• This topic is locked This topic is locked
115 replies to this topic

#101 StrawberryAcappella

StrawberryAcappella

If you can’t convince them, confuse them

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Interests:A lot of fandom shiznit. I literally just read fanfiction and search the internet for fandom related things all day, even at school on my phone. My current love is Sherlock, but my long time love is Naruto. When im not doing what im supposed to im also practicing something musical~ because the classical variety of music making is tiresome...

Posted 27 February 2009 - 02:55 AM

QUOTE (Askia31 @ Feb 26 2009, 08:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
New spoilers pic (11)

http://www.csimanga....ad.php?tid=1286

Yep looks like fanfiction to me.

Wow, I think it's so stupid for her to just jump in like that. . .
I feel so bashed for sharing my ideas shamefulcry0js.gif I'll neva Do it again!!!
My Awesome Birthday Banner My friend Made me!!!!

#102 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 02:57 AM

It does look weird for me too, but that could just be the doubt creeping in from the craziness of this chapter... bah... It looks like someone just painted them, Raws never look that good... bloody hell... if this is all one big hoax I'm gonna kill somebody.... if it's not I'm killing Kishi...
"Fact: The fandom makes characters look hotter and act hornier than they actually are..."

#103 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

Call to Arms. Flames of WAR blaze once again

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 02:57 AM

With those photos, I don't know where Kishi is taking this anymore, I won't stop reading though, I love Kyuubi to much.

#104 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:08 AM

QUOTE (Daniee @ Feb 26 2009, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm...she does have a pretty lifeless expression in that panel. Gotta see the whole chapter and see where Pain struck her. If it was in the chest area...then I think the only way she could survive is if Tsunade healed her, and I think she's out of chakra.

Before I said that I hope Hinata doesn't die because that would be a pointless sacrifice, but after thinking about it...if she caused Naruto to go Six-Tails and he fended off Pain without killing anyone else, then that would be a pretty good sacrifice. Also her death would provide some development for several characters(Naruto, Kiba, Shino, the Hyuugas; especially Neji). So, sorry Hinata....I like you, but I like dramatic stories more.

Oh, and what about that Hyuuga that was with her? Did he just...let her run off and fight the frickin' Akatsuki leader?

Pretty much, agree. It's impossible to tell from that picture. Without knowing where and how many times she was struck there is no way to be sure how serious the wounds are or whether they are fatal.

Moreover, Kishi's inability to kill the younger generation means that it's unlikely we'll have a definitive answer in this chapter. Even if Naruto shouts to the world, "Hinata is dead, never to return," I'll still take it with a grain of salt until Tsunade herself confirms it.

Will Kishimoto prove me wrong (I've been hoping he will for a long time) or will he waste yet another potential character death?

#105 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:11 AM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Feb 26 2009, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Will Kishimoto prove me wrong (I've been hoping he will for a long time) or will he waste yet another potential character death?

that's the big question

#106 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:17 AM

I'm not a doctor but it looks like he struck some vital parts.

uc.png

#107 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:21 AM

QUOTE (Askia31 @ Feb 26 2009, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
2 pictures of Hinata are out.

Source:NF

I think she is dead IMO

First off, dude the pretty nails are back!! lulz!

and that one picture she looks pretty damn dead there.

#108 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:52 AM

Oh great... the unbelievable spoiler turns out to be real. But yea, I wouldn't blame Naruto for going ballistic over his "savior's" death, though the confession might've had an effect too.

This makes me wonder like a couple of us have, what happened to the Hyuuga that was by Hinata? Why did he let her disappear all of sudden just to go get herself injured/killed?

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#109 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:55 AM

From what I can see in the spoiler picks Hinata got hit right in the face with the attack, enough to tear the ground up, then she got hit with the Kyuubi blast from Naruto... and shes in between KNaruto and Pein...

There is only one picture of Hinata down, the one everyone saw, but she does look rather out of it.
"Fact: The fandom makes characters look hotter and act hornier than they actually are..."

#110 roninmedia

roninmedia

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 04:00 AM

http://w1.epaike.com...03759276250.jpg

The whole bleeding from the mouth is pretty indicative for a piercing/puncturing of the lung.

Edited by roninmedia, 27 February 2009 - 04:01 AM.

#111 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 27 February 2009 - 04:17 AM

QUOTE (roninmedia @ Feb 26 2009, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The whole bleeding from the mouth is pretty indicative for a piercing/puncturing of the lung.

Which means unless someone knows Tensei Jutsu (unlikely since its been explained that Chiyo was the only medic nin that knew it) if Hinata isn't already dead she's gonna die and painfully.

uc.png

#112 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 04:17 AM

QUOTE (roninmedia @ Feb 26 2009, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea but how many times in Naruto have we seen someone bleed from the mouth in a fight?
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#113 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 27 February 2009 - 04:21 AM

I will also wait before proclaiming her dead, I'll just have to wait and see.
\

#114 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 27 February 2009 - 04:22 AM

Oh damnit... *insert profanity x2, 3.... oh forget it, he's in pissed mode* the spoiler IS real... dry.gif

I agree with Nate and Daniee for this. Will we have a true character death or another Infinity life on Naruto's generation cast comes to play again? If she dies, it will bring good development, not to mention that she wasn't now nowhere as popular in character polls (in terms of recently, also... think of all the chaos from the fans) or we'll just see a MF-ing moment of "oh no she dies and then someone brings her back to life and then Hinata tries to hug Naruto and maybe tries to kiss him and he realized her feelings for her and he returns the kiss..." shessh...

... I'm overreacting now...

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#115 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 04:22 AM

Well the chapter is out on Onemanga

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/437/01/

#116 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 04:24 AM

yeah I don't think that bleeding from the mouth is very indicative of a serious injury in the Naruverse... tho I could be wrong... open eyes on the other hand is a very big indication of death. As far as I know your eyes close if you pass out to keep them hydrated, so if they are open it could be a strong sign of death or serious injury.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users