• Please log in to reply
1386 replies to this topic

#1161 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 21 June 2015 - 06:45 PM

Inside and Out 10/10

It was an awesome little film, and the plot reside on a little girl named Reilly and how her emotions follow her though a journey to a new home in San Fransisco. The emotions try to help her fit in with her new city but things go badly when the core memories and Joy and sadness get sent to the memory library. It's a nice little film that try to get Joy to realize that all the emotions sometimes help us in the long run.
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#1162 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 06:13 AM

Pulse 3 - 3/10

I lost interest after the first half of the film.

1wocs1.gif

#1163 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 12:49 PM

An anime movie, but oh well XD

Gintama: Be forever yorozuya 9.5/10

I don't think I ever laughed this much to an anime movie before! Holy crap this movie was awesome!!
One of my favorite anime movies ever<3

The animation is awesome. Sunrise did such a good job with it. The fights were epic!!!!! 

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#1164 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 23 June 2015 - 01:25 PM

An anime movie, but oh well XD

Gintama: Be forever yorozuya 9.5/10

I don't think I ever laughed this much to an anime movie before! Holy crap this movie was awesome!!
One of my favorite anime movies ever<3

The animation is awesome. Sunrise did such a good job with it. The fights were epic!!!!! 

Oh, so glad you liked the movie!!!!!!!!!!! Yay to you! One of the best anime movies to an existing anime franchise ever!

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#1165 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 01:30 PM

Oh, so glad you liked the movie!!!!!!!!!!! Yay to you! One of the best anime movies to an existing anime franchise ever!

YESS!!! I felt like crying T-T Damn this movie was so good!

It busted my will to read the manga XD

Damn it went like from funny, til even more funny, then all serious, and back to funny XD
I loved their looks too!! Kagura is and will always be so beautiful<3 

#1166 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 23 June 2015 - 01:37 PM

YESS!!! I felt like crying T-T Damn this movie was so good!

It busted my will to read the manga XD

Damn it went like from funny, til even more funny, then all serious, and back to funny XD
I loved their looks too!! Kagura is and will always be so beautiful<3 

Kagura The queen <3

Yeah, I absolutely loved the movie. Comedy was perfect, the Otae scene in the hospital was so touching, and the action was too good.

Best, BEST thing for me though was to see the importance Gintoki carried in everybody's life and the undying devotion Shinpaichi and Kagura had for Gintoki.

I'm actually still recovering from the episode 165 from Gintama. I thought all that laughter would make me die from oxygen depletion, lol. Currently on episode 167 :D

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#1167 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 01:46 PM

Kagura The queen <3

Yeah, I absolutely loved the movie. Comedy was perfect, the Otae scene in the hospital was so touching, and the action was too good.

Best, BEST thing for me though was to see the importance Gintoki carried in everybody's life and the undying devotion Shinpaichi and Kagura had for Gintoki.

I'm actually still recovering from the episode 165 from Gintama. I thought all that laughter would make me die from oxygen depletion, lol. Currently on episode 167 :D

YES! Queen Kagura!!

Omg yes Otae T-T, she is one of my favorites now! Began shipping her with Gin XD

What happened in episode 165? And oh my gosh! You are soon at the current episode!! 

#1168 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 01:49 PM

YES! Queen Kagura!!

Omg yes Otae T-T, she is one of my favorites now! Began shipping her with Gin XD

What happened in episode 165? And oh my gosh! You are soon at the current episode!! 

Don't think GintokixOtae will happen :sweat: I think GintokixTsukuyo (the woman with the stitches around an eye) and OtaexKondo are more likely (doesn't mean though that GintokixOtae is not popular).

Actually, I still have a bit more than 100 episodes to catch up :sweat: The most current episode is 275 or so... (god help me).

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#1169 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 02:00 PM

Don't think GintokixOtae will happen :sweat: I think GintokixTsukuyo (the woman with the stitches around an eye) and OtaexKondo are more likely (doesn't mean though that GintokixOtae is not popular).

Actually, I still have a bit more than 100 episodes to catch up :sweat: The most current episode is 275 or so... (god help me).

:cry: 
Wait.. What about the purple-haired girl? Doesn't she like Gintoki?

Ah okay..  :sweatdrop:

#1170 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 03:20 PM

:cry: 
Wait.. What about the purple-haired girl? Doesn't she like Gintoki?

Ah okay..  :sweatdrop:

She does, but... he always shrugs it off. One of the reasons why I loved episode 165 so much XD (she's a real pervert, lol).

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#1171 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 03:41 PM

She does, but... he always shrugs it off. One of the reasons why I loved episode 165 so much XD (she's a real pervert, lol).

What's her name?

And what happened in episode 165? :argh:

#1172 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 04:12 PM

What's her name?

And what happened in episode 165? :argh:

Her name is Sarutobi Ayame (took me a while to realize that in Gintama the last name is always listed first). She's affectionately referred to as Sa-chan though :D

In episode 165, a flu broke out, making a lot of people making fall ill, including a bunch of the characters. Shinpaichi had to take care of several of them XD

Edited by trang95, 23 June 2015 - 04:13 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#1173 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 04:16 PM

Her name is Sarutobi Ayame (took me a while to realize that in Gintama the last name is always listed first). She's affectionately referred to as Sa-chan though :D

In episode 165, a flu broke out, making a lot of people making fall ill, including a bunch of the characters. Shinpaichi had to take care of several of them XD

Last name first! Check XD

Shinpachi? Lmao. 

