#1121 Faucon

Faucon

Keeper of the C2

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 11 February 2005 - 04:47 AM

We really should forget that guy, ok ok back to ranting

You guys noticed that we are getting some hints of NaruSaku in the part 2 and almost everyone that is NaruHina and SasuSaku are ignoring it and even some translators are changing the texts, blah
There are 405!!! ( NaruSaku ) stories in the C2.
And 297 subscribers currently!!

The BIG archive of NaruSaku stories
Tell me if im missing any fics

#1122 blessed_devil

blessed_devil

...Advanced Member?

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:Making fanfics, reading fanfics, watching TV especially Naruto, eating, sleeping, playing...

Posted 11 February 2005 - 04:50 AM

Oh my God, their desperate! And I'm tired of ranting! Oh, well. They'll never win anyways...
Nothing is more reassuring than Kakashi saying "They'll be alright. Pakkun is with them."

#1123 Faucon

Faucon

Keeper of the C2

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 11 February 2005 - 04:51 AM

There just in the denial phase

#1124 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2005 - 07:38 AM

I can't believe it either. I mean they keep saying. "Oh Naruto and Sakura weren't flirting they're just friends now. Sakura is in LOVE with Sasuke she'll never let go of her feelings. Naruto should just give up and realize his feelings for Hinata."

Or something to that degree.

Really when will they just admit it. Their pairings are dead!

#1125 Godai52

Godai52

Uber pervert and Masochistic obscessor

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 11 February 2005 - 05:27 PM

Maybe we should call a priest to celebra?te the funerals. It's suposed to help let go of that denial phase!
[COLOR=red]I'm a perv, any doubts? Ask Soritia

#1126 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 11 February 2005 - 05:34 PM

Well, they just won't until we eventually get our nukes. smile.gif In the form of Naruto and Sakura kissing.

Part of me wishes that I was fluent in Japanese, so that I would know exactly what is being said, without skipping a single word. Inane and others usually just translate the rough lines, leaving out details that can totally change the meaning of the line.

The "date" line in 247 is a perfect example. Take away the "mo" ("As well"), and you just have Naruto asking if Shikamaru is on a date, without any hints that he is thinking of his lunch with Sakura as one as well.

I wish that Viz could speed up their translations of Naruto. While they're not perfect, I can trust them to at least show the moments correctly. But, I mean, 4 months to release a single volume!? That would mean just 3 volumes a year, which is terrible when you consider that it's 6 a year in Japan and even China (the Mandarin version). We English fans got the short end of the stick in that matter...

But, anyway, I do feel that at least we know what is really being said in the chapters. smile.gif We even have a few members who understand some Japanese, and one who is fluent in it. Heheh, all we need is to be lucky enough to get a new NaruSaku member who can translate from JP to EN fluently, and we can release scanlations for ourselves. tongue.gif

Just remember... no matter what the translators and NH/SSs say, Kishimoto is going to carry on inking the story he wants to tell. If he's building up NaruSaku a lot, then nothing is going to stop him.

#1127 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 11 February 2005 - 06:52 PM

I can see it now. They'll deny it to the hilt, then when we finally get the Kiss chapter...

'Oh, I knew it all along!'
'That's Sasuke in disguise!'
'You just watch! Naruto will whisper Hinata's name by accident!'
'This cannot be!'
'Alright, who uploaded the doujin?'
'Looks like a NaruSaku fan finally killed off Kishimoto and stole his life.'

#1128 sharingank

sharingank

Inner Kyuubi

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts
  • Interests:Uh...stuff. I like Naruto. Wow. What a surprise. Gaara, Kakashi, Neji, and Kankuro are the boys.

Posted 11 February 2005 - 06:53 PM

XD I HATE waiting for Viz volumes....it takes AGES...however, I still buy them when they come out to show my support...

BUT HONESTLY!! RAWR.

#1129 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2005 - 07:01 PM

Yeah and if there would be an ecchi NaruSaku chapter you know they'd be saying that it's either Sasuke henging as Naruto or Hinata henging as Sakura.

#1130 Faucon

Faucon

Keeper of the C2

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 11 February 2005 - 07:03 PM

LOL Blayze, i can somehow imagine that scene when NaruSaku really becomes Canon

#1131 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2005 - 07:15 PM

Well either that or they'll start posting screenshots in every thread saying that "SASUSAKU AND NARUHINA WILL ALWAYS BE TEH CANON!!111!11! KISHIMOTO WAS OBVIOUSLY DRUNK AT THE TIME HE MADE NARUTO AND SAKURA KISS!!!1111111111"

#1132 Faucon

Faucon

Keeper of the C2

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 11 February 2005 - 07:17 PM

There was some people who actually said they threaten Kishimoto if they dont get there pairing, there overeacting a bit too much lol

#1133 Geno Calamari

Geno Calamari

Doomsayer/Bartender

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 850 posts
  • Interests:Naruto. Temari. Neji. Yondaime. Itachi. Kiba. Tenten.<br />Spreading my Kishimoto-hate.

Posted 11 February 2005 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE (Aethos @ Feb 11 2005, 03:01 PM)
Yeah and if there would be an ecchi NaruSaku chapter you know they'd be saying that it's either Sasuke henging as Naruto or Hinata henging as Sakura.

Like Hinata would ever have the spine to do something like that.

