• Please log in to reply
12811 replies to this topic

#11841 sakuraxuzumaki

sakuraxuzumaki

Strength of a Hundred Seal

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Sailor Moon, SnK, Bleach, Wolfs Rain, GoT, LOTR, NANA, shopping, tea, talking, and making friends

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:58 AM

Even though there seems to be rumors of Divorce I HIGHLY doubt that would happen, why? Because in general divorce is highly frowned upon in Japanese culture & to put that in an anime who's demographic is still young is unthinkable, plus it would upset way more people that appease them -_-
As long as wel affect the rating and keep pointing out the lies that kishimoto has told his "fans" who are sadly ignorant, the show will eventually suffer

🌸🍜 "I leave my son in your care"- Minato 🍜🌸

ma8n4l.jpg

#11842 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:02 AM

It will look even worse if it happens now

But we have SP :zaru:

Studio clown will never allowed their precious Hinata hime sama sad.

#11843 sakuraxuzumaki

sakuraxuzumaki

Strength of a Hundred Seal

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Sailor Moon, SnK, Bleach, Wolfs Rain, GoT, LOTR, NANA, shopping, tea, talking, and making friends

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:20 AM

You guys Hatted doesn't seem like a troll, I read their content & it doesn't seem trolling.
They're probably trolling right now since people went on the defense over a misunderstanding (though that kitten on the bed meme was brilliant xD)
And if they're showing us what 2ch is saying,
I think it's for us to be aware, because if they're trying to defend us & make us aware of what 2ch is saying and we're bashing them here over a misunderstanding it's only going to discourage people :/
Just ignore if they are trolling and don't rush to accuse guys :)
Remember Kashi is the enemy~!!
*rallies armies & battle cry* >:D
HAHAHAHA~!

🌸🍜 "I leave my son in your care"- Minato 🍜🌸

ma8n4l.jpg

#11844 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:13 AM

sakurauzumaki nice sig!  :thumbsup:

1wocs1.gif

#11845 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 08:31 AM

I am going to ask, honestly, does anyone here really care about rumors anymore? I sure don't. Whether something becomes true or remains wishful thinking is irrelevant to me now. I don't care. I really don't.

I am just tired of people accusing me of stuff I am not doing.

"Do you really believe in stuff like *such and such rumor*?"

I don't believe in anything anymore when to comes to this series. It has been shown that this series really just does whatever it wants without logic or reason. Things just "happen" and we are expected to accept it. Well, I accept nor believe in nothing now. I don't believe in the rumors, I don't believe in the fans, and I especially don't believe Kishimoto. Not anymore.

I want people to understand...anyone who reading this...whether it be Hatted or some hateful NH or SS fan or some of my fellow Naruto fans out there that this series has let me down one too many times and that any "redeemable" qualities are so few and far between that it just can;t keep the series afloat. The Japanese fans hate it and slowly the western fans are hating it. The only ones who still like this are the ones who live in denial and their own fantasy world believing that this is good writing. *coughforneverworldcough*

So please, stop asking me whether I believe in any rumors or anything because the answer I will give is: "I don't know, don't care, and have no opinion on it."

I just want to be with the girl I am in love with, live a happy life, and write my novels. Is that too much to ask for without some whiny fanboy getting in my grill?

In the words of Cowboy Bebop:
15yalqw.jpg

Edited by James S Cassidy, 07 July 2015 - 08:31 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#11846 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 09:12 AM

Hahaha just look what I found on fb now : 11666164_907932822593547_501406183241785  :lol:

Even though there seems to be rumors of Divorce I HIGHLY doubt that would happen, why? Because in general divorce is highly frowned upon in Japanese culture & to put that in an anime who's demographic is still young is unthinkable, plus it would upset way more people that appease them -_-
As long as wel affect the rating and keep pointing out the lies that kishimoto has told his "fans" who are sadly ignorant, the show will eventually suffer

It will NEVER happen ! But if it had a 'chance' to happen, who would care ? I mean except for NH and SS fans.

