• This topic is locked This topic is locked
148 replies to this topic

#101 Dr. Crow

Dr. Crow

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Reading manga and comics, watching tv, sleeping, watching pretty women, and I'm sure theres more.

Posted 13 June 2009 - 06:20 AM

Heh. It's always fun to come here and read the posts after the chapter comes out. Lot of good stuff on them I say, even the really outthere ones.

Anyway the chapter is great, special apperances by Inari and Tazuna. They're here to say, "Hey remember us? I know 40 some books ago that we were last seen but we want to let ya know we're alive and ready to be side characters if you need us."

I, like most everyone has already stated, love the love triangle thing. Of course it's not hard to draw that from Tazuna's point of view. Think about it, Naruto says that he and Sasuke had a fight and that he left he also left after a fight. Add that to the whole Land of Waves arc where all he witness is SasuXSaku moments i.e. the whole Sakura crying over Sasuke's "corpse." Also factor in that when he mentions Sasukes name both Naruto and Sakura have a sadden/guilty looking look on their face which he might have came to the conclusion that Naruto and Sasuke had fought over Sakura and Naruto won and that's why he left to maybe cool off. Don't we wish, of course if Sakura had heard of that she be outwardly she be ticked but innerly be giggling like a school girl that two boys were fighting over her.

Of course if Tazuna went to a fan fic site and added on the shiiping, crack, yaoi, yuri, ect pairings it wouldn't be a triangle it be a ........uh..... a tangle web of lines that make people heads hurt.

I feel sorry for poor Yamato in hilarious way. I feel even more sorry after it's all done him, Inari, and Tazuna will be sitting there looking at the finished rebuilt city looking at a job well done then woosh! Black flames come down and burn it all down. He'll have tears pouring down his face not just cause he probably lost some good friends but the survivors will expect him to rebuild again.

I don't think we have anything to worry about NaruSaku. I having many reasons to believe that but this is already post is running long so I'll save it for another time.

I'm more worried that Naruto will do something stupid and get arrested for assaulting the new hokage Danzou because of the new orders surrounding Sasuke. A good possibilty cause Naruto never thinks about the consequences. Or worse he'll leave the village to go and bring Sasuke back and Danzou will make Naruto a missing-nin as well.

Okay I ramble long enough great chapter not as good as the last one but still a great chapter can't wait for the next one.

#102 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 13 June 2009 - 06:37 AM

Or worse he'll leave the village to go and bring Sasuke back and Danzou will make Naruto a missing-nin as well.

Again He's not that type of person to leave his village and go AWOL just for something as travail as a disagreement with the Hokage. Why would he abandon his village when someone like Danzo is running the place?

I highly doubt that he would go AWOL. I could see him punching Danzo and getting arrested, but I could never see him going AWOL just because of a disagreement.

A Fan fic had this idea and I thought it was a good plot device for this type of story, Here is the plot Danzo arresting Naruto and giving him to Mandra and the Konaha 12 go and rescue him with the help of team hawk.

It called In your arms by Catsi563.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 14 June 2009 - 04:47 AM.

#103 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 07:42 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 13 2009, 06:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Again He's not that type of person to leave his village and go Awol just for something as travail as a disagreement with the Hokage. Why would he abandon his village when someone like Danzo is running the place? I highly doubt that he would go Awol. I could see him punching Danzo and getting arrested, but I could never see him go Awol just because of a disagreement. One of my favorite Fan fic had something like Danzo arresting Naruto and giving him to Mandra and the Konaha 12 go and rescue hm with the help of team hawk.

It called In your eyes by Catsi567.

Yea i agree i don't see Naruto leaving and i don't see the story being able to advance much with Danzo as hokage I'm sure he will have his short time as Hokage then it will just end. Somehow explaining alot of things to Naruto/Sasuke and either bringing Sasuke back to the village or atleast renewing his friendship with Naruto/Sakura

#104 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 09:40 AM

QUOTE (Oblivion @ Jun 12 2009, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No offence but what would you know Sakura Blossoms? You don't see what we see, you just see what you want to see. You keep saying you accept everyone's opinions and that everyone is welcome here but they're not really. You're actually oblivious to the lack of acceptance of different points of views in the forum. In the previous posts, someone have second thoughts about NaruSaku and you write him a response. Why don't you just let people have their opinions and let them be? Not write a mini essay to address why his points are invalid and how disappointed you are in them for not feeling to same way about NaruSaku as you do? Why go through so much effort to change someones point of view to match yours? Hence the narrow mindedness, unacceptance, inferiority etc and all your confusion to where my points come from. Build a bridge and get over the fact that some people are allowed their opinion and for once hold your thoughts of combating those who don't have the same NaruSaku ideas as you and let them speak their mind without someone telling them they're wrong. Also you say, H&E boards welcome other shippers, however i don't see why they would want to come here, they'd probably get shutdown straight away for believing in what they think.

