• Please log in to reply
308 replies to this topic

#101 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 21 May 2015 - 12:46 PM

Well, I am not going to move on from ship sinking because basically you spurned us so badly by talking kitten to us like calling our ships a red haring.

At least JKR, never said the Harry x Hermione ship was just a red haring to fool fans and she did admit they had better chemistry.

She also didn't leave anything on a sore note like Kishimoto did and never reverted the bonds of the characters she had created to make the pairing happen. I will never move on from the piss poor PR management from Kishimoto nor forgive him for all the things he said at the end of this fiasco.

Edited by Ryriena, 21 May 2015 - 12:46 PM.

Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#102 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 21 May 2015 - 12:48 PM

I'm not falling for your trap, Kishi. Do you think I'm as dumb as a Louisville fan? Do you you think you can make up your mistakes fr I m your bad writing? Go screw yourself.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#103 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 21 May 2015 - 12:49 PM

I decided to read the chapter. I felt nothing. ChooChoo is really annoying and I care so little for Salad. I hate that she is the focal point. This chapter reaffirmed my belief that SS will be the key players in the last chapter with a big happy ending.

I am convinced people who love Gaiden only do because they think they are supposed to love it.

Who knows  with his twisted mind he might even do the opposite you never know with him  :roll: . This is all just a set up for the movie  :sick:.

I think this somewhat explains what kitten is trying to do  . http://chatte-georgi...rgiana-lol-so-i

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 21 May 2015 - 12:49 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#104 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 21 May 2015 - 12:50 PM

I don't know what to believe anymore at this point.

The only thing I know for certain is that none of this was "planned from the beginning." That's it.

Then we will get more crap from NH and SS and pro-enders. "You forced him to do this and ruin a perfectly good ending. Why couldn't you just accept facts and leave us alone?"

Of course it was not planned from the beginning and Kishi admitted that he never intended NH period. Although I think its inevitable because Nh and SS fans have yet to leave us alone since they got their ship canon.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#105 4000TMNT

4000TMNT

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 01:03 PM

Of course it was not planned from the beginning and Kishi admitted that he never intended NH period. Although I think its inevitable because Nh and SS fans have yet to leave us alone since they got their ship canon.

Link to the bold please?

#106 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 01:07 PM

Yeah can we please not be delusional with the "he still loves Sakura look at him smile!!!" thing? He never loved Sakura. This is canon. He's smiling because he's trying to make Sarada feel better. Nothing more nothing less. Please leave the delirious interpretations to the SS fandom.

Negativity? What negativity? I'm not stopping you from enjoying fanon if you like, but ignoring canon and still hoping for some NS fanservice while the pairing has been torpedoed months ago is insane. 

Do l find canon idiotic and impossible to take seriously? Believe me l do. Doesn't change the fact canon states Hinata is Narutos first love and Sakura was just a prize to win in some messed up rivalry game with Sasuke. 

Attention Dario, and anyone else planning on putting down other posters or theories on this site. The mods have zero tolerance for this type of behavior. This is an NS fansite. Period. This is where NS discussion or theories are welcome. No matter how "insane" or "delusional" you think it is. 

We have lots more chapters to go, plus a movie and who knows what else to come. So there will be more talk about NS in the future, not less. Members are welcome to share any thoughts on NS without fear of being bashed or being called delusional or insane.

Putting down other members or bashing the fandom because you disagree will not be tolerated. If you don't want to hear NS thoughts or theories, then go somewhere else. It's not up to a single user to decide what members get to think and talk about on this site.

You said that we're delusional....... You're insulting me as a person and being negative. I'm not hoping for NS at all. I don't even care for the characters anymore. I just wanna watch the SS and NH fandom burn.

So if you have anymore of those rude comments...... Kindly don't post them.

Yes exactly, disappointment in the fandom is to be expected. But negativity toward other fans won't be tolerated. 

#107 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 01:09 PM

So she just want a compliment.

