Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#101 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 08 November 2014 - 09:07 PM

guess I can only hope the chapters are fake then *sigh*

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#102 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 09:13 PM

Destiny in reference to who though?

What also sticks out is the soundtrack title "New Breeze". Who is generally associated with that phrase and the metaphorical connotations? Orochimaru, yes, but most notably and recently, it's been used in reference to Sasuke and his personal journey. The positioning of the soundtrack title right above "Naruto and Hinata" is also very suspicious because that's where the two will presumably come together as a couple. 

and they look oh so happy too.  :confused:

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#103 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 09:36 PM

and they look oh so happy too.  :confused:

Two and a half days following the release of that emotional torture device and it still hurts immensely. I just can't tolerate those chapters. Luffy, I wish you wouldn't reference them so much. 

#104 AnimeGirl_123

AnimeGirl_123

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 09:47 PM

As I said already, I know this. I am talking about context here. :)

Context? Like what? Going by context the movie is about romance and it's between Naruto and Hinata. Even so the last chapter of the manga is canon. It's written by Kishi; his name is on the page with Kurama taking a nap. If you want to write a theory it's fine but don't get your hopes up too high... The movie is also going to show Boruto and Himawari at the end.

NARUTO X SAKURA

444.gif

#105 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:06 PM

There is still hope for NS? ..

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#106 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:11 PM

Context? Like what? Going by context the movie is about romance and it's between Naruto and Hinata. Even so the last chapter of the manga is canon. It's written by Kishi; his name is on the page with Kurama taking a nap. If you want to write a theory it's fine but don't get your hopes up too high... The movie is also going to show Boruto and Himawari at the end.

and you know this how? it could very well be the IT nh babies, hence why they're shown in the IT movie.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#107 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:12 PM

I gave up to be honest, but I'm still interested in Chatte's theory.

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#108 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:44 PM

Way to go, Chatte! I've read a bunch of your articles now, and every one of them has been intriguing and insightful. Looking forward to reading your next. I don't know if there's anything that I can do in particular to help, but you've got my support! :D

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

#109 AnimeGirl_123

AnimeGirl_123

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 12:45 AM

and you know this how? it could very well be the IT nh babies, hence why they're shown in the IT movie.

Wishful thinking. This movie will literally show Naruto falling in love with Hinata for real, and at the end the sound track "after story" will play showing their kids Boruto and Himawari.

I'll still read the theory though. It will make my heart hurt less.

NARUTO X SAKURA

444.gif

#110 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 01:17 AM

Wishful thinking. This movie will literally show Naruto falling in love with Hinata for real, and at the end the sound track "after story" will play showing their kids Boruto and Himawari.

you didn't answer my question. how do you know that the kids will be shown at the end? the soundtrack "after story" could be played for a number of scenes we have yet to know of. 

well it doesn't really matter anyway. i still have faith that ns will pull through and absolutely nothing can convince me otherwise.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#111 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 02:43 AM

I have finished translating half of Naruto's part of the databook. And all I can say is that I am more than ever certain, that chapter 700 is NOT the real ending. No way.
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#112 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 02:48 AM

I have finished translating half of Naruto's part of the databook. And all I can say is that I am more than ever certain, that chapter 700 is NOT the real ending. No way.

OMG I LOVE YOU! 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#113 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 02:48 AM

Dude, dude, dude, seriously. If you don't have hope or anything, what are you doing here? Let the people kittening be. You know, freedom of speech is a thing. If they end up disappointed is their deal. You don't have the right to come here and try to ruin their hopes just because you don't believe on it. 

Stay away, this is not hurting anyone. It's. their. deal.

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#114 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 02:49 AM

OMG I LOVE YOU!

I didn't know you roll that way
hw_divas_cast_countess_vaughn.jpg?w=420

#115 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 02:55 AM

OMG I LOVE YOU!

I didn't know you roll that wayhw_divas_cast_countess_vaughn.jpg?w=420

Strangely, I don't feel bad being loved by another man.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 09 November 2014 - 02:56 AM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#116 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 02:56 AM

Strangely, I don't feel bad being loved by another man.

Oh. That's cute. I like your theory though.
hw_divas_cast_countess_vaughn.jpg?w=420

#117 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 09 November 2014 - 02:57 AM

why you say that though? Lol is it the fact that Naruto loves Sakura-Chan or is it the fact that it confirmed that he will never ever give up and he inherited Jairaya's will? Or is it the latter? Because I read it and I said AINT no way Naruto would ever give up on Sakura-Chan.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 09 November 2014 - 02:58 AM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#118 megi

megi

Resident Gardener

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 02:58 AM

I translated Sakura's and Naruto's profiles in the data book (that came out like days before the ending) and I'm STILL IN SHOCK of the manga?? I don't get it? Why would chapter 700 be released if it wasn't the real ending? I'm still in deep confusion.

If the "afterward" refers to chp. 700 with all the stupid kids I'm going to be so disappointed. I think they have Bolt and Hima in the movie. It sickens me to think that Hinata's red scarf will be likened to Kushina's hair as the red thread of fate. NO. And I fear that Naruto will want to "protect Hinata's smile" god I want to just vomit thinking of it.

And @ chatte I wanted to talk to you about the movie! When you are able to, please chat with me  :lol:

I want to believe in your theory so badly, but I'm feeling very much that this is the terrible ending we have been given. Please make me believe!

tumblr_n17tev6vc61t0ss41o1_500.jpg

"You've got the need. You've got the dream" 絆ってなんだ?

GNS for life

#119 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 03:00 AM

Where is your translation :argh:

Everyone loves you :cry:

There is my two cents to it:

tumblr_n7kad5cSy81qe4gjbo1_500.gif

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#120 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

Posted 09 November 2014 - 03:03 AM

Dude, you are awesome.

Edited by Metalhead87, 09 November 2014 - 03:09 AM.

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users