As far as i remember this is a forum where people debate with each other. The whole essence of a debate is proving your points to the other party.
As I see it Sakura Blossoms was just expressing her opinion which has nothing to do with the fact that she's a mod. As long as I've been here I haven't seen the mods ban anyone or delete their posts, all I've seen was people getting mild warnings for insulting other members(unlike other Naruto forums I've been to).

Now to the chapter.
Overall it was a nice chapter, had some great simbolism in it. The Yamato part cracked me up! laugh.gif

EDIT: I posted this when I was still reading trough the posts on page 3.

Edited by Shadow-kun, 13 June 2009 - 10:01 AM.

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#105 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 13 June 2009 - 10:14 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 13 2009, 02:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Again He's not that type of person to leave his village and go Awol just for something as travail as a disagreement with the Hokage. Why would he abandon his village when someone like Danzo is running the place? I highly doubt that he would go Awol. I could see him punching Danzo and getting arrested, but I could never see him go Awol just because of a disagreement. One of my favorite Fan fic had something like Danzo arresting Naruto and giving him to Mandra and the Konaha 12 go and rescue hm with the help of team hawk.

It called In your eyes by Catsi563.

=^__^= hehe I got props. Thanks
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#106 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 13 June 2009 - 11:23 AM

QUOTE (Shadow-kun @ Jun 13 2009, 05:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
EDIT: I posted this when I was still reading trough the posts on page 3.

S'okay happy.gif
Thanks for the supporting words though ^.^

#107 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 03:13 PM

As one or two people said before me, All the InarixSakura fans (If there are any) are going to be so proud of the once little (emo) bucket hat boy.

#108 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 13 June 2009 - 04:19 PM

A nice transitional chapter, I liked the Team Kakashi scenes. happy.gif It was cool to see Inari and Tazuna return! Naruto did well, interrupting Kakashi with his own story on Sasuke's defection to avoid making everyone - especially Sakura - feel awkward. Hell, the Naruto/Sakura scenes were all nice! However, I will say I was surprised at the sheer lack of Naruto/Hinata interaction post-Pain. Hinata seems to be content with Naruto and Sakura's growing relationship (judging from her reaction to the hug), but Naruto hasn't made any response to Hinata - at all.

*shrug* Well, that's Kishimoto for you - always leaving things unresolved. tongue.gif

Well, I wonder what Team Kakashi shall do in reaction to Danzou's coup and order!

#109 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 13 June 2009 - 04:45 PM

*shrug* Well, that's Kishimoto for you - always leaving things unresolved.

Perhaps he'll close that subplot later. After all, I'd begun believing Hinata never confessing was a very real possibility.

Nevertheless, I can't tell I'd be sad if Naruto and Hinata don't talk ever again, though (not that they talk frequently, of course).

Well, I wonder what Team Kakashi shall do in reaction to Danzou's coup and order!

I'm still waiting for their reactions when they find out Sasuke has joined Akatsuki in order to wipe the village off.

Who will tell them first? Danzo, the Cloud nin or Sasuke himself?

And Will Naruto ever reveal some of his friends who his father is? I wonder if he'd ask Kakashi about it -and what Kakashi would answer-.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#110 kabu-chan

kabu-chan

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 04:56 PM

i know this may sound a little n00b-ish, but may someone please explain to me how the latest chapter hints that Sakura still has feelings for Sasuke arg.gif?
Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, working together is success.

#111 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 05:13 PM

QUOTE (kabu-chan @ Jun 13 2009, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i know this may sound a little n00b-ish, but may someone please explain to me how the latest chapter hints that Sakura still has feelings for Sasuke arg.gif?

