#101 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:09 PM

I really loved this episode!! I made sure to watch it even though I don't usually watch anime.

so many good parts <3

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#102 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:24 PM

If any guy cares, I pieced together Hinata in her chinese outfit and Mabui smile.gif

Ero-Chouzu (no-hentai) --Click here to view--

Is it just me or are Hinata's breasts ridiculously larger than normal?

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#103 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:35 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Jul 26 2012, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i still think it's a genjutsu since tobi said that it was a limited tsukyomi, tsukyomi is a genjutsu.
since it's a filler everything is possible.

I agree. AU Sakura was probably some sort of genjutsu leak caused because this limited tsukuyomi was a trial version, therefore unstable. So that small part of the tsukuyomi which composed AU Sakura ended up going about in the real Konoha village.

#104 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:05 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Jul 26 2012, 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree. AU Sakura was probably some sort of genjutsu leak caused because this limited tsukuyomi was a trial version, therefore unstable. So that small part of the tsukuyomi which composed AU Sakura ended up going about in the real Konoha village.

see it's a filler so it explains everything including that chapter when lee was beaten by a ninja ostrich.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#105 VTamer Taichi

VTamer Taichi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Zeromaru, Agumon, WarGreymon, VictoryGreymon

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:23 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Jul 26 2012, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lee was beaten by a ninja ostrich.

Oh man I totally remember that. It was so hilarious! laugh.gif

Dat ostrich had dem skillz! fu.png

OnePieceUnlimitedWorldRGif.gif

#106 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:15 PM

The animation was pretty atrocious, and it was weird pacing, but I absolutely loved that we got to see Sakura's parents finally animated! They are exactly like how I pictured them, especially Kizashi being such a laid back goof! laugh.gif And then that comment about Sakura normally needling her dad about his bad jokes -- I love the picture I'm getting of their home life.

And then little Sakura getting the pendant from her dad, and Sakura tearfully hugging her parents --

Some other stuff I liked was the Sakura and Ino bonding, Naruto's place being the first place after Sakura's home that she would take Sakura to (and then saying they've been together forever), and of course Shino screaming, Neji being tied up, blind folded, and freaking out while Lee is very matter of fact about it, and Shikamaru derping on the swings. 111189.gif

I'm also really loving the parallels between Naruto and Sakura here -- some really great stuff this episode smile.gif Cannot wait to see this movie!!
QUOTE (chouzu_tao @ Jul 26 2012, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If any guy cares, I pieced together Hinata in her chinese outfit and Mabui smile.gif

Ero-Chouzu (no-hentai) --Click here to view--

Anyone else getting Georgia O'Keefe vibes here? kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Even in the nice dress, Hinata still doesn't look attractive to me -- and I know its her personality that I just can't stomach -- the expression on her face completely ruins it for me -- which is probably why I find RtN Hinata really amusing and pretty, but normal Hinata plain (no offense to those who like Hinata). It's why I find Sakura and Ino so much more attractive too, because their personalities are strong.

Edited by Paptala, 26 July 2012 - 11:16 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#107 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Jul 26 2012, 12:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another interesting thing about this episode is that the kyuubi attack happened in different time lines in each world. In the normal world Naruto was an infant and Sakura wasn't born yet while in the AU world Sakura looked like an 7 years old. So the events that trigged the attack must have been different as well.

No, Sakura is about 6 1/2 months older than Naruto. If she had been born the next March she would not been in the same class as Naruto and Sasuke. Plus she would have been listed as 11 in the first databook. Note Sai, Neiji, Tenten and Rock Lee (even though Lee was born in December) were in the class before Sakura, Naruto, etc... While Shino (born in January) was in the same class as Hinata (born in December). In other words a class consists of every ninja child born in that year from January to December (which used to be how kids entered school in both the US and Japan. Even as recent as when I started school in the US that was true- 1972, it didn't even start to change in the US until the later 1970's, even later in Japan. (some years after Kishimoto would have entered school...) We aren't explicitly told when the school year starts in Naruto's world but it's clearly not spring (no flower blossom petals floating in the air) as it is in Japan (mid April). Doesn't appear to be summer either, but not winter either, so that leaves some time in Autumn as the most likely time.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#108 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:22 PM

That's another thing I really liked Ino in this episode we only really have seen the rivalry but here we see that they are great friends as well.

