• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1457 replies to this topic

#1141 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 26 July 2014 - 03:39 AM

Wait.....he only kills off coolest characters.....and Sasuke is still alive......I guess Sasuke is not the coolest character ever. XDD

Sasuke and cool? :lmao: 

Sasuke only acts cool(sometimes)but isn't cool. He's more of a jerk than cool.

Lets see, Shikamaru is someone who IS actually cool.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#1142 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 26 July 2014 - 03:58 AM

I think Sasuke is gonna ask Sakura to leave the village with him ( on a good note this time) and she will refuse, telling him she cannot leave Naruto (maybe even say that she loves Naruto)

I don't see Sasuke asking Sakura this. 

I feel that the moment Sakura is forced to choose between Naruto and Sasuke will be final resolution.

True. I hope for something like this.

After Naruto-Sasuke battle, Sasuke is redeemed but severely injured  and gets stuck in the leaf hospital for a few weeks  :plots:

Naruto gets ready to set out to other villages as a propagator of peace. Sakura arrives just when he's about to leave and says "I'm coming with you,Naruto" . Naruto asks "Don't you want to stay here and look after Sasuke?He needs you".

Sakura says "NO. I want to be with you and make sure you are okay!There are other medics who can treat Sasuke".  :nslove:

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#1143 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 26 July 2014 - 05:13 AM

I saw someone wondering as to how Obito will give his final words when he is hit by Kaguya's technique and that technique works real quick. Whoever said this, I don' remember actually but I want him/her to know that same was the case with reincarnated Nagato. He was hit by Itachi's best attack which traps him into a genjutsu world for infinity or something like that and that attack works real quick as well. But still Nagato got say his final parting words. So its that Obito will vanish into thin air, he will get his final parting words :D...he has to! Kakashi and Minato still don't how Madara manipulated Rin and much of this...so he got to get some final words! That's what I think but I can be wrong as well...

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#1144 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 26 July 2014 - 05:14 AM

@NaruSaku4Life3g:

I honestly think you give Team Taka too much importance. Jugo wouldn't care if Sasuke died because he cared for hin as a person. The only reason he even follows him is Kimimaru. Suigetsu could easily go his own way and being apart with Sasuke would be fine. The only one that has more relevance and literally would follow Sasuke wherever he went is Karin. She's the most important, not the others. I don't think their bond's that deep at all save for Karin's love for Sasuke.

Remember, this manga is about Team 7 more than anything. Their bond is supposed to eclipse everything, even Team Taka. That's why Sasuke returning to the village is not out of the question. It's been emphasized over and over Team 7's supposed to be together again and since Team Taka is not nearly as important as they are, I have trouble believing they're really that much of a big deal. I sometimes feel like they're just side characters that aren't important at all save for Karin.

But that's just my opinion. There are valid reasons for your theory just as much as Sasuke going back or creating his own village or even dying and I know this. I can make arguments for all the theories and it would have basis. I'm not saying you're wrong because I don't really know either, but it's just important to consider all options since Sasuke has proven nothing he does or what happens to him has consistency.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 26 July 2014 - 05:18 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#1145 tonga1

tonga1

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 05:34 AM

I do. As much as Anti-SS I am, I am more of a NS fan.

me 2
but ss have too much kitten.. I think that supposed silver medal thinking is inevitable if ns is canon (I dont mind this, I'm not so proud) :hm:

if this was a shoujo or (shounen about romance) to prevent the silver medal stuff, sasuke would have to be in love with sakura like naruto. but sakura choosing to naruto anyway.

#1146 talkNOjutsu

talkNOjutsu

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Reading books, Browsing the Internet, Driving , Football.

Posted 26 July 2014 - 06:54 AM

I saw someone wondering as to how Obito will give his final words when he is hit by Kaguya's technique and that technique works real quick. Whoever said this, I don' remember actually but I want him/her to know that same was the case with reincarnated Nagato. He was hit by Itachi's best attack which traps him into a genjutsu world for infinity or something like that and that attack works real quick as well. But still Nagato got say his final parting words. So its that Obito will vanish into thin air, he will get his final parting words :D...he has to! Kakashi and Minato still don't how Madara manipulated Rin and much of this...so he got to get some final words! That's what I think but I can be wrong as well...

I hope Obito does get the chance to give his parting words.Young Obito was so much like Naruto. Its sad that his life took an awful turning. The mangaka  seems to like giving even hardcore bad guys like Zabuza a decent end so Obito definitely deserves it.  :happy:

#1147 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:10 AM

Its not gonna have an open ending, Kishi would be too much of prick to let that scenario happen

eh10ut.jpg

#1148 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:05 AM

I love that cover but Sakura is more platonic in this one then she is in the other one, which again I don't have a problem with just like I dont have a problem with 632. She's not a fangirl nor is she in love doesn't mean she doesn't find Sasuke attractive.

I just want Kishi to establish that Naruto wont end up being a silver medal which is going to be pretty hard to come across because the murder attempts pretty much threw Sasuke out of the competition for good.

Who really cares if Sakura is more "platonic" in one color page than another? For God's sake it's just a color page.

Naruto is not a silver medal, it's just the fans seeing it as such.

Sakura made her choice a long time ago, and she didn't choose Naruto because she couldn't have Sasuke-Kun.

She choose Naruto because that's what she wanted.

Edited by Nostradamus, 26 July 2014 - 09:32 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#1149 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:15 AM

How really cares if Sakura is more "platonic" in one color page than another? For God's sake it's just a color page.