From what I recall, it dosent. They all have 'feelings' for Sasuke anyway. laugh.gif

#112 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 05:17 PM

QUOTE (kabu-chan @ Jun 13 2009, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know, maybe the part where she felt a bit awkward when she was asked if Sasuke left because of a love triangle, and Naruto rebuffed it and Sakura thanks Naruto in her head? Honestly that was the only indication of Sakura having feelings for Sasuke, and that's pretty farfetched, she was grateful, because Sasuke's betrayel is still a sour subject for them, and doesn't like being reminded about it.

iAnby7W.gif

#113 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 13 June 2009 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Jun 13 2009, 05:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
=^__^= hehe I got props. Thanks

Your welcome Catsi

#114 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 05:47 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 12 2009, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Again Kishi already stated that he does it out of Japanese and Chinese culture. He already had proven that Sakura and Naruto are the most in common with enough difference to compliment each other ( for your info it another in Chinese philosophy, Yin and yang). The Sannin are based off of characters from a book aka The tale of the gallant Jiraiya". So he based it from them. Kitsune is also a real demon in the mythology. Here is the Chinese: myth a nine tailed fox saves a woman. Sakura's name is a tree that is found in Japan and is mostly used as life, growth, and blossoming in to something in Japanese myth and storytelling.

You have most of those philosophies correct except the one about the fox. The link you posted shows nothing of a fox saving a woman.

Huli-jing is used in Mandarin to describe either a gold digger, or a woman that is seducing a man for her own needs. It can also be used to refer to a fox as well.

#115 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 05:55 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jun 13 2009, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You have most of those philosophies correct except the one about the fox. The link you posted shows nothing of a fox saving a woman.

Huli-jing is used in Mandarin to describe either a gold digger, or a woman that is seducing a man for her own needs. It can also be used to refer to a fox as well.

I miss read the website lol. I'll edit my post.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 14 June 2009 - 04:50 AM.

#116 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 13 June 2009 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jun 13 2009, 01:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know, maybe the part where she felt a bit awkward when she was asked if Sasuke left because of a love triangle, and Naruto rebuffed it and Sakura thanks Naruto in her head? Honestly that was the only indication of Sakura having feelings for Sasuke, and that's pretty farfetched, she was grateful, because Sasuke's betrayel is still a sour subject for them, and doesn't like being reminded about it.

She was thinking thanks because of him saying it was his fault and he'll get him back soon. the love triangle comment was a jab to the readers from kishi
\

#117 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 13 June 2009 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 13 2009, 02:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It called In your eyes by Catsi567.

No. Your thinking of a diffrent fan fiction. Maybe the one after "In Your Eyes", but Danzo isn't even in "In Your Eyes" by catsi567. I just read this fiction a few days ago (which was awesome by the way Catsi happy.gif) and Danzo isn't even mentioned in it. You must be thinking of another Fic.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#118 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE (Sora no Senshi @ Jun 13 2009, 01:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No. Your thinking of a diffrent fan fiction. Maybe the one after "In Your Eyes", but Danzo isn't even in "In Your Eyes" by catsi567. I just read this fiction a few days ago (which was awesome by the way Catsi happy.gif) and Danzo isn't even mentioned in it. You must be thinking of another Fic.

No even Cati563 thanked me for giving her fic out. I read it too thank you it had Danzo arresting Naruto and giving him to Mandra.http://www.narusaku....ory.php?sid=321 or In your arms

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 13 June 2009 - 06:50 PM.

#119 Shourai

Shourai

Young Esperantist

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 07:14 PM

Hm, a pretty good chapter all-in-all. Seems like things are gettin' interesting (and the situation with Sasuke will be resolved). eager.gif

#120 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 07:26 PM

Wasn't Sasuke already considered a missing-nin?
He was with Orochimaru jumping from base to hidden base so finding him was impossible.
Maybe the focus of capturing him rather than killing him (outside of naruto's circle of course) stemmed from the fact that he's the last/youngest Uchiha and he hadn't actually made himself an enemy to anyone except Itachi.
Except with Danzo, of course. Danzo wanted to kill Sasuke along with the rest of the clan.

Which brings up this Danzo partnering up with Madara theory.. why would they work together if they're mortal enemies?
I better stop there since I could list questions pertaining to Danzo all day. dry.gif

Oh yeah, and since you asked for it, Derock:
read left to right it's a backward manga --Click here to view--

Edited by Nee-sama, 13 June 2009 - 07:35 PM.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users