Ino saying she will stay by Sakura until she is recovered...touching

the only other person we have ever seen Ino care about this much is Choji (and to a lesser extent Shikamaru)

#109 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:37 PM

The episode was ok.
NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#110 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:00 AM

rofl @ the placement of the venus flytrap!!! didn't notice that before

Edited by pharix, 27 July 2012 - 01:01 AM.

#111 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:14 AM

AU Sakura: Underdeveloped
Shizune: THEY'RE AVERAGE!

It's kind of ironic that Sakura says that considering hers are probably even smaller. Not that it makes Sakura any less pretty. laugh.gif

#112 Orenji

Orenji

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:26 AM

QUOTE (pharix @ Jul 26 2012, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OH MY GOD.

Wow.

#113 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:34 AM

it's probably not intended that way but jeez!

#114 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:41 AM

QUOTE (pharix @ Jul 26 2012, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How can Hinata be in such a revealing outfit and not faint out of embarassment laugh.gif?

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#115 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:47 AM

QUOTE (pharix @ Jul 26 2012, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey I didn't notice either Pierot can be such a tease. pictureem0.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#116 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 03:14 AM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Jul 26 2012, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dont think it was a kyuubi attack. When the shadows were running, someone was stabbed in the back with a kunai.

Exactly, this was either an invasion or quite possably the Uchiha coup took place like they had originally planned. there was allot of fire everywhere suggesting an attack from those experienced in Fire Jutsu's I.e the Uchiha. It would be AU so the complete opposite of the Coup failing would be it succeeding.

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Jul 26 2012, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Usually I don't like fillers, but since it involved Sakura I watched it and ended up enjoying it. It was a great tie in to Road To Ninja and now it makes me want to see the film even more... too bad we have to wait until next year for subs. sad.gif

Also:

Da hug... so heartwarming!

Was anyone else reminded of the Kushina Naruto scene here, the hug, then the thanki you, in Naruto's case Kushina thanking Naruto for being their child, and in Sakura's case thanking her parents for being her parents. and then lastly dissapearing.

iAnby7W.gif

#117 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:37 AM

QUOTE (KeikoxYusuke @ Jul 26 2012, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This episode just makes me love Sakura even more! wub.gif

^ This.

QUOTE (Verilance @ Jul 26 2012, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really loved this episode!! I made sure to watch it even though I don't usually watch the anime.

so many good parts <3

^ This.

QUOTE (Paptala @ Jul 26 2012, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The animation was pretty atrocious, and it was weird pacing, but I absolutely loved that we got to see Sakura's parents finally animated! They are exactly like how I pictured them, especially Kizashi being such a laid back goof! laugh.gif And then that comment about Sakura normally needling her dad about his bad jokes -- I love the picture I'm getting of their home life.

And then little Sakura getting the pendant from her dad, and Sakura tearfully hugging her parents --

Some other stuff I liked was the Sakura and Ino bonding, Naruto's place being the first place after Sakura's home that she would take Sakura to (and then saying they've been together forever), and of course Shino screaming, Neji being tied up, blind folded, and freaking out while Lee is very matter of fact about it, and Shikamaru derping on the swings. 111189.gif

I'm also really loving the parallels between Naruto and Sakura here -- some really great stuff this episode smile.gif Cannot wait to see this movie!!

And all 'a dis~ fu.png

Also, pure love for this pic~ love.gif

#118 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 27 July 2012 - 06:17 AM

It was a beautiful episode, minus the weird animation on most parts. And we finally get to see Sakura's parents in animation (now we need Kishimoto add them in the manga to make them TRULY canon).

You know, I LOL'ed when AU Sakura poked Tsunade's boobs and commented on Shizune's. laugh.gif She was acting like Naruto around that point! biggrin.gif

Definitely loved the friendship moments! That's what Sakura and Ino's friendship are!

EDIT: LOVE LadyGT's pic! I want this to happen after Sakura's parents actually meet/talk to Naruto first.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#119 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:15 AM

you need to watch the movie to find out where Naruto and Sakura are tongue.gif

#120 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:23 PM

What happens to AU Sakura in the end? Does she return to her world?
Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users