• Please log in to reply
12811 replies to this topic

#11821 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 07 July 2015 - 01:22 AM

First, calling the person a troll because he has a different view and opinion is rude (probably not what you're doing but it seems like it to me at the moment)

Second, I don't think he was antagonizing anyone, all he was showing was pictures and saying how some fans from Japan apparently are saying about us, if you don't like it, just ask him to stop or ignore it if he doesn't listen

All I'm saying is arguing is pointless

Edited by RyohkiFan, 07 July 2015 - 01:24 AM.

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#11822 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 01:24 AM

Why, I have no idea what you're talking about? What is this reverse psychology you speak of? :chuckle:

:hm: ....*takes Touka*

Joui Four

#11823 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 01:26 AM

First, calling the person a troll because he has a different view and opinion is rude (probably not what you're doing but it seems like it to me at the moment)

Second, I don't think he was antagonizing anyone, all he was showing was pictures and saying how some fans from Japan apparently are saying about us, if you don't like it, just ask him to stop or ignore it if he doesn't listen

All I'm saying is arguing is pointless

The thing is ,though, that he is partly to blame for these little arguments too since he was very clearly egging people up 

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#11824 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 01:31 AM

The thing is ,though, that he is partly to blame for these little arguments too since he was very clearly egging people up 

I know but its not necessary for people to get angry at him even if he's a troll, it's best to just ignore him instead of attacking, you know? :ermm:

Joui Four

#11825 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 01:32 AM

For those of you that read my rant I have a question for you.

How accurate were the things that I said about the movie?

Did I get the info about what happens in the movie right?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#11826 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 01:33 AM

Guys this rumor about divorce was just a comment of a fan sasunaru on 2ch and a stupid page on Fb twisted this as a "spoiler" for the movie

Yeah, we know....the funnier aspect is that NH and SS fans actually BELIEVE that this is gonna happen. Noone here ever believed the rumor of them getting a divorce, but the fact that some of  the NH and SS actually do believe it....really shows how little faith they have in even their own pairing.

For people who "won the pairings wars" they don't seem too thrilled and are so scared of being attacked again.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#11827 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 01:35 AM

I know but its not necessary for people to get angry at him even if he's a troll, it's best to just ignore him instead of attacking, you know? :ermm:

Of course, I see your point 

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#11828 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 07 July 2015 - 01:45 AM

:hm: ....*takes Touka*

*takes her back* Mine

spoiler

:hm:

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#11829 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 01:52 AM

*sigh* This is what the Naruto fandom has been reduced to....pairings wars never stop, the rumors keep flying, and everyone is judging everyone to the harshest degree that any slip up in word play means "You're the worst person in the universe and we have to kill you."

Coupled that with "everyone is salty" and apparently "everyone is Japanese and or can speak Japanese" yet expects other people to translate.

1ev0ph.jpg

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#11830 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 02:03 AM

*takes her back* Mine

spoiler

...I can't see it...

Joui Four

#11831 Sarahmint

Sarahmint

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:wonderfulandterriblethings.tumblr

Revolution on NarutoForums

Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:41 AM

I'm convinced that this story was written on the fly with no end planned until the last hour when it was halted.  

It reads like a "What happened next?" game the staffers at Shonen Jump just made up.  

If you put it together, the pieces don't fit.  Sakura getting nervous over Sara asking if she is even married with "I'm sure he feels the same way" to Shizune saying Karin "was a long time ago".  It's worse then a lame (and obvious) red-harring.  It's completely spontaneous.  First we have what seems like Shisui coming back because he misses Itachi.  Then he is an experiment from Orochimaru who is obsessed with Itachi for no reason whatsoever.  Not to mention he was a retcon because Danzo got his arm from the senju cell experiments Kabuto told Team 7 Yamato survived.  Another retcon is Sasuke leaving the village on his own, this time he's not on his own but next to Naruto who tells Sasuke "I'll go with you".  

Most of all, I refuse to believe Sakura would be that cold as to cover up Sarada's own doting godmother's existence.  It makes her look superiorly manipulative and selfish.

And I even wrote a rant after chapter 5 before not reading 6th chapter only to read chapter 7 because Karin is in it.  I love Karin to bits.  Glad she is one of the few characters that remained herself and was not destroyed.

Adding these:

At the end, Gaiden feels so empty

I expected this, but I feel so empty about this ending.

Yes, what I wanted to happen most did happen - Karin is Sara's godmother and has a bond with Sakura that is very very strong.

But that's all I got.  Just that.  Just Karin being her awesome self that was probably the only character not ruined completely by the series.  

Naruto redeemed himself to me when he comforted Sara in chapter 9 and how he let the shins live.

All the other characters I love just crumbled.  Don't get me started on Sasuke. Sakura is worth nothing but Sasuke's wife.  Many other characters were basically in the background.  

