with the series coming to an end means everything. Thats exactly how I feel about these two couples.  

About Naruto and Sakura understanding each other deeply, that is true and I can't deny that since they've been spending 2 years on the same team together. However, I hope you don't misinterpret this and use it as evidence to support NS since this goes to show Sakura's development and how their 'bond' changed from Part 1. From being an arrogant and selfish girl, Sakura became a less arrogant and even a selfless girl for her team and comrades, not just for Naruto alone. I hope you take note that Naruto and Sakura came to understand each other throughout one similar goal, and that was to retrieve Sasuke. 

NH and SS make a lot of sense to me, because I feel like they are actually a romance pairing. With NaruSaku, I feel more of a brother and sister relationship. In NH, Hinata has ROMANTIC feelings for Naruto, which Naruto has yet to understand, and Sakura has ROMANTIC feelings towards Sasuke. From NH starting out as a hopeless pairing and SS starting out as an annoying pairing, both developed into something fans can actually root for. Naruto sees strength in Hinata and makes her stronger, whereas Sasuke was Sakura's goal from the beginning and was the one that changed her from being an obsessive fangirl to seeing more to Sasuke than his natural talend and good looks. These ships also go hand in hand, making every character satisfied. Since Naruto just wants Sakura to be happy, and since she WILL be happy with Sasuke, he won't hold a grudge and will just move on. And Hinata will get what she wants as well. I feel like NH and SS is a win win situation (for the Naruto fandom as well seeing that NH and SS make up the majority of the Naruto fandom and only one fandom will be disappointed. NS is a fandom with less fans and will make two of the bigger fandoms pissed off.), but NS is a big gamble.

Oh goody! Another new member shows up and makes an Anti NS thread on a NS website. Before it was chapters like 615 that used to bring these doubtful new members. Now a chapter cover seems to do enough. So in a way, can it be appreciated that the other fandoms are getting very little in the manga and NS is getting stronger? hmm.

I hope you know that I couldn't care less about the cover, and as for NS getting stronger.... Not to be rude or anything, I'm just pointing facts here...NS is actually the fandom losing fans ever since the war arc started. Please take notice that fans in your own forum switched fandoms after the SS moment recently and the NH handhold. I can give you links to the pages in H and E if you want. 

I don't understand why you came to a NaruSaku board to argue for NH/SS, lol. You're not going to convince anyone that NS won't happen, and it's just sort of pointless? It's like crosstagging on tumblr. I know the fandom likes to do that a lot, and it's a bit disrespectful. :sweatdrop:

As far as I can tell, this forum is also open towards non NS members. I managed to convince one or two members that NH and SS is the logical decision.

my gosh i would slap this girl so hard for having the nerve to come here to feed us all up with her delusional retarded kitten with such a superior attitude..same pathetic arguments i hear over and over again from the biased nh/ss fans..nothing new here

You know what I find funny? That people call me 'mean' since I'm countering their opinions with logical evidence whereas you come in with pure bashing and you get likes by that with your fellow NS fans. Wow, now thats what I call biased. And as for my delusional retarded kitten, tell me what I said was delusional and retarded and see who needs a reality check here, because last time I remembered, CPR isn't considered romantic in any way and since a couple of you fans think that, wouldn't you be the ones that are 'delusional' and 'retarded?' I'm a calm and occasionally a nice person, but do what you just did right there and I can kittenslap your ass all the way to Russia. Have a nice day ^_^

@darkonanagel:

Sakura wants Sasuke back for the sake of T7 and Naruto. It's not about Sasuke by himself as much as you're making it out to be. See Sakura in the LOR arc. She wants T7 together again. It's for all of then, not just her. To say it had nothing to do with Naruto is wrong. She defended him against Sasuke (quite angrily too) when he said he didn't understand him and spat on everything he does for him, was more sad at losing track of Sasuke again for Naruto's sake when they reached the battlefield of Sasuke vs Itachi after Obito took him, the Bridge scene, and she tried very hard to get Sai to understand Naruto's feelings for Sasuke when Sai didn't get why he cared for him.

She definitely cares about Naruto's feelings for Sasuke a lot, enough to believe she does want Sasuke back for Naruto too (like I said, for everyone, not just her).

The scene I mentioned wasn't about how useful she was. It was all about Naruto, her relationship with him, and all he does for her only. She didn't say she only did small and insignificant things. She said she did small and insignificant things for Naruto. And she said this after asking Yamato if she could learn his jutsu to control Naruto when the Nine-tails chakra acted up. He said it was impossible and that's when she was upset and said she always did meaningless things for Naruto. It wasn't about being useful. It was being useful and there for Naruto.

Sakura changed for a lot of reasons, but Naruto was a big part. What Sakura never was was self-aware and selfless.  She was insensitive, not out of being a b*tch but ignorance. What brought out Sakura's selflessness was Naruto first. She saw his hardships, she saw all he endured as a jinchuriki, she saw the pain Sasuke caused, and Sakura has tried to relieve every one of these. Seeing Naruto like this made Sakura change. And her selflessness with Naruto was redirected to everyone else. Naruto made Sakura a better person. That's the beauty of their relationship.

You are right tho. Sakura's motivation to get stronger was partly Sasuke, but the selflessness aspect of her was all Naruto. Sasuke never taught her any good personality trait or change until he actually left. And wanna know why? Because he left. Her feelings to Sasuke are poison to her and her development.

Kishi needed help for Sakura's confession to Sasuke because he didn't know back then how to write it good. It's really that simple. And the reason I say "most emotional cry" was because Kishi drew the emotion on Sakura's face the way he drew Sasuke's after he found out the truth about Itachi. It's not like any other crying scene. Which is funny, because you could say the strength of Sakura's hurt for Naruto's feelings was as strong as Sasuke's after losing Itachi. Well, by panel drawing, anyway. :wink:

If it was about Sasuke, then why didn't she knock out her entire team and go after Sasuke first? She didn't have to go to Naruto or confess. Sakura specifically said she didn't want Naruto chasing after Sasuke and putting himself in danger with genuine anger. And Sakura's whole motivation was taking the burden of Sasuke off Naruto's shoulders and even Kakashi. Going to kill Sasuke to "save himself from darkness" was something she told herself so it didn't sound like she was just killing him. It was a justification, not a motivation.

This is what I dislike. People like you give far too much attention to her feelings for Sasuke instead of her having other motives that have more to do with herself and other people, particularly Naruto. She's not the same fangirl where nothing mattered to her except Sasuke and her love. She's matured into someone who cares more about other things and maybe, just maybe, cares more about Naruto's feelings/doing things for Naruto/helping Naruto/Team 7 in general rather than Sasuke (though he'll always mean a lot to her too).

They want Sasuke from himself, not just for themselves. The reason they care so much is because they know Sasuke's on a wrong and dangerous path. If Sasuke was secured and wanted to leave as a traveler again, then I'd bet they'd be more accepting of it. Sad for T7, but at least Sasuke wouldn't be evil.

Hinata has risked her life, yes. Which Sakura would also do in a heartbeat if she had to, as seen by when she jumped in front of a sword for Chiyo (a woman she barely knew). But Hinata has never done what Sakura has done. She's never tried to ease Naruto's burdens, be it the jinchuriki one or Sasuke. Sakura even asked Chiyo if there was a way to remove a Tailed Beast to save Naruto from being used as a tool or hunted down by the Akatsuki (before she knew it would kill him), said they'll save Sasuke together to help him and even took on the full burden of bringing back Sasuke in the Tenchi Bridge scene.

But finally, she was willing to kill Sasuke for Naruto's safety.  Do you have any idea how much that decision must've hurt her? Sakura was thinking of Naruto, something Sai also said. If that's not selfless love (whatever nature), then I don't know what is.

To say Sakura considers Naruto a brother is ridiculous. She has flirted with him in their reunion, blushed very heavily at him in that same reunion (srsly that chapter blew the brother argument right out of the water), hugged him twice with no real need to (public physical intimacy like that is considered romantic in Japan), and blushed at him during her confession and was seriously considering being with him that whole scene. Naruto is not a brother to her and the fact that you tell herself that just proves you want to believe NS has zero chance. Even if Naruto's just a friend rather than a brother, it bothers you.

The accurate, non-biased viewpoint of what Sakura thinks of Naruto is that she doesn't know. She's attracted to him, which could mean he's just a friend that she happens to find attractive or that she actually has deeper feelings for him. We don't know because Sakura's confused (Kishi's own words in Databook 3). But there is no possible way he is like her brother. If it was, none of the above would've happened.

About Sakura's feelings, here's a different viewpoint that proves her CD is not "ruined" if she choses Naruto:

Sakura's love for Sasuke was selfish, painful, demeaning, and made her miserable. She can't speak up to Sasuke. She retreats in herself and sulks at every insult. Not only that, but her love was baseless and based on feelings of a shallow fangirl ("cool, talented bad boy"). Then it deepened into love out of a image she made of Sasuke (hoping Sasuke can open up, be kind, considerate, has no dark side), but was just that. She fell in love with a image and was always hurt and disappointed because he never lived up that image.

