224 replies to this topic

#101 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 05:06 PM

Don't remember the title, but I do remember it's on AFF.

#102 roninmedia

roninmedia

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (bubbaking @ Jan 12 2009, 08:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, I need to find a piece of fanfiction about an alternate prankster clown-like Naruto who performs tricks to win in the Chuunin Exams. He also unlocks Hinata's crazy side to beat Neji. Does anyone know what it's called?

The title is The Art of Comedy Combat on AFF.

Anyone know a Naruto story where he needs a place to stay (He stays with Konohamaru and Shikamaru first) and Ino offers that he can stay with her?

Edited by roninmedia, 19 January 2009 - 06:01 PM.

#103 Darth Yoshi

Darth Yoshi

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 07:47 AM

I'm trying to find a fic where Naruto is killed and the seal destroyed at the Valley, but the fox manages to partly resurrect him before it gets taken. The result is an undead Naruto not-really-angsting (he's undead, so he doesn't have the hormones for emoting). I remember when he first resurrects, Kakashi is freaked out by the hole in Naruto's stomach filling with blood which then solidifies into new flesh. I lost track of the fic a few years ago, and it was around chap 5, with Naruto and Jiraiya accompanying the Sand trio back to their village. Naruto also has periodic cold spells where his body just stops working. I think it was called Forever in a Day, but I'm not sure of that and I haven't been able to find it on FFN.
Fear me, for I am the Pichu-master™—lord of all things cute and fuzzy.
There are no gods but the Ori, no truth but Origin, and those who turn from the path to Enlightenment must be cleansed in righteous flame.

Don't mind me, I'm just another faceless redshirt lurker...
Av: Leviathan; Mega Man Zero

#104 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 09 April 2009 - 10:40 PM

QUOTE (SakuNaruLover @ May 29 2007, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
'Better Left Unsaid' by the Librarian's Assistant

I think this is the story you are looking for.

Better left unsaid chapter 1

I've been searching for this one too but the link provided says that it's unable to find the fic. Can anyone provide a better link?

Edited by zman170, 09 April 2009 - 10:42 PM.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#105 Derrick

Derrick

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 07:09 PM

yeah, I want the story the guy above me posted also. Better Left Unsaid because I cant find it. Secondly, whats the AFF? I know about ff.net but I have no idea wat the AFF was.

Finally, im looking for this story about, well all I can remember is, Sakura and Naruto were fighting and Sakura said something mean to Naruto about how at least she had parents or something like that. Well, naruto gets upset and leaves. Sakura thinks she never meant to say that and goes away. Later kakashi finds Naruto and tells him that he's going on a mission to deliver a package somewhere with sakura, just the two of them. Later in the story Naruto sees this house with an old man and leads Sakura there. They ask if they can spend the night and he says yes as long as they do him a favor, find his grandson who's out training. If it helps at all, I remember the story wasnt finished and it had about 3 chapters maybe? Oh, they find his grandson and he starts talkin about how beautiful sakura is and he gets jealous of naruto when he and sakura fall in a lake accidentally. The grandson thinks, why couldnt that of been me?

Sorry my summary is so long but does anyone know the story i'm talking about?

#106 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 08:46 PM

AFF.net, if i'm not mistaken is adultfanfiction dot net, the place has some very disturbing fics where almost anything goes, torture, slavery, incest along with other disturbing fics, so if you visit treat carefully.

I know what fic you are talking about, and i'm sure I got the link from a recommendation from here....grrr...can't remember the name of it...sorry.

iAnby7W.gif

#107 Derrick

Derrick

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 09:34 PM

oh, thats cool. Do you think you'll be able to find it for me? *tries not to be rude or sound rude*

#108 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 12 April 2009 - 01:16 AM

I think Better Left Unsaid has been taken off by The Librarian's Assistant. I found his profile page and it had no stories, so I'm assuming he took it down from FF.net.

#109 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 12 April 2009 - 01:51 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Apr 11 2009, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think Better Left Unsaid has been taken off by The Librarian's Assistant. I found his profile page and it had no stories, so I'm assuming he took it down from FF.net.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WHY ARE YOU SO CRULE Librarian's Assisstant WHYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!! arg.gif arg.gif

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#110 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 12 April 2009 - 08:49 AM

I have the chapters (nine chapters, at least. I don't know if he wrote more) saved on my computer. I can send them to you, if you are interested.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#111 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 03:49 PM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Apr 12 2009, 04:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have the chapters (nine chapters, at least. I don't know if he wrote more) saved on my computer. I can send them to you, if you are interested.