On another note:
I was sleeping this morning, and I came to a strange conclusion in my dreams. Okay, stay with me here. Naruto and Sasuke is the most popular yaoi pairing, right? And the justification behind it is what, exactly? That they are rivals and cannot stand one another and kissed accidently all of once, right?
So consider this: We have a yaoi pairing based entirely on tension, and they assume that simply becomes sexual tension as Naruto and Sasuke age.
Well, I thought 'What other pairings satisfy the above conditions?'
I came up with one: Tenten and Temari yuri. Oh yeah. I wanna see it, if Sasuke and Naruto can get freaky because of some disagreements that are completely non-sexual in nature, I want to see Tenten and Temari get it on because they fought once.
(I would also like to see some poor third person thrown in there as well. Like Naruto. That'd be funny.)
I am not the person to talk to if you like Shikamaru. I am not the author to read if you want to see more Shikamaru. End of Story.

I have fanart... kind of... so there, punks.

#1134 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2005 - 10:25 PM

I'd love to know why the SasuSaku's keep bringing up the "Sasuke wants to revive his clan so obviously he'll get with Sakura" argument. I mean really when was the last time he even mentioned that? CHAPTER 4?! He hasn't even mentioned it since then. What makes people think that he still wants to revive the clan? It's not even one of his goals anymore.

#1135 starlite

starlite

H&E's DJ

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:um lots of stuff *whistle*

Posted 11 February 2005 - 11:38 PM

haha OMG I was talking to my Naru/Hina obbssessed frined and he was all like freaking out tha Naruto and Sakura wheree getting along but he said once Sasuke comes back she'll go for him again then I said no and my sasu/saku fan yelled at me saying that that pair will never dai....then i call saskue gay and I was so flamed by both of them - -- but saskue is gay! and naruto and sakura are better the sakura and Sasuke lol (even though it be so great to see Sakura and Lee lol) ^^

Shika is still my ichiban!!!

#1136 Faucon

Faucon

Keeper of the C2

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 12 February 2005 - 02:58 AM

LOL looks that he is really a diehard NaruHina and SasuSaku fan and will be till the end.

#1137 HinataFanBoy

HinataFanBoy

THE HinataFanBoy

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 12 February 2005 - 03:12 AM

i like this guy already
I worked on the railroad
For t'pence a day
Drank down one penny
The other I'd save
I hammered and I hammered
For God knows how long
Well into madness, with each setting sun
I put my head down and I dreamt you were here
With me by the ol' tree, where no one could care

Far Away Boys, Far Away Boys
Away from ya now
I'm lyin' with my sweetheart
In her arms I'll be found

Then the sun belched upon me
You were no longer here
Lyin' in your place was my hammer and my gear
We came to a mountain
Dynamite and she'll blow
A big hole in that rock
Like the one in my soul

With the heat I was melting
Into your sweet lips
Ah, your kiss takes me back
Takes me back from all this

Far Away Boys, Far Away Boys
Away from ya now
I'm lyin' with my sweetheart
In her arms I'll be found

#1138 Eagle8819

Eagle8819

Nostalgic Dreamer

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • Location:The other side of the screen, giving fresh meat the scare of their life. :)

Posted 12 February 2005 - 03:29 AM

QUOTE (Aethos @ Feb 12 2005, 06:25 AM)
I'd love to know why the SasuSaku's keep bringing up the "Sasuke wants to revive his clan so obviously he'll get with Sakura" argument. I mean really when was the last time he even mentioned that? CHAPTER 4?! He hasn't even mentioned it since then. What makes people think that he still wants to revive the clan? It's not even one of his goals anymore.

I just woke up and may still be lacking sleep, so excuse me if my reply doesn't sound intelligent. :blink:

Sasusaku's desperate. They are losing reasons to believe that that pairing is still possible, hence the reaosn why they CLING to this little reason of reviving clan like a leech.

There. Doesn't sound intelligent? Your/my loss then. I'm not in the mood for really really long paragraphs when I'm still in a cranky phase. mellow.gif

#1139 Negi Ramen

Negi Ramen

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 February 2005 - 07:03 AM

I want Naruto and Hinata to be really good friends, but I'm afraid that the NaruHina fans will misinterpret that for "love" D:

As for Sakura and Sasuke, I hope she gives him a good kick in the face.

QUOTE (Geno Calamari @ Feb 11 2005, 12:34 PM)
I came up with one: Tenten and Temari yuri. Oh yeah. I wanna see it, if Sasuke and Naruto can get freaky because of some disagreements that are completely non-sexual in nature, I want to see Tenten and Temari get it on because they fought once.

Hahaha, that'd be hot. I once read a fanfic about them (and it was surprisingly good).

#1140 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2005 - 07:25 AM

QUOTE (Eagle8819 @ Feb 12 2005, 03:29 AM)
I just woke up and may still be lacking sleep, so excuse me if my reply doesn't sound intelligent.  :blink:

Sasusaku's desperate. They are losing reasons to believe that that pairing is still possible, hence the reaosn why they CLING to this little reason of reviving clan like a leech.

There. Doesn't sound intelligent? Your/my loss then. I'm not in the mood for really really long paragraphs when I'm still in a cranky phase. mellow.gif

Sounds intelligent to me.

Really it does. The SasuSaku's would probably have some lame reasoning if I asked them that.

Then again they also use DBZ as their references... the NaruHina's do too for some reason. Seriously why would they say "OMG BECAUSE GOKU GOT WITH CHI CHI THAT PROVES THAT NARUTO CAN GET WITH HINATA BECAUSE THEY WERE BOTH SIDE CHARACTERS!!!!11111111"

Ummm but why the heck would Goku get with Bulma anyways? Isn't she ten years older than him? I mean really they speak out and say Hyuugacest is wrong but they're into pretty freaky things if you look at it logically.

And yeah the SasuSaku's use the whole Vegeta x Bulma thing as their proof. But then again it's never been explained just HOW they got together anyways. I mean for all we know Vegeta would have been wasted at the time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users