Enter Naruto. Sakura's happy because Naruto appreciates her for who she is. She doesn't just have to be "useful". Sakura can be herself. "That stubborn, strong-willed, fiery girl" she can't be with Sasuke. If she's ever upset or depressed, then Naruto will be right there for her. And Sakura's selfless with Naruto, always thinking about his feelings and safety above all, a favor Naruto returns. Was she ever selfless with Sasuke? No and if you don't believe that, then I can list several examples.

The direction of Sakura's character development in regards to Sasuke and Naruto are like this:

"A story of a selfish girl who never understood love.  She had a childish perception of her first love. When she's older, she bonds with another and grows to love someone else who treats her well and truly loves her. A person she misunderstood and a person she used to hate. She loves him for who he is, not who she wants him to be, and instead of like with her first love, she always puts him before herself."

Doesn't this sound like a beautiful message for Sakura's character development? What's 'beautiful' about Sakura going back to someone she doesn't understand and is completely miserable with? Sasuke is not right for Sakura and Sakura is not right for him. I could write a book on how wrong they are for each other with countless panels of evidence.

Naruto is never going to be second choice. He is the main character. Naruto will get everything he wants at the end of the series and will earn it through hard work and determination. If NaruSaku happens, then it's because Sakura truly loves him. Naruto wouldn't accept any less because he wouldn't want to be second and would refuse Sakura if he had any doubt. That's what the confession showed.

*sighs* No. We don't know Sakura doesn't love Naruto. That's just you being biased, like I'm being biased when I say she loves Naruto. The actual, real answer is this: We know Hinata loves Naruto, we know Naruto loves Sakura, and we know Sakura still has Sasuke issues. Sakura's feelings for Naruto are a mystery (KISHI LITERALLY SAID THIS). If you could just be a bit more open-minded and admit that at least, then great. But the problem with you is you don't even do that. Your opinion is fact. None of what we say matters. :glare:

Hinata being by Naruto's side? Where was she when Naruto lost Sasuke? Where was she when he realized he would die getting the Nine-tails extracted? Where was she when Naruto was getting hunted down by Akatsuki? Where was she when he realized Sasuke joined the Akatsuki? Where was she when Jiraiya died? Where was she when K11 decided to eliminate Sasuke? Where was she in his meeting with Sasuke again? Where was she when Naruto almost died?

You know who was there? Sakura. Sakura was the person who tried to lessen his burden of Sasuke, tried to lessen his burden of jinchuriki, and did everything in her power to save Naruto's life when he was dying in front of her. Even for the examples she didn't have much involvement, she witnessed it. Hinata hasn't. Sakura's seen the major issues in his life and she's aware of it. She knows Naruto a thousand times better and has done more for him than Hinata ever has.

I actually don't dislike Hinata. She's a sweet girl. I'm just not going to say she's done so much for Naruto when Sakura has cleary done more. I don't like it when people Hinata give too much attention or ignore Naruto's nonexistent feelings for her and his existent feelings for Sakura. It happens too much and it's annoying. She's too overhyped.

Why is it important if Hinata still has feelings for him? Lee still likes Sakura and so do Ino and Karin with Sasuke, but that doesn't mean they're going to be canon. I don't believe NH's going to happen because Naruto still loves Sakura this late in the series and disregarding that fact is being selective. At the very least he still likes her. Let's not forget Naruto called Sakura his girlfriend in 631 when Hinata was around the vicinity. Now would he say that if he had feelings for Hinata?

See, this is the part where NH fans like you get hypocritical. You refuse to accept that Naruto loves Sakura just because Sai said he did, but when Naruto or Sai say she loves Sasuke it's an automatic fact. One could even argue Sai's words for Naruto's feelings have more validation because of the flashback while Sai never even talked to Sakura about why she wanted to kill Sasuke, but nope who cares. Sakura has never said she didn't love Naruto or still loved Sasuke, but none of that is important to you because you want to believe she doesn't like Naruto and Sai's words about anything NS-related must be kitten. The biasness is strong with you. :roll:

If NH is to become canon, then try answering these questions:

1) When has Naruto EVER demonstrated he was over Sakura?

2). When has Naruto ever indicated he wanted to get over Sakura?

3). When has Sakura ever said she didn't love Naruto?

4). Has Naruto ever called Hinata girlfriend late in the series to his father and done so with Sakura in earshot?

If the answer is "no" to all of these, then you have no basis for Naruto moving on from Sakura and onto Hinata while saying Sakura doesn't love Naruto without a shadow of doubt. If all you have to lean on is Hinata's feelings, then that's not an argument. There has to be a "Naru" in "NaruHina."

(again, I am so sorry for the length of this argument. I just explain my thoughts well XD :sweatdrop:)

I never said he was over Sakura, don't change my words please. But he said all he wants her to be is happy, and he knows Sakura's feelings for Sasuke and won't get in between them. If Naruto is okay with SS, then why are you guys acting up on it? For the last time, its not an abusive relationship, Kishi won't write stuff like that. After the war arc, why would Sasuke try to physically harm her? If your talking about him emotionally hurting her in anyway, then thats just b.s, because Sasuke's character is supposed to be 'emo' and thats how he's written. People forget the fact that Sasuke is GOOD now. He also acknowledged Sakura, shows feelings of care for her, and showed gratitude. So please stop with the abusive relationship thing, the 'Sakura trying to kill Sasuke' thing could be translated into an SS moment if anything. 

2). When has Naruto ever indicated he wanted to get over Sakura?

Please read the above post.

When did Sakura ever say that she loved Naruto?

4). Has Naruto ever called Hinata girlfriend late in the series to his father and done so with Sakura in earshot?

I'd like to start off by saying that after Naruto said to Minato "in between split ends" when Minato asked him is Sakura was his gf, Sakura immediately became angry (not even blushing to show that she was angry or embarrassed, because she did in fact have feelings for Naruto or anything like that) and proceeded to somehow beat him. Sakura didn't approve of him saying yes to his father, which means that she doesn't like the idea of NS, and her reaction to Naruto saying yes gives no meaning to Naruto supposedly calling Sakura his gf. If Sakura blushed or stammered, or did something of the sort, then that could mean something else.

@xxRomanceGirlxx
You are gonna make me cry over your posts one day! THEY ARE SO FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!! Especially your last post in this thread...that was just.....beyond wonderful. Really!

@darkonanangel
I guess there's not much to say when so much has already been said by other members. I will say nothing but this, I disagree with everything you have said....the reason to it? I don't find it necessary to state one because you will put it down! Soooooooooo....no reason but I disagree with all you have said.(Although there are very very few parts I agree with you. I can count them on my fingers of one hand!)

Its great to have you on this forum and listen to your insights on why you ship NH, but putting others down and sayin...'You are all wrong and your pov on things is wrong whereas this(yours) is correct' is wrong. You say you do not mean to bash the fandom or anything and just a friendly debate, but I am sorry to say this but it was not a friendly one. Basically, you said, "I come in peace" and then open fired....I or infact many of the members will be really glad if we could have a friendly exchange of opinions as against forcing each other.

You like NH and you ship it, and you decided to share your insights with us, that's great, really! Though I do not approve of this pairing, it was still good to know where the other shippers come from, but it would have been a bit better if you did not try to force your opinions. I am sorry if I came of as rude, but I spoke my mind about things. I am sorry if you were offended in any way and I genuinely apologize for that.

No need to apologize and thank you for being honest with me here, at least you aren't like some of the other NS members on the forum. I also appreciate others views on NS, and I also go to agree with them if in fact I actually agree with them. I hope you know that I don't necessarily argue with other's posts unless they are somehow not logical. I hope people sooner or later understand the meaning of a debate. Sorry guys, but simply accepting people's opinions isn't what a debate is like. So this is in fact a friendly debate since i have not attacked your forum by using curse languages, throwing unnecessary tantrums, etc. I still don't get how I'm forcing my opinions, when I'm clearly defending my fandom and asking questions to rival NS? I hope you know that I see through logic and argue against biased claims.. I also don't get how I'm so called firing; is saying 'no' to somebody's reason because it has a biased reasoning to it called firing when I support my claim with evidence, logic, reason, and perspective?

I will try to be to the point as much as possible. In case I go a bit off topic, please forgive me for that. Okay Naruto was compared to Kushina by Tsunade and Jiraiya and he is like that, partly(One or two traits that is, or maybe three or four or five but no more!) For now, I will not talk about Sakura-Kushina parallel. If Naruto's like Kushina, do you want to say Hinata is like Minato? If that is so, then you are wrong I afraid. Minato never had self confidance issues, he was never shy, he never needed someone to motivate him everytime and he always stood his ground. You are mistaking being cool and level headed with being shy and timid. Minato was never timid. He never acted without thinking. NEVER! And he used to get angry! Didn't you see he clutched his fists when he shifted Kushina to the house before going to defeat Nine Tails? Didn't you see the look in his eyes when he held Kushina bridal style when he saved her from Nine Tails attack? He gets angry, but he doesn't let that control him. He is a very very cool headed guy(apparently born of icycle XD). He is a highly analytical guy. Tell me when in this series has Hinata been shown as being analytical? And.......I don't remember him stalking Kushina anytime.

