Close
Photo

The Last: Naruto the Movie: Thread 1

2014 TheLast NarutoTheMovie2014 TheLastNarutoTheMovie NarutoMovie10 ShippudenMovie7 Naruto

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16422 replies to this topic

#10921 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 11:14 PM

Where are you guys finding those posters?

Speaking of which, where is Naruto's poster?

#10922 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 11:15 PM

Normally they should decrease almost near to nil. Kakashi without his Sharingan is nothing.

Psh, he still has his other 1,000+ jutsu we've never seen him use.
WqQwzgf.gif

#10923 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 11:18 PM

And much more chakra to use them... 

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#10924 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 11:19 PM

Wasn't he a genius before his sharingan?

Yes that's true it was said that Kakashi was a genius or close to one, don't really remember exactly.

However it doesn't mean a thing. Because what matters the most is what Kishi showed us. Kakashi is depended on his Sharingan.

For example in the fight with Kaguya, he only became relevant when Obito came back from the other world with Kamui. Dat Kishi logic :zaru:. Obito needed to give him a Sharingan again in order to actually be relevant.

Kakashi is famous because of the Sharingan, not because he's Kakashi.

Oh yeah those amazing jutsus that we've never seen.

Edited by Nostradamus, 13 October 2014 - 11:21 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#10925 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 11:23 PM

Yes that's true it was said that Kakashi was a genius or close to one, don't really remember exactly.

However it doesn't mean a thing. Because what matters the most is what Kishi showed us. Kakashi is depended on his Sharingan.

For example in the fight with Kaguya, he only became relevant when Obito came back from the other world with Kamui. Dat Kishi logic :zaru:. Obito needed to give him a Sharingan again in order to actually be relevant.

We won't see another Kaguya again, we've got to come back to reality and compare him to the other ninjas, he's pretty much powerful. He knows all of the jutsus he has copied with his sharingan before, and he doesn't have to lose lots of chakra because of the sharingan. He was in the war, so he has probably copied lots and lots of jutsus, though they didn't work against Kaguya and that's why he was useless, besides being exhausted. 

#10926 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 11:24 PM

Yes, he's depended as hell. But I was thinking...what happen with all the jutsus he has already copy? Once you learned how to do something is not that he will just un-learn them, right? And he still is really smart and a leader, so being Hokage will be a good thing for him o:

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#10927 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 11:24 PM

I think not Did you see the pics from the poster of the movie but now separate?

I saw it a while back. So nothing new.

#10928 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 11:32 PM

i'm disappointed because we haven't even gotten close to seeing those 1,000 jutsu. 

Edited by luffyq1, 13 October 2014 - 11:32 PM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#10929 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 11:37 PM

We won't see another Kaguya again, we've got to come back to reality and compare him to the other ninjas, he's pretty much powerful. He knows all of the jutsus he has copied with his sharingan before, and he doesn't have to lose lots of chakra because of the sharingan. He was in the war, so he has probably copied lots and lots of jutsus, though they didn't work against Kaguya and that's why he was useless, besides being exhausted. 

Yes, he's depended as hell. But I was thinking...what happen with all the jutsus he has already copy? Once you learned how to do something is not that he will just un-learn them, right? And he still is really smart and a leader, so being Hokage will be a good thing for him o:

Yeah but here's the thing. First of all, all these jutsus that Kakashi copied we've never seen them so far it's bragging rights without anything to back it up, it's like Hiashi with his famous line "The Hyuugas are the strongest", it doesn't mean anything if it's not shown. Secondly we don't know if his arsenal vanished with the Sharingan.

Edited by Nostradamus, 13 October 2014 - 11:38 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#10930 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 11:42 PM

hasn't been showed that they (kakashi, sasuke) just needed to copy the technique once? (sasuke in chuunin exams and kakashi with zabuza if I remember well)

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#10931 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 11:59 PM

I'm betting 999 of those jutsu are perverted in some way.
WqQwzgf.gif

#10932 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 12:04 AM

Lol I think he just said that to hype up the clan... that's like a country saying "We're number 1!!" when they're really not. xD 

I don't think it vanished along with the sharingan, but who knows. It would suck though. Being Hokage means you have to be strong in that sense too.. :sweatdrop:

Lol off-topic and you've probably gotten this alot but your avatar XD I dare you to make a scarf appreciation thread :hehehe: jk
WqQwzgf.gif

#10933 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 12:08 AM

i'm disappointed because we haven't even gotten close to seeing those 1,000 jutsu. 

It consist of 900 variation of nature elemental ninjutsu and 100 variant non elemental ninjutsu(including genjutsu).

If kakashi has the same chakra level with hiruzen, than he's a kage level.

Hinata prayer could be to naruto.

#10934 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 12:10 AM

It consist of 900 variation of nature elemental ninjutsu and 100 variant non elemental ninjutsu(including genjutsu).

Why dafuq does everyone think she's praying dammit.
WqQwzgf.gif

#10935 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 12:11 AM

Anyone up for Evagelion ending?

Already out? So what kind of twist ending in this movie?

@raikidori
When a female character hold their hand, it could be they :
Praying for the safe of someone. Or
Waiting for someone.

Edited by rocci, 14 October 2014 - 12:14 AM.

#10936 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 12:13 AM

Last time she tried to pray for Naruto, it wasn't beautiful...  :ermm:

I do really think she seemed to be finally looking sad because of Neji

Why dafuq does everyone think she's praying dammit.

Because she is praying. 

Edited by Naruko, 14 October 2014 - 12:13 AM.

#10937 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 12:19 AM

@raikidori
Waiting for someone.

Last time she tried to pray for Naruto, it wasn't beautiful...  :ermm:

I do really think she seemed to be finally looking sad because of Neji

Because she is praying.

She is obviously clasping her hands because she is nervous, she doesn't know if Naruto likes the scarf she knitted for him. :hehehe:
WqQwzgf.gif

#10938 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 12:20 AM

Already out? So what kind of twist ending in this movie?

@raikidori
Waiting for someone.

I meant the old one.

And well, I could have sworn I just saw pictures of very few doing that. Also, that hand hold is not individual use only. I have seen for a group or just in general. Lastly, the poster once addressed that these characters are determined and what not, so I don't think we suppose to think that hard, let alone pairing talk. The point is that we got to be aware that we could end