• Please log in to reply
12649 replies to this topic

#11381 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:21 PM

I agree with you,I read over a hundred manga and 50% of them had bad endings but none compare to naruto.not only has a bad end but it is illogical and out of the blue as a poorly written fanfiction

FF is what this ending really is  to top it all its the worst kind of FF  straight from the books of SS/NH   :sick: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#11382 narusakuotp

narusakuotp

I'm weird...

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Anime and manga, cartoons, drawing, video games, shopping, music, singing, computers, writing, watching videos on YouTube, Pokemon, Invader Zim, laughing at the Naruto ending

Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:30 PM

I really don't get why so many NS fans support SasuKarin. She's just like part 1 Sakura fangirling over Sasuke but 100x worse and Sasuke literally stabbed Karin through the gut unlike the genjutsu with Sakura. Karin also forgives him with a simple "sorry". I hate SK lol.
Sasuke should've ended up alone IMO.

I totally agree with this.

creates_one_of_og63cs__400x400__by_music

#11383 Niky

Niky

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:45 PM

I don't believe in genjutsu theories about the movie, but if there is one thing I am certain of it is that - if we saw a single interaction between adult Naruto and Sakura, the whole illusion of NH and SS world would have crumbled at the spot. Even if the author tried to keep NH and SS intact, it would have deformed into something even more ugly than it is now and consumed itself. Even if that reality wasn't meant to be a genjutsu, it would have broken into pieces to show a new one, because Sakura and Naruto just have this undeniable connection that is written in gold and overshadows every other relationship around it.

That is the exact reason why we never saw Naruto and Sakura's interaction in the last two chapters.

What I missed the most in the last chapter was Naruto's smile that is as big as the sun. The one he shows all the time around Sakura (and never around part 2 Hinata), even in 699. That smile and a single " Sakura-chan" would have made everything else a genjutsu and broken it.

THIS AND ONLY THIS AD INFINITUM!!  :wub: 

“A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author.”

G. K. Chesterton

tumblr_o3tosabkSm1untbo7o4_r2_250.gif

Their first encounter...

#11384 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:54 PM

I don't believe in genjutsu theories about the movie, but if there is one thing I am certain of it is that - if we saw a single interaction between adult Naruto and Sakura, the whole illusion of NH and SS world would have crumbled at the spot. Even if the author tried to keep NH and SS intact, it would have deformed into something even more ugly than it is now and consumed itself. Even if that reality wasn't meant to be a genjutsu, it would have broken into pieces to show a new one, because Sakura and Naruto just have this undeniable connection that is written in gold and overshadows every other relationship around it.
That is the exact reason why we never saw Naruto and Sakura's interaction in the last two chapters.
What I missed the most in the last chapter was Naruto's smile that is as big as the sun. The one he shows all the time around Sakura (and never around part 2 Hinata), even in 699. That smile and a single " Sakura-chan" would have made everything else a genjutsu and broken it.

GOD BLESS.

share share share. LOL

Reading posts like this makes me want to cry cause they speak the absolute truth.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#11385 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 08:15 PM

I really don't get why so many NS fans support SasuKarin. She's just like part 1 Sakura fangirling over Sasuke but 100x worse and Sasuke literally stabbed Karin through the gut unlike the genjutsu with Sakura. Karin also forgives him with a simple "sorry". I hate SK lol.

The difference between SS and SK?
We know why Karin loved sasuke.

Why sakura loved sasuke anyway? Because he was the coolest guy of the class?

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#11386 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 15 November 2014 - 08:27 PM

The difference between SS and SK?
We know why Karin loved sasuke.

Why sakura loved sasuke anyway? Because he was the coolest guy of the class?

Also Bc he said to her that she was annoying , downgrade her abilities and as human beeing   abuse her physically and mentally/emotionally that's love kitten  :pimp: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#11387 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 08:27 PM

I'm still thinking about this ending...and I've reached the conclusion that Kishi may have had an indigestion from eating too much tex-mex....

Seriously, Burrito & Salad... :zaru:

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#11388 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 08:36 PM

I'm still thinking about this ending...and I've reached the conclusion that Kishi may have had an indigestion from eating too much tex-mex....

:chuckle: That's a nice thought, Lady Lys! :3 

#11389 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 08:39 PM

I think my view of this is that if Sakura showing that much devotion to Sasuke means that she was truly in love, then what was Karin's love where she was willing to forgive him over worse stuff?

Why is SS good, despite everything that happened, to some while SK is seen as bad when they went through the same thing?

I think what the real difference was was that Sasuke was actually showing signs of care for Karin that he never showed Sakura at all and that's why we "accept" that one a little more.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 15 November 2014 - 08:44 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#11390 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 08:50 PM

For curiosity, Think you live in Italy, but how do you know that Borrito is tex-mex food?

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#11391 DJSparty

DJSparty

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 08:51 PM

As far as I know the latest databook prefered to depict all this as Sakura being grateful to Naruto for loving and supporting her, including all instances of trying to save his life (CPR, hugging, etc). So it can be interpreted as Sakura being moved by Naruto's feelings, but not loving him back (and crying because of pity and understanding when Sai tells her about Naruto's feelings). All the scenes we saw could be interpreted as deep comradeship and Sakura being grateful. In the confession scene - her trying to show feelings of being grateful as feelings of love.
Though I think it is a bullsh** move - introducing and developing such a bond between a woman and a man while stating the presence of love interest from one side (unlike Rukia and Ichigo, for example) only to call it comradeship in the end. Way too misleading, way too much trolling and WAY too much bad writing and genre mismatch as shounen is not meant to have one hundred layers and real life drama.