Me: Lol, don't you remember the time when he was stalking Kushina fight a genin and watching behind a tree? That sounds like something Hinata would do. And I also try to get as far away from parallels as I can, but if you want me to try to connect Minato to Hinata, I will. Naruto Wikia: While physically resembling Naruto.[33] Minato personality is strong contrast from Naruto's. There, now can we stop with the Minato and Naruto parallel? 

And Kushina did describ

Now if you believe that Hinata is not like Minato, then here I go. We did not get two connected parallels which go hand in hand with each other when Jiraiya and Tsunade stated that he is more like Kushina than Minato. They were general statements on what they saw being with him for such a long time. They 'just' stated it. But when you get 'Pick a girl that is like your mother and don't pick a weird one' and after that we get a parallel with straight reference 'This girl kinda reminds of Kushina' there has to be even greater significance than the things which are 'just' stated by merely seeing and experiencing resemblences, right?

Me: Kushina also said, it might not be the first girl you fall in love with... And Im pretty sure when she said that, she didn't mean a girl with all the traits that she hated. Sakura basically posesses all those. And if your going to start with Kushina, plz read my very first post I already covered everything.

I remember you saying that Minato had seen Naruto for barely twenty minutes so how the hell can he know about his love life! I'll put it this way.....if a guy who sees his son for merely twenty minutes and is able to figure out the interaction between his son and a girl then can't you see how obvious the relationship is? Going by your logic, if a guy who has been there for 20 minutes can guess who is Naruto's girlfriend, then it makes the relationship too obvious especially when the one asking the question is Naruto's own father! It shouldn't be hard for you to figure out who Naruto is going with since you are following the manga for years, knowing his past and everything as opposed to guy who is there for 20 mins and knows nothing about his son(according to you)

Me: I felt like you answered your own question. Yeah seriously, how CAN he know about Naruto's love life? No offense or anything, but seeing a simple interaction of a girl healing your son... What type of retard calls that instant love? The thing she said to him was "im going to make you heal faster." To be honest, I'm not even going to actually go against this argument. 

Now, Hinata was exhausted and stumbled and that is why she couldn't hel Naruto. May I ask you, why Hinata of all stumbled and was knocked out and why Sakura of all, was the one to be there with Naruto? Why Sakura of all. Kishi could have easily made Tsunade go with Gaara and Naruto but....NO! It was SAKURA of all! And for the record, Sakura was also exhausted and her chakra was also on the brink levels as stated by herself but yet she absolutely refused to give up on Naruto and did everything she could which was in her power. She was ready to sacrifice any damn thing for his sake and to keep him alive! And the rest all....you saw it.

Me: Because Sakura is a medic nin!!!! Thats her job so of course she was there on the scene! And in the manga, Tsunade was out of chakra so thats why Sakura was there. And if your going to say, Kishi did it for Sakura to be there, the purpose was for character development since Sakura is known for being usele-....for NOT being the most useful (I'm not a sakura hater, but you know it...I know it). Her 'resurrecting' the main character did it for her. And about her ready to sacrifice any damn thing for Naruto, the whole Naruto world knows Hinata would do the same. Sakura's chakra was on the brink, but seeing she didn't collapse meant that she still had more chakra to withstand her than Hinata. And Hinata wasn't simply looking at a half dead Naruto and not doing anything, she was running and even crawling to be there by Naruto's sake thinking about him before she fainted. And PLZ don't tell me that you are one of those NS fans who considered the CPR romantic? OH PLZ DON'T! I considered you one of the more reasonable NS fans.

Hinata has done so much for Naruto and she is a side character and people shouldn't expect much of her. May I ask when did we get the panels of Hinata giving up something important for Naruto's dream? I don't even hesitate to state that Sakura of all, knows and understands Naruto the best in the whole series and in a much much better way than Hinata. Sakura is always 'I want to do this for Naruto' 'I want to to do that for Naruto' 'I don't care what happens to me, if this eases Naruto's burdens then I am doing it' 'Naruto should be happy' 'I will be the one to always be by his side and will never let him give up on his dream and support him no matter what, no matter the conseuqnces, no matter what happens to me'. Tell me, isn't this selfless as opposed to 'When this war is over, I will be holding his hand and walk by his side forever'. Did she even take Naruto's feelings under consideration? What Naruto feels? Whom does Naruto like? No, right? I agree with you to an extent that Hinata knows about Naruto's dream. But there is a difference between knowing and supporting. No one in the whole of series has sacrificed and done so much for Naruto's sake.

Me: Here's a couple of Hinata quotes, I hope this shows enough selflessness for your expectations.

"I used to always cry and give up… I made many wrong turns… But you… You helped me find the right path… I always chased after you… I wanted to catch up to you… I wanted to walk beside you all the time… I just wanted to be with you… You changed me! Your smile is what saved me! That is why I'm not afraid to die protecting you! Because… I love you…"[10]

She directly stated that she's willing to give her life for him. 

"Thank you Shino, but I want to do the best job I can. We're fighting this war to protect Naruto! Failure is not an option!"

She stated here that she's going to do the best she can to protect Naruto.

And as for Hinata supporting him: "In my eyes you're a proud failure! When I look at you, I get an intense feeling in my heart. Because you are not perfect… Because you fail… you have the strength to get back up… Because I believe that's what true strength is…"

This gave him enough support to change his perspective of fighting Neji and give him confidence. 

Here's another one for support: (To Naruto) "Neji just said… that your life is not just your own anymore… Do you understand what he meant? Your words and desire to not let your comrades die… Neither of them are lies! What inspired Neji and carried him this far were those very principles! It's not just you, Naruto… we all hold those same words and feelings within our hearts. They're what bind our lives together and make us comrades. If we all give up and discard those words and feelings now, Neji's sacrifice will have been for nothing… Andthat is when your comrades truly die, for you are no longer comrades then. That's how I feel… Therefore… stand up together with me, Naruto… Because never going back on one's word… is my ninja way too!"

You say you don't know the bench scene and yet you claim that Hinata is better than Sakura, may I know....how?

Me: Again with the twisting of my words. I never remembered saying this. I may have said Hinata is better suited for Naruto, I never remember saying that Hinata is just better than Sakura in general. 

You say, Sakura would do anything for anybody and not just Naruto. Has she done so much as she did for Naruto for anyone? Her motivation to get stronger was because of Sasuke and I partly agree with you while it was Naruto and Sasuke both, but....I give props for that! During the whoooollleeeee of part 2, her main reason to bring back Sasuke is for Naruto's sake! She knows he causes Naruto pain and right from day 1, she wants to be useful to Naruto and try to ease his burdens as much as possible. And this has been proven time and again that primary reason for Sakura to bring back Sasuke is more for Naruto's sake than her and the secondary being Team 7!

Me: She took consideration of Naruto's feelings in the Land of Iron arc and then she began realizing what all Naruto did for her.  Before, she wanted to bring back Sasuke not just for Naruto, I even doubt she was thinking of Naruto while trying to bring back Sasuke. I agree she wants to ease Naruto's burdens, but saying that she JUST wanted to bring back Sasuke for Naruto is a huge LIE!

Honestly speaking, she sounded more of desparate to be with Sasuke as opposed to being in real love with Sasuke, during her confession to him.

Sakura's confession to Naruto.....I can go on and on with that whole ark, but I'll leave it here.

Me: Ummmm, I'm just going to leave that to you and your inferences. 

Hinata was ready to give her life for Naruto, okay. I'll accept this for the time being, though I have my reasons but still I won't state them. Sakura has never done anything for him on such a magnitude. Okay, may I know what did Sakura do when she saw Naruto go 4 tails during the start of Part 2? Yamato for that matter was very ery careful while approaching Naruto in that state because he knew Naruto was no more in control of himself and he could get killed. Sakura, as soon as she saw this, she remembered the face of lauging Naruto and immediately flooded off towards him, KNOWING THAT SHE COULD GET KILLED IF SHE APPROACHED NARUTO IN 4 TAILS STATE! Even here, it was all for Naruto and zero for herself!

Me: I acknowledge that, but its part of her impulsive behavior and her care towards Naruto. I'm not going to go into whether care is concern or love, and if this is a romantic indication to you...which I believe it is, remember in Part 1 when Sakura hugged Sasuke in his cursed seal form, knowing he could kill her at anytime? 

Naruto being a brother? Character development? I stop here itself! I don't think I feel the need to elaborate more on this part. Though I so want to prove you wrong on this part but I will stop here because it will lead us nowhere...

Me: First off....If you stopped here itself, then why did you continue? And if you wanted to prove me wrong, I don't want your opinion and your opinion alone. State facts, evidence, reason, logic! I said this so many times before. 

Naruto sees Hinata by his side but so is the case as well for Shikamari, Chouji, Ino, Sakura and all of the Konoha 11. What sets Hinata's 'being there' apart from other Konoha 11. Sakura has proved her 'being there' as a literal stand out from other Konoha 11. What different has Hinata done for Naruto?

