• Please log in to reply
19441 replies to this topic

#11481 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 12 November 2014 - 11:45 PM

tumblr_nevwmzCK4b1rb8dpoo5_400.jpg

Sakura keychain? :o

tumblr_nevwmzCK4b1rb8dpoo1_1280.jpg

What's this?

Looks like Hinata is the new member of team 7 LOL

img07.jpg

WTF is this kitten  :twitch: . Can it get even more ridiculous  I swear  I've never hated someone this much as Hinata and SP   they are literary rewriting the whole manga  for Hinata's sake  kitten this kitten  really . Kishimoto's biggest mistake is definitely  associating himself with morons like SP   I'm 100% sure the ending wouldn't have been like this if not for kittening SP and their Hinata wanking   kittening disgusting they are replacing Sakura as the Heroin  WTF   :bash: .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 12 November 2014 - 11:46 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#11482 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 12 November 2014 - 11:56 PM

Narusaku is not destroyed. The point of shipping is to have fun and find enjoyment. If you can only do those things with a canon ship, then you might be in this for the wrong reasons. Yes, in canon Naruto loves Hinata and Sakura loves Sasuke (Well, she never stopped, so that's not a surprise...) but that doesn't mean Naruto can't love Sakura and marry Sakura and have a family with Sakura in fanon. There's lots of talented artists and writers in the Narusaku fandom, and writing/drawing is a much, much better way to spend your time than harassing/spreading hate.

And if the only reason you loved Naruto was because of the expectation of Narusaku, then perhaps it is better to just move on. I know it's easy to put blame on someone, and direct hate towards someone you feel wronged you, but remember Kishimoto is a human being. A man with a wife and kids, who spent fifteen years working very hard on a story he loved. His vision might not be your vision, but that doesn't mean he should be killed/harassed over a fictional pairing. Would LadyGT deserve this treatment if her future manga ended in a way her fans didn't like? No?

Perhaps that will put that in perspective for you.

I never liked Naruto just because of NS, I actually hated Naruto as a character in the very beginning. My love for the NS pairing came later on. Now I will always love NS and I will continue to draw and write about them, however my problem is that things that are canon are being changed in order for NH to work better. A side character that was hardly in the manga is now the star, and the man who worked on it for 15 years ruined it, and he's basically telling us that it's our faults for seeing something that wasn't really there. All of this madness is giving all this ammo of other pairings to laugh at us and say "See I knew they were crazy."

Edited by Konohakitten, 12 November 2014 - 11:59 PM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#11483 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 11:59 PM

if i want to watch the movie do you think  I will see this Sakura from this episode?

http://theboar.devia...-lost-362334238

The same Sakura who ask  Hinata in this episode  to go to a date with Naruto so he do not get in her way with Sasuke. Is SP capable to do the same thing in the movie  where Sakura and Hinata? so the ultimate destruction for NS.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#11484 AnimeGirl_123

AnimeGirl_123

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 12:00 AM

Yeah.. but apparently she tweeted it? Check her twitter. It's the source for everything these days :zaru:

I dont think she has one... or I cant find it.. lol I mean even though this is probably fake I think she supported NS anyway. Didnt they ask her to play as Naruto and asked her what he wants in his free time and she answered in Naruto's voice "a date with Sakura-chan"? 

NARUTO X SAKURA

444.gif

#11485 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 13 November 2014 - 12:03 AM

I dont think she has one... or I cant find it.. lol I mean even though this is probably fake I think she supported NS anyway. Didnt they ask her to play as Naruto and asked her what he wants in his free time and she answered in Naruto's voice "a date with Sakura-chan"? 

You know it must be a slap in the face for her as the voice of Naruto. Everyone can say that now Naruto had "slight" feelings for Sakura, but she knows the truth, after all she's the one that put all of that happiness and love in Naruto's voice when he saw his Sakura-chan.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#11486 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 13 November 2014 - 12:04 AM

I wonder how it would have turned out if Naruto was produced by Toei (the people that do OP and DBZ) instead of SP? Toei makes their women badass (see Nami, Robin, and Boa Hancock), and they leave the writer the hell alone. Pretty damn sure NS would have happened without the damn pressure from SP.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#11487 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 12:05 AM

I wouldn't doubt it ppl need an explanation after that horrible ending.

Yeah but now we got more than we need.

#11488 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 12:58 AM

So is that tumblr image real? Or just a fake?

#11489 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 01:18 AM

I refuse to believe that. I refuse to believe that they would have Naruto be spit on even more than he already has been. The simple thought of that is disgusting, repulsive, and pretty much everything else you can say, especially because because Naruto has to sit back and watched his heart get shattered even more.

Sakura has a child with Sasuke in the manga, so what's surprising about it being confirmed that she's married/engaged to him?

#11490 CynMichi

CynMichi

Acolyte of The Many-Faced God

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Interests:Anime and manga ^_^ Reading, baking, and sword collecting!

