#101 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:28 PM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ Apr 28 2010, 06:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, my house is haunted, that much is sure. Though the ghost is not the malicious kind, they are just... there. The house next to mine is also haunted but that 1 has been abandoned for years and the garden look like a forest there... yeah, thats creepy.

PS: You don't even know half of it...
PPS: Naaah, I'll pass

Oh My... I want so much to get in ur house!! Finally, a REALLY haunted one (I hope u r not lying....).
PS: OMG, what's gonna happen to me in here?! XD
PPS: Duh, too bad... sad.gif I'm so very bored.......... XD And I want so much tto drink some cappuccino... XD XD

@ zacrathedemon5: Hi Demon!!! Nice to see ya there! I'm really so happy you decided to stay!! smile.gif biggrin.gif

UPDATE
New requests. This time I will sketch the Big Ben and the Tektonik icon. Duh, the 2nd one sucks. Anyway. Next week we will go on a excursion at a beautiful city... So happy!!
Pschycological war: part 3
It's too hard to continue doing that .... It really is hard! I think I will become a lil more "soft"... I can't do anything exactly as I've planned X_X

Gotta start my project on Indian Music.. See ya!!

#102 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 28 April 2010 - 11:47 PM

Well, there have to be a limit on playing "Hard to get". Some guy just doesn't have the tenacity for it and just decide that you're not worth the effort, the point is to know how to make your target to keep pursuing. Too much, he might let go, too little and he'll get bored. Yeah, pretty much means you're stuck between a rock and a hard place.

PS: I'm pretty sensitive to supernatural things (I can feel someone looking at me from hundreds of meters away and quite adept at feeling presences or someone / something else around me) so... yeah, I'm pretty sure about it.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#103 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 11:51 PM

Thanks.. happy.gif So what's up?

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#104 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ Apr 29 2010, 02:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, there have to be a limit on playing "Hard to get". Some guy just doesn't have the tenacity for it and just decide that you're not worth the effort, the point is to know how to make your target to keep pursuing. Too much, he might let go, too little and he'll get bored. Yeah, pretty much means you're stuck between a rock and a hard place.

PS: I'm pretty sensitive to supernatural things (I can feel someone looking at me from hundreds of meters away and quite adept at feeling presences or someone / something else around me) so... yeah, I'm pretty sure about it.

Duh, I gave up the war... I can't make it. After all, we both have much fun when doing l.o.s.t (lost= Lots Of Stupid Things) together.. Like the I-will-grab-all-ur-hair-accessories game... XD XD XD I really enjoy that one... Generally, I found out that he is a strange guy. He likes talking with me when we are alone, not at school. He doesn't like saying goodbye when turning at the corner to go back home. He likes saying just "hi" or wave his hand instead of "good morning". He loves lemon, he has never taken one of my chewing gums but he always gives me one (when he has XD). He is so strange.... I really can't understand him. Thanks God, it's 80% sure that we will be in the same bus during the excursion...Yay!! Nevertheless, I NEVER let hope fade away... smile.gif

P.S: Supernatural?!? Oh, you are so lucky.. I love supernatural powers!! XD So, its 1000% sure that ur house is haunted.. Hmmm... I wish I were a fly so that I'd be able to come inside ur home..... XD

I finally learnt how to sing "Again" 95% perfectly!! I'M SO VERY HAPPY!! My mom's furious bcz smn made my pencil case look like a bomb crashed in it XD She's gonna come at school with me tomorrow... OMG I'd never do that... facepalm.png

#105 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 07:59 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Apr 29 2010, 02:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks.. happy.gif So what's up?

(Almost) everything is peaceful and kinda calm... Dunno if u read, but I'm gonna start learning how to play the drums next year!! I'm so excited!! biggrin.gif I keep watching FMA, Reborn and Naruto... (and listening to Linkin Park). What 'bout ya?? happy.gif

#106 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 30 April 2010 - 04:57 AM

QUOTE (Sakura_1_ @ Apr 30 2010, 05:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Duh, I gave up the war... I can't make it. After all, we both have much fun when doing l.o.s.t (lost= Lots Of Stupid Things) together.. Like the I-will-grab-all-ur-hair-accessories game... XD XD XD I really enjoy that one... Generally, I found out that he is a strange guy. He likes talking with me when we are alone, not at school. He doesn't like saying goodbye when turning at the corner to go back home. He likes saying just "hi" or wave his hand instead of "good morning". He loves lemon, he has never taken one of my chewing gums but he always gives me one (when he has XD). He is so strange.... I really can't understand him. Thanks God, it's 80% sure that we will be in the same bus during the excursion...Yay!! Nevertheless, I NEVER let hope fade away... smile.gif

P.S: Supernatural?!? Oh, you are so lucky.. I love supernatural powers!! XD So, its 1000% sure that ur house is haunted.. Hmmm... I wish I were a fly so that I'd be able to come inside ur home..... XD

I finally learnt how to sing "Again" 95% perfectly!! I'M SO VERY HAPPY!! My mom's furious bcz smn made my pencil case look like a bomb crashed in it XD She's gonna come at school with me tomorrow... OMG I'd never do that... facepalm.png

Heh... thats for the best I guess. The best relationship is when both party are honest with each other afterall... well... at least most of the time they are honest with each other.

PS: Err... a fly? I won't recommend it... the last fly I saw turn into a messy splat on my desk after I slam my 120 pages text book on it.