Most importantly, the entire 10 chapters is equivalent to Dora the Explorer asking "Here is Mama, Papa, and Baby Uchiha. Who is Baby's Mama?  Mama Uchiha" instead of giving us actual SasuSaku material, we get "they are married by a thread and nothing but a thread".  We could have gotten Sarada getting stronger.  We could have had an Uzumaki chronicle of Kushina, Mito, or  Karin and Naruto working together on something.  We could have had so many things but all we get is a waste of time.

Karin was the only good thing about this series, and the only reason I continued to read it.  

I did not even bother reading chapter 6.  

Call me when Karin returns because I know she is not going to be in Boruto.

Oh, I also want to see Uchiha Sarada Hokage.  

Till then,
Peace

Goodbye, Naruto

Naruto Gaiden 5

it feels like this chapter spit on every character I love.  Sasuke is a kitten dad and learned nothing and is not a representation of PTSD survivor like he use to, but a neatly placed character next to Naruto (and other things, I could go on with how far he has fallen). You take away all the relatability of a character when they are broken for years and then just do a 360 out of nowhere and they are fine. Karin is not even a character. She is only a red-herring plot device. Yahiko created the Akatsuki with Konan and Nagato, not Obito or any other zetsu-like entity no matter what they claim. Naruto already died being a liar in the previous chapter. Even Danzo is ripped off and I actually liked Danzo as corrupt and delusional as that coward was.

So Sasuke and Naruto continue to cover up things that people should know, even though they are ninja that endure.  What a ridiculous half-assed excuse for everything.

All you can learn from Naruto is if you want to get power, be popular. Psychological torture makes for a good mate. And - Genocide is heroic because it's ordered by your good government, as a good guy.

I'm so done and I'm so mad and I'd rather be a Game of Thrones fan where my favorite character dies then change constantly for plot stretch connivence and Dragonball Z power scaling continuation.

On to Vagabond and other good manga...

Currently watching Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit

Edited by Sarahmint, 07 July 2015 - 03:47 AM.

Was once Sasuke's biggest fan.

And then chapter 699 happened.

He should have called Kakashi out on his hypocrisy,

instead he was left alone by Naruto...

#11832 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,422 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:47 AM

I will say the only chapters that really turned out to be my favorite ones were between Sarada and Naruto.  Everything else just feels there to be honest. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#11833 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:00 AM

Nahhh I wasn't, I have proof :argh: Accusing poor Ryo and now using reverse psychology...calling Trangster :glare: ( :fu:)

You called me? (sorry, I'm three hours too late, lol).

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#11834 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:00 AM

*takes her back* Mine

spoiler

*takes Nami* :hehehe:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#11835 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:01 AM

You called me? (sorry, I'm three hours too late, lol).

Better late than never.

#11836 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:17 AM

*takes Nami* :hehehe:

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#11837 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:34 AM

People still think NS will be endgame wtf :facepalm:

If NS had turned out to be endgame like that I wouldn't have liked it at all.... -_-

#11838 sakuraxuzumaki

sakuraxuzumaki

Strength of a Hundred Seal

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Sailor Moon, SnK, Bleach, Wolfs Rain, GoT, LOTR, NANA, shopping, tea, talking, and making friends

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:52 AM

This is all I have to say if I ever ran into Kishi. 

Kishi: "It was planned from the beginning. I say it NaruHina and SasuSaku was planned since Day 1!!." 

Me: "Umm lets see here Promise of a Lifetime = NaruSaku, Reunion Timeskip Scene = NaruSaku, Heaven and Earth Bridge Scene = NaruSaku, Feeding Scene = NaruSaku, The Hug after Pain's Defeat = NaruSaku,  Girlfriend comment = NaruSaku, CPR Scene = NaruSaku." 

Kishi: "IT WAS A RED HERRING!" 

Me: "(gives a middle finger) Alright you scumbug then what about Kushina's comment to Baby Naruto?" 

Kishi: "I.. it was....." 

Me: "Therefore I here declare you a greedy money hungry joke and your opinion invalid."

Kishi: "They were the most popular pairing choice What was I suppose to do?"

Me: "Those who can't write romances are scum, but those who made random choices due to the  fans are worse then Scum!"

THIS IS SOOO TRUE~!!!
Don't forget to add
Minatos comment leaving Naruto in Sakura's care x)

🌸🍜 "I leave my son in your care"- Minato 🍜🌸

ma8n4l.jpg

#11839 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:54 AM

People still think NS will be endgame wtf :facepalm:

If NS had turned out to be endgame like that I wouldn't have liked it at all.... -_-

It will not gonna happen, because kishi & salad.

#11840 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:56 AM

It will not gonna happen, because kishi & salad.

It will look even worse if it happens now

But we have SP :zaru:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users