Posted 13 November 2014 - 01:23 AM

I hate to be the one to even suggest this because it makes me sick.... But I wouldn't put it past SP to copy the MinaKushi rescue scene and cheaply insert that damn scarf as the red thread of fate.... The irony is that I have a feeling Sakura helped Hinata pick her new outfit that looks strikingly like the one Kushina wore when she was kidnapped then saved by Minato. It would be the only way to remotely connect Hinata to anything regarding his parents since Sakura was the only one that had any interaction with them. This whole thing is going to be one big asspull to sell a filler story that never existed in the manga canon. There's no way way I'd even take my time to so much as glimpse at the pirated version let alone pay money to see it.

#11491 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 01:30 AM

Agree. Chi chi keeps goku in line.

You knew chi chi and goku would hook after they first met.

Exactly, and the fact even if Goku was surprised by seeing Chi Chi again at the 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament, he still knew in his heart he wanted to marry Chi Chi after their fight, and they loved each other a lot. It's one reason I think NaruSaku would have worked since it also has parallels compared to Goku x Chi Chi :smile:

#11492 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 01:31 AM

I hate to be the one to even suggest this because it makes me sick.... But I wouldn't put it past SP to copy the MinaKushi rescue scene and cheaply insert that damn scarf as the red thread of fate.... The irony is that I have a feeling Sakura helped Hinata pick her new outfit that looks strikingly like the one Kushina wore when she was kidnapped then saved by Minato. It would be the only way to remotely connect Hinata to anything regarding his parents since Sakura was the only one that had any interaction with them. This whole thing is going to be one big asspull to sell a filler story that never existed in the manga canon. There's no way way I'd even take my time to so much as glimpse at the pirated version let alone pay money to see it.

I wouldn't put past them

In the end this is all because kishis bad writing, i mean if he had focused on SS/ NH in the story the ending would be plausible and there would be no need for the movie

But he gave NS so much development, why do this if he didn't want them together in first place?

Edited by Nar123, 13 November 2014 - 01:32 AM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#11493 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 01:34 AM

I think a movie would have been made like this for NaruSaku though, had it been endgame. Whoever Naruto ended up with, that couple would probably have gotten some spotlight at the finale.

Can't blame it all on SP when they've been very generous to NS in the past. They just have to go with whatever Kishi decides when it comes down to it.

#11494 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 01:48 AM

LOL, they have to go as far as making Hinata a part of team 7? Is this really the victory you all wanted, NaruHina fans? Are you now seeing how much one has to muck up the canon all for the sake of making this pairing make any sense whatsoever?

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 13 November 2014 - 01:50 AM.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#11495 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 01:50 AM

haven't you got that hinata is the heroine in this movie yet?

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#11496 Guest_yellowflash_*

Guest_yellowflash_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2014 - 01:52 AM

I think a movie would have been made like this for NaruSaku though, had it been endgame. Whoever Naruto ended up with, that couple would probably have gotten some spotlight at the finale.

Can't blame it all on SP when they've been very generous to NS in the past. They just have to go with whatever Kishi decides when it comes down to it.

Well, I don't know if kishi sold out or not. I guess this is something that can never be proven. I still love kishi and his story and even if its really true that he sold out. I doubt he'll ever admit it.

#11497 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 01:53 AM

I don't think so, not like this movie anyway The only thing a NaruSaku movie needs to do is . . . *dramatic pause* CITE THE MANGA. Be it the bench scene, that time he saved her from gaara, the heaven and earth symbolism, the promise of a lifetime, yamato's comments, sai's comments, the CPR, etc etc, it's all right there in the official storyline. A writer wouldn't have to go through mental gymnastics to officialize NaruSaku. It'd be pretty damn easy.

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 13 November 2014 - 01:54 AM.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#11498 Lilac

Lilac

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 02:06 AM

The romaji in that "Melondy" thing is a dead give away it's fake lol

#11499 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 02:08 AM

I don't think so, not like this movie anyway The only thing a NaruSaku movie needs to do is . . . *dramatic pause* CITE THE MANGA. Be it the bench scene, that time he saved her from gaara, the heaven and earth symbolism, the promise of a lifetime, yamato's comments, sai's comments, the CPR, etc etc, it's all right there in the official storyline. A writer wouldn't have to go through mental gymnastics to officialize NaruSaku. It'd be pretty damn easy.

Pretty much, even if it was a narusaku movie, movie wouldnt need to be a huge retcon only for the sake of NS unlike NH which is pretty much what this movie is. It can just take things directly from the manga while naruhina, you have scarves, asspull nh childhood flashbacks, and plot is about some alien going to earth and conveniently Hinata is the damsel in distress so her knight in shining armor can save her, yawn.

Edited by Askia31, 13 November 2014 - 02:15 AM.

#11500 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 13 November 2014 - 02:22 AM

Hinata part of Team 7 huh... More BS added to the fire

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p