They could even make NS canon now, I think that most of us wouldn't be happy (or should I say, wouldn't CARE AT ALL ! )to see that because fanon is definitely better than any of their canon stuff.

Edited by ichigo500, 07 July 2015 - 09:14 AM.

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#11847 Hatted

Hatted

Genin

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 12:45 PM

Guys I gonna explain this for the last time :

this is not a "rumor" this was just a comment made in sasunaru theard on 2ch and the page "shinachiku/orenji" (something like this) translated the comment using google translate and said it was a rumor for the movie 

This is the comment : " Lastで結婚したんだから今度の映画では離婚だな"

when you translate on google translate you get : "In the upcoming movie because I was married in the Last It's a divorce"
but when you translate this just says : "They got married in the Last, so this time’s movie should have them get a divorce.” It’s just a comment, not a prediction or a rumour or a spoiler or anything."

Edited by Hatted, 07 July 2015 - 12:48 PM.

#11848 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing and reading. Love playing sports, especially Basketball, futbol and Table Tennis.

Posted 07 July 2015 - 01:11 PM

Guys I gonna explain this for the last time :

this is not a "rumor" this was just a comment made in sasunaru theard on 2ch and the page "shinachiku/orenji" (something like this) translated the comment using google translate and said it was a rumor for the movie 

This is the comment : " Lastで結婚したんだから今度の映画では離婚だな"

when you translate on google translate you get : "In the upcoming movie because I was married in the Last It's a divorce"
but when you translate this just says : "They got married in the Last, so this time’s movie should have them get a divorce.” It’s just a comment, not a prediction or a rumour or a spoiler or anything."

And for the last time.... Nobdy gives a damn about this "Divorce" thing....... Haven't the comments by Cassidy made it clear ??

:facepalm:  :facepalm:

tumblr_inline_okp5x4EZXE1u7313d_540.png

#11849 Apollo

Apollo

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:09 PM

Does anyone else actually find it hilarious that the fans blame NS for the last getting bad reviews  :lmao:  :lmao:

It's like they suddenly think we're the massive fandom. 

#11850 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:32 PM

You called me? (sorry, I'm three hours too late, lol).

Its ok!! I was being accused by AHK :cry:

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#11851 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:55 PM

What's this IT thing again ?  :roll:

:shrug:

I've never liked the IT theory because the idea of a writer resorting to such trickery and deception of their readers is just cheap, cringe-worthy writing. It boggles my mind that anyone would actually want NS or any pairing canon that way, I just don't get it.

No, I don't think so. I don't think anyone cares anymore

As well they shouldn't.

#11852 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:07 PM

For the last time no one gives a damn anymore! I will never trust .M. Kishimoto for what he did to his manga.
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#11853 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:23 PM

Does anyone else actually find it hilarious that the fans blame NS for the last getting bad reviews  :lmao:  :lmao:

It's like they suddenly think we're the massive fandom. 

Well they need someone to blame I mean they just got it so deep in their heads that their pairing was the best and that all fans all around the world should love Hinata her pairing and the film that she got as well, I mean that is just sad when you really look at just how they are acting right now. After all it just shows that they also have nothing really better to do right now either and that in it self is bad.

Me I don't get let them moan they need to hear that the Last was kitten and it never should have been done at all and that neither NH or SS should have become canon.

#11854 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:33 PM

@Hatted:

tumblr_inline_nq0kyauthc1ryka50_500.gif

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#11855 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:35 PM

For the last time no one gives a damn anymore! I will never trust .M. Kishimoto for what he did to his manga.

If this is at me, I want to make it clear that my post was not aimed at anyone here.

#11856 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:03 PM

ALL ya'll are a mess.
tumblr_static_let_it_go.gif

#11857 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:09 PM

:shock:

#11858 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:13 PM

ALL ya'll are a mess.

Isn't disney is using satanic symbolism? Sorry out of topic :P

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#11859 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:22 PM

ALL ya'll are a mess.

God, I hate that song.

But in this case it works.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#11860 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:26 PM

Don't hate. Appreciate.

Anyway, it's a slow day today...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users