#1101 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:31 AM

QUOTE (Grace @ Apr 9 2013, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh the people involved with the show have been teasing us for months! Pictures of the set being rebuilt, of actors arriving on set, etc.

That's cruel.
as a punishment they should film 4 or even 5 episodes instead of 3. hm.png

#1102 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:11 AM

Well, I guess it's my fault for not stalking you enough Ku... I mean Grace. So you went to tumblr? I made an account there since many artist I like are migrating there. I aways found the fandom reactions in there... amusing. So, I take you are getting caught in a lot of pairing wars lately.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#1103 Grace

Grace

I am Johnlocked. Formerly known as "Kushina".

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Apr 9 2013, 04:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I guess it's my fault for not stalking you enough Ku... I mean Grace. So you went to tumblr? I made an account there since many artist I like are migrating there. I aways found the fandom reactions in there... amusing. So, I take you are getting caught in a lot of pairing wars lately.

lmao Stalking me enough, eh? How nice XD;;

I joined Tumblr about two years ago, actually, but yeah I left here to stay over there full-time. As for shipping wars, not really. The fandoms I'm in on Tumblr don't have too many shipping wars, or at least none that show up on my dashboard. I love the fandom reactions, though there are a couple fandoms I just...don't wanna be a part of v____v

#1104 Grace

Grace

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:54 PM

QUOTE (Tauriel @ Apr 9 2013, 02:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's cruel.
as a punishment they should film 4 or even 5 episodes instead of 3. hm.png

Cruel, yes, but also very sweet--it's been making the fandom even more excited, and it was nice to see that the production crew likes us enough to share little tidbits like that.

#1105 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:08 PM

QUOTE (Grace @ Apr 9 2013, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cruel, yes, but also very sweet--it's been making the fandom even more excited, and it was nice to see that the production crew likes us enough to share little tidbits like that.

While Sherlock is still in-the-making stage I'm watching ELEMENTARY. It was kinda strange at first, but I pretty much like it now. happy.gif

Ohh... I used to have a tumblr account for like 4 years, but I never posted anything... mellow.gif

#1106 Grace

Grace

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE (Tauriel @ Apr 9 2013, 12:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
While Sherlock is still in-the-making stage I'm watching ELEMENTARY. It was kinda strange at first, but I pretty much like it now. happy.gif

Ohh... I used to have a tumblr account for like 4 years, but I never posted anything... mellow.gif

Ehhh I couldn't bring myself to like Elementary. Just can't, just won't v____v

I mostly reblog fandom stuff, with some political/social stuff here and there~

#1107 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:26 PM

QUOTE (Grace @ Apr 9 2013, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ehhh I couldn't bring myself to like Elementary. Just can't, just won't v____v

I mostly reblog fandom stuff, with some political/social stuff here and there~

I just like the crime solving part of the show a-and Johnny Lee Miller, lol. DAT ACCENT.
I don't like how they apply Sherlock Holmes/Watson/Moriarty/Adler/etc. names to people who don't resemble Conan Doyle's characters at all! I bet they did that only because Sherlock Holmes is so popular right now. Dirty moves.

#1108 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:28 PM

Say Grace, have you found any interesting new series during your journey through tumblr?

#1109 Grace

Grace

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:33 PM

@Tauriel-- I do like Johnny Lee Miller; got to see the version of Danny Boyle's Frankenstein with him and Benedict (Johnny was the creature in this one), and it was amazing. But yes, it's irritating that they basically just shoved these famous and popular names onto characters that aren't really anything like the originals--at least BBC is dedicated to maintaining some similarity, what with Moffat and Gatiss being huge fanboys of the original stories.

@alex-- Um, kind of. I've started watching Game of Thrones since joining, among other things. Tumblr was what got me to watch Sherlock, actually. I also tried watching Supernatural but couldn't get into it. Iunno, there are things here and there that I check out, but nothing that's really captured my interest quite the way Sherlock has.

#1110 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (Grace @ Apr 9 2013, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@alex-- Um, kind of. I've started watching Game of Thrones since joining, among other things. Tumblr was what got me to watch Sherlock, actually. I also tried watching Supernatural but couldn't get into it. Iunno, there are things here and there that I check out, but nothing that's really captured my interest quite the way Sherlock has.

Well, I got some new interests since last time we talked, the only thing I found on tumblr worth mentioning is Paperman (dat animation, and dat story). I also started reading One punch man like an religion, and ever since I watched the avengers I got strangely interested in the marvel universe.

