Close
Photo

Kiss or Confession?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
417 replies to this topic

Poll: Kiss or Confession? (58 member(s) have cast votes)

Which one will happen first?

1. Pucker up baby! (36 votes [62.07%])

Percentage of vote: 62.07%

2. Roses are red, violets are blue, I think I love... (22 votes [37.93%])

Percentage of vote: 37.93%

Vote

#101 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Females, Internet/computers B(o)(o)bs.

Posted 04 May 2006 - 03:51 AM

HUZZAH for narusaku!!!
Kiss, but will kishimoto actually draw it? Hmm.....

Bunny: Sasuke, join me.
Sasuke: What will I receive if I join you?
Bunny: POWER! UNLIMITED POWER!
Sasuke: Sweet! what do I do?
Orochimaru: Sssssssssssssaaaaaaasssssssssukkkkkkeeeeeee-kkkuuuuuunnnn!
Sasuke: oh f***

Sono nantomo ienai sekushii na oshiri wo ore no kokan ni okittensukete rizumu ni awasete kosurinasai = Back that ass up. :D

#102 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 01:31 PM

QUOTE (gamerman_007 @ May 3 2006, 11:51 PM)
HUZZAH for narusaku!!!
Kiss, but will kishimoto actually draw it? Hmm.....

He's settin up all these pairings. The should be some kissing or it'll be a real dissapointment. I just want to know how Sakura would handle it herself if it was accident or if it was Naruto that went in for the kill. It seems to be a toss up right now if she were to bash his head in and walk off with a smile or accept it.

I just know if it's an emotional moment like Naruto's hurt or if she is she may stay with it.

lol Naruto's first kiss was Sasuke. He turned Sasuke out wit that one.

#103 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 09:00 PM

It'll be funny as hell if at the end and naruto and sakura are bathing in the hot springs together or even washing each other. Then all the naruhina fans say that naruhina happened even though hinata hasnt been in any episode for a long time.

But anyway, I doubt it he will draw a kiss, its a shounen manga. But he will draw it in a way that lets you know they're kissing.

Sono nantomo ienai sekushii na oshiri wo ore no kokan ni okittensukete rizumu ni awasete kosurinasai = Back that ass up. :D

#104 neji_is_fabulous

neji_is_fabulous

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:Ummmm....NEJI!!! Naruto, Angel Sanctuary, apple sauce,The O.C., Anime Conventions....

Posted 04 May 2006 - 09:03 PM

Very nice predicting... happy.gif

#105 Gaara

Gaara

Kazekage of this forum.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 09:06 PM

Why should he not draw it? He drew a kiss between Naruto and Sasuke, then he can draw a kiss between Naruto and Sakura too.

wub.gif

#106 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE (Gaara @ May 4 2006, 05:06 PM)
Why should he not draw it? He drew a kiss between Naruto and Sasuke, then he can draw a kiss between Naruto and Sakura too.

wub.gif

That's what I was thinkin

It's just a kiss. huh.gif

I know some wish they'd go a lil further than that though. These days it's hard to show a romantic relationship w/o them just holding hands, there'll be at least one kiss for a show of proof.

#107 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 09:28 PM

I doubt he'll draw 'em french kissing. But that would be sweet. Or even better, screw the kiss scene and get on with the smex?
Naruto and sakura will be lying on the bed naked and asleep holding each other. (anybody wanna draw that?)

#108 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 05 May 2006 - 12:20 AM

QUOTE (gamerman_007 @ May 4 2006, 09:28 PM)
I doubt he'll draw 'em french kissing. But that would be sweet. Or even better, screw the kiss scene and get on with the smex?
Naruto and sakura will be lying on the bed naked and asleep holding each other. (anybody wanna draw that?)

They have several doujinshi that have that. *^^* Several.

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#109 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 01:34 AM

I demand you tell me the links to these doujinshis now!!!

#110 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 02:50 AM

QUOTE (gamerman_007 @ May 4 2006, 09:34 PM)
I demand you tell me the links to these doujinshis now!!!

omfg.gif How dare you only demand for yourself.... dry.gif

I think i've only seen one but nothin will ever be as good as Kishi. I don't think he's a hentai kind of guy.

Although many would like to see more than just a kiss I don't think Kishi will go any further than he has to with the romantics. That's a theory of mine... it's kinda hard to do a makeout scene in a manga, it will just seem like a bunch of angle shots. It would definately work in the anime.

I really don't know what to say, although it's an action based series, it definately seems to be leaning towards some romance later on in the series.

The longer the kiss the longer & harder we can rub it in everyone else's face.

#111 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 02:56 AM

He's not gonna draw them making out. But i still want those links.

#112 Darts

Darts

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, gaming, anime (of course), horror movies, industrialmusic, clubbing, my fat cats.

Posted 05 May 2006 - 05:21 AM

Yeah, he'd probably draw them getting drunk then waking up together in bed and not remembering a thing but remember this is a shonen manga and thus, it won't show any kissing for sure.

But deep inside my heart, I still believe we could someday end up with some results. Probably that Kishimoto believes that 15 yrs olds wishing for eternal love is a bit too early so maybe we'll have to wait another timeskip (That would suck).

Maybe Sakura's gonna confess but it won't work 'because Naruto won't want to mess with "Sasuke's girl" which could lead to some extreme tension between team members. That is, until next timeskip fixes everything with red hot skinny dipping.

#113 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 12:08 PM

QUOTE (Darts @ May 5 2006, 01:21 AM)
Yeah, he'd probably draw them getting drunk then waking up together in bed and not remembering a thing but remember this is a shonen manga and thus, it won't show any kissing for sure.

