BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,368 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 02 February 2017 - 10:41 PM

I'm honestly not surprised about Forneverworld or sawyer. Saywer acts like he is really insightful but usually spouts out nonsense. While Forneverworld despite all his preachiness about getting along and understanding he is rather shallow, it doesn't surprise me he and double4anime ended up clashing.

#102 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 10:52 PM

@riverkid
I think they thought that burito would be like gohan, since gohan is what you call more refined, educate, and powerful. While burito, idk I don't read it.

Tbf, most next gen children usually have similiarity to their parent, it just they are much more interesting because the capability of the author. Take example of goten, a character who I think became gon precursor.

I agree, part 1 is much more darker than part 2. I think it's safe to say that kishi need to thanks togashi for that.

It's still a ninja manga even if they become more like a space wizard. Kishi could tone down a bit but it is bound to happen in shonen battle manga unless the author set a limited like op or hxh.

I think salad is sakura uchiha or sakura mk.02 just like how obito is naruto uchiha, do you agree with that?
I think since burito will pair with salad thus they will Inderictly make NS 2.0 canon :zaru: unless they stick with their formula and a hinata esque character appear.
Why I think Buritoxsalad is NS2.0 and not narusasu? That because salad for all intent and purpose is sakura uchiha while burito is our closest naruto clone. Nail is sasuke clone while that orochimaru kid is sai clone( yes yes there's inojin), since OG team seven(naruto,sakura,sasuke) doesn't work compare to neo team seven(naruto, sakura, sai).

#103 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 10:58 PM

@toughwithlove
While Rtn is not canon, the fact that it doesn't use move specific heroine only solidified how important is sakura. Another movie that celebrate naruto manga 10th anniversary doesn't feature another heroine, just sakura.
It kind of funny that kishi input toward the movie practically replacing the intend movie.

#104 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 02 February 2017 - 11:00 PM

I really wish Kishi was never shown those super biased Naruto Youtube weeb videos.  :ermm: Honestly, he should only care about what the Japan fans say. Could have avoided this whole mess. 
In fact, he could have avoided this whole mess if he just did what he originally planned and didn't get influenced by any editors, any companies, any weebs, ect. This is why I hate it when authors appeal to their fans.

My cousin watches RWBY and I guess something big happened. (It's pretty common knowledge that the creator passed away a couple of years ago). The fans threw a huge fit over it and wanted them to change it. The team said 'no'. Because it's how the creator wanted it/planned it to go. We need more of that.  :confused: It's the author's story. They should make it how they want it/planned it. Not bend to the will of any whiny fans who love a certain terrible character to an unhealthy amount.

I know some of you want him to just move on from Naruto and focus on his next work. But I honestly want him to grow out of his diapers and man the fug up. To ADMIT his lies and to ADMIT his original plans...and APOLOGIZE. 
NH fans can sit there and blindly follow his words all they want. But his past interviews exist and those provide clear contradictions. The evidence is there and they're plugging their ears, closing their eyes like little toddlers and yelling "LALALALALALALALA-"

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#105 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 11:16 PM

Yeah, I am, but at the same time, I have no faith in his next project being anything worthwhile. 

I hope he learned for his next project. I'm going to give him a chance for the first arc, and a plus would be if the hero and heroine are like Naruto and Sakura.

#106 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 11:20 PM

@moonwell
Japanese fan has big nh & ss fan.

#107 Riverkid

Riverkid

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 11:57 PM

@riverkid
I think they thought that burito would be like gohan, since gohan is what you call more refined, educate, and powerful. While burito, idk I don't read it.

Tbf, most next gen children usually have similiarity to their parent, it just they are much more interesting because the capability of the author. Take example of goten, a character who I think became gon precursor.

I agree, part 1 is much more darker than part 2. I think it's safe to say that kishi need to thanks togashi for that.

It's still a ninja manga even if they become more like a space wizard. Kishi could tone down a bit but it is bound to happen in shonen battle manga unless the author set a limited like op or hxh.

I think salad is sakura uchiha or sakura mk.02 just like how obito is naruto uchiha, do you agree with that?
I think since burito will pair with salad thus they will Inderictly make NS 2.0 canon :zaru: unless they stick with their formula and a hinata esque character appear.
Why I think Buritoxsalad is NS2.0 and not narusasu? That because salad for all intent and purpose is sakura uchiha while burito is our closest naruto clone. Nail is sasuke clone while that orochimaru kid is sai clone( yes yes there's inojin), since OG team seven(naruto,sakura,sasuke) doesn't work compare to neo team seven(naruto, sakura, sai).

