19441 replies to this topic

#11721 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 08:38 PM

He also confirmed to @Pepsi who said he hoped he could see Naruto with a family, with a son or a daughter that his hope would come true. (there was no NS hint in Pepsi's question)

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. Hinata is a tender woman, more tender than Sakura who would be described more as a tsundere. Also, I think it was an answer to "Will Naruto continue the cult of the scary mom?"

A tender woman? Her entire character was created to revolve around Naruto, and to be there for the time he came to adult hood and needed to have sex. She has no drives beyond that. She's pure wish fulfillment. A submissive, big titted girl, who worships the ground the main character walks on, and has no drives beyond that. She's one of the worst characters in this story and that is saying a lot.

Besides the fact the Sasuke didn't die, the idea that this silver medal in a d cup bra is anything but an in story excuse created by Kishimoto to show that Naruto at least gets something, is one of the many outrages from this story.

This movie is nothing but a cash grab. If this pairing was so important and so fundamental to this story Kishimoto wouldn't need to have a 90 minute film to make it even vaguely make sense, and since this film has been two years in the making, that makes it even worse.

Edited by Tiller, 14 November 2014 - 08:39 PM.

#11722 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 08:40 PM

Kind of funny when one user actually acted like he/she cared about NH being shafted and finally had people to say, "It's already kittened up." At least general fans.

#11723 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 08:41 PM

That's why I wrote succeding in love/finding love because it's obvious that to that person, ending up with Hinata is succeding in love because in the end, rather if it's Sakura or not, Naruto is loved, so he succeds in that category. Because now we know Naruto end up with Hinata and that the movie will show how it's a success to a non NS shipper.

And the tender woman is obviously Hinata, I mean the fan asks if Naruto will marry a scary mom (Sakura) and the guy answers "He'll marry a tender woman" (Hinata). So we don't care if there are other tender women, the thing is that he's indierctly saying it's not Sakura, so if it's not Sakura, that tender woman can only be Hinata. 

That's what we're talking about. The tender woman being Hinata. 

So you trying to put facts in a way you thinking of it. Ok. But all that info seems like a general prediction. Except Sakura's part.

#11724 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 08:42 PM

Why didn't he said "have"  instead of "make", then? o.o

He doesn't speak english fluently. His posts were hardly understandable most of the time. 

A tender woman? Her entire character was created to revolve around Naruto, and to be there for the time he came to adult hood and needed to have sex. She has no drives beyond that. She's pure wish fulfillment. A submissive, big titted girl, who worships the ground the main character walks on, and has no drives beyond that. She's one of the worst characters in this story and that is saying a lot.

Besides the fact the Sasuke didn't die, the idea that this silver medal in a d cup bra is anything but an in story excuse created by Kishimoto to show that Naruto at least gets something, is one of the many outrages from this story.

This movie is nothing but a cash grab. If this pairing was so important and so fundamental to this story Kishimoto wouldn't need to have a 90 minute film to make it even vaguely make sense, and since this film has been two years in the making, that makes it even worse.

Great hate post but what's the point and how is it related to what I said? That post is just disgusting, sexist and vulgar. Sorry it's the impression it gives me.

So you trying to put facts in a way you thinking of it. Ok. But all that info seems like a general prediction. Except Sakura's part.

Anyway, I don't even understand were that conversation is leading us. Are we debatting on the veracity of the account? Because if taht's the case it was already said it's a true account by several members who have seen his posts in japanese and all, Rikudou also said it was a true account. 

Edited by 咲耶姫, 14 November 2014 - 08:43 PM.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#11725 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 08:44 PM

He doesn't speak english fluently. His posts were hardly understandable most of the time. 

The thing is he used google translate. "Have" is not "make", it's not like I'm theunburnt/I'm okay thing.

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#11726 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 08:46 PM

Anyway, I don't even understand were that conversation is leading us. Are we debatting on the veracity of the account? Because if taht's the case it was already said it's a true account by several members who have seen his posts in japanese and all, Rikudou also said it was a true account. 

About purpose of letting info out. Didn't make much sense.

#11727 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 08:57 PM

But I don't understand, what are you trying to say by this "make "have" thing, it's obvious to me that he meant "have/marry", otherwise it doesn't make sense. 

I don't get what's happening right now, I'm not trying to prove anything or what. All I wanted to say at first was that the guy said several things that happened to be true in the movie and the fact he said Sakura being married would be an important part of the movie imply that there will be SS in the movie. He said that concerning a conversation in which he was saying "Sakura will always love Sasuke" "the bench scene is revisited several years after (meaning in the movie)" and "Sakura being married is a crucial part of the movie". That's all I was saying. I'm not debatting on what he meant.

