19441 replies to this topic

#11861 AnimeGirl_123

AnimeGirl_123

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 11:20 PM

Er..... Sasusaku has always been the most popular hetero pairing. =/ Naruhina and Narusaku are pretty much on the same level of popularity.  That person doesnt know what shes saying.

NARUTO X SAKURA

444.gif

#11862 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 11:28 PM

Er..... Sasusaku has always been the most popular hetero pairing. =/ Naruhina and Narusaku are pretty much on the same level of popularity.  That person doesnt know what shes saying.

And... no proof k.

#11863 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 11:36 PM

Not even Kishimoto himself knows what he is saying.

Nobody knows what anyone is saying anymore....XDDDDDD

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#11864 AnimeGirl_123

AnimeGirl_123

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 11:48 PM

Not even Kishimoto himself knows what he is saying.

Nobody knows what anyone is saying anymore....XDDDDDD

Well no cause he made NH/SS canon so he totally lost it XD

And... no proof k.

....just search the internet.

サスサク

ナルヒナ

ナルサク

You have to use those.  If you search by their names then it's flawed because other results will come up with just their names that doesn't have to do with the pairing.

Look Im an NS fan but Im not going to be biased and say that NS is more popular in Japan than SS. thats stupid. SS has always been more popular. but its debatable when it comes to NH and NS.

NARUTO X SAKURA

444.gif

#11865 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 11:51 PM

サスサク

ナルヒナ

ナルサク

You have to use those.  If you search by their names then it's flawed because other results will come up with just their names that doesn't have to do with the pairing.

Look Im an NS fan but Im not going to be biased and say that NS is more popular in Japan than SS. thats stupid. SS has always been more popular. but its debatable when it comes to NH and NS.

The thing about this is is that how do you know SS is more popular? You say that just typing it is can net results that have nothing to with pairings, but doesn't that also apply to the SS and NH as well? You don't really have proof of SS being more popular either.

Hell, i can easily say that the MOST popular coupling in Japan is actually Kakahi and Iruka. A yaoi pairing.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#11866 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 11:54 PM

サスサク

ナルヒナ

ナルサク

Did you read the link I post above? 

Not gonna argue about who's right here. Just info. Have your opinion if you like it.

#11867 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 12:03 AM

According to this person http://artherax.tumblr.com/ , Kishimoto insisted on the fact that we had to read 700 very carefully because we might find some hints on something.

And that the movie will clear that up.

He also said that one ship will be very pleased

I really forced myself not to have hope regarding that movie (even trying to avoid Chatte's posts about her theory!) but it seems that something's feels reaaaally weird, and Chatte's not the only one to say that.

Source? (I mean the interview of Kishimoto where he said that)

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#11868 AnimeGirl_123

AnimeGirl_123

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 12:21 AM

Not gonna argue about who's right here. Just info. Have your opinion if you like it.

Yes and I am telling you the way they searched is flawed and wrong.

The thing about this is is that how do you know SS is more popular? You say that just typing it is can net results that have nothing to with pairings, but doesn't that also apply to the SS and NH as well? You don't really have proof of SS being more popular either.

Hell, i can easily say that the MOST popular coupling in Japan is actually Kakahi and Iruka. A yaoi pairing.

Easily. Twitter, 2ch, google/yahoo japan, pixiv.  Just search Japanese names for SS NH and NS.  
SS is the most popular and always has been... ive seen this since 2006-2007 when I joined the Naruto fandom. I used to do searches and posted them on Naruto forums. long ago..

links to my old threads

http://www.narutofor...ad.php?t=239379
http://www.narutofor...ad.php?t=254051

http://www.narutofor...ad.php?t=291943

http://www.narutofor...ad.php?t=317762

I was a pretty big NH fan back then but I still liked NS.

I'm pretty experienced when it comes to popularity in japan. (and yes yaoi is more popular)

Edited by AnimeGirl_123, 16 November 2014 - 12:22 AM.

NARUTO X SAKURA

444.gif

#11869 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 12:26 AM

Yes and I am telling you the way they searched is flawed and wrong.

Why? 

#11870 AnimeGirl_123

AnimeGirl_123

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 12:28 AM

Why? 

Because you can't get an accurate search result using the characters NAMES. they generate results that have nothing to do with pairings. -___-'
Just like OUR search engines. Same thing.

Look which is it:

Did Kishi sell out because NH/SS are more popular in Japan (the west doesnt matter to them) OR is NS more popular and Kishi purposely intended/always wanted NH/SS? Can't have both.

Edited by AnimeGirl_123, 16 November 2014 - 12:28 AM.

NARUTO X SAKURA

444.gif

#11871 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 12:34 AM

Did Kishi sell out because NH/SS are more popular in Japan (the west doesnt matter to them) OR is NS more popular and Kishi purposely intended/always wanted NH/SS? Can't have both.

Hm... Are you trying to push your opinion on me with this? Or what?

Cause I only ask why you think of information invalid on that link, and you only talking about using the method that person said is wrong. So I can choose your or his/her method. Two of you had different opinions and that person had his/her points on that, and you got yours. I said it before, not going to talk about who's wrong and who's right.