Sakura made her choice a long time ago, and she didn't choose Naruto because she couldn't have Sasuke-Kun.

Totally agree with this. The significance being given to one color page as opposed to hundreds of chapters in manga is unbelievable.

And this silver medal arguments, Why do even NS fans say this? Its one of the desperate arguments of the SS/NH fandom and it makes zero sense. Naruto is not forcing himself over Sakura. Its Sakura who is becoming more attached and more intimate with Naruto. 

Edited by ns.Believe.It, 26 July 2014 - 09:23 AM.

#1150 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:28 AM

@NaruSaku4Life3g:

I honestly think you give Team Taka too much importance. Jugo wouldn't care if Sasuke died because he cared for hin as a person. The only reason he even follows him is Kimimaru. Suigetsu could easily go his own way and being apart with Sasuke would be fine. The only one that has more relevance and literally would follow Sasuke wherever he went is Karin. She's the most important, not the others. I don't think their bond's that deep at all save for Karin's love for Sasuke.

Remember, this manga is about Team 7 more than anything. Their bond is supposed to eclipse everything, even Team Taka. That's why Sasuke returning to the village is not out of the question. It's been emphasized over and over Team 7's supposed to be together again and since Team Taka is not nearly as important as they are, I have trouble believing they're really that much of a big deal. I sometimes feel like they're just side characters that aren't important at all save for Karin.

But that's just my opinion. There are valid reasons for your theory just as much as Sasuke going back or creating his own village or even dying and I know this. I can make arguments for all the theories and it would have basis. I'm not saying you're wrong because I don't really know either, but it's just important to consider all options since Sasuke has proven nothing he does or what happens to him has consistency.

I wouldn't say they're that important but it has been said they could have just gone their way but they still went back to Sasuke because well, maybe they feel like home now. Orochimaru pretty much said that they are free to act on their own yet they went back to Sasuke. I mean the battle against Killer Bee has many chances for all of them to go selfish and leave them to dead, but everyone acted as a team.

It is about what Sasuke currently thinks, but when he's with Team 7, whether the illusion cast on us, he seems like he has no business there whatsoever. With his team, we at least know he's normal as he can get. When I said illusion, I mean it's that maybe timing was so tight that we could have gotten lucky and think he care for his own team due to circumstances. Not to mention they're not in present, only to make the idea harder to understand. I mean you could have war ended and Taka reunited and Sakura most likely point out that he has his own team and feel no need for Team 7. If anything, he should acknowledge that he's in Team 7 forever.

I guess we have to keep waiting to see. Like I said, hard to say at this moment.

#1151 only Naruto

only Naruto

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:44 AM

Who really cares if Sakura is more "platonic" in one color page than another? For God's sake it's just a color page.

i think people made the cover as a big deal because of the blush . and i just remembered . didnt kishi make sakura blush on naruto in the fight against zabuza , and when he got back after the 3 years ... thats mean that the blush isnt only for sasuke. nor does it mean love . right?

#1152 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:48 AM

me 2

but ss have too much kitten.. I think that supposed silver medal thinking is inevitable if ns is canon (I dont mind this, I'm not so proud) :hm:

if this was a shoujo or (shounen about romance) to prevent the silver medal stuff, sasuke would have to be in love with sakura like naruto. but sakura choosing to naruto anyway.

How can sasuke love sakura back prevent the silver medal stuff?
Doesn't it only justify the silver medal thing?

#1153 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:49 AM

i think people made the cover as a big deal because of the blush . and i just remembered . didnt kishi make sakura blush on naruto in the fight against zabuza , and when he got back after the 3 years ... thats mean that the blush isnt only for sasuke. nor does it mean love . right?

Ok but did the cover look like this: cowboy_style_by_sakubabe-d7s6gee.jpg

?

Well no, but this is how some people view it.

Everyone is so focus on a blush, instead of focusing on the entire big picture.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#1154 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:56 AM

?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....this would be unbelievable!!!!!!!! I am okay with the current cover pic but not this one :wot:.....Get away from Sakura chan you kitten kwoon!!!!! You too Sakura chan, get away from Sasuke kwoon :umm:

#1155 only Naruto

only Naruto

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:58 AM

?

lol . ok got your point

#1156 only Naruto

only Naruto

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:01 PM

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....this would be unbelievable!!!!!!!! I am okay with the current cover pic but not this one :wot:.....Get away from Sakura chan you a**hole kwoon!!!!! You too Sakura chan, get away from Sasuke kwoon :umm:

this is how . ss fans see it ,and NH fans wish it . :lulz:

#1157 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:07 PM

this is how . ss fans see it ,and NH fans wish it . :lulz:

I wish I could kill that douche for breaking her heart in this manner :wot: Sakura chan surely did not deserve that :umm: I'd rather have her end up alone than with Sasuke! Or else, she can end up with me :P (I wish :umm:)

Edited by narusaku256, 26 July 2014 - 12:08 PM.

#1158 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:24 PM

@NaruSaku4Life3g:

I agree, but I think Jugo would feel something if Sasuke died. Other than that, Taka can jump in a lava for all I care. They always felt like the annoying side characters that have nothing else to do but follow Sasuke around. Basically, they are a terrible team 7 replica to try to fill in the replacement of his old team.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#1159 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:25 PM

Why you peaple post such disturbing fanart here?

#1160 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:27 PM

I guess we are just out of option. I apologize for not thinking of a topic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users