More like an answer. She more or less got it unless Sasuke kittens things up, which could be funny because this reminds of a show where there are two similar traits but one is different by being in a different place. Basically, Karin and Sakura in fear factor are the same, so imagine being wrong and the world just implode. I don't know, I would laugh pretty hard.

#108 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 01:28 PM

Another stupid and boring chapter

*sigh* 

I wouldn't get excited due to Nardo's smile miraculous return ( I guess KIshi heard the complaints somehow) but Sasuke pointing his sword to his own daughter ...wow , that's a really low blow to SS; I just hope Kishi doesn't retcon these low blows in the end because seeing SS deconstructed would be enough pay off  to the torture that is to continue to accompany this stupid series

Edited by Nar123, 21 May 2015 - 02:50 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#109 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 01:30 PM

Out of topic: Hey guys, remember the time when Father swallow God, and became a perfect being, only to have it almost all taken away an episode latter? Yeah that was the best.

Back in topic; Sooo...Naruto is Salad's father figure, and Bolt is...nowhere to be seen...I thought this story was about Borruto...what? I don't get it? What? Already half way through...What?

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#110 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 01:33 PM

Out of topic: Hey guys, remember the time when Father swallow God, and became a perfect being, only to have it almost all taken away an episode latter? Yeah that was the best.

Back in topic; Sooo...Naruto is Salad's father figure, and Bolt is...nowhere to be seen...I thought this story was about Borruto...what? I don't get it? What? Already half way through...What?

Yes, it was great. Why you brought it up?

#111 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 01:47 PM

OMFG asdfblkhfhjdkskks....

My kokoro deszuuu!!!!!
SasuSakuuzz xo canons dezuu

Just look at my bebes desu dezu

Sarada goes dokidoki desu and Sasuke so smexy kyaaaaah its the EYE SMEX.. but zo much moer.. coz yknow with the sharinganzz. Sasuke's eye sperms will probably reach Sakura on her deathbed and revive her and lay some moer eggs.

ERR-MAH-GAAAHD

And chuchu is the bestest BFF evaaah.. love her to bits. And that forced..like where does that come from team 7 love.. gotta love it.

#bentoforthewin #sharinganzsmex

arigato gazaimasuuu Kishimoto-samaaaa

And oh.. NaruSaku is soo incest you gaiz.. Nardo's like "yer like yer mama sakura makes me want to act fatherly to you like how i am with yer mom. Coz i think of her as a daughter and wants to peep at her and kiss her at the tender age of 10"

k gotta go now. im too busy killing mosquitoes tonight.. im having a vacation in a plantation with my family and i almost forgot to read the new chapter..omfg such a bad idea dezu..

this chapter inspires me so much i was able to kill more than 10 mosquitoes.. i feel like im protecting my family lol also everyone is talking about the Last Hinata movie as its currently showing our place ugh.. what a good time to get away from the city

#112 Olaya

Olaya

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 02:36 PM

image_zpswyop6cyp.jpg

4_zpshj53bimh.jpg

#113 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 03:15 PM

So now positive feelings can unlock the Sharingan? Whatever happeded to Dispare?

Chouchou's stupidity went to a whole new level, not sure what to make of her anymore. also starting to look like Sarada has a crush on Naruto now, I cringe to think the type of fanfic and Doujin this interaction will bring. (though probably what they were aiming for.

Really wasn't impressed with the chapter at all, Naruto's actions and charactor takes too many turns that it reminds me of Tsuna from Hitman reborn, where after each arc he forgets all the resolve he had and becomes the idiot again, this basically seems the same, Nobody likes the mature Naruto so let's bring back the idiot.

as for the last page, M'eh not like I wasn't expecting something like this, she's definitely Sakura's daughter, because only the daughter of Sakura could be treated this bad by Sasuke. Made her mother fall for the prick, so I bet Sarada will be nominating him for father of the year.

iAnby7W.gif

#114 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 03:41 PM

as for the last page, M'eh not like I wasn't expecting something like this, she's definitely Sakura's daughter, because only the daughter of Sakura could be treated this bad by Sasuke. Made her mother fall for the prick, so I bet Sarada will be nominating him for father of the year.