Me: I honestly don't know, try asking Naruto. Because in chapter 615, Hinata sure as hell stood out from the rest of Konoha 11. He said : Its because YOU'VE been by my side all this time. You didn't sound like Shikamaru, Ino, Chouji, or anyone else in K11 to me.

EXACTLY!!!!! You made a very good point here. Kishimoto as a good manga author won't disregard feelings of a character whom he has been developing for 4 years. If he can't disregard feelings of character he's developing for 4 years, why would he disregard ALREADY THERE feelings of Naruto who he has been developing from the start of manga which started 15 years ago. You know which is bigger among 15 and 4 right? Also....Part 2 started in 2005 or 2006 if I am not wrong. So why would he disregard developing feelings of Sakura which he has been developing for close to 8-9 years? These figures are again greater than 4 and cannot be ignored!

Me: Naruto wasn't developed for Sakura. That's not the reason of his character, but on the other hand Hinata and Sakura's character are basically Naruto and Sasuke. And yeah, why would he disregard Sakura's feelings? And I hope you don't mean Naruto, because never once has she said she loved him in a romantic way, so that would just be making inferences and that isn't actual evidence. Denying Sakura's feelings for Sasuke is like denying Hinata's feelings for Naruto, and I don't see many people doing the latter.

The answers to your first to questions and not the third because I am not a keen Hinata fan
1) Is it necessary for Naruto to state exclusively that he loves Sakura? Can't you see this through his selflessness toward her, caring, the way he looks at her sometimes or his whole attitude regarding her, for that matter? Its not that hard to figure out. I don't remember him doing any of this for Hinata. But still if you want proof, he said it in 631. I suppose you only love your girlfriend in romantic way.

Me: I'm not even going to get into Naruto's answer for 631, but somewhere in my post I mentioned something about Sakura's reaction. Take a look at that if you will. Also, Naruto never got to complete his sentence. This is exactly what I mean by making inferences. Please stop doing that when I'm only asking for actual evidence. If your not going to do that, please don't post.  And about Selflessness, that is Naruto's nature. He's shown selflessness by choosing to risk his lofe over and over again to protect these people:

SASUKE!

Kakashi

Tsunade

Iruka

Entire Konoha for crying out loud!

I'm pretty sure the whole selflessness rule doesn't apply only Sakura if that's what your trying to say. It is emphasized because they happen to be on the same team. He also showed selflessness by protecting Sasuke throughtout P1 and P2 more than he showed selflessness to Sakura (examples: Land of Waves arc, Orochimaru thingy, etc, ask me if you want more, I'd be more than glad to show you them.)

And here's a question for you as well! 'When did Naruto exclusively state that he loves Hinata?'

Me: He never did, but he never explicitly stated he loved Sakura as well. We've only received Third POV from Sai, the emotionless outsider of Team 7. But if your going to say that its still a hint nevertheless, then I'll bring in Kiba of all people. He said "Don't go acting all tough just because Hinata's here" and you see Naruto grinning, I mean..

2)That is what exactly remains to be seen. That's a huge mystery which Kishimoto is reserving for the end and he has thrown hints and counter hints. But accordingly the way all his hints make sense, considering Kakashi's words as a base for it is......'She fell out of love for Sasuke, but she herself does not realize that yet and that is why she cannot figure out her feelings for Naruto! Her mind still thinks she loves Sasuke whereas her heart already knows she loves Naruto!'

Me: There are so many translations, and I've heard a different one. And like I said, please stop with the inference making already! You don't know that, because Kishimoto never STATED that. 675 is a very ambiguous chapter that both NS and SS have twisted towards their fandom. 

I have said this countless times and I'll say this again, Sakura to me, is a classic case of 'The heart sees what the mind fails to notice'. I think you surely know what this means. Her heart already knows she loves Naruto and what remains for her is to realise consciously that she no longer loves Sasuke but Naruto. With this, I end my LAP saying one last thing that.....her love for Naruto faaarrrr exceeds her love for Sasuke. The only difference between her two loves is the suffixes of 'selfISH' and 'selfLESS'. You know enough to know which is the better one. Make your choice. Thank you.

Me: Your really going to apply an external phrase with a shonen jump manga?  :ermm: I'm pretty sure Kishi doesn't know what that means himself. And again with the inference making! I'm not going to comment on that one because thats purely what you think and what you expect me to believe. 

Edited by darkonanangel, 29 July 2014 - 05:33 AM.

#106 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:55 AM

If Sai asking and Naruto confirming is the romantic equivalent of a Naruto confession, then shouldn't Sai seeing that Sakura was going to kill Sasuke because she loves him be the equivalent of confirmation that Sakura still loves Sasuke. I mean Sai, who barely knows what emotions are, saw through Sakura's actions didn't he?

When the medic bin gives Sakura the love letter, she says that she is in love with someone else and SHE IS THINKING OF SASUKE! I don't care about the upcoming explanations/excuses for that panel. But even if NS becomes canon, at that particular moment and chapter, Sakura still loved Sasuke.

Chapter 675 may be interpreted any way you want, but in my opinion it was Kakashi saying that Sakura's crush turned into genuine love. I would not use this as hardcore SS evidence because it is a third party speaking and was written in a way that is very ambiguous. In Chapter 676, after Sakura attacked Madara, in the heat of a battle mind you, she wasn't concerned about Naruto's comments or even about her own injury; she was worried about whether Sasuke cared about her. A few chapters later, she asked the naruto clone "where is Sasuke kun?". Although both of these moments were annoying as hell, it was confirmation of Sakura still having feelings for Sasuke.

I am going to leave this open to interpretation bcause I am not even sure what this means, but Sakura still calls Sasuke, "sasuke- kun".

That love letter scene....again I can go on and on about that....I can state reasons as to why it is Anti SS as well as Pro SS. It can be interpreted in many ways.

Crush turned into genuine love? May I ask you why is that so? What has Sasuke done for her to make her like him on a whole new level that we can call it as love? In the whole of part 2, they hardly interacted and whenever they did either they wanted to kill each other or Sasuke wanted to kill Sakura. How can all of this make her crush 'transform' into love? And besides, people tell me that in P1 Sakura LOVED Sasuke. So if that has changed now, what has it become? Crush can transform into love I understand, but since it was love to begin with, what has it become now, according to your logic? And do tell me what reasons other than superficial, Sakura had to love Sasuke back then and even now. She has the best possible guy right infront of her who fits all her criteria of an ideal boyfriend and yet she chooses the guy who has brought her nothing but pain in every possible way, physically, mentally and emotionally. I see no reason why she should choose Sasuke over Naruto.

'Sasuke kun' doesn't care about me' was annoying and I won't call you out on that. But saying that she didn't care about Naruto's opinion is wrong. In the previous chapters when Sasuke asked Naruto to concentrate on the enemy rather than Her and Kakashi and Obito because they were useless, Sakura seemed down about it but more than that, did you see her expression when Naruto said, he understands what Sasuke said? By that reaction of hers, I don't think she doesn't care about Naruto's opinions.

Now the clone part. I hope you are aware of the principle of Shadow Clone. As long as the main body is fit and fine, nothing happens to the clones as long as they are hit! As Naruto's clone was holding Sakura, Kakashi and Obito and he didn't disappear when Naruto was hit, it was enough for Sakura to know that Naruto was fine. Besides, does it make sense to you to ask Naruto who is holding Sakura and Kakashi to ask about himself? Something like "Hey Naruto! Are Naruto and Sasuke fine?" Asking oneself about onself's whereabouts.....that certainly doesn't make sense....atleast to me....

Now people would say Sakura chose Naruto because she could not be with Sasuke and that he turned evil and left the village. I admit that P1 Sasuke cared about his teammates but may I ask what special moments did Sasuke share with Sakura(not the other way round) which hinted that he had feelings for Sakura? It was all platonic from his side. Hell! He cared more about Naruto than any of his teammates! Even greater than his own sensei I'd say. As far as I remember, even in P1 it was all Sakura in SS. Yes he saved her and protected her for sure, but I don't see it as anything more than teammates. He atleast had a heart then which cared about people which later turned into a killing machine. Sakura's moments towards Sasuke I won't call them as platonic because it was as clear as crystal that they weren't but telling me that Sasuke also had romantic feelings for her...I cannot accept this because it was not shown to us that way!

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#107 cherryblossomimpact

cherryblossomimpact

Fresh Meat

• Banned
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:06 AM

Yes, the manga is indeed coming to its end, but I feel the exact opposite of you in terms of development for NH and SS. After the war arc, we've had chapters with NH and SS moments like we've never had before, and as a previous member in the forum pointed out: A random moment means nothing, but a random moment with the series coming to an end means everything. Thats exactly how I feel about these two couples.  

About Naruto and Sakura understanding each other deeply, that is true and I can't deny that since they've been spending 2 years on the same team together. However, I hope you don't misinterpret this and use it as evidence to support NS since this goes to show Sakura's development and how their 'bond' changed from Part 1. From being an arrogant and selfish girl, Sakura became a less arrogant and even a selfless girl for her team and comrades, not just for Naruto alone. I hope you take note that Naruto and Sakura came to understand each other throughout one similar goal, and that was to retrieve Sasuke. 

