897 replies to this topic

#101 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:52 AM

I liked this chapter, while this chapter didn't really excite my as others have, the mere fact that B is alive leaves me both happy and confused, I mean how is he still alive?

Yamato was the one in Spiral Zetsu eh, no surprise there, Hinata said "Naruto-kun" , eh no surprise there, Naruto reacting to he friends falling under Madara's Genjutsu, eh no surprise there, Sasuke being the one to shield Naruto and Team 7 from Madara's genjutsu without at total asspull now that! is surprising.

Anyway can't wait til next week.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#102 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

If Naruto-Kun counts as a pairing moment, then gosh darn it Sakura-chan should mean the same

Exactly.

To be fair, people are more worried in how the scene was structure. Naruto quickly reacting to the situation as soon as Hinata's thinks of him. Even if Naruto was reacting to Hinata specifically, he didn't say anything that would insist that he now loves her. He didn't say "Oh my god, Hinata, the new love of my life, is in danger!" He didn't even say her name. So even if he heard specifically her, that is still a long way of saying he now loves her.

#103 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Average chapter. It doesn't affect pairings but it seems to be affecting pairing fans. Is your faith that weak? Wow...
Its pretty simple: Naruto didn't say "Hinata" so stop your worrying people. Development of NS far outweights any "Naruto-kun" phrase.

I find the spider wrappings and Kaguya's expression far more frightening than that. XD

#104 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,423 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:53 AM

The chapter was quite interesting, and about the whole Hinata thing, I kinda went on a mini rant in my review. I do love the fact that team 7 had an escape route from Infinite Tsukiyomi for now. 

My Review: 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#105 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

After reading the chapter twice, I think you guys are right. Naruto is only reacting to what's happening. So yeah, no worry. I will just wait tot see what' will happen next.

Just like RomanceGirl said Kishi knew exactly what he was doing. He knew that people would freakout because Hinata is the one that "calls" Naruto. When in reality it's just Naruto reacting to his friends in danger.

Edited by Nostradamus, 21 May 2014 - 06:55 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#106 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Not even that, bro.

Kishi has remained consistent with who is Naruto's love interest and who he'll likely end up with.

This scene alone doesn't negate all the development NS has received.

Why do you guys do this to yourselves?

EXACTLY.
Kishi will stick with NS or he'll change his mind like he did with Tobi's identity.

The chapter where Hinata snapped Naruto out of it was the time to worry, no matter how asspullish it seemed.

Shortly after NH was nuked from orbit by Minato.

Come on guys, don't do this.

What your failing to see is that Kishi is a master at kittening up so despite NS having a bunch of development its just as simple for him to say kitten it and have him go the Goku/Chi-Chi route "yeah sure I guess i'll be with you if it means that much to you gosh"

Either

Edited by Pepsi, 21 May 2014 - 06:54 AM.

eh10ut.jpg

#107 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:54 AM

I also didn't see the NH moment in this chapter. If anything, we're certain that Hinata will not play any role in the next few chapters.

It's the other way around actually.. When Sasuke told Naruto about the dire situation, he didn't think specifically about Hinata. So, if you're coming from that angle it becomes a bit anti.

Now it's up to Team 7 and the Edo tensei hokage to stop madara

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#108 Shizuku

Shizuku

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:55 AM

For me, this totally counts as a NH moment, (maybe not a big one). Actually, I'm not really concerned , and idk, if nh suddenly becomes canon , how in the world kishimoto will do to make naruto fall in love with her, it's like... being in love with sakura it's part of his personality by now  . But well! Since team 7 is together now, let's hope we see more naruto & sakura interaction :happy:

#109 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,362 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:55 AM

The chapter was quite interesting, and about the whole Hinata thing, I kinda went on a mini rant in my review. I do love the fact that team 7 had an escape route from Infinite Tsukiyomi for now. 