#1111 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:39 PM

QUOTE (Grace @ Apr 9 2013, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Tauriel-- I do like Johnny Lee Miller; got to see the version of Danny Boyle's Frankenstein with him and Benedict (Johnny was the creature in this one), and it was amazing. But yes, it's irritating that they basically just shoved these famous and popular names onto characters that aren't really anything like the originals--at least BBC is dedicated to maintaining some similarity, what with Moffat and Gatiss being huge fanboys of the original stories.

Haha, I remember seeing those gifs on tumblr with Johnny and Ben at some award ceremony, and where Johnny couldn't pronounce Ben's surname correctly, lol.

@alexander Paperman is epic! They merged 2d and 3d animation somehow, right? Hopefully Disney will make some new movies using this technique.

Edited by Tauriel, 09 April 2013 - 07:42 PM.

#1112 Grace

Grace

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:41 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Apr 9 2013, 12:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I got some new interests since last time we talked, the only thing I found on tumblr worth mentioning is Paperman (dat animation, and dat story). I also started reading One punch man like an religion, and ever since I watched the avengers I got strangely interested in the marvel universe.

Awww Paperman was adorable, and the animation was fantastic. Haven't heard of One Punch Man.

#1113 Grace

Grace

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:42 PM

QUOTE (Tauriel @ Apr 9 2013, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Haha, I remember seeing those gifs on tumblr with Johnny and Ben at some award ceremony, and where Johnny couldn't pronounce Ben's surname correctly, lol.

lmao I remember those! They were quite sweet together~

#1114 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:48 PM

QUOTE (Grace @ Apr 9 2013, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lmao I remember those! They were quite sweet together~

Ben looks better in a company of men than women. Ben&Martin, Ben&Johhny, Ben&Tom(Hardy)... th_7eyytubokky7rehok1k.gif
Ben&Chris(Pine)??? XD

#1115 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:49 PM

One punch man is an manga about an super hero that is so ridiculously overpowered that he can defeat any enemy with one punch. It's comedy gold and the art is amazing. There are two types of chapter in this series. The story normal ones and the "cinematic" chapters, were an entire chapter is devoted to show an single awesome scene, like this one:

or this one

Take an look at this AMV to see some of the stuff that happen in the series:

#1116 Grace

Grace

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE (Tauriel @ Apr 9 2013, 12:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ben looks better in a company of men than women. Ben&Martin, Ben&Johhny, Ben&Tom(Hardy)... th_7eyytubokky7rehok1k.gif
Ben&Chris(Pine)??? XD

Pfff Iunno, he looks pretty adorable next to Lou Brealey. But then, she makes everything adorable, soooo....

@alex-- Ohhhh I've seen that guy around! Good to know what he's from. And wow, that art is awesome : O

#1117 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:00 PM

Yeah, One punch man is really amazing you should read it when you can. And it also reminds me that I still need to continue my original comic story that I still didn't fully developed. But at least I managed to make some improvements since last time we talked.

#1118 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:01 PM

QUOTE (Grace @ Apr 9 2013, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pfff Iunno, he looks pretty adorable next to Lou Brealey. But then, she makes everything adorable, soooo....

I wonder if Bilbo and Smaug talk will take place in the second Hobbit Movie. Judging from the promo pics it will.
Hey, Bard the Bowman looks hot! When I read the book I imagined him a bit older... and not-so-handsome. shamefulcry0js.gif Peter Jackson, what are you doing to us......

#1119 Grace

Grace

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:06 PM

@alex-- Oh I might, eventually. I've got a pile of books waiting for me first, though.

@Tauriel-- Oh definitely. The second film's called "Desolation of Smaug", I imagine it'll have a lot of Smaug and Bilbo in it XD I've only seen a couple pictures of the actor that's gonna play Bard, nothing really super special in my view *shrug* I'm more excited knowing that Stephen Fry is gonna be the Master of Laketown X)

#1120 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (Grace @ Apr 9 2013, 11:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Tauriel-- Oh definitely. The second film's called "Desolation of Smaug", I imagine it'll have a lot of Smaug and Bilbo in it XD I've only seen a couple pictures of the actor that's gonna play Bard, nothing really super special in my view *shrug* I'm more excited knowing that Stephen Fry is gonna be the Master of Laketown X)

My eyes are still recovering from seeing him naked in the Guy Ritchie's Sherlock Holmes 2. XD

The thing I wait the most is Mirkwood's party elflord. ohboy.png

Hey, do you know when "Desolation of Smaug" trailer will be released?

Edited by Tauriel, 09 April 2013 - 08:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users