NH and SS make a lot of sense to me, because I feel like they are actually a romance pairing. With NaruSaku, I feel more of a brother and sister relationship. In NH, Hinata has ROMANTIC feelings for Naruto, which Naruto has yet to understand, and Sakura has ROMANTIC feelings towards Sasuke. From NH starting out as a hopeless pairing and SS starting out as an annoying pairing, both developed into something fans can actually root for. Naruto sees strength in Hinata and makes her stronger, whereas Sasuke was Sakura's goal from the beginning and was the one that changed her from being an obsessive fangirl to seeing more to Sasuke than his natural talend and good looks. These ships also go hand in hand, making every character satisfied. Since Naruto just wants Sakura to be happy, and since she WILL be happy with Sasuke, he won't hold a grudge and will just move on. And Hinata will get what she wants as well. I feel like NH and SS is a win win situation (for the Naruto fandom as well seeing that NH and SS make up the majority of the Naruto fandom and only one fandom will be disappointed. NS is a fandom with less fans and will make two of the bigger fandoms pissed off.), but NS is a big gamble.
I hope you know that I couldn't care less about the cover, and as for NS getting stronger.... Not to be rude or anything, I'm just pointing facts here...NS is actually the fandom losing fans ever since the war arc started. Please take notice that fans in your own forum switched fandoms after the SS moment recently and the NH handhold. I can give you links to the pages in H and E if you want. 

As far as I can tell, this forum is also open towards non NS members. I managed to convince one or two members that NH and SS is the logical decision.

You know what I find funny? That people call me 'mean' since I'm countering their opinions with logical evidence whereas you come in with pure bashing and you get likes by that with your fellow NS fans. Wow, now thats what I call biased. And as for my delusional retarded kitten, tell me what I said was delusional and retarded and see who needs a reality check here, because last time I remembered, CPR isn't considered romantic in any way and since a couple of you fans think that, wouldn't you be the ones that are 'delusional' and 'retarded?' I'm a calm and occasionally a nice person, but do what you just did right there and I can kittenslap your ass all the way to Russia. Have a nice day ^_^

I never said he was over Sakura, don't change my words please. But he said all he wants her to be is happy, and he knows Sakura's feelings for Sasuke and won't get in between them. If Naruto is okay with SS, then why are you guys acting up on it? For the last time, its not an abusive relationship, Kishi won't write stuff like that. After the war arc, why would Sasuke try to physically harm her? If your talking about him emotionally hurting her in anyway, then thats just b.s, because Sasuke's character is supposed to be 'emo' and thats how he's written. People forget the fact that Sasuke is GOOD now. He also acknowledged Sakura, shows feelings of care for her, and showed gratitude. So please stop with the abusive relationship thing, the 'Sakura trying to kill Sasuke' thing could be translated into an SS moment if anything. 

2). When has Naruto ever indicated he wanted to get over Sakura?

Please read the above post.

When did Sakura ever say that she loved Naruto?

4). Has Naruto ever called Hinata girlfriend late in the series to his father and done so with Sakura in earshot?

I'd like to start off by saying that after Naruto said to Minato "in between split ends" when Minato asked him is Sakura was his gf, Sakura immediately became angry (not even blushing to show that she was angry or embarrassed, because she did in fact have feelings for Naruto or anything like that) and proceeded to somehow beat him. Sakura didn't approve of him saying yes to his father, which means that she doesn't like the idea of NS, and her reaction to Naruto saying yes gives no meaning to Naruto supposedly calling Sakura his gf. If Sakura blushed or stammered, or did something of the sort, then that could mean something else.

No need to apologize and thank you for being honest with me here, at least you aren't like some of the other NS members on the forum. I also appreciate others views on NS, and I also go to agree with them if in fact I actually agree with them. I hope you know that I don't necessarily argue with other's posts unless they are somehow not logical. I hope people sooner or later understand the meaning of a debate. Sorry guys, but simply accepting people's opinions isn't what a debate is like. So this is in fact a friendly debate since i have not attacked your forum by using curse languages, throwing unnecessary tantrums, etc. I still don't get how I'm forcing my opinions, when I'm clearly defending my fandom and asking questions to rival NS? I hope you know that I see through logic and argue against biased claims.. I also don't get how I'm so called firing; is saying 'no' to somebody's reason because it has a biased reasoning to it called firing when I support my claim with evidence, logic, reason, and perspective?

This is quite a long rant lol so i'm just going to talk about the parallels. I myself am not too fond of parallels. But Kishimoto intentionally made that Sakura Kushina parallel for a reason. That reason may be to troll with the fandom or to show that NS is KushiKushi (as you may believe). But I believe it is to show Minato acknowledging NS and since the manga is nearing to an end, possibly confirming NS. As a person of logic, I will say that this scene was NOT romantic. I may even go as far to say not as romantic as 615 and 685. But those two moments are all the buildup we have gotten for NH and SS. This does not eradicate all of the manga. Ever since shippuden, NS has been growing. Naruto feelings for Sakura have gotten stronger, while Sakura's feelings are changing for both Sasuke AND Naruto. Do you really think that 615 and 685 erase all of the development that NS has had since the beginning of the manga?

And as for what will happen to Hinata, I believe she will be happy for Naruto when NS happens, and mmove on. Remember when Sakura hugged Naruto after the pain arc? Hinata was SMILING. I think both those moments are indication for how the manga will turn out.

Unlike most of the fans of this blog, I do not hate or resent yyour thoughts on NH and SS. I appreciate that you try to come through with logic and reason. May the best ship win XD.

#108 darkonanangel

darkonanangel

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:06 AM

That love letter scene....again I can go on and on about that....I can state reasons as to why it is Anti SS as well as Pro SS. It can be interpreted in many ways.

Crush turned into genuine love? May I ask you why is that so? What has Sasuke done for her to make her like him on a whole new level that we can call it as love? In the whole of part 2, they hardly interacted and whenever they did either they wanted to kill each other or Sasuke wanted to kill Sakura. How can all of this make her crush 'transform' into love? And besides, people tell me that in P1 Sakura LOVED Sasuke. So if that has changed now, what has it become? Crush can transform into love I understand, but since it was love to begin with, what has it become now, according to your logic? And do tell me what reasons other than superficial, Sakura had to love Sasuke back then and even now. She has the best possible guy right infront of her who fits all her criteria of an ideal boyfriend and yet she chooses the guy who has brought her nothing but pain in every possible way, physically, mentally and emotionally. I see no reason why she should choose Sasuke over Naruto.

Me: You still didn't deny the fact that Sakura still loves Sasuke and chose him instead of Naruto, even though Naruto is the definition of her perfect boyfriend. Yes, he brought her pain and I don't get what made her attached to that emo revenge loving bastard in the first place, but hey! She did! 

'Sasuke kun' doesn't care about me' was annoying and I won't call you out on that. But saying that she didn't care about Naruto's opinion is wrong. In the previous chapters when Sasuke asked Naruto to concentrate on the enemy rather than Her and Kakashi and Obito because they were useless, Sakura seemed down about it but more than that, did you see her expression when Naruto said, he understands what Sasuke said? By that reaction of hers, I don't think she doesn't care about Naruto's opinions.

Me: Please don't twist my words. I don't recall ever stating that Sakura doesn't care for Naruto's opinions. At the same time though, she still cares for Sasuke's opinions. Yes, I saw that panel of her reaction, and I don't know what to make of it because Sakura didn't say anything. I don't know how to interpret Kishi's drawings, but I know how to interpret his character's words.

Now the clone part. I hope you are aware of the principle of Shadow Clone. As long as the main body is fit and fine, nothing happens to the clones as long as they are hit! As Naruto's clone was holding Sakura, Kakashi and Obito and he didn't disappear when Naruto was hit, it was enough for Sakura to know that Naruto was fine. Besides, does it make sense to you to ask Naruto who is holding Sakura and Kakashi to ask about himself? Something like "Hey Naruto! Are Naruto and Sasuke fine?" Asking oneself about onself's whereabouts.....that certainly doesn't make sense....atleast to me....

Me: I never said that Sakura does not care about Naruto's well-being for crying out loud! What shocks me is that Sakura still cares about Sasuke, even after he said that she was useless. Please don't try to make me support Sasu-Saku, all I know is that Sakura still loves Sasuke.

Now people would say Sakura chose Naruto because she could not be with Sasuke and that he turned evil and left the village. I admit that P1 Sasuke cared about his teammates but may I ask what special moments did Sasuke share with Sakura(not the other way round) which hinted that he had feelings for Sakura? It was all platonic from his side. Hell! He cared more about Naruto than any of his teammates! Even greater than his own sensei I'd say. As far as I remember, even in P1 it was all Sakura in SS. Yes he saved her and protected her for sure, but I don't see it as anything more than teammates. He atleast had a heart then which cared about people which later turned into a killing machine. Sakura's moments towards Sasuke I won't call them as platonic because it was as clear as crystal that they weren't but telling me that Sasuke also had romantic feelings for her...I cannot accept this because it was not shown to us that way!