I don't know. I really dislike the idea to make the child almost exactly like on of their parents. Boruto is just a new story of someone who wants to be a great 'Ninja' (the same thing Naruto already did), and he even looks like Naruto. It's maybe okey for new readers who didn't read Naruto, but for oldie-fans there is no drive to read it since its just the same thing again.

They could give Boruto the Konohamaru-treatment. It would be more interesting if Boruto lives in the shadow of his father and he doesn't like it because he wants his own reputation -> and maybe tries to be better at the things where Naruto had his weaknesses (genjtusus, handseals, sword-combat, taijutsu etc.). But no, we let him learn kage bunshin and even the rasengan

I don't feel the 'Ninja'-touch anymore, sorry. There are no really assasinations, no stealing information, or maybe ambushing enemy resources. When the white-zetsus tried to sneak in the medical-station to kill Sakura and the other medic-nins, thats what i would call a ninja-attack. But creating 100 kage bunshing, transformer-sized monster and jutsus with the size of a building isn't really Ninja-like. 

#108 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 12:30 AM

@riverkid
It's a given at this point that the child of character usually will have the appearance of their parent. You will see that in many other form of entertainment. I agree that they should not be the exact clone if their parent, that's why I bring goku sons.

I agree.

They are still a ninja manga because the ninja attribute like kunai, shuriken, ninja scroll, big frog, walking on water, and climbing wall. Eventhough they're much more exaggerate because of magic element. Another reason on why they don't need hiding because they're the strongest fighting unit unlike in real world where (samurai) warrior is the strongest and ninja suck. Kind of how James Bond movies (always) goes "rambo" in the final act of the movie.

That doesn't mean I agree with the power inflation in this manga, Eventhought I understand why it happens. Kishi should set a limit like oda op.

Edited by rocci, 03 February 2017 - 12:32 AM.

#109 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 03 February 2017 - 01:05 AM

I have only seen two videos by him and I agree with your statement. He also has an incredibly large entitlement problem. One was him acting entitled over a Japanese poll, with him saying that it the US fanbase that makes those game successful so the Japanese fans should just shut up and let them decided. And the other one was him whining about how girls don't appreciate that work guys put into dates enough.

Honestly with that voice I've never been able to tell if he was younger then me or not. Even with how he looks. Good to know he's older then me.

You know that explans so much on why he hates Sakura now Fornever is a beta male that hates woman telling him what to do and that have a mind of their own as well I mean its like you said he has a large entitlement problem and I feel that he needs to be put in his place once and for all.

lol and that mean I'm older than you too then I'm just happy to know that I am older than him and am in better health well apart from that is, and unlike him I don't think that low of woman.

#110 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 03:19 AM

I am late with this topic, but i decided to talk about it because I had people asking about my thoughts on it, so why not. Before going any further, I am only going to cover the greatest elephant in the room also known as the pairing talk, so if you want me to talk about other aspects, let me know.

I saw the interview piece back at Twitter, which caught me off-guard on what was popping up. It turns out it was from the recent Shounen Jump USA issue. In fact, I have the subscription, yet I still haven't used it to the fullest as of now. It is pretty nifty from what I gotten out of it, though more series would be nice.

After reading from there and at Twitter, I thought to myself, "Hm...I guess that's understandable," but the more I continue to think, the more I start to think, "That's odd..." It's as if Kishimoto is acting like Toriyama and just go with whatever you can think of on the spot. Granted, Toriyama is more of a forgetful guy, but the point is he can just come out with an answer without concrete clarity.

If we don’t believe in his words...

I want to look at two points of view. The first one is what I think what the pairing fans may be thinking: he's lying. I can't say he is or isn't, but if we look at why he could be lying, it's most likely because of the older interview doesn't really match up well. If Sakura is just another Kiba or side character, why was he so fixated to correct the fans on her as the main heroine? Whatever happened to "She's not Hinata" argument? I'm positive that those interviews are legit.

Kishimoto claims that he inserted a love triangle with Sakura and Hinata. Whatever happened to Team 7 love triangle? In fact, that was the one and only triangle. It has no developments within his interpreted triangle, even if he did stop it before pushing any further because it's a battle manga.

