121 replies to this topic

#101 The Max

The Max

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 06:27 PM

well if you want my opinion about the secret lovers title it does not mean anything between naruto and hinata, team title represent either what they have in common or their relashionship. In this case it must represent the fact that both of them are secret lover hinata is secretly in love with naruto but naruto is secretly in love with sakura no other shippuden character are in this category.

#102 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:20 PM

some secret, its so well kept that Naruto doesnt even know about it. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#103 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 05:51 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Oct 24 2010, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did they seriously put that down? "Secret Lovers"? C'mon now... Its a one-sided fling (on Hinata's case) Someone in Namco Bandai seriously want those two to be together dry.gif

I don't mind the other titles (The S.I.K. message will change in the next game because Sasuke turns EVIL and all three won't be pursuing him anymore).

But anyways, I have my copy now and I loved the game, except on some parts where the AI cheats (looking at the Kakuzu fight) and most of the time you have to rely on either on supports and/or bentos to boost up your stats to win fights... and plus my damn 360 controller can't understand the word "tap" when I try to Kawarimi.

The one thing I like is that you can write letters to your friends (Sakura, Kakashi, Gaara, Ino i.e.), this event happens after you captured the first messager bird when finishing the main story. As Naruto, being the advice expert -so to speak-, you can make him write positive or negative things when replying. Most of them are pretty funny and very connected to canon (Sakura asking how was training with Jiraiya and shared her experiences with Tsunade, Kakashi telling him -like a parent- to never give up, Ino asking about love advice with Sai, and even Tenten asking you about what kind of job you'll have if you weren't a ninja -both of them reply to become store clerks-) The positive replys will raise your friends' friendship levels up quicker than buying gifts for them; the levels also rises when you battle any of your friends during a mission or a request. After that, you may get a friendship scene (first one I recieve was Hinata with Sakura tagging along and chipping in to Naruto's lunch, which may me say: "Uh-oh, threesome!!!" XD) later. That will unlock them as fully support characters.

Though I'm mad that there is no training mode in the game. I also found out that Storm 1 didn't had one either. I know its the same as the original Ultimate Ninja, but still it will be nice to include that so we can practice to become better in the game.

I think Sakura moved on (maybe sometime turing the time skip or at the start of part 2) way before Sasuke turned chaotic evil in recent chapters and fell in love with Naruto.

Pffft, "secret lovers" my ass. That pairing is one-sided. dry.gif

#104 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 02 November 2010 - 06:34 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Nov 2 2010, 01:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think Sakura moved on (maybe sometime turing the time skip or at the start of part 2) way before Sasuke turned chaotic evil in recent chapters and fell in love with Naruto.

Pffft, "secret lovers" my ass. That pairing is one-sided. dry.gif

No... many people in the West still "think" (in terms of those who followed the anime only) that Sakura still loves Sasuke (until we come towards the confession and fight). Storm 3 will get rid of that title (with Ino and Karin as well). And I hope the silly "Secret Lovers" crap will be gone too. Seriously, how can Naruto and Hinata be "secret" lovers (or even officially lovers for that matter) when they need plenty of interaction between the two, and plus in order for them to be secret, they had to be hidden from the other characters and the readers/viewers had to see that in order to conclude that they really are.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#105 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 06:43 PM

Like you said Derock someone in Bandai is a hardcore NH fan and wants the pairing to be canon badly. sleep.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#106 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:23 PM

GAH!!! This game look awesome ( and this is from someone that doesn't play AT ALL).

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Oct 22 2010, 05:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
anyone notice that when you play in free battle team match you choose characters and depending on the character you choose as your first support a message appears to the support describing the team.

For example:

Sakura + Ino= rivals in love

Naruto+ Sasuke+ Sakura= team seven

Sakura+ Ino+ Karin= aiming for Sasuke (why am I not surprise it sounds a bit biase if you ask me rolleyes.gif)

Naruto+ Hinata= secret lovers (what do you guys think of that?)

This is ridiculous and to think that my company did some tests on this game before Namco release it to see if there where some bugs or error, they could have erase these messages and report it as error if you ask me.

#107 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 02 November 2010 - 09:30 PM

Lol, such overreaction. Calm down, it's not canon yet.

#108 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 03 November 2010 - 12:17 AM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Nov 2 2010, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol, such overreaction. Calm down, it's not canon yet.