My Review: 

I will watch this later

#110 BecauseYouLetRinDie

BecauseYouLetRinDie

I didn't die for this sh*t.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:56 AM

GUH I had a feeling Hinata was going to pop up in this chapter at least once and say 'Narut-kun' and she did! LOL

Anyways, I agree with what some people are saying, it's just that it SEEMS like Naruto was reacting to Hinata's cry, which is a Naruto-->Hinata moment. Which frankly kind of irks me a little. But eh it is what it is. I haven't lost faith in Narusaku, I just don't like how he teases his shippers, and I have a feeling the shipping wars are going to go overboard because of this one little scene. :facepalm: But oh well I guess Kishimoto has to do something to keep all the ships happy. 

#111 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:57 AM

I'll let the NH fans count it a NH moment. I'm not going to rain on their parade, but to be fair I feel more or less the same on that scene as I would if that was another character who admires Naruto and him reacting like that. Hinata shouldn't be made special because of her feelings, but Kishi did throw out NH fanservice there. Honestly, I'm more annoyed about Hinata's one-dimensional character and saying Naruto again than anything else. :glare: Please, Hinata, just stop thinking only Naruto! God, it's so annoying! :argh:

But for me, it's doesn't change a thing. NaruSaku will still be endgame. All of their development, Naruto's character consistency, and 631 is solid proof enough for us. 

Kishi's trolling again. I thought it'd just be SS, but now it's NH too. I'll be so glad when Kishi just focuses on NaruSaku again and stops messing with the shippers and just makes his damn couple canon already.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 21 May 2014 - 07:04 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#112 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:57 AM

This chapter did set up some interesting paths though... do we see what it's like in the Jutsu? Do we learn why the Edo Kage aren't effected? Do we get Madara gloating (meh, this one is practically a given)... Do we get more Team 7 scheming? See anything can happen from here

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#113 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:58 AM

The real problem is that Kishi doesn't control his story anymore....his editors do that for him.

"I wanna continue the Hidan/Kakuzu fight and show off Hidan's secret abilities"
Nope kitten that, end it quickly so that we can see what Sasuke is doing since he's the most popular character

"I want Pain to be the final villain"
Nope, make Tobi the secret mastermind being controlled by Madara who is the real, real super mastermind

"I want Minato to make NS endgame"
lol you're adorable.

Edited by Pepsi, 21 May 2014 - 06:58 AM.

eh10ut.jpg

#114 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Well, I most likely won't be going to youtube reviewers only to here NH is canon. *cough*Forneverworld*cough*

Ninja tools+ Sakura and kakashi= kick@ss Team 7.

Edited by redrose3443, 21 May 2014 - 07:00 AM.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#115 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

I rarely get creeped out by anything in Naruto, but Kaguya's expression creep the kitten outta me.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#116 NaruSakuishere

NaruSakuishere

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:59 AM

LMAO NH celebrating.

#117 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 07:00 AM

I rarely get creeped out by anything in Naruto, but Kaguya's expression creep the kitten outta me.

I thought she was gorgeous. :smexy: :smexy: :smexy:

:D

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#118 Silent Storm

Silent Storm

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 07:03 AM

What your failing to see is that Kishi is a master at kittening up so despite NS having a bunch of development its just as simple for him to say kitten it and have him go the Goku/Chi-Chi route "yeah sure I guess i'll be with you if it means that much to you gosh"

Either

???

No lmao

He may have f**cked up in other areas.

But one thing he has remained consistent with is NaruSaku / Naruto's love interest.

I highly doubt he'll take a U-Turn and render all development useless.

Weren't you the guy that said Kishi wouldn't build up a pairing only to not follow through on it? Why the change of heart over something one-sided?

The real problem is that Kishi doesn't control his story anymore....his editors do that for him.

"I wanna continue the Hidan/Kakuzu fight and show off Hidan's secret abilities"
Nope kitten that, end it quickly so that we can see what Sasuke is doing since he's the most popular character

"I want Pain to be the final villain"
Nope, make Tobi the secret mastermind being controlled by Madara who is the real, real super mastermind

"I want Minato to make NS endgame"
lol you're adorable.

:/ ?

Edited by Silent Storm, 21 May 2014 - 07:03 AM.

#119 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

@luffy, I feel that Madara/Kaguya becoming one crap was way creepier.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#120 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

I thought she was gorgeous. :smexy: :smexy: :smexy:

:D

A devilish grin with soulless eyes doesn't constitute as gorgeous. lol