145 replies to this topic

#101 Inori

Inori

The Slayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 08:09 PM

Sakura has seen Naruto shirtless in Part 1 and Part 2 of the anime but too bad it was in the filler episodes tongue.gif If she sees him in the manga she would probably blush like hell !!! Images of Naruto naked would be popping into her head...she would be like : OMG !!! NARUTO IS SO HOT ! OMGGG !!! THAT'S NARUTO !! HE'S HOT !! I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SAY THIS BUT I WANNA...(that's enough) tongue.gif we all know what she was gonna to say smile.gif

#102 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE (NightSkyGiRL @ Aug 16 2010, 09:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura has seen Naruto shirtless in Part 1 and Part 2 of the anime but too bad it was in the filler episodes tongue.gif If she sees him in the manga she would probably blush like hell !!! Images of Naruto naked would be popping into her head...she would be like : OMG !!! NARUTO IS SO HOT ! OMGGG !!! THAT'S NARUTO !! HE'S HOT !! I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SAY THIS BUT I WANNA...(that's enough) tongue.gif we all know what she was gonna to say smile.gif

No, I don't know what she would say whistling.gif

#103 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 16 August 2010 - 10:30 PM

Perhaps she would have her mouth open and looking stunned at how well Naruto looks. tongue.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#104 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 01:59 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Aug 16 2010, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Perhaps she would have her mouth open and looking stunned at how well Naruto looks. tongue.gif

Add in a major blush and and huge nosebleed and she's good to go. thumbsup.gif

#105 Inori

Inori

The Slayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 10:48 PM

Hm..I just realized..Sakura has seen Naruto shirtless in the manga..in chapter 60 tongue.gif

#106 Master Sage

Master Sage

RASENGAN...... it never gets old

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 11:55 PM

QUOTE (NightSkyGiRL @ Oct 2 2010, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hm..I just realized..Sakura has seen Naruto shirtless in the manga..in chapter 60 tongue.gif

ohhhh yeah your right.......but no reaction from sakura at all down.gif

#107 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 08:20 AM

He wasn't sexy enough for her at that time pictureem0.gif

#108 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 02:44 PM

^ Of course, at that time, he was 13, they were in a middle of the forest of death and she was still under the Uchiha charm. I don't think she saw him older ( correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember it) espacially when he was training for the Rasen-shuriken...now THAT was sexy nosebleed8rx.gif

#109 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 08:30 PM

^Of course he hasn't seen her... Oh, my that training... *nosebleeds* nosebleed8rx.gif Totally sexy.... fu.png

Edited by Sakura_1_, 06 October 2010 - 08:31 PM.

#110 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 19 October 2010 - 09:13 PM

So if sakura saw naruto shirtless its pretty much what everyone else said shed have a blush and all that fun stuff when you she the one you like .

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#111 Paranoid.Princess

Paranoid.Princess

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 07:29 AM

Drool worthy!!! woot.gif
Inner Sakura is going to be bleeding rivers!!! woot.gif

#112 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 12 December 2010 - 03:59 PM

I think she would blush a little from the outside, but I think Inner Sakura will get some nosebleeds and some other thoughts. :3

Actually, I want to know what happens to both of them when they are in a mixed bath? biggrin.gif

#113 Pink Cherries

Pink Cherries

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 04:27 PM

QUOTE (Blazing CobaltX @ Dec 12 2010, 07:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think she would blush a little from the outside, but I think Inner Sakura will get some nosebleeds and some other thoughts. :3

Actually, I want to know what happens to both of them when they are in a mixed bath? biggrin.gif

Sakura may blush a bit and same with Naruto. This could be awkward at first, but after a few minutes and maybe a couple nosebleeds, she may realize that she is naked with Naruto. This could lead to her punching him all the way to the Hokage Mountain where his body would leave a sizable crack on Tsunade's face, angering the fifth Hokage. Or, if they are of age, they could perform some inappropriate activity unsuitable for minors. Oh, and if Jiraiya was around, he would be hiding somewhere in the bushes, conducting his *ahem* research.

Oh geez. After rereading my post, I've realized that I am a perv.