#11872 AnimeGirl_123

AnimeGirl_123

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 12:50 AM

Hm... Are you trying to push your opinion on me with this? Or what?

Cause I only ask why you think of information invalid on that link, and you only talking about using the method that person said is wrong. So I can choose your or his/her method. Two of you had different opinions and that person had his/her points on that, and you got yours. I said it before, not going to talk about who's wrong and who's right.

I think it's alot easier to just admit NH/SS are more popular and that Kishi sold out.  Because saying NS is more popular destroys that theory... its also incorrect anyway cause NS isn't more popular than SS. Anyone with basic search knowledge knows you cant get an accurate number in the way that person you linked did. You cant simply search names. You have to search the pairing name. The Japanese use the abbreviated names like we do the exact same way: NaruHina, SasuSaku, NaruSaku in kana. And anyone who knows the Japanese fandom knows that SS has always been the most popular het.

but yea this is silly. Going back to my on topic post:

Fine not everyone has to accept the ending but at the very least should not deny it. Anyway on topic stuff

http://www.mizukinan.../post-2742.html

ヒナタのキャラソンをレコーディングして参りました~っ(≧ω≦)/
アニメが始まって12年...
まさかヒナタで歌う日が来るなんて、夢にも思っていませんでした(^^ゞ
冬にピッタリな優しいバラードで、
ヒナタのナルトへの想いが詰まった愛溢れる曲になっています(*^-^*)
みなさんぜひチェックしてくださいね☆

Mizuki nana wrote on her blog about Hinata's song, I think. Can anyone translate what she said?

Edited by AnimeGirl_123, 16 November 2014 - 12:50 AM.

NARUTO X SAKURA

444.gif

#11873 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:44 AM

i refuse to accept a pairings popularity off a search engine.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#11874 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:58 AM

why don't you guys accept SS is the most popular hetero pairing in JP? It's been know for quite a time 

It's also obvious that thanks to this, the series were sold out 

Edited by Nar123, 16 November 2014 - 03:00 AM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#11875 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 03:04 AM

Fine not everyone has to accept the ending but at the very least should not deny it. Anyway on topic stuff

http://www.mizukinan.../post-2742.html

アニメが始まって12年...
冬にピッタリな優しいバラードで、
みなさんぜひチェックしてくださいね☆

The translation

... っ (≧ ω ≦) which I recorded character loss of Hinata, and gave up)/ An animated cartoon begins; and 12 years... Indeed that a day to sing with Hinata comes; (^^ ゞ which didn't think of in a dream either In the gentle ballad that is good in winter, It is music full of the love that the thought to a naruto of Hinata was jam-packed(*^-^*) Please check all of you, and sleep; ☆

Edited by Nar123, 16 November 2014 - 03:05 AM.

#11876 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 04:10 AM

Sorry but AnimeGirl is right. You have to search NaruSaku/NaruHina/SasuSaku in japanese too and not Naruto x Sakura / Sasuke x Sakura / Naruto x Hinata, otherwise you get non shipping related stuff. I don't know where that rumor of Name x Name search come from, when you go on a japanese site, people talk about pairing as we do by using NaruSaku / SasuSaku / NaruHina. 

Anyway, I know people don't want to base the popularity of couples on web research but here are other proof of the pairing popularity: 

Pixiv:

サスサク 1855

ナルヒナ 1143

ナルサク 862

Google search: 

サスサク 222 000

ナルヒナ 208 000

ナルサク 152 000

And now, what I'm gonna say can't be proven, you can just trust me if you want.  But when you go on japanese site like forums or Yahoo questions, when the topic is about your favorite couple, you will most of the time see SS in majority and NS and NH more or less at the same level of popularity, but with NS a little bit more popular than NaruHina. 

Keep in mind that I'm only talking about the big 3 couples. I'm not mentionning other pairing like KakaIru, NaruSasu or even ShikaTema which is very popular too.

Off Topic: Thanks to all the people who took my side yesterdays, I was really touched and happy about it. Thank you.

アニメが始まって12年...
冬にピッタリな優しいバラードで、
みなさんぜひチェックしてくださいね☆

Just done with the coding of Hinata's character. 

It's been 12 years since the anime started...
No way, the day of a song sung by Hinata came, even in my dreams I wouldn't have imagine it!
It's a nice/tender ballad that fits Winter perfectly, it's a song that is overflowed by Hinata's love for Naruto.
Everyone, please check up!

Edited by 咲耶姫, 16 November 2014 - 04:28 AM.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#11877 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 04:12 AM

...why are people fighting about pairing popularity? lol so silly if you ask me. (8

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#11878 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 04:19 AM

...why are people fighting about pairing popularity? lol so silly if you ask me. (8

Yeah. I mean whats the point?

#11879 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 16 November 2014 - 04:30 AM

why don't you guys accept SS is the most popular hetero pairing in JP? It's been know for quite a time 

It's also obvious that thanks to this, the series were sold out 

Do they have a week dedicated to them in Japan? Cause NaruSaku does

Cause the thought of sell out

Edited by MangaReader, 16 November 2014 - 04:31 AM.

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#11880 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 04:32 AM

Yeah. I mean whats the point?

I'm guessing it has to do with people saying Kishimoto sold out to the most popular pairing base.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users