We know how the story ends, so there is no need to look for who he's talking about:

Naruto and his love -> Hinata

Sakura and her love -> Sasuke 

Because if it's "make" he could be meant to "A woman is always tender with the man she loves" when refering to the scary mom trope.

But whatever, I know you are taking everything to indicate it's SS/NH. Like, if we get one hint of any kind of nature, you are going to make it fit with NH/SS because you already believe that's the ending so anything else would "make sense". That's why I won't contradict you. I already made my mind about it, but I'm looking at it impartially, so you won't convice me with those arguments. 

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#11728 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 14 November 2014 - 09:13 PM

It's been confirmed though that Sakura is tender with Naruto a few times, so I don't really how it implies Hinata..

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#11729 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 09:15 PM

Because if it's "make" he could be meant to "A woman is always tender with the man she loves" when refering to the scary mom trope.

But whatever, I know you are taking everything to indicate it's SS/NH. Like, if we get one hint of any kind of nature, you are going to make it fit with NH/SS because you already believe that's the ending so anything else would "make sense". That's why I won't contradict you. I already made my mind about it, but I'm looking at it impartially, so you won't convice me with those arguments. 

No you're wrong, actually I haven't seen things like that but now that you say it, it makes sense. It's just that even back at that time, I didn't think he could mean "make a woman tender" like Shikaku said. Though it does make sense. But still it doesn't change the end we got and what we'll have in the movie.

It's been confirmed though that Sakura is tender with Naruto a few times, so I don't really how it implies Hinata..

Not the same word used to say tender. It has a different meaning in the tendereness. One is more like "sweet" and the other is more like "nice". 

Anyway, I'm off on that conversation, it won't lead to anything since no one is trying to prove anything.

Edited by 咲耶姫, 14 November 2014 - 09:19 PM.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#11730 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 09:41 PM

But still it doesn't change the end we got and what we'll have in the movie.

I suppose you're right ... man, I'm still not over it. 

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#11731 rinali24

rinali24

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:food

Posted 14 November 2014 - 09:47 PM

I don't understand why they have to go the "Sakura will love Sasuke forever" route. I would've loved to see SS as a brotp. Sakura finally growing a pair and instead of blushing and constantly saying "Sasuke-kun," they'll have nice banter and she won't be afraid to act all tsundere on him. Would be nice to see NH as a brotp too. Hinata giving Naruto love/girl advice. 

6U3bFMe.png

#11732 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 14 November 2014 - 09:47 PM

Pepsi sent a message of a convo with this guy...it's basically the same thing. "Naruto will make a tender woman a wife" "Sakura's engagement is a core part of the story". "Sakura, will love Sasuke forever"

But yeah, like you said it's Google translate.. so it's kinda hard to understand. I don't see how it changes anything, it's kinda vague. He said he wouldn't answer some questions because it would violate his contract so >_<

A drink is having a convo with a guy?  :jawdrop:

#11733 soshi

soshi

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 09:53 PM

I was so happy tonight because mine national soccer team just won and we are 1st place in our group but my mood changed again reading these posts :umm:

Edited by soshi, 14 November 2014 - 09:55 PM.

#11734 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 10:44 PM

Wow just wow...... they really try to make hinata into a sakura...

I mean there selling this now?

$_12.JPG

#11735 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 11:01 PM

its already obvious this kitten movie will focus in NH with a little bit of SS, the hints given by that source could be interpreted as NS however  but alas this wasn't the case   :confused:

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#11736 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 11:29 PM

$_12.JPG

How to make Narutos sudden change of feelings towards Hinata more belivable: 

- Give her Sakura's clothing style

- Make her a protagonist because whatever

- ???

- Profit!

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#11737 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 11:32 PM

$_12.JPG

meh, it doesn't bother me.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#11738 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 14 November 2014 - 11:36 PM

$_12.JPG

Cute, but whatever.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#11739 Guest_yellowflash_*

Guest_yellowflash_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2014 - 11:52 PM

I bet if I watch the movie and by the end of it. I might love NH.

Edited by yellowflash, 14 November 2014 - 11:53 PM.

#11740 Elicit

Elicit

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:Mainly Video Games (mostly RPGs/Platformers/retro stuff), Music, Anime/Manga, Debating

Posted 15 November 2014 - 12:11 AM

I bet if I watch the movie and by the end of it. I might love NH.

There's a 95% chance you wouldn't.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users