But deep inside my heart, I still believe we could someday end up with some results. Probably that Kishimoto believes that 15 yrs olds wishing for eternal love is a bit too early so maybe we'll have to wait another timeskip (That would suck).

Maybe Sakura's gonna confess but it won't work 'because Naruto won't want to mess with "Sasuke's girl" which could lead to some extreme tension between team members. That is, until next timeskip fixes everything with red hot skinny dipping.

.... What if kishi makes it one of those tension love things and they only hook-up all the way towards the end of the series. :shamefulcry0js:

we'll have to wait another timeskip

I also believe that. We'll prolly have to wait at least another timeskip. I kept thinkin to myself for some reason that it won't happen yet because they just seem too young to be together. I just wonder how kishi is going to play off another timeskip.

#114 Guest_algernon81_*

Guest_algernon81_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2006 - 01:04 PM

I could handle another timeskip as long as it means things will pick up.

He just better get the ball rolling. No action, no NaruSaku, no Sasuke (not really)...Kishi owes us a veritable orgy of violence after all this jabbering. I thought it was the anime's job to draw out these things, not the manga!

#115 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 06 May 2006 - 05:18 AM

QUOTE (algernon81 @ May 5 2006, 01:04 PM)
I could handle another timeskip as long as it means things will pick up.

He just better get the ball rolling. No action, no NaruSaku, no Sasuke (not really)...Kishi owes us a veritable orgy of violence after all this jabbering. I thought it was the anime's job to draw out these things, not the manga!

I think if there is another Timeskip, its gonna involve Naruto missing and them trying to find him then anything else. Maybe in the battle that recovers Sasuke, Naruto loses himself to Kyubi and runs amuck. Or he runs amuck and flees to try to protect everyone he holds dear. Especially his dear Sakura-chan, who he finds out was secretly harboring feelings for him and doens't find out till near the end.

Heh, don't mind me this was a Fanfic idea I've been pondering for sometime. ^^;;

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#116 One_Who_Is_Not_Named

One_Who_Is_Not_Named

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Rurouni Kenshin, Samurai 7, DNAngel, Kingdom Hearts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 03:56 PM

OR... there's always that teeny tiny chance that the series will end without any romance and Naruto and Sakura bring Sasuke back, Hinata is still too shy to say that she loves Naruto, Naruto is still oblivious about Hinata and still crushes on Sakura, Sakura still crushes on Sasuke and thinks of Naruto as a friend, and Sasuke just doesn't give a kitten. That'd be funny to see all of the romance fans going "NO F*#$ING WAY!! th_cussing.gif "

...uhhhhh... please don't kill me for saying that!! PLEASEOHPLEASEOHPLEASEDONTKILLME!!!! *cowers behind a cow*

#117 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 04:33 PM

QUOTE (One_Who_Is_Not_Named @ May 6 2006, 11:56 AM)
OR... there's always that teeny tiny chance that the series will end without any romance and Naruto and Sakura bring Sasuke back, Hinata is still too shy to say that she loves Naruto, Naruto is still oblivious about Hinata and still crushes on Sakura, Sakura still crushes on Sasuke and thinks of Naruto as a friend, and Sasuke just doesn't give a kitten.  That'd be funny to see all of the romance fans going "NO F*#$ING WAY!!  th_cussing.gif "

...uhhhhh... please don't kill me for saying that!! PLEASEOHPLEASEOHPLEASEDONTKILLME!!!!  *cowers behind a cow*

*Shoots the cow*

That has a likely chance of happening. But realistically, the chance that everything in the end is still the same isn't too likely. Personalities & Relationships change.

I still don't think Sasuke will survive his fight against Itachi, it will be a very good fight. He will protect Naruto from Itachi and Sasuke & Itachi will die fighting each other. Naruto will carry Sasuke back to konoha and fulfil his promise.

#118 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 06:46 PM

*grills dead cow*
Delicious!
anyway i think he will hint at all the romances at the end. I doubt he'll outright tell us naruto and sakura are......doing things..... :devil:

#119 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 12:20 AM

QUOTE (gamerman_007 @ May 6 2006, 02:46 PM)
*grills dead cow*
Delicious!
anyway i think he will hint at all the romances at the end. I doubt he'll outright tell us naruto and sakura are......doing things..... :devil:

If only if only a_plotting.gif

it's kinda odd, he can have people killed but he can't have kissing. That doesn't sound right. I think Halle Berry criticized cable television for that, it shows blood, guts, and death but when it comes to romance its a touchy subject.

Halle Berry, sexy and smart. 121721.gif

#120 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE (Mystic-G @ May 6 2006, 07:20 PM)
QUOTE (gamerman_007 @ May 6 2006, 02:46 PM)
*grills dead cow*
Delicious!

If only if only a_plotting.gif

it's kinda odd, he can have people killed but he can't have kissing. That doesn't sound right. I think Halle Berry criticized cable television for that, it shows blood, guts, and death but when it comes to romance its a touchy subject.

Halle Berry, sexy and smart. 121721.gif

Amen brother. But if he drew them kissing, it would be outright, and all the sasusaku/naruhina fans cant argue against it, nor could they argue against narusaku:
1) taking a bath together
2) sleeping togther in the same bed (hopefully naked :devil: )
3) kiddies coming home
4) sakura giving birth and naruto holds his child (booyah!!!)

Personally i hope number 4 happens.

But if kishi hinted, they (naruhina/sasusaku) would try to say that their pairing happened, even though hinata hasnt been seen for 100 chaps or so, and that sasuke doesnt like sakura that way.

so i pray to god almighty, he'll outright draw it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users