Is this a shoujo manga?

I don't know. Ask SS fans.

#1082 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:12 AM

To me it seems like he's finishing SS for good why would he give SS a moment at the end of the manga ? Besides all the SS moments are negative so from here on i expect nothing but ASS .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#1083 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:12 AM

I wouldn't be surprise if the tsukuyomi Sasuke appears before Sakura, tells her he loves her then she rejects him telling him she has been in love with Naruto for a long time. And thus the SS ship finally sinks into the bottomless sea.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#1084 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:13 AM

It would be awesome if RTN Sasuke was hitting on Sakura and at first she doesn't realize what's going on. But later, when she finally realizes that she's in the Tsukiyomi, she punches fake Sasuke( or real Sasuke, I'm fine with either) in the face and breaks out of the genjutsu somehow.

I just wanna see her punch him in the face and the best bet is in dream world. I know it's next to impossible, but I can dream.( And look at fan made pictures of it.)

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#1085 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:16 AM

You know it won't be so hard to tell the difference.

Sasuke: Hey, Sakura.
Sakura: Fake!!!!

But seriously, we will soon know what's the point of the buildup.

#1086 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:17 AM

To me it seems like he's finishing SS for good why would he give SS a moment at the end of the manga ? Besides all the SS moments are negative so from here on i expect nothing but ASS .

I have a feeling that he's going to play with the fans a little. After "killing" SS in previous chapters he's going to bring it back to "life" in the illusion, of course if the illusion is successful. Now if it is there's a big possibility for Kishi to use SS moments to kill it again. To show that Sakura actually loves Naruto.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#1087 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:18 AM

Is this a shoujo manga?

With the way Kishi's been writing the romance since 2009...possibly.

eh10ut.jpg

#1088 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:25 AM

I have a feeling that he's going to play with the fans a little. After "killing" SS in previous chapters he's going to bring it back to "life" in the illusion, of course if the illusion is successful. Now if it is there's a big possibility for Kishi to use SS moments to kill it again. To show that Sakura actually loves Naruto.

That would be the biggest f-u I have ever seen in my life. To be honest, I have never see a love being deconstructed in this amount of details. What did Kishi experience to do something like this?

#1089 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:27 AM

Is this a shoujo manga?

Sakura has a quality of shoujo heroine. Just saying.

#1090 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:30 AM

I hope Kishi doesn't leave an SS cliffhanger in the next chapter. Like madara activating Tsukiyomi and Sakura wakes up in a void of darkness only to see Sasuke, with a rose talking some BS or another. Then the ending words being something like

Sakura's dream is Shash-kay?!?!

We deal with SS fans screaming about their ship being canon, only for Kishi to kill it the following week. Although I would like the following week, I already can't stand the SS fandom when there is next to no evidence of Sakura loving Sasuke. If he gives them amo, they will not stop until the following chapter a full week later, tanks their ship.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#1091 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:34 AM

I have to agree with @4life here , Besides he's been killing SS ever since P2 started and if the author says that the story is near its end i doubt that he will be playing with the fans to me its seems like Kishi is finally bringing resolution to all the things like he said he would in his interview and i actually don't think that we would see how it is in the IT if it happens we had RTN for that . 

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#1092 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:37 AM

"We're at war. No one wants to admit it, but humanity is under attack. One very specific man might be the all stand between humanity and our greatest threat in our brief existence."

Seriously, that's right now pairing war in the nutshell.

#1093 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:40 AM

I have to agree with @4life here , Besides he's been killing SS ever since P2 started and if the author says that the story is near its end i doubt that he will be playing with the fans to me its seems like Kishi is finally bringing resolution to all the things like he said he would in his interview and i actually don't think that we would see how it is in the IT if it happens we had RTN for that . 

We'll see, for the moment it's just a strange feeling that I have.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#1094 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:43 AM

It's nothing wrong to feel strange....for the lost track of number times. Lol. But seriously, it's ok. I'll say this though. It's pretty funny when we keep thinking of SS possibility, only to get shot bad. I still remember Sasuke turning "good", everyone jumps the bandwagon of "SS IS COMING!!!" Boy, did that ever backfire in zillion folds.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 21 May 2014 - 01:44 AM.

#1095 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:48 AM

"We're at war. No one wants to admit it, but humanity is under attack. One very specific man might be the all stand between humanity and our greatest threat in our brief existence."

Seriously, that's right now pairing war in the nutshell.

Is that a quote from one of the Mass Effect trailers by any chance?

CZSn9hA.jpg

#1096 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:48 AM

Is that a quote from one of the Mass Effect trailers by any chance?

You deserve a cookie.

#1097 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:52 AM

You know it won't be so hard to tell the difference.

Sasuke: Hey, Sakura.
Sakura: Fake!!!!

But seriously, we will soon know what's the point of the buildup.

Sakura : My genjutsu detector is off charts.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#1098 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:52 AM

You deserve a cookie.

:happy:

CZSn9hA.jpg

#1099 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:55 AM

For mojo sake...

I predict a possible for once positive SS moment and NH moment, mainly something from Hinata side. Still think she can open a whirlpool to reach to Naruto. But perhaps the reaction shot would be one way to have her to think all Naruto-Kun world. Maybe Sasuke will tell her sorry for everything before the world "ends".

#1100 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 02:00 AM

I hope Kishi doesn't leave an SS cliffhanger in the next chapter. Like madara activating Tsukiyomi and Sakura wakes up in a void of darkness only to see Sasuke, with a rose talking some BS or another. Then the ending words being something like

Sakura's dream is Shash-kay?!?!

We deal with SS fans screaming about their ship being canon, only for Kishi to kill it the following week. Although I would like the following week, I already can't stand the SS fandom when there is next to no evidence of Sakura loving Sasuke. If he gives them amo, they will not stop until the following chapter a full week later, tanks their ship.

Trust me...I've seen some of the evidence they put out there

Example: Sakura and Sasuke has so much in common, cause they're name starts with an S.

Or this one is the better one. SasuSaku is canon cause they both shared they're first kiss with Naruto. So if A = B and B = C then     A = C.

Edited by Strangelove, 21 May 2014 - 02:01 AM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users