12649 replies to this topic

#11361 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 06:45 PM

I was really pissed of when i saw a pic showing Sarada as SK child & Sakura is MAID

..MAID!! Come on that's too much!!

I know your gonna hate me for this, but that made me giggle a bit. I'm sorry I can't help it.

#11362 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 06:45 PM

I had the worst Naruto nightmare ever.

So the dream starts out at night and I am looking out over Konoha. Turns out I am Naruto, but at the end of the series. I look around the room and realize that this life...it doesn't feel like I belong anymore. So I get up and walk out on the street; the lamps casting a soft glow. I don't feel like the world was real. I felt trapped, but I didn't know a way out and I felt like there was nothing left for me.

I walk past my house and see Hinata with the two kids sitting them down for dinner. I am not even smiling. I can't smile. It's not hate that stricken me, but rather I feel like I don't belong. I made choices on a whim rather than by the heart and I realized I probably made the biggest mistakes ever. I walk down farther and come across Sakura's house. Sasuke wasn't there and she is also sitting Salad down for dinner. I allow myself one more smile and a wish knowing full well it won't happen. That's when I realized that I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know what living is because it feels like I am dead.

I take off my Kage coat and hang it on a post near the town entrance and I just keep walking. I don't know where I am going, but I just keep walking. I feel my mind slipping almost into insanity because I don't know what is anymore. I just don't belong anywhere and it feels like I gave up too much. I also start to hate myself because I feel too selfish. Maybe I want someone to save me right now, but no one will. I don't even feel like a person, just a puppet meant to dance for others' amusement.

So I just keep walking...

And that was it...I woke up after that.

woah.

this is ... well, life changing. lol

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#11363 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 06:49 PM

I know your gonna hate me for this, but that made me giggle a bit. I'm sorry I can't help it.

yes I hate you for this

sorry I can't help too ... :hm:

#11364 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 06:50 PM

yes I hate you for this

sorry I can't help too ... :hm:

Fair enough. I just have a strange sense of humor.

#11365 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 06:53 PM

Fair enough. I just have a strange sense of humor.

It's not just u
it's many NS fans & NH/SK fans

#11366 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 06:53 PM

woah.

this is ... well, life changing. lol

lol Welcome to my bipolar sanity. Whenever I feel something, I always feel it the hardest.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#11367 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 06:56 PM

I was really pissed of when i saw a pic showing Sarada as SK child & Sakura is MAID

..MAID!! Come on that's too much!!

I hate the SS ending but I'm not going to be delusional and say that Sarada is Sasuke and Karin's child. She's his and Sakura's. >.>
Truthfully..making up theories makes me feel pathetic and in denial. I'd rather say the entire ending didn't happen altogether or was just a dream/in the IT.

#11368 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 15 November 2014 - 06:57 PM

It's not just u
it's many NS fans & NH/SK fans

Well can you blame them  she looks nothing like Sakura really I can't find one feature of her in that kid  , its like Kishimoto did this on purpose .  You should be pissed at Kishimoto not the fans he f**cked up everything  nothing made sens especially SS :sick:  He managed to ruin  Sakura and Naruto and the whole manga in just two freaking chapters seriously who does that :facepalm: .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 15 November 2014 - 06:58 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#11369 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:00 PM

Well can you blame them  she looks nothing like Sakura really I can't find one feature of her in that kid  , its like Kishimoto did this on purpose .  You should be pissed at Kishimoto not the fans he f**cked up everything  nothing made sens especially SS :sick:  He managed to ruin  Sakura and Naruto and the whole manga in just two freaking chapters seriously who does that :facepalm: .

Not the first time...and certainly won't be the last.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#11370 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:02 PM

I hate the SS ending but I'm not going to be delusional and say that Sarada is Sasuke and Karin's child. She's his and Sakura's. >.>
Truthfully..making up theories makes me feel pathetic and in denial. I'd rather say the entire ending didn't happen altogether or was just a dream/in the IT.

for me, yes it is

#11371 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:04 PM

Not the first time...and certainly won't be the last.

Sure they are some bad endings but I haven't seen anyone kittened up so bad on this level this is really something else  it tops everything every bad ending so far  .  Well I pray its Kishimoto's last  after this he should really put down his pen  for good .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#11372 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:06 PM

I really don't get why so many NS fans support SasuKarin. She's just like part 1 Sakura fangirling over Sasuke but 100x worse and Sasuke literally stabbed Karin through the gut unlike the genjutsu with Sakura. Karin also forgives him with a simple "sorry". I hate SK lol.
Sasuke should've ended up alone IMO.

#11373 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:09 PM

do you have to copy/paste every little thing that comes out of that thread? come on man -__-

Yeah I was thinking the same. It's becoming heavy to be honest.

I personally don't think it's a twist from Kishi.

It's the end.

There is no way he would draw a whole epilogue chapter in COLOURS to annihilate it with the movie.

No.

The movie is here to FILL THE BLANKS.

That's all.

You probably don't want us to come and say this on the theory thread.

So please, stop forcing us to read what's written in that so called thread.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#11374 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:09 PM

How The ending might have influenced Oda & Mashima (not really happening)
Oda : So, catering the popular!! I was really Hit ...I will now go for catering shippers :fu:

Mashima : NaLu is already popular & too obvious ...no extra money :cry:

#11375 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:10 PM

I just think it's funny. SS HATED Karin for years, bashed her nonstop, but when Kishimoto finally made their beloved pairing canon they gave them a daughter that look exactly like the one character they hated more then all others. :lmao:

#11376 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:10 PM

I really don't get why so many NS fans support SasuKarin. She's just like part 1 Sakura fangirling over Sasuke but 100x worse and Sasuke literally stabbed Karin through the gut unlike the genjutsu with Sakura. Karin also forgives him with a simple "sorry". I hate SK lol.

I would try explaining it to you....but I'm not going to bother. I already feel bad enough for NS. I'd rather not think about SK too. 

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#11377 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:12 PM

I'd of preferred him dead, but I understand the point. At the time I thought Karin was introduced to show the audience just how far Sakura had grown and would continue to grow, away from her silly part 1 obsession, and that she wasn't this silly little fan girl anymore.

Boy was I in for a surprise.

Nothing against those who like Karin or SK of course.

Edited by Tiller, 15 November 2014 - 07:13 PM.

#11378 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:14 PM

for me, yes it is

It would match up since Hinata's dream in the infinite tsukiyomi was being with Naruto. XD. We also never got to see Team 7's dreams in the IT. We could say the ending was a combination of everyone's dreams/nightmares (Naruto looking unhappy married to Hinata and Sakura being alone in Sasuke's house etc)
For me everything onward from 700 and the movie is AU. 699 is horrible but I can still stomach it because Sasuke leaves the village. It's only the epilogue where the dream starts. XDXD

#11379 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:14 PM

do you have to copy/paste every little thing that comes out of that thread? come on man -__-

I've told him several times already, but he won't listen.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#11380 soshi

soshi

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:16 PM

Sure they are some bad endings but I haven't seen anyone f**cked up so bad on this level this is really something else  it tops everything every bad ending so far  .  Well I pray its Kishimoto's last  after this he should really put down his pen  for good .

I agree with you,I read over a hundred manga and 50% of them had bad endings but none compare to naruto.not only has a bad end but it is illogical and out of the blue as a poorly written fanfiction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users