He claims that he always has Hinata to be the winner in the first introduction. That's odd. I was under impression that it happened later on, especially he had a thought of NaruSaku being a thing but can't do so because it would betray Sakura for disowning Sasuke; whatever that means. 

Kishi’s excuse is that Naruto is a battle manga; why not push forward. Why NaruSaku was getting too much "bait?" It's a misconception that wasn't warranted at all. You can give birth to a pairing fanbase; all it takes is writing them. If he had Hinata in mind all this time, that's pretty low to even do that. I can take "pairing hints but not canon in the end," but "too much evidences to go elsewhere canonically" is weak. 

You can't bring harem/romance into this because many of them have equal ground or at least more than 20%. It makes it worse that in a sad way, he's consistent to the other interview, where he said that NaruSaku is red herring, so I guess I can give him a bone. What's more upsetting to me is how much it made a mess within writing. Forget the pairing choice, the writing is headache inducing to make any sense of its plot. It's nothing but highlights with no coherency.

If we believe in his words...

What if we do take his words for it? Let's just say he's one hundred telling the truth. I don't really care personally. So if we believe his words, there are many problems and this is more on the writing perspective.

First of all, if this isn't a definition of burial, I don't know what is. I don't know if he truly don't like her, or at least anymore after defending her, but calling her just another character that can be ignored (the wording didn't help) is demeaning. In fact, you can say it's a burial to the other characters in a way, but that's another story. The point is that Sakura is the main heroine with more perks than side characters should have, not treated technically an afterthought.

Second, if Hinata really is the choice, talk about poor writing to make it convincing. Yes, there are moments, but why keep everything status quo until the very end. I would have bought some of it if Naruto already moved on and no, assumption is not a confirmation. Fans assume everything to the point Broly from Dragon Ball Z Movies becomes canon. I would have like for some clarification in which the series lacked of.

Third, the way he placed Sakura and somewhat Hinata in a position of love is the only factor for these characters. If they were meant for a messy love triangle, that's just sad. Nisekoi is a romance/comedy genre and whether you like it or not, it is truthful to the core. If Naruto is a battle manga, then why these female characters are thinking more of love than anything with little-to-no redeeming perks outside of it? He indirectly said that they were there for a cheap harem or romance/comedy.

If there wasn't any space and time to do one, then why many other manga with said genre has managed to squeeze in more than he can do for 700 chapters. Perhaps if I didn't read other series, I would have bought it, but I guess that would have me also saying, "Female characters are default bad because it's Shounen." I don't know how much nuggets he gave for a pairing or perhaps more that wouldn't happen and led to another out of nowhere, but it sure made a mess, even if he didn't intend to.

In the end...

People have been saying, "It's his decision. Respect that." Here's the thing. I would agree with that. You can say I truly do, since I don't care, but here's my problem that anyone can't tell me otherwise:

Does this excuse bad writing? No

Just because he said it doesn't make the story any better. It only makes me think, "Eh..." Whether you believe him or not, it's up to you, but what I got is a confirmation, more or less, on why the writing went to the tube. Much like the elections, there are more to its words than one thought to believe seen it all.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 03 February 2017 - 11:04 AM.

#111 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,567 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 03:58 AM

@4life. The difference between Toriyama and Kishimoto is that Toriyama's changes never remove parts of the story. Most of the time he just explaining something from 20 years ago or changing an explanation from an earlier statement (ie Tien third eye going from showing he was enlightened to him having alien ancestry.) Kishimoto is asking us to ignore Naruto and Sakura's feeling and development that occurred throughout his manga and just accept the ending and pay him money.

Kishimoto keeps changing his answer on this one thing as well. Was Sakura originally the love interest or not? Was it originally Hinata? Was NS the original end pairing but dropped. nH was the original end pairing or decided around the end? He has all of this and more throught out his interviews. So is he telling the turth this time and lying all the other time or was he lying now and telling the truth another time?

As far as "It his decision. Respect that." Even when I say the ending changes was probably due to either executive or editorial meddling. He still the one who wrote it. I don't think any of us are denying that. And what do they mean when they say, "Respect that?" We are not denying that it was ultimately Kishimoto's decision to go through with it, but that doesn't mean we have to like his decision. Just as they wouldn't if he had went with NS. Or are they telling us to accept it and continue buying the manga to support the series so they don't have to?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 03 February 2017 - 11:13 AM.