PPS: What happened to your pencil case?

PPPS: Its been years since I ever use a pencil case... nowadays I only bring my laptop, two pens and a notebook with me

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

#107 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 02:28 PM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ Apr 30 2010, 07:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heh... thats for the best I guess. The best relationship is when both party are honest with each other afterall... well... at least most of the time they are honest with each other.

PS: Err... a fly? I won't recommend it... the last fly I saw turn into a messy splat on my desk after I slam my 120 pages text book on it.

PPS: What happened to your pencil case?

PPPS: Its been years since I ever use a pencil case... nowadays I only bring my laptop, two pens and a notebook with me

Well, you are just right... It's much easier and better to be honest....
PS: Well, then I'll enter ur house as a UFO
PPS: They started jumping on it, passing it to each other and destroying my pencils, pens, pencil sharpener, etc.
PPPS: Um... I love pencil cases..... I'll always use one!! After all, I'm known as the "Bookshop-girl of the class". I usually have many things with me.... Colorful pens, many pencils, strange pencil sharpeners, unique correction tapes, silicone rulers, etc.. XD XD XD XD

UPDATE

Such a beautiful day... A great weather... Some wonderful smiles...And much fun... And a cup of cappuccino.. XD I gotta complete 2 projects... The one on the Music of India and another one about Nutritients, Vitamins, etc... But tomorrow I'm gonna relax... May 1st...Wiiiii!!! biggrin.gif 111189.gif

#108 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 12:51 AM

a UFO huh... tell me when you gonna drop in, I'll tell the government that a UFO gonna land on my house. Pretty sure I can get quite a huge sum of money for that tongue.gif

#109 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 01:26 AM

QUOTE (Sakura_1_ @ Apr 29 2010, 02:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
(Almost) everything is peaceful and kinda calm... Dunno if u read, but I'm gonna start learning how to play the drums next year!! I'm so excited!! biggrin.gif I keep watching FMA, Reborn and Naruto... (and listening to Linkin Park). What 'bout ya?? happy.gif

Awesome! happy.gif Not too much happening with me, I might go see the new A Nightmare on Elm Street tomorrow though.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#110 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ May 2 2010, 04:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awesome! happy.gif Not too much happening with me, I might go see the new A Nightmare on Elm Street tomorrow though.

Oh, nice!! Have a good time, Demon!!! smile.gif

#111 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ May 2 2010, 03:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
a UFO huh... tell me when you gonna drop in, I'll tell the government that a UFO gonna land on my house. Pretty sure I can get quite a huge sum of money for that tongue.gif

You really do know how to make me furious... Ok, then, I'll just come as a journalist. XD

#112 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:27 PM

THE 111TH POST OF MY I-BLOG

I'm so excited!! biggrin.gif XD

#113 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 10:26 PM

QUOTE (Sakura_1_ @ May 3 2010, 06:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You really do know how to make me furious... Ok, then, I'll just come as a journalist. XD

Heh, the I'll make you write an article... about kittens and I will expect it to be at the morning paper. XD

#114 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2010 - 12:27 AM

nice to meet you xD

are you a journalist that likes cheese??

#115 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 12:23 PM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ May 3 2010, 01:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heh, the I'll make you write an article... about kittens and I will expect it to be at the morning paper. XD

The pic of ur wife will be amazing at the newspaper XD

#116 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 12:26 PM

QUOTE (SS3 Goku @ May 3 2010, 03:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nice to meet you xD

are you a journalist that likes cheese??

Nice to meet you, too!! smile.gif

Oh, no, I'm not!!! 111189.gif 111189.gif XD XD XD
I'm trying to figure out a way to get in Lightning's house XD
So, dear visitor of my blog, welcome to the nut cappuccino blog!!

#117 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 12:40 PM

UPDATE

The day after tomorrow we will go to the amazing, incredible, annual excursion!! Yay!!! I'm so vey happy! I'll wear my navy (blue and white) t-shirt with my brand-new jeans, a navy hair accessory, an orange bag (a lil funky) and my hot-pink rayban sunglasses with a white pair of shoes! Navy, girlie, funky... That's EXACTLY what I need. And with a transparent lip gloss I'll be perfect. Bright hair with volume, some navy accessories and.... ta-da!! Ready to get playful.... MU HA HA HA HA!!! I'll catch a seat near him so that I'll have visual contact with him. His favorite chewing gums, Linkin Park and the empty seat next to me may have some good results. I've been waiting 7 months for that day. FINALLY! It's here!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I got the special edition of FF!!! And MS Office 2010!!! Wiii!! YAY!! XD I AM SO HAPPY!! I WANNA DRINK CAPPUCCINO!
SEE YA!!! smile.gif

#118 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 07:20 PM

Cappuccino addiction wow.png lmao. I'm addicted to sushi and piƱacolada popcicles xP

#119 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ May 3 2010, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cappuccino addiction wow.png lmao. I'm addicted to sushi and piƱacolada popcicles xP

Much better than being addicted to cola (like my mom)!!
111189.gif Roflmao! XD

#120 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:26 PM

QUOTE (Sakura_1_ @ May 3 2010, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Much better than being addicted to cola (like my mom)!!
111189.gif Roflmao! XD

Lawlz, my addiction? Mint Medley tea. Mmmmm...spearmint and peppermint leaves. Yummy.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users