Me: You say that Sasuke cares about Naruto more than any of his other teammates, its the same with how Naruto feels about Sasuke. I never said that Sasuke loved Sakura, Does he care about her? yes. If you want the source, do you remember in part one when he asked Naruto to save Sakura no matter the cause? That he never wanted to see someone dear/precious to him die again? Do you remember when Sakura hugged Sasuke how the cursed seal marks dissipated (as opposed to him killing her on the spot?) There's more. 

But none of this evidence matters since Sasuke outright rejected Sakura's feelings the night he left the village and told her that he never did/will love her. Oh wait, that never happened! He told her thank you. Honestly as a NH fan, SS is my side ship. I don't know whether Sasuke loves Sakura. But this is what I know, you may not agree and that is OK: 1) Sakura loves Sasuke, 2) Sasuke cares about Sakura, 3) Sakura is the closest girl to Sasuke, and I think that means SOMETHING. 

This is quite a long rant lol so i'm just going to talk about the parallels. I myself am not too fond of parallels. But Kishimoto intentionally made that Sakura Kushina parallel for a reason. That reason may be to troll with the fandom or to show that NS is KushiKushi (as you may believe). But I believe it is to show Minato acknowledging NS and since the manga is nearing to an end, possibly confirming NS. As a person of logic, I will say that this scene was NOT romantic. I may even go as far to say not as romantic as 615 and 685. But those two moments are all the buildup we have gotten for NH and SS. This does not eradicate all of the manga. Ever since shippuden, NS has been growing. Naruto feelings for Sakura have gotten stronger, while Sakura's feelings are changing for both Sasuke AND Naruto. Do you really think that 615 and 685 erase all of the development that NS has had since the beginning of the manga?

Me: If your going to talk about people acknowledging the ships like you said with Minato, then I'll just list the people who acknowledged NH: Kurenai(the mother figure for Hinata), Kiba(one of her closest friends and the one that knows her the most), Shino(Another one of her closest friends), NEJI! (Her cousin whom she considers her brother), 
And as for what will happen to Hinata, I believe she will be happy for Naruto when NS happens, and mmove on. Remember when Sakura hugged Naruto after the pain arc? Hinata was SMILING. I think both those moments are indication for how the manga will turn out.

Unlike most of the fans of this blog, I do not hate or resent yyour thoughts on NH and SS. I appreciate that you try to come through with logic and reason. May the best ship win XD.

Edited by darkonanangel, 29 July 2014 - 06:07 AM.

#109 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:17 AM

lol I came here expecting people to have all these heartwarming stories of why they love Narusaku and I walk into a crazy debate XD

The thread title wasn't misleading at all!!

why I like Narusaku?

I like Sakura...and I think Sakura needs a loving BF/husband. I guess that's simple enough...

also Naruto is freaking adorable when he's trying to do all he can for Sakura~ XD

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#110 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:19 AM

Your claims of NS being the only fandom losing fans after any given event amuse me . How do you know this? Have you conducted some online survey and analysed the data? Are you saying no NH fan abandoned ship after 631? Are you saying no SS fan gave up on SS after the attempted murders? Are you saying no SS fan jumped ship after chapters 676-684 where SS was given continuous blows almost every chapter?

Every fandom has fickle fans who lose their cool, forget the very reasons why they support a ship and make negative statements in the heat of the moment when they see something that threatens their ship. Some even give up and either stop shipping or they jump ships. And this applies to ALL fandoms! I can't help but laugh at your claim that only NS has such fans! Nonsense!

I have to also add- NS may very well be the fandom with very few of these kind of fans. I think I speak on behalf of all my fellow NS fans here when I say the reason the majority of us support NS is because of the chemistry between Naruto and Sakura. Many of the members here have been supporting NS since the very first chapters even though there weren't that many moments for NS in part 1 as compared to SS/NH.

You know why? Not because of those sudden ,once in a few months, flashy romantic moments that NH and SS get. Its because of the way Naruto and Sakura have gone through the entire story supporting and sharing each others joys and sorrows. Its because of the wonderful chemistry they have and is evident in every conversation they have.

And this chemistry grows each and every chapter and is reaching a point where their conversations and

body-language with each other is becoming more like those between any couple in real life. So stop hoping that we will abandon NS now, when its become stronger than ever!

Edited by ns.Believe.It, 29 July 2014 - 07:03 AM.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#111 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:45 AM

Instead of telling you off, I'll tell you why I started liking NaruSaku
-Naruto has liked Sakura since the beginning
-He has admitted that he loved Sakura.
-Minato and Kushina (Obviously)
-Yamato's words
-Sakura risked her life when Naruto was in 4 tails mode (I think it was four tails)
-That beautiful cpr (she held his heart in her hands, litterly)
-It has hinted multiple times Sakura feels something for Naruto.
-Those beautiful hugs Sakura gives Naruto
-Kishi has hinted towards NaruSaku many times

Also I must confess, you brought this on yourself. This site is mostly based off of the NaruSaku fandom. It is very common that a NH/SS shipper comes here and bashes our pairing choices. Honestly, I believe after this thread is closed, you will never come back on this site again. If I'm wrong, I apologize. I admit, some of the responses are over the top, what'd you expect? I mean, you just waltzed onto this site and asked us why we like NaruSaku. This thread is pointless, we have several threads related to his. This should definitely be closed.

#112 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:47 AM

Me: You still didn't deny the fact that Sakura still loves Sasuke and chose him instead of Naruto, even though Naruto is the definition of her perfect boyfriend. Yes, he brought her pain and I don't get what made her attached to that emo revenge loving bastard in the first place, but hey! She did!

Denying that Sakura loved Sasuke HOWEVER SUPERFICIAL/SHALLOW/TUNNEL VISIONED it was is like denying a part of her character. I never denied her love for Sasuke. But I deny the claims that she still loves Sasuke! I say she stopped loving him long ago but she hasn't realised that yet. This is my claim. I can show you evidence that she got over Sasuke or she is confused about both of them or she knows about her feelings for Naruto and she still being in love with Sasuke as well! I have evidences supporting each of the four claims I made above. But I really really don't know what's her present condition right now. Its far too confusing for me and those evidences would only hold ground when NS goes canon! So until then, I can just stand by those evidences but cannot state them. I am sorry for that. I really want to show you evidences to the four claims I made above, but please understand that I can't!

Me: Please don't twist my words. I don't recall ever stating that Sakura doesn't care for Naruto's opinions. At the same time though, she still cares for Sasuke's opinions. Yes, I saw that panel of her reaction, and I don't know what to make of it because Sakura didn't say anything. I don't know how to interpret Kishi's drawings, but I know how to interpret his character's words.

I apologize for twisting your words. Maybe I read it wrong. I apologize for that! EXACTLY! In that panel, without saying anything she said everything! It was not that hard to figure out what she meant to say when she gave those emotions!

Me: I never said that Sakura does not care about Naruto's well-being for crying out loud! What shocks me is that Sakura still cares about Sasuke, even after he said that she was useless. Please don't try to make me support Sasu-Saku, all I know is that Sakura still loves Sasuke.

That's the kind of sweet girl she is, as stated by Kakashi, "You cannot abandon the one who you used to love inspite of him trying to kill you. You are that kind of a sweet girl!" I'll modify your last sentence a bit. 'Sakura BELIEVES she still holds feelings for Sasuke'. The moment she realises where her true feelings lie, that will be the time when a conclusion will be made to the pairing wars, which is apparently at the end of the manga.

Me: You say that Sasuke cares about Naruto more than any of his other teammates, its the same with how Naruto feels about Sasuke. I never said that Sasuke loved Sakura, Does he care about her? yes. If you want the source, do you remember in part one when he asked Naruto to save Sakura no matter the cause? That he never wanted to see someone dear/precious to him die again? Do you remember when Sakura hugged Sasuke how the cursed seal marks dissipated (as opposed to him killing her on the spot?) There's more. 

But none of this evidence matters since Sasuke outright rejected Sakura's feelings the night he left the village and told her that he never did/will love her. Oh wait, that never happened! He told her thank you. Honestly as a NH fan, SS is my side ship. I don't know whether Sasuke loves Sakura. But this is what I know, you may not agree and that is OK: 1) Sakura loves Sasuke, 2)Sasuke cares about Sakura, 3) Sakura is the closest girl to Sasuke, and I think that means SOMETHING. 

That's the point I am trying to make! P1 Sasuke held Naruto and Sakura dear to him. But he wanted to get rid of those bonds because he wanted ultimate power. I don't deny your claim that Sasuke cares about Sakura. He cared about Sakura and he still cares about Naruto. To him, still right now, the bond he shares with Naruto carries far more importance than any of his bonds with others. Even right now! Sasuke won't care about Sakura like he did in P1 unless, he gets a redemption. That's the point I am trying to make. Yes, he did say he didn't want anyone precious to him die again. That 'precious' was in terms of their friendship and not any romantic feelings. He knew Sakura was a great friend to him disregarding her feelings for him and that's why he stated those words. Sasuke cared about Sakura back then and he didn't want to hurt him and that's why he brought the curse mark under control. He did not want someone else he never intends to hurt to be hurt by him. P1 Sasuke was complete opposite of P2 Sasuke though some traits remain. Sasuke has stated it countless times that his bond with Naruto is his closest one and that is one bond he simply cannot break! Stated by him at the their fight in Valley of the End! All those times he cared for Sakura as a very very good friend and that's why he used to save her and used to control his power whenever he felt he will hurt her somehow. An excellent example of this is hospital rooftop Rasengan vs Chidori clash. As soon as he saw Sakura approaching both of them he immediately said "kitten! I can't stop now". Well, so did Naruto but since we are talking about Sasuke here, let's stick to it. This goes on to show that he did want to hurt Sakura because he did held her as precious to him but as a very very good friend and a teammate. Nothing more!