#112 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 03 February 2017 - 04:59 AM

I am late with this topic, but i decided to talk about it because I had people asking about my thoughts on it, so why not. Before going any further, I am only going to cover the greatest elephant in the room also known as the pairing talk, so if you want me to talk about other aspects, let me know.

I saw the interview piece back at Twitter, which caught me off-guard on what was popping up. It turns out it was from the recent Shounen Jump USA issue. In fact, I have the subscription, yet I still haven't used it to the fullest as of now. It is pretty nifty from what I gotten out of it, though more series would be nice.

After reading from there and at Twitter, I thought to myself, "Hm...I guess that's understandable," but the more I continue to think, the more I start to think, "That's odd..." It's as if Kishimoto is acting like Toriyama and just go with whatever you can think of on the spot. Granted, Toriyama is more of a forgetful guy, but the point is he can just come out with an answer without concrete clarity.

If we don’t believe in his words...

I want to look at two points of view. The first one is what I think what the pairing fans may be thinking: he's lying. I can't say he is or isn't, but if we look at why he could be lying, it's most likely because of the older interview doesn't really match up well. If Sakura is just another Kiba or side character, why was he so fixated to correct the fans on her as the main heroine? Whatever happened to "She's not Hinata" argument? I'm positive that those interviews are legit.

Kishimoto claims that he inserted a love triangle with Sakura and Hinata. Whatever happened to Team 7 love triangle? In fact, that was the one and only triangle. It has no developments within his interpreted triangle, even if he did stop it before pushing any further because it's a battle manga.

He claims that he always has Hinata to be the winner in the first introduction. That's odd. I was under impression that it happened later on, especially he had a thought of NaruSaku being a thing but can't do so because it would betray Sakura for disowning Sasuke; whatever that means. 

Kishi’s excuse is that Naruto is a battle manga; why not push forward. Why NaruSaku was getting too much "bait?" It's a misconception that wasn't warranted at all. You can give birth to a pairing fanbase; all it takes is writing them. If he had Hinata in mind all this time, that's pretty low to even do that. I can take "pairing hints but not canon in the end," but "too much evidences to go elsewhere canonically" is weak. 

You can't bring harem/romance into this because many of them have equal ground or at least more than 20%. It makes it worse that in a sad way, he's consistent to the other interview, where he said that NaruSaku is red herring, so I guess I can give him a bone. What's more upsetting to me is how much it made a mess within writing. Forget the pairing choice, the writing is headache inducing to make any sense of its plot. It's nothing but highlights with no coherency.

If we believe in his words...

What if we do take his words for it? Let's just say he's one hundred telling the truth. I don't really care personally. So if we believe his words, there are many problems and this is more on the writing perspective.

First of all, if this isn't a definition of burial, I don't know what is. I don't know if he truly don't like her, or at least anymore after defending her, but calling her just another character that can be ignored (the wording didn't help) is demeaning. In fact, you can say it's a burial to the other characters in a way, but that's another story. The point is that Sakura is the main heroine with more perks than side characters should have, not treated technically an afterthought.

Second, if Hinata really is the choice, talk about poor writing to make it convincing. Yes, there are moments, but why keep everything status quo until the very end. I would have bought some of it if Naruto already moved on and no, assumption is not a confirmation. Fans assume everything to the point Broly from Dragon Ball Z Movies becomes canon. I would have like for some clarification in which the series lacked of.

Third, the way he placed Sakura and somewhat Hinata in a position of love is the only factor for these characters. If they were meant for a messy love triangle, that's just sad. Nisekoi is a romance/comedy genre and whether you like it or not, it is truthful to the core. If Naruto is a battle manga, then why these female characters are thinking more of love than anything with little-to-no redeeming perks outside of it? He indirectly said that they were there for a cheap harem or romance/comedy.

If there wasn't any space and time to do one, then why many other manga with said genre has managed to squeeze in more than he can do for 700 chapters. Perhaps if I didn't read other series, I would have bought it, but I guess that would have me also saying, "Female characters are default bad because it's Shounen." I don't know how much nuggets he gave for a pairing or perhaps more that wouldn't happen and led to another out of nowhere, but it sure made a mess, even if he didn't intend to.