Couldn't agree more with this, why develop the bond to such an extent if you already decided on the pairings long ago.

Add in the dynamic of Jiraiya loving Tsunade, one his biggest regrets not being able to attain her love. As well Obito's love for Rin, which spurned him to try and recreate the world how he saw fit. 

If the movie is truly claiming that it's a crush or faint love, it truly goes against what was presented in the manga.

#11392 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 08:52 PM

I think what the real difference was was that Sasuke was actually showing signs of care for Karin that he never showed Sakura at all and that's why we "accept" that one a little more.

Exactly! At least even if Sasuke saw Karin as an asset, he still did show signs of caring for her, unlike with Sakura.

#11393 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 15 November 2014 - 08:54 PM

I think my view of this is that if Sakura showing that much devotion to Sasuke means that she was truly in love, then what was Karin's love where she was willing to forgive him over worse stuff?

Why is SS good, despite everything that happened, to some while SK is seen as bad when they went through the same thing.

I think what the real difference was was that Sasuke was actually showing signs of care for Karin that he never showed Sakura at all.

People like to downplay Karin's feelings for Sasuke.

Have they forgotten Chapter 663? That chapter was probably one of the best one's this year simply b/c of how amazingly emotional and intense Kishi has written it (You don't know how many times I've reread it). And I think everyone will agree with me- heck, even anti- Sakura reviewers such as Forneverworld and Sawyer7mage bowed down to this chapter.

In the heat of the moment, Karin was shining in that chapter in my eyes. For the first time we get to see her release the KUSHINA CHAINS b/c she was worried for SASUKE. Kishi has chosen to reveal her chains in this moment on purpose to show his readers that Karin's feelings for Sasuke are more than just a simple crush.

Edited by trang95, 15 November 2014 - 08:57 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#11394 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 09:01 PM

People like to downplay Karin's feelings for Sasuke.

Have they forgotten Chapter 663? That chapter was probably one of the best one's this year simply b/c of how amazingly emotional and intense Kishi has written it (You don't know how many times I'm rereading it). And I think everyone will agree with- heck, even anti- Sakura reviewers such as Forneverworld and Sawyer7mage bowed down to this chapter.

In the heat of the moment, Karin was shining in that chapter in my eyes. For the first time we get to see her release the KUSHINA CHAINS b/c she was worried for SASUKE. Kishi has chosen to reveal her chains in this moment on purpose to show his readers that Karin's feelings for Sasuke are more than a simple crush.

Even though the reveal of the chains was just to force her relevance and made little sense how she would be able to control them so expertly upon their first use. And if it wasn't their first use, why didn't she use them at any time beforehand, even though they easily would have helped? Doesn't add up. It was just another asspull. And all this just to support her unhealthy feelings towards Sasuke after having so easily forgiven him for impaling her with no remorse and revealing how little backbone and self-respect she has, and then proceeding to continue humping his leg.

I wish I could consider it "emotionally intense", but due to how little sense it made and how hollow of a human being Karin was at that point with little to no redeeming qualities as a character, I can't see how it could be.

Edited by CloudMountainJuror, 16 November 2014 - 12:17 AM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#11395 rinali24

rinali24

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:food

Posted 15 November 2014 - 09:05 PM

Here's the mindset of a NH fan on Youtube. Holy crap I want to punch a wall. 

"It doesnt make sense. IT'S A CHILDHOOD CRUSH.
PEOPLE GET OVER THEM.
She should be KILLED for faking a confession."

So people can downplay Naruto's feelings for Sakura and call it a childhood crush.. but Sakura's childhood crush on Sasuke is real love? Hinata's childhood crush on Naruto is real love just because she confessed? She doesn't know a damn thing about her precious Naruto-kun. 

AND OH MY GOD AT PEOPLE SAYING SAKURA SHOULD BE KILLED. These people have the reading comprehension of a 5 year old. If Sakura should be killed, then their precious Hinata needs a damn restraint order for being an obsessive stalker whose vocabulary is only filled with different variations of Naruto-kuns. 

6U3bFMe.png

#11396 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 09:08 PM

I wish I could consider it "emotionally intense", but due to how little sense it made and how hollow of a human being Karin was at that point little to no redeeming qualities as a character, I can't see how it could be.

Are we talking about Karin or Sasuke?

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#11397 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 09:11 PM

Are we talking about Karin or Sasuke?

Yeah, I dunno either. I assume Karin????

#11398 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 09:15 PM

ugh.

I'm getting very upset over this ending again.

LOL.

Like at first I'm okay & all but out of nowhere this ending creeps back to my head slowly.

It's torturous I tell ya. ),:

goodbye.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#11399 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 09:16 PM

ugh.

LOL.

Like at first I'm okay & all but out of nowhere this ending creeps back to my head slowly.

goodbye.

I'm the same way. I think I'm over it, then I'm hit with a wave of unpleasantness.

#11400 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 09:18 PM

ugh.

LOL.

goodbye.

I'm ok with this ending itself if I didn't read all 698 chapters of story, just 2 BS chapters of some fanfic, but when you look back at story that you read for years, and seeing this bullsh*t as a canon ending for it, THAT is upsetting as kitten. Yeah, I know what you mean.

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 15 November 2014 - 09:21 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users