1) Sakura does not love Sasuke but she doesn't realise that either.

2)Sasuke cared about Sakura and will care about Sakura once he is redeemed. No denying this!

3)The closest girl to Sasuke's heart is Karin and NOT Sakura. She means something to him, still! But if its heart you are taking into consideration then its Karin!

I have a small request to make. We better cool this stuff and not go hyper about it. This will lead us nowhere. Let's keep it as a casual discussion about opposing views as opposed to a heated debate. It seriously will lead us nowhere except being angry and frustrated at each other!  Because you won't leave your ship and there's no way in hell I am abandoning my ship. So its better if we keep it as a discussion and not as a debate. I am sorry for coming off as rude and angry in my previous posts, I did no mean to say it like that, but still....I apologize!

Edited by narusaku256, 29 July 2014 - 06:50 AM.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#113 darkonanangel

darkonanangel

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 07:19 AM

oh no she didnt..what did you say ?that you gonna b*tch slap me in my own house?.....you better shove ''ýour logical evidence'' up your kittening ass cause nobody here aint gonna fall for your delusions...you havent tried to convinced any member ,that was a closet ss/nh troll like you,so you're wasting your time here....yes this forum is opened to other non ns members,but i think you're confusing here,cause its not opened for trolls who come here specifficaly to start a flame thread and try to convert other ns shippers in to nh/ss..cause you even admitted yourself thats you're purpouse here...in this case you're a troll,and we have the right to flame you in our own kittening site if you deserve it ...those non ns shippers,who come here and share their opinions and also respect ours,while they arent degrading ns,and also know their place,are welcommed   of course   
and who said cpr is romantic?if anything   i was the one who told other members that cpr wasnt romantic..you madam are a kittenin twat ,get of your high horse right now,and stop throwing false accusations
i realy cant understand why the mods insist on keeping this delusional plonker unbaned..this b*tch comes here ,tries to shove her biased opinions up our throats,saying that ''we are all wronng'' and keep ofending narusaku by saying ''its brother and sister relationship'',dismissing all of our arguments,then she gets offended when a ns shipper calls on her delusions,but the b*tch thinks she has the right to insult us in our own home...other members have been nice and calm with her,but this b*tch doesnt deserve this treatement ,since everything we say its wrong to her and keeps degrading narusaku...i realy dont get it

Whoah dude/dudette/idgaf take a chill pill. I came on this thread because I read "debate thread". As in debate as in arguing as in making logical statements supported with evidence. I have not cussed at and/or gone of on any other forum member. Most of them have been very sweet and have approached me in a calm and sincere demeanour. The only reason why I cussed this time was because you cussed me out and came at me with...actually nothing remotely insightful or logical. The reason the mods haven't banned me is because I am not BASHING on anyone's ship, I am simply arguing against it. I am not bashing any characters, I like both Sakura and Hinata. I am simply making my arguments, to which the fandom is countering, to which I am countering. IT'S A DEBATE! AMAZING! To all those people who have actively been debating with me, THANK YOU for providing me insight into your forum unlike this...person. I actually take into account your opinions. I don't have a stick up my ass and ignore everything you have to say. For example, I recognize that Sasuke was thanking Sakura's vest and not her. That doesnt mean i feel any different about the chapter in general, but I am glad I know that.

II still do not ship NS but I can see where you are coming from. As for you, if you do not like this thread and have nothing worth saying about your ship whatsoever, then leave. As for the CPR moment, a round of applause for you! But i wasn't talking to you I was talking to the entire forum. if you KNOW that I am an NH shipper arguing against NS, then why are you still here cussing me out (like its going to accomplish something) while making no real attempt to defend your OTP.

I actually like the bond that Sakura and Naruto have. They have definitely grown as friends. We both interpret that bond in different ways. I acknowledge that Sakura cares about Naruto. I think it's something we all can agree on (thank the Lord God Almighty that we can). I also think we can all agree on the fact that Hinata loves N aruto. The nature of the girls' feelings and the way they will unfold is open to the way we want and believe they will.

Idk what caused you to go on this rampage but I hope you have settled with a bucket of ice cream and have begun to sort out your issues. I think NH and SS are canon, and you think NS is canon. We dont know for sure, but all we can do until Kishif*ckingmoto stops teasing the kitten out of ALL OF US, is debate about what pairing will become canon. Until you can argue with me calmly and logically, I suggest you calm the kitten down with some NS fanfic or something. Have a nice day.

Edited by darkonanangel, 29 July 2014 - 07:20 AM.

#114 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 29 July 2014 - 07:40 AM

Whoah dude/dudette/idgaf take a chill pill. I came on this thread because I read "debate thread". As in debate as in arguing as in making logical statements supported with evidence. I have not cussed at and/or gone of on any other forum member. Most of them have been very sweet and have approached me in a calm and sincere demeanour. The only reason why I cussed this time was because you cussed me out and came at me with...actually nothing remotely insightful or logical. The reason the mods haven't banned me is because I am not BASHING on anyone's ship, I am simply arguing against it. I am not bashing any characters, I like both Sakura and Hinata. I am simply making my arguments, to which the fandom is countering, to which I am countering. IT'S A DEBATE! AMAZING! To all those people who have actively been debating with me, THANK YOU for providing me insight into your forum unlike this...person. I actually take into account your opinions. I don't have a stick up my ass and ignore everything you have to say. For example, I recognize that Sasuke was thanking Sakura's vest and not her. That doesnt mean i feel any different about the chapter in general, but I am glad I know that.

II still do not ship NS but I can see where you are coming from. As for you, if you do not like this thread and have nothing worth saying about your ship whatsoever, then leave. As for the CPR moment, a round of applause for you! But i wasn't talking to you I was talking to the entire forum. if you KNOW that I am an NH shipper arguing against NS, then why are you still here cussing me out (like its going to accomplish something) while making no real attempt to defend your OTP.

I actually like the bond that Sakura and Naruto have. They have definitely grown as friends. We both interpret that bond in different ways. I acknowledge that Sakura cares about Naruto. I think it's something we all can agree on (thank the Lord God Almighty that we can). I also think we can all agree on the fact that Hinata loves N aruto. The nature of the girls' feelings and the way they will unfold is open to the way we want and believe they will.

Idk what caused you to go on this rampage but I hope you have settled with a bucket of ice cream and have begun to sort out your issues. I think NH and SS are canon, and you think NS is canon. We dont know for sure, but all we can do until Kishif*ckingmoto stops teasing the kitten out of ALL OF US, is debate about what pairing will become canon. Until you can argue with me calmly and logically, I suggest you calm the kitten down with some NS fanfic or something. Have a nice day.

why i should waste my time arguing and debating with a troll like you?this is the main reason i left tumblr and other naruto forums ..if other ns shippers have time and patience to argue with nh/ss trolls despite the fact that they keep sticking to their own biased arguments,then good for them..i dont have patience,its a waste of time,this whole thread is the proof...my main problem is not the way you're talking to the shippers,its that you're indirectly mocking narusaku moments and dismiss them,and what do you expect?us to approve you're pathetic arguments?..ironicaly other ns shippers have told you that you're posts do come off as pasive agressive ,so you passively  bash them without using the curse words..dont think that you're free to fool around here much time,this thread is going to be closed soon..

Edited by natalieuciha, 29 July 2014 - 07:42 AM.

#115 darkonanangel

darkonanangel

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 07:45 AM

Denying that Sakura loved Sasuke HOWEVER SUPERFICIAL/SHALLOW/TUNNEL VISIONED it was is like denying a part of her character. I never denied her love for Sasuke. But I deny the claims that

she still loves Sasuke

!

I say she stopped loving him long ago but she hasn't realised that yet.

This is my claim. I can show you evidence that she got over Sasuke or she is confused about both of them or she knows about her feelings for Naruto and she still being in love with Sasuke as well! I have evidences supporting each of the four claims I made above. But I really really don't know what's her present condition right now. Its far too confusing for me and those evidences would only hold ground when NS goes canon! So until then, I can just stand by those evidences but cannot state them. I am sorry for that. I really want to show you evidences to the four claims I made above, but please understand that I can't!

I apologize for twisting your words. Maybe I read it wrong. I apologize for that! EXACTLY! In that panel, without saying anything she said everything! It was not that hard to figure out what she meant to say when she gave those emotions!

That's the kind of sweet girl she is, as stated by Kakashi, "You cannot abandon the one who you used to love inspite of him trying to kill you. You are that kind of a sweet girl!" I'll modify your last sentence a bit. 'Sakura BELIEVES she still holds feelings for Sasuke'. The moment she realises where her true feelings lie, that will be the time when a conclusion will be made to the pairing wars, which is apparently at the end of the manga.