#1174 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 10 July 2015 - 02:28 AM

Jurassic World - 9/10

Well, I really loved this one! I would give it a 10/10 for my enjoyment's sake but I think it's not quite worthy of full points. But man was it awesome. Chris Pratt is the man.

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#1175 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 08:21 PM

Mulan: Rise of a Warrior 8/10

This movie is a treasure. I love it. It's in chinese. The acting, costumes and scenery, fighting scenes, directing is all excellent. And the movie stays true to the original legend. Mulan served for 12 years. And she didn't master fighting in the span of months lmao, like hmm disney. I don't understand why IMDB gave it 6,8. It's at least an 8, if not more.

Edited by sushi., 12 July 2015 - 08:22 PM.

ナルサク

#1176 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 10:32 PM

Minions 7/10

Fun, kids bubblegum. There were a few cute moments and the kids will love it for sure, but most of the best bits are in the trailer. If you have kids, it's worth a visit but unless you have cheap seats I'd wait until this one comes out on dvd.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#1177 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 05:35 PM

Antman 7/10

In this heist-action film, Hank Pym (Michael Douglas) hires Scott Lang (Paul Rudd) with the help of his daughter's (Evangeline Lilly) training to break into his former company and steal back a weapon that may prove too deadly to introduce into the world. This A-plot is fun but at the heart of the movie is a story about a guy who would do anything for his child as he needs the money to win shared custody of her and needs to prevent the weapon from reaching the market to protect the future of the world that she will be a part of. 

I really have to watch this again. I liked the action and Paul Rudd, Michael Douglas, and Evangeline Lilly are good, but I just can't get over a lot of the humor with Scott Lang's mini crew. It's really sitcomy. A lot of the time I was waiting for a laugh track.  Apart from a Baskin Robins joke and a repeated bit which I'm pretty sure is a holdover form the Edgar Wright script, they aren't funny.

The villain unfortunately again is pretty forgettable. It's odd. The skeleton for a good villain is often there in this movies but it just doesn't work. I'd like to go into a discussion about this in another thread.

It's a fun movie and well worth forgiving the hyuk-hyuk humor of the mini-crew. I personally just had a hard time watching those scenes. 

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#1178 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 05:39 PM

Minions 7.5/10

It was an okay movie, not really my cup of tea tbh. 

Inside out 10/10

I freaking love this movie! Pixar did such a good job with it. Great movie for the family

#1179 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 02:07 PM

Antman 7/10

In this heist-action film, Hank Pym (Michael Douglas) hires Scott Lang (Paul Rudd) with the help of his daughter's (Evangeline Lilly) training to break into his former company and steal back a weapon that may prove too deadly to introduce into the world. This A-plot is fun but at the heart of the movie is a story about a guy who would do anything for his child as he needs the money to win shared custody of her and needs to prevent the weapon from reaching the market to protect the future of the world that she will be a part of. 

I really have to watch this again. I liked the action and Paul Rudd, Michael Douglas, and Evangeline Lilly are good, but I just can't get over a lot of the humor with Scott Lang's mini crew. It's really sitcomy. A lot of the time I was waiting for a laugh track.  Apart from a Baskin Robins joke and a repeated bit which I'm pretty sure is a holdover form the Edgar Wright script, they aren't funny.

The villain unfortunately again is pretty forgettable. It's odd. The skeleton for a good villain is often there in this movies but it just doesn't work. I'd like to go into a discussion about this in another thread.

It's a fun movie and well worth forgiving the hyuk-hyuk humor of the mini-crew. I personally just had a hard time watching those scenes. 

I disagree a bit.

Antman: 9/10

I hate Paul Rudd and I figured I'd hate this movie. But I think it was one of the more entertaining Marvel movies I've seen in years. I liked it more than the second Avengers film. Unlike some of the other "first" Marvel movies (I'm looking at you Captain America) the movie didn't waste much time getting into the cool super hero moments. I actually found the heist crew's humor perfect. The film didn't take itself too seriously. And I even liked Lily, whom I thought was terrible down the stretch of Lost.

Definitely a pleasantly entertaining film and exactly what I want from an action movie like this.

#1180 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 11:56 PM

I disagree a bit.

Antman: 9/10

I hate Paul Rudd and I figured I'd hate this movie. But I think it was one of the more entertaining Marvel movies I've seen in years. I liked it more than the second Avengers film. Unlike some of the other "first" Marvel movies (I'm looking at you Captain America) the movie didn't waste much time getting into the cool super hero moments. I actually found the heist crew's humor perfect. The film didn't take itself too seriously. And I even liked Lily, whom I thought was terrible down the stretch of Lost.

Definitely a pleasantly entertaining film and exactly what I want from an action movie like this.

Yes, very much in disagreement about Lang's cartoon squad. 

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users