In the end...

People have been saying, "It's his decision. Respect that." Here's the thing. I would agree with that. You can say I truly do, since I don't care, but here's my problem that anyone can't tell me otherwise:

Does this excuse bad writing? No

Just because he said it doesn't make the story any better. It only makes me think, "Eh..." Whether you believe him or not, it's up to you, but what I got is a confirmation, more or less, on why the writing went to the tube. Much like the elections, there are more to its words than one thought to believe seen it all.

What a way with words 4life.. 

That was beautifully written and i completely agree 100%

I already mentioned this, but Kishi is essentially the master planner (for the most part) on the events to take place for Naruto and honestly he could've made it possible.  He chose not too. 

especially when it came to the whole aspect of a love triangle perspective with the female characters, they should be more than that.. i mean some key examples are Rukia from bleach, Lucy Fairy Tail, Ruby from O-Parts Hunter, etc. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#113 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 03 February 2017 - 05:05 AM

@moonwell
Japanese fan has big nh & ss fan.

The SS fandom is bigger than the NS fandom there. But the NH fandom wasn't nearly as big as the other two. 
Frankly, I don't believe SS would have happened if NH did not.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#114 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 06:14 AM

Okay can someone ask Kishi this question? If ANYTHING he said was true, where is the love between the couples? It is one thing to put work before family in Japanese culture, but WHY do Nardo and Sauce seem like they want nothing to do with their waifus and offspring? Can he answer us that? :hm:

Edited by Phantom_999, 03 February 2017 - 06:16 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#115 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 03 February 2017 - 07:33 AM

Omg I just told one of my best friends about the interview Kishi did and he read it too, and his response was perfect.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#116 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 03 February 2017 - 09:46 AM

This is all I'm hearing from Kishimoto as I read the interview:

csA8D.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#117 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 10:45 AM

I think at least some of us noticed that Boruto x Sarada pairing name is BS. BS is short for you know what :P 

#118 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 04:42 PM

I really wish Kishi was never shown those super biased Naruto Youtube weeb videos.  :ermm: Honestly, he should only care about what the Japan fans say. Could have avoided this whole mess. 
In fact, he could have avoided this whole mess if he just did what he originally planned and didn't get influenced by any editors, any companies, any weebs, ect. This is why I hate it when authors appeal to their fans.

My cousin watches RWBY and I guess something big happened. (It's pretty common knowledge that the creator passed away a couple of years ago). The fans threw a huge fit over it and wanted them to change it. The team said 'no'. Because it's how the creator wanted it/planned it to go. We need more of that.  :confused: It's the author's story. They should make it how they want it/planned it. Not bend to the will of any whiny fans who love a certain terrible character to an unhealthy amount.

I know some of you want him to just move on from Naruto and focus on his next work. But I honestly want him to grow out of his diapers and man the fug up. To ADMIT his lies and to ADMIT his original plans...and APOLOGIZE. 
NH fans can sit there and blindly follow his words all they want. But his past interviews exist and those provide clear contradictions. The evidence is there and they're plugging their ears, closing their eyes like little toddlers and yelling "LALALALALALALALA-"

Bolded so true I'm a big RWBY fan and have been watching over the show since the first season. True the creator Monty Oum passed away two years ago the developing team RoosterTeeth are still following his ideals so anything they come up with is based on the creator's original idea. Before passing away Monty has already planned ideas for RWBY that will last at least for nine seasons. Point is RT aren't going to listen to what the fans demand because they already know where to go with the story since the creator has already planned it out.

Edited by Gravenimage, 03 February 2017 - 04:43 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#119 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 05:01 PM

Bolded so true I'm a big RWBY fan and have been watching over the show since the first season. True the creator Monty Oum passed away two years ago the developing team RoosterTeeth are still following his ideals so anything they come up with is based on the creator's original idea. Before passing away Monty has already planned ideas for RWBY that will last at least for nine seasons. Point is RT aren't going to listen to what the fans demand because they already know where to go with the story since the creator has already planned it out.

I didn't know that. God rest his soul. I still can't believe his passing, even now.

#120 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 05:31 PM

I bet he likes trump too lmao hes just like him, super childish sexist and a big fat liar xd

Edited by sushi., 03 February 2017 - 05:49 PM.

ナルサク

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: interview, kishimoto, 2017, shonen jump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users