Me: You say that Sasuke cares about Naruto more than any of his other teammates, its the same with how Naruto feels about Sasuke. I never said that Sasuke loved Sakura, Does he care about her? yes. If you want the source, do you remember in part one when he asked Naruto to save Sakura no matter the cause? That he never wanted to see someone 

dear/precious

to him die again? Do you remember when Sakura hugged Sasuke how the cursed seal marks dissipated (as opposed to him killing her on the spot?) There's more. 

But none of this evidence matters since Sasuke outright rejected Sakura's feelings the night he left the village and told her that he never did/will love her. Oh wait, that never happened! He told her thank you. Honestly as a NH fan, SS is my side ship. I don't know whether Sasuke loves Sakura. But this is what I know, you may not agree and that is OK: 1) Sakura loves Sasuke, 2)Sasuke cares about Sakura, 3) Sakura is the closest girl to Sasuke, and I think that means SOMETHING. 

That's the point I am trying to make! P1 Sasuke held Naruto and Sakura dear to him. But he wanted to get rid of those bonds because he wanted ultimate power. I don't deny your claim that Sasuke cares about Sakura. He cared about Sakura and he still cares about Naruto. To him, still right now, the bond he shares with Naruto carries far more importance than any of his bonds with others. Even right now! Sasuke won't care about Sakura like he did in P1 unless, he gets a redemption. That's the point I am trying to make. Yes, he did say he didn't want anyone precious to him die again. That 'precious' was in terms of their friendship and not any romantic feelings. He knew Sakura was a great friend to him disregarding her feelings for him and that's why he stated those words. Sasuke cared about Sakura back then and he didn't want to hurt him and that's why he brought the curse mark under control. He did not want someone else he never intends to hurt to be hurt by him. P1 Sasuke was complete opposite of P2 Sasuke though some traits remain. Sasuke has stated it countless times that his bond with Naruto is his closest one and that is one bond he simply cannot break! Stated by him at the their fight in Valley of the End! All those times he cared for Sakura as a very very good friend and that's why he used to save her and used to control his power whenever he felt he will hurt her somehow. An excellent example of this is hospital rooftop Rasengan vs Chidori clash. As soon as he saw Sakura approaching both of them he immediately said "kitten! I can't stop now". Well, so did Naruto but since we are talking about Sasuke here, let's stick to it. This goes on to show that he did want to hurt Sakura because he did held her as precious to him but as a very very good friend and a teammate. Nothing more!

1) Sakura does not love Sasuke but she doesn't realise that either.

2)Sasuke cared about Sakura and will care about Sakura once he is redeemed. No denying this!

3)The closest girl to Sasuke's heart is Karin and NOT Sakura. She means something to him, still! But if its heart you are taking into consideration then its Karin!

I have a small request to make. We better cool this stuff and not go hyper about it. This will lead us nowhere. Let's keep it as a casual discussion about opposing views as opposed to a heated debate. It seriously will lead us nowhere except being angry and frustrated at each other!  Because you won't leave your ship and there's no way in hell I am abandoning my ship. So its better if we keep it as a discussion and not as a debate. I am sorry for coming off as rude and angry in my previous posts, I did no mean to say it like that, but still....I apologize!

I am on my phone right now so I can't really type that well in response to your NS and SK arguments. But yes I agree. Thank you for responding to me calmly. I feel like that sometimes people forget that we are shipping fictional characters and attack the members themselves. Whatever ship comes out on top, I think all of the ships will have some type of resolve. I dont mean to say that I wont stop debating (lol) but I agree that this probably wont get us anywhere except for one of us to say "I told ya so" at the end of the manga XD. Honestly I enjoy being on this forum and seeing what NS has to say. Even though I don't agree with 95% of it, still interesting. I will say this though, I can handle NS but I absolutely hate SK. I'm sorry I know you may not agree, but that's my personal opinion. I ship SuiKarin a lot though.

As for discussion, I think the NaruSasu combo will defeat Kaguya soon...next 3 chapters maybe? I'm not expecting many pairing moments except for our favorite yaoi couple (not HashiMada XD). I admit I did get the ObiRin feels last chapter tho :(. But I think obito died the death I wanted him to. He finally got closure with kakashi, rin, and naruto. I hate how Kakashi is being on the sidelines though. I mean Obito and Sakura did their part, I think he needs to step the kitten up lol. But those are my thoughts. Lemme know yours. And thank you once again for your arguments. Always appreciate the power of logic :)

#116 darkonanangel

darkonanangel

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 07:53 AM

why i should waste my time arguing and debating with a troll like you?this is the main reason i left tumblr and other naruto forums ..if other ns shippers have time and patience to argue with nh/ss trolls despite the fact that they keep sticking to their own biased arguments,then good for them..i dont have patience,its a waste of time,this whole thread is the proof...my main problem is not the way you're talking to the shippers,its that you're indirectly mocking narusaku moments and dismiss them,and what do you expect?us to approve you're pathetic arguments?..ironicaly other ns shippers have told you that you're posts do come off as pasive agressive ,so you passively  bash them without using the curse words..dont think that you're free to fool around here much time,this thread is going to be closed soon..

Oh good you do speak English! I have tried to explain my views politely but that went haywire. What I expect you to do when I "bash" your ship, is to defend it. Nothing more. Some of you may not ever become NH shippers, even if that's the canon pairing. I will never become an NS shipper if that's the pairing as well. Yes I counter your arguments because you counter mine. Like I said, debate.If you have any thoughts related to the pairings, the next chapter, or the movie, then by all means please stay. If this thread is a waste of your time, quit whining, quit kittening, and leave :)

#117 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 07:58 AM

Oh good you do speak English! I have tried to explain my views politely but that went haywire. What I expect you to do when I "bash" your ship, is to defend it. Nothing more. Some of you may not ever become NH shippers, even if that's the canon pairing. I will never become an NS shipper if that's the pairing as well. Yes I counter your arguments because you counter mine. Like I said, debate.If you have any thoughts related to the pairings, the next chapter, or the movie, then by all means please stay. If this thread is a waste of your time, quit whining, quit kittening, and leave :)

i wont leave you twat and you have no rights to tell me what to do on a ns forum.

but keep playing your delusional game little troll..dont think im the only one who noticed how you play the victim/saint on the last hundred miles..clever move from a professional troll like you

Edited by natalieuciha, 29 July 2014 - 08:04 AM.

#118 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:13 AM

I request the members to Please calm down. There is no point in insulting and putting down others in an Internet forum. It would only ruin our mood and ruin our day. A request  :sweat:

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#119 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:18 AM

i wont leave you twat and you have no rights to tell me what to do on a ns forum.

but keep playing your delusional game little troll..dont think im the only one who noticed how you play the victime/saint on the last hundred miles..clever move from a professional troll like you

Not that I do not understand your frustration, but be careful. You have broken the rules several times (being rude and using profanity). If you go on like that, you will get a warning.

Anyway I do not get why all of you are still arguing with this person. Her first posts made clear that she has not come here to hear our points of view but for "proving" that NH/SS is better and canon and everyone of us should realize THE TRUTH and jumping ship. And she is trying to do that with the same tired arguments that have been debunked dozens of times and the manga has often proven false, and with several absurd claims (NS is the only ship has been losing fans? Seriously?).

She is just fishing for attention. We should not give it to her.

After all, you know that she will be gone as soon as she gets bored or comes another chapter with NS fanservice or anti-NH/SS moments.

I hope this picture is not offensive, but honestly I find it proper and illustrative:

1252576665632_f.jpg

Edited by Jenskott, 29 July 2014 - 08:19 AM.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#120 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:29 AM

Not that I do not understand your frustration, but be careful. You have broken the rules several times (being rude and using profanity). If you go on like that, you will get a warning.

Anyway I do not get why all of you are still arguing with this person. Her first posts made clear that she has not come here to hear our points of view but for "proving" that NH/SS is better and canon and everyone of us should realize THE TRUTH and jumping ship. And she is trying to do that with the same tired arguments that have been debunked dozens of times and the manga has often proven false, and with several absurd claims (NS is the only ship has been losing fans? Seriously?).

She is just fishing for attention. We should not give it to her.

After all, you know that she will be gone as soon as she gets bored or comes another chapter with NS fanservice or anti-NH/SS moments.

I hope this picture is not offensive, but honestly I find it proper and illustrative:

1252576665632_f.jpg

im sorry but i realy dont get why us ns shippers should tolerate them..if we are so permissive with them,soon other nh/ss are gonna come in high number and start flaming/debating threads on here ,then this site will turn from a narusaku site into a regular naruto-like forum where generaly nh/ss think are superior and are insulting our ship

i realized from her first post what is her main purpouse here and ironicaly she even admitted herself that she wants to convert ns shippers to jump ship..sometimes theres a limit of tolerance and enough is enough...this person has crossed it

Edited by natalieuciha, 29 July 2014 - 08:34 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, pairing, hinata, sakura, sasuke

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users