Sure i guess. Tell me what to do to get them or w/e because i've been looking for this one for a long time.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#112 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 06:18 PM

I'm trying to find a oneshot that has Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi out on a mission and they were bunkering down. Naruto was in charge of food and makes something that the other two thinks looks like barf. They eventually try it and finds they like it but no one apologizes.

The next part had Naruto on food duty again but Sakura notices he's not his usual cheery self and realizes what they didn't do last time.

Ring any bells?

#113 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 02 May 2009 - 12:31 AM

QUOTE (Gnosismaster @ May 2 2009, 04:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm trying to find a oneshot that has Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi out on a mission and they were bunkering down. Naruto was in charge of food and makes something that the other two thinks looks like barf. They eventually try it and finds they like it but no one apologizes.

The next part had Naruto on food duty again but Sakura notices he's not his usual cheery self and realizes what they didn't do last time.

Ring any bells?

Damn, I remember that fic too, except I can't for the life of me remember who wrote it! I'm curious to read it again since I can't remember how it ended. I'm definitely going to look around for it.

#114 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 12:52 AM

QUOTE (Gnosismaster @ May 1 2009, 02:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ring any bells?

Could you be more specific? Like is it on FF.net or in the H&E libaray, what pairings and what rating it is? It would make it alot easier to find for you and i would like to read this fic as well. It seems interesting.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#115 naruto-sama

naruto-sama

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Games, NaruSaku, HHr, Coffee xD

Posted 02 May 2009 - 02:18 AM

well i found it for you guys wink.gif
Dinner by Kichi Hisaki

have a good reading ^^!

#116 Derrick

Derrick

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 03:06 PM

totally dont know if people still look at this but, I do have a few requests for stories. Theyre not really any type of stories in general. But I like readin stories about how, like one person requested, Sakura is really mean to Naruto then later looks back and regrets it and apologises to them and they get closer. Does anyone kjnow any good ones like that? Also, I kinda like readin stories about naruto hangin out with other girls a lot and makin Sakura jealous. Then she goes to Naruto and she apologises or w/e and they get closer or go out, etc. Anyone know of any stories like these? Id really appreciate it

#117 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 03:50 AM

I hope people are also looking at this thread.

I've been looking for a AU fic. It should be called something like High School Never Ends! It's a lemon fic that focuses on NaruSaku solely but has the side pairings ShikaTema, ChouIno, KibaHina and NejiTen. It involved a discussion on calling cookies, bakies instead.

Thank you if you can find it! 8D

#118 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 05:40 AM

QUOTE (Ani @ Jul 19 2009, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope people are also looking at this thread.

I've been looking for a AU fic. It should be called something like High School Never Ends! It's a lemon fic that focuses on NaruSaku solely but has the side pairings ShikaTema, ChouIno, KibaHina and NejiTen. It involved a discussion on calling cookies, bakies instead.

Thank you if you can find it! 8D

I'm working on looking for this story for you, though it's insane how many stories have that title! biggrin.gif Do you remember what site you read it on? Would help to narrow it down for me.

#119 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 04:54 PM

Fanfiction.net I read it a few years ago so I wonder if it's still there.

#120 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 03:48 AM

This may be a tough one. I thought that I had it in my favorites at Fanfiction.net, but I can't find it. Maybe the author removed it, but I'm hoping that I screwed up instead.

Anyway, Naruto is getting prepped for the job and Tsunade figures that he needs some more political and diplomatic experience. A few chapters in, he gets sent to some sort of major diplomatic meeting with a bunch of people from Konoha. Jiraiya works on teaching him some diplomacy, but the real trial for him is learning about tea ceremony from Hiashi. Hiashi first bullies him to see if he can get a rise out of Naruto and when Naruto starts catching on there, begins bullying Sakura. Near the end, he makes a bet with Hiashi that Hinata is a much better ninja than he's giving her credit for and gets a month to prove it. I don't recall exactly how he's supposed to prove it and that's as far as I got.

Naruto also got into some sort of prank war with Kurenai, Kakashi and Anko.

Any ideas?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users