#114 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 04:32 PM

QUOTE (Pink Cherries 789 @ Dec 12 2010, 06:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura may blush a bit and same with Naruto. This could be awkward at first, but after a few minutes and maybe a couple nosebleeds, she may realize that she is naked with Naruto. This could lead to her punching him all the way to the Hokage Mountain where his body would leave a sizable crack on Tsunade's face, angering the fifth Hokage. Or, if they are of age, they could perform some inappropriate activity unsuitable for minors. Oh, and if Jiraiya was around, he would be hiding somewhere in the bushes, conducting his *ahem* research.

Oh geez. After rereading my post, I've realized that I am a perv.

Nah, you are okay. You really don't wanna know what there is in my perverted mind

#115 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 05:46 PM

It's okay that all of us are perverts. pictureem0.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#116 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 12 December 2010 - 07:31 PM

QUOTE (Serenity Namikaze @ Oct 6 2010, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think she saw him older ( correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember it) espacially when he was training for the Rasen-shuriken...now THAT was sexy nosebleed8rx.gif

Actually Tsunade's words to Sakura clues you in that Sakura was spending some time watching Naruto's training. Sakura tries to make it sound "professional" by just telling Tsunade what Kakashi told her about how it was going, but that reveals she was out there watching, since they spent all day and night out there. Heh, even the animators picked up on this and made those filler scenes. (back when they were doing Naruto and Sakura filler scenes that actually worked with canon, and showed how Sakura's feelings were consciously acting out her romantic feelings for Naruto. They stopped doing that immediately after that- they actually downplayed her rather overt invitation in the manga when she attempted to feed him at Ichiraku's. In the manga she looks at Naruto with "bedroom eyes" as she offers to feed him, has her hand in a fist directed toward Sai when Naruto is yelling at him for "ruining the atmosphere" and she has a "hand caught in the cookie jar" look on her face and reaction when Kakashi walks in and in a teasing tone asks what's going on. (Even though at the point Kakashi walks in it's no longer obvious what Sakura had almost succeeded in doing) Heh, Sakura was so overt there that it even broke through Naruto's POAL wall of denial momentarily. (Don't know how well Naruto would have eaten that meal with Sakura moved in so close that her breasts would have rubbed against him with every movement laugh.gif Sakura might have had to render medical treatment!)

As for the mixed bathing scene at this point- hmm I think very willing inappropriate things would happen, Sakura is interested, Naruto is interested, Sakura knows Naruto is deeply in love with her, Naruto knows Sakura is deeply in love with him. And as I pointed out Sakura was ready to do something that overt with Naruto in public way back in chapter 343. For her at this point, unless they directly say something to her Sakura isn't really even paying attention that she's doing these things in public, her mind is only on expressing her feelings for Naruto- thus the romantic embrace in front of the whole village in chapter 450, and the confession to Naruto in front of an audience in 469-70. )

Edited by ciardha, 12 December 2010 - 07:43 PM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#117 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 08:54 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 12 2010, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's okay that all of us are perverts. pictureem0.gif

Heh, yeah, at least  I feel comfortable when talking about perverted things in here

#118 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 12 December 2010 - 10:53 PM

QUOTE (Black Rose @ Dec 12 2010, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heh, yeah, at least  I feel comfortable when talking about perverted things in here

Well Kishimoto showed the two characters are pervy. I'm wondering a bit since Kishimoto is much more sparing with fanservice of female characters than most shonen manga creators though, if he's not "saving up" for some scenes where Sakura is acting very overtly sexy to Naruto near the end of the story.

Edited by ciardha, 12 December 2010 - 10:54 PM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#119 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 11:15 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Dec 12 2010, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well Kishimoto showed the two characters are pervy. I'm wondering a bit since Kishimoto is much more sparing with fanservice of female characters than most shonen manga creators though, if he's not "saving up" for some scenes where Sakura is acting very overtly sexy to Naruto near the end of the story.

All I can say is that if that were to happen, this is how I would describe it:

#120 Narusakufan79

Narusakufan79

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Fanfics, Anime, Reading,Video games

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:26 PM

QUOTE (TheBerserkMoogle @ Jun 29 2010, 11:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nosebleed anybody?

I agree that would happen.

Naruto: Man, these clothes stink. (Takes shirt off.)

Sakura: I have to get this report to Tsunade...( Stops to see Naruto shirtless) eep.

Sakura hides bush. feels drip of blood near mouth and faints.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users