Who said it was? It isn't anyways because right now, it disappear like nothing actually happened.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#109 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 12:25 AM

I am annoyed at the secret lovers tittle but this feels like Pierot did long ago with the fillers from part 1 supporting the pairing they like which is NH.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#110 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 01:22 AM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Oct 29 2010, 03:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
some secret, its so well kept that Naruto doesnt even know about it. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

that's exactly what I said when somebody posted that on dA

#111 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:05 AM

Just checked some videos of the game in English on YT, and KillerBee's voice is awesome!!!! too bad there's tons of fillers that by the time KB appears Naruto's popularity will have gone down the drain..... dry.gif

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#112 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 11 November 2010 - 06:52 PM

Am I the only one who thinks the "Secret Lovers" title could just be implying that Naruto and Hinata are "secretly" in love with someone?
>.>

#113 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE (Shirosaki @ Nov 11 2010, 10:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Am I the only one who thinks the "Secret Lovers" title could just be implying that Naruto and Hinata are "secretly" in love with someone?
>.>

Hmm.....I think someone said something like that but the way its written it makes people think the obvious like they are in love with each other. However is no secret that Naruto loves Sakura he has shown all kinds of signs that he's deeply in love with her and it's no secret either that Hinata likes Naruto, so what could they be referring with "secret lovers"?
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#114 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE (Shirosaki @ Nov 11 2010, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
>.>

No, there was another person earlier on the thread who thought of the same thing. Now, in terms of the title, it doesn't mean that the two are secretly in love with someone. One look of the title and that person can jump right off the bat that they are "supposely" this. However, that is a very false statement because the chart is this:

Hinata --> Naruto ---> Sakura (when will we get the Sakura arrow turn from ---> to <--> ? ) Also there are not any of this Hinata <---> Naruto because there's hardly any interaction to get them together romantically. But then again, this generation ALWAYS want to rush things and I believe this is why people want NaruHina to happen. I can see why many people's love relationships ended so damn fast.

And also the statement I had said earlier in the thread when we discussed about it. Seriously, someone at Namco Bandai needs to reread the manga.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#115 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 09:55 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Nov 11 2010, 01:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, there was another person earlier on the thread who thought of the same thing. Now, in terms of the title, it doesn't mean that the two are secretly in love with someone. One look of the title and that person can jump right off the bat that they are "supposely" this. However, that is a very false statement because the chart is this:

Hinata --> Naruto ---> Sakura (when will we get the Sakura arrow turn from ---> to <--> ? ) Also not this Hinata <---> Naruto because there's hardly any interaction to get them together romantically. But then again, this generation ALWAYS want to rush things and I believe this is why people want NaruHina to happen. I can see why many people's love relationships ended so damn fast.

And also the statement I had said earlier in the thread when we discussed about it. Seriously, someone at Namco Bandai needs to reread the manga.

I hear you Derock the same thing can be said to the people who edit information on the character's profile at Narutowiki.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#116 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 04:28 PM

Wanna ask something.... did they add in Jiraiya's flashback of Minato & Kushina??? I wanna hear how Kushina's English VA does her.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#117 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 06:14 PM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Nov 19 2010, 09:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wanna ask something.... did they add in Jiraiya's flashback of Minato & Kushina??? I wanna hear how Kushina's English VA does her.

I don't remember it's been a while since I played ninja storm 2 and now I lend the game to my neighbor.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#118 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 08:46 PM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Nov 19 2010, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Unfortunately, no. While Minato is in the game (and was in the storyline for the Naruto Vs. Pain fight), Kushina wasn't. Nor was the talk about Naruto's seal with Gamatora. They only focus on the major points of Jiraiya's fight against Pain and his final moments.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#119 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 22 November 2010 - 06:13 AM

The game is great over all and definitely delivers for the fans and I'll admit the thing they added about the secret lovers thing between Naruto and Hinata is kinda silly, but to me it seems as though the fighting system overall is a little shallow compared to other fighters out there.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#120 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 02:45 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Nov 22 2010, 01:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The game is great over all and definitely delivers for the fans and I'll admit the thing they added about the secret lovers thing between Naruto and Hinata is kinda silly, but to me it seems as though the fighting system overall is a little shallow compared to other fighters out there.

It is because you use one attack button and item button to throw at your opponent. The Ultimate Ninja series doesn't have that tournament quality like other fighting games like Street Fighter or Tekken; the Clash of Ninja/Gekitou Ninja Taisen series is much more usable for tournaments than this because players can use more than one attack buttons.

latest?cb=20140126021943

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users