★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 02:36 AM

Pissed. Very pissed.

Some 10 year old told me:
" F*** you! " out of da blue. >_>

And uh, tired. Kinda stressed since school is gonna start soon. 5th of Sept. >_>

LOVE IS WAR,

#102 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 31 August 2007 - 03:27 AM

My legs hurt...my feet hurt...my freaking toes hurt ;_;

I worked 9 hours straight on my feet today, and I have to get up at 5:30 in the morning to get ready for work, to do it all over again...oh joy ;_;

#103 Dart Tension

Dart Tension

I will protect those I care about. No matter what.

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, writing, reading fanfics (especially about narusaku), animating, hanging with friends, sneaking up on people, stealing other peoples' food, and meeting new people.

Posted 31 August 2007 - 03:58 AM

last night I was bored so i decided to resume my excersices which includes punching 100 times and this time i decided to do kicks too and around the twentieth one, i accidentally kicked my bed post so my foot hurts too shauna.

I was like down for the count. No socks or anything.
"Life is empty if there's no one to share it with when it's full."
Insanity can be fun!
I'm Extreme Reborn in Live chat! But you don't know that.....
Dedicated, Hardcore, NaruSaku Fan, Current number of narusaku fics that I'm waiting for to finish: ? ( I lost count)

I'm making up for my mistakes.

#104 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 04:12 AM

DX *hires spartan massuse for the granny*

*laughs at Neppu-cha* XD! Sorry guy, but that's more funnier! XD I hope ya feel better. =]

Ahhhh lemme see. XD

Welp! To empathize-- my elbow hurts. XD;

Like, I was walkin through one of the upstairs doors from the staircase, and a flippin' bang got in my face. So, I raise my right hand to brush it aside and go to fix teh pointy-hair-bun-of-win, and..

BAM!

my extended elbow hit the metal part of the open door thingy. I ALWAYS forget bout those... DX
So yeah. I played it off like, "eeyeahhh~~ ya'll heard it and grimaced at the sound. Self-inflicting elbow pains is the new smooooothh....." B)

But-ohmyjeez. I collapsed when I got into class, warbling to my friend bout the pain. XDDDDDDDDD

#105 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,861 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 31 August 2007 - 04:22 AM

Right now...

I about to go to sleep but I feel hungry and thirsty at the same time...

Why does the rental fridge/mircowave have to come on the 31st?! WHY?! arg.gif

I need my home food now ... X_X

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#106 Xar

Xar

Cultured Shinobi

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 04:34 AM

Well.. I sort of have a mix of emotions right now. Went to a football game, and saw a lot of my friend playing, and was just like.. "Wow, this is our last year." Pft.

College is gonna suck.

I guess you could say..

Happily Depressed.

--[krisk] ...hehe, i know it's a cute weiner isn't it--
--[krisk] you're so pretty.--

#107 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 31 August 2007 - 04:35 AM

My lower half hurts.... arg.gif

After falling off of my bed this morning while I was still sleeping, I woke up with a throbbing pain bashing against my head and to make things even "better": my legs were asleep so I couldn't feel a thing until a while later.

Then after walking ALL over the place out here in Staten Island for new clothes and such, it didn't help my legs at all! (Plus I was wearing sandals DX). Finally making it home, I made sure that I wasn't going to have to walk around until I discovered that almost every second someone in my house needs me to do something, so off and on again I would have to get up and it was bringing even more pressure to my legs!

Finally some peace and quiet when I took a nap but it just turned out bad when I woke up hanging off the living room couch with my entire body sprawled ALL around and of course my pillow was nowhere near my head. It took forever to get up from that uncomfortable position that I stayed there longer than I planned until my I was really able to move.

To my surprise: My legs were a bit swollen and I couldn't bend for nothing! DDX So now Im sitting in my computer chair (thank goodness the pain is slowly disolving ^.^; or else I wouldn't be able to move! So to take up my time I decided to watch the dvd boxset of Azumanga Daioh to drown out the pain. AND IT WORKED~~ :thumbs:
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#108 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 31 August 2007 - 01:14 PM

QUOTE (Sakura~Kitsune @ Aug 31 2007, 06:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My lower half hurts.... arg.gif

After falling off of my bed this morning while I was still sleeping, I woke up with a throbbing pain bashing against my head and to make things even "better": my legs were asleep so I couldn't feel a thing until a while later.

Then after walking ALL over the place out here in Staten Island for new clothes and such, it didn't help my legs at all! (Plus I was wearing sandals DX). Finally making it home, I made sure that I wasn't going to have to walk around until I discovered that almost every second someone in my house needs me to do something, so off and on again I would have to get up and it was bringing even more pressure to my legs!

Finally some peace and quiet when I took a nap but it just turned out bad when I woke up hanging off the living room couch with my entire body sprawled ALL around and of course my pillow was nowhere near my head. It took forever to get up from that uncomfortable position that I stayed there longer than I planned until my I was really able to move.

To my surprise: My legs were a bit swollen and I couldn't bend for nothing! DDX So now Im sitting in my computer chair (thank goodness the pain is slowly disolving ^.^; or else I wouldn't be able to move! So to take up my time I decided to watch the dvd boxset of Azumanga Daioh to drown out the pain. AND IT WORKED~~ :thumbs:

Poor kitsu! sad.gif
Well, I'm glad that azumanga daioh helped. You just found another wonderful cure!:P
I usually cure myself with gaming though(final fantasy ftw! tongue.gif )

I was going to complain about my tiredness and headaches....but you guys seem to have it much worse then me, so I guess I'll just stay quiet biggrin.gif
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#109 Pocky-chan

Pocky-chan

Cavelady from 2005 or something

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts
  • Interests:William Riker and his beard

Posted 31 August 2007 - 08:26 PM

Paranoid.

I have three AP courses to take, English, Art, and Psychology. And my parents keep giving me a "You better get high scores or no pocky FOR-EVAH" look. The most scariest feeling a girl like me could feel.

#110 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 05:11 AM

Very happy that Shauna is happy ♥

Also, very, VERY, hyper. 8D

#111 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 02 September 2007 - 11:06 AM

Insomniac AND cranky, haven't sleep for 5 days straight due to Uni assignment.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#112 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 10 September 2007 - 10:06 PM

Feeling a little ashamed and embarrassed, because I scared/worried three really great and wonderful friends of mine last night...though at the same time, I'm feeling incredibly happy and blessed to have these same people in my life happy.gif !

Thank you Yoko, krisk, and algernon...you guys are the best! I love you all! a_hug.gif

#113 Music!

Music!

T3H 1 AND ONLY!

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:avy by autumnsolilioguy and sig by ~Fluffowuzzybums

Posted 11 September 2007 - 12:51 AM

Pain! From my braces! I had an orthodontist appointment! D=

#114 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 06:49 AM

HEADACHE. AND HUNGRY. XD

#115 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 06:58 AM

INSOMNIAAA AND HUNGRY-IAAAA!!!! arg.gif

(dood...the font looks so tiny! XD!)

#116 teh luckinator

teh luckinator

AWW NINJA!

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:jerift

Posted 11 September 2007 - 07:42 AM

hyphy.

#117 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 11 September 2007 - 11:52 AM

Lonely... and hungry!

Edit: haha

#118 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 11 September 2007 - 11:58 AM

kinda happy somehow and hungry... tongue.gif
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#119 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:51 PM

Like everyone else apparently...HUNGRY! 111193.gif

:shamefulcry0js:

#120 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 11 September 2007 - 11:26 PM

Im freakin' hungry..... arg.gif
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users