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: 

GQyFezS.png

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#115 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing and reading. Love playing sports, especially Basketball, futbol and Table Tennis.

Posted 21 May 2015 - 03:46 PM

11111056_1437381413233201_56757271195933

tumblr_inline_okp5x4EZXE1u7313d_540.png

#116 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 04:01 PM

lol

I'm not even gonna bother reading the chapter. I haven't read naruto gaiden since ch. 2

I just enjoy reading the comments & reviews from this catastrophe. Oh boy, let it burn please. :lmao:

just more bs & Plot holes to make the story even sh-ttier.

Naruto is dead to me. :zaru:

Glad NS got saved from this mess.

Edited by Michi, 21 May 2015 - 04:01 PM.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#117 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 04:35 PM

This is a time where I hate myself. I have invested to much time into the story I can't stop myself from wanting to know what happens, even though I am so bored and I don't care about any of these people.

Sarada has potential, but she's surrounded by all the damage this series has committed against itself so I can't get excited about her or anything she does.

Shin makes me want to go buy some onions for dinner.

Nardo was also regressed to his P1 self again and acting as a Douche in this chap . I mean WTF was with him trying to impress the kids by acting and laying about him being the cool one and Sasuke like him !? That was ridiculous as kitten and another point of character assassination  :facepalm: .

I think this was a sad attempt to make people chuckle and try to bring back the Part 1 image.

But then again, isn't he also stuck? What's he going do, to talk about the good times? During most of the story he was a missing-nin with desires of destroying the village, killing Naruto, and being a tyrant. After that he went missing for twelve years.

Can anyone point to anything he can say without dumping on him? Calling him a rival is probably the best he can do.

At least JKR, never said the Harry x Hermione ship was just a red haring to fool fans and she did admit they had better chemistry.

There red herring stuff doesn't bother me. What's really the issues is the garbage execution and that it can mean only one of two things:

(1) he is liar and switched course but can't or won't admit it

(2) he is not a liar and he seriously spent far, far more time developing his red herring to to the point that he had to write ret-con the movie to do what the manga should have been doing the entire time if NH was the intended pairing from the get go.

#118 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 04:43 PM

Well, once sarada covinces sauce to lower his sword, hopefully he gives us some answers about Sarada's birth. I expect she'll bring up Karin.

#119 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 04:52 PM

Well, I am not going to move on from ship sinking because basically you spurned us so badly by talking kitten to us like calling our ships a red haring.

She also didn't leave anything on a sore note like Kishimoto did and never reverted the bonds of the characters she had created to make the pairing happen. I will never move on from the piss poor PR management from Kishimoto nor forgive him for all the things he said at the end of this fiasco.

Yeah the thing about HxH ship was it was purely fanmade, JKR never showed any romantic undertones for the two, it was always meant to be platonic, however because JKR did a lousy job of Ron's charactor growth, and made Hermione too mature, pairing her with Ron (which was obvious from the first page of her introduction btw) did not click so well. So on that end you could see why people paired her with Harry (dispite it always feeling like incest to me.) Plus the movie had allot more HxH undertones which allot of fans thought were from the book. H/Hr was meant to show a bond between two friends that went beyond romance.

HP is a good example of a auther sticking to their plan dispite what the fanbase wanted. If JKR listened to the fanbase Ron would be dead, and Hermione would end up with a Harem with Harry, Draco and Severus. I think Hermione x Draco is the most popular Hetro pairing, and Harry x Draco is the most popular pairing.

There is a difference between what fans want and what is planned, sometimes they go together, but more often than not it's not the case, and most fans dispite their preferance will accept the pairing at the end, it's only when it's a complete mess like with Naruto that even fans of the pairing that happened complain.

iAnby7W.gif

#120 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 04:53 PM

Well, once sarada covinces sauce to lower his sword, hopefully he gives us some answers about Sarada's birth. I expect she'll bring up Karin.

Bet you it will be on hold for another 2 chapters. I guess saying "Are you his friends" or whatever means there's just bunch of Uchiha roaming around for no reason. Ok...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users