• Please log in to reply
5160 replies to this topic

#101 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 23 December 2007 - 06:40 AM

I really want nemu to just be okay for once. Szayel should just be killed already. He's getting on my nerves.

why yes. that is my adorable sister hugging a dakimura. got a problem?

#102 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 23 December 2007 - 06:38 PM

I agree...that guy has to go
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#103 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 04:47 AM

i really like the new opening images of the diamond dust rebellion! looks like a lot of cool fights and even Yama-jii will be fighting o.O and also, it looked like Shuuhei's release might be revealed, which i dont think has even been shown in the manga. Cant wait XD

#104 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 24 December 2007 - 05:55 AM

QUOTE (Zero BD @ Dec 23 2007, 01:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really want nemu to just be okay for once. Szayel should just be killed already. He's getting on my nerves.

I agree, and I don't even really favour Bleach that much. XD

#105 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 20 March 2008 - 08:59 AM

Wow this thread hasn't had a post in months....anyways am I the only one pissed at the total cop-out that happened in Chapter 313 where after everyone had worked so hard to save Orohime from Aizen's clutches (including near death moments by both Ichigo and Rukia) BAM! We're back to square one, I'm glad Bleach is nearing it's end cuz I'm not in the mood for this crap anymore.

uc.png

#106 max acorn

max acorn

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 02:37 AM

right now, the manga has been having me hyped up.

first, azien, being the bastard he is, revealed that orihime was just bait to lure the bulk of SS's major assets to hueco mundo and trap them there.

then just when it seems aizen gets away with it, boom! the last six captains are waiting for them. then he calls up his own espada.

then good ol' ulquirra gets free and ichigo wants a piece of him.

now we have a flash back and the mother of all flash backs.

shinji was a captain and aizen was his lietinent. awesome.

#107 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 03:12 AM

HOLY CRAP. i love Kubo so much for this!

finally some back-stories we have all waited to see @_@

and oh my gosh to Ukitake being so cute with his ponytail and URAHARA AMAZING
(sorry Shinji, but i prefer you with short hair XD )

#108 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 29 March 2008 - 12:26 PM

The last few chapters are very interesting.
I'm glad that they took a break from fighting to show us some backgrounds happy.gif

#109 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
  • Interests:sewing, sleeping, drawing, tasty food, video games, manga/comic booking, anime, and music

Posted 30 March 2008 - 02:24 AM

Getting up to date on Bleach, I think I missed a few chapters, but I can reread those in an hour one I'm up to date.

In the forums, ad blocking your signature.

#110 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 05 April 2008 - 06:42 PM

Yup, its worth reading bleach now days. I stopped reading bleach in the middle because I got bored of all the fights and now that its going to span out with the back stories I am all in the bleach bandwagon.

#111 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 11 April 2008 - 03:44 PM

Holy easterbunny! wow.png
The new (or very very veeeeeeeery old) chapter was awesome. I knew those guys at the Gotei 13 was messed up, but damn.... No wonder that Mayuri was a convicted chriminal in solitude though, as he freaks the beard off of me. I'm really enjoying this whole Back to the Future thingie they're doing now!

#112 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 04:15 PM

These flashback chapters are getting more interesting every week happy.gif

#113 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 11 April 2008 - 05:22 PM

I really want to know how Kurotsuchi Mayuri went from being a criminal locked in a solitary cell, to become the captain of the 12th division of the Gotei 13. Didn't the Gotei 13 lock him up without him doing anything (too) bad? Or maybe he did some experiments, but they decided to put him in that cozy little cell instead of shoving fifteen meters of magical blade through him? Anyway, I'm looking foreward to the next chapter now. Bleach might be the only manga to really pull of flashbacks without them being too tedious!

#114 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 06:46 PM

yea im also loving bleach right now, my question, why didn't they keep mayuri's psycho ass in there?

#115 max acorn

max acorn

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 12:02 AM

loving the new chapter. mayuri in jail is awesome. i wonder how hat and clogs works with him.

#116 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 03:36 AM

Mayuri would definitey break out of there if he wasnt kept in a cell.
He's so creepy its cool XD

#117 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 05:02 PM

Yes, he is pretty darn kewl! wow.png
To be honest, it's Bleach >>> Naruto for me these days, with One Piece a close second somewhere after Bleach. Even with flashbacks, they're more interesting than constant Sasuke-waff!

#118 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE (Vyse @ Apr 12 2008, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To be honest, it's Bleach >>> Naruto for me these days, with One Piece a close second somewhere after Bleach. Even with flashbacks, they're more interesting than constant Sasuke-waff!

No Doubt BleachFTW :thumbs:

#119 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 12 April 2008 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE (Vyse @ Apr 12 2008, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same here. Bleach is getting far more interesting for me and thats saying something since I never used to enjoy Bleach as much as Naruto. One Piece is different-> its like a crazy ensemble of cast with a funny bone tongue.gif
Oda can deliver so I enjoy that. Hopefully I will get back to Naruto in the near future.

#120 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
  • Interests:sewing, sleeping, drawing, tasty food, video games, manga/comic booking, anime, and music

Posted 13 April 2008 - 06:45 PM

You know I'm really happy that Bleach is taking a step back to review the past. I was getting sick of the fights that never ended and that stuff. My RA was confused one night when I was out in the lounge at 2am yelling at the computer to "Just kill that mother kitten already, please, I'm bored with him"

I wanna see Isshin as a captain, since they teased us with a few encounters. I know it's going to show up soon, but I'm not good at waiting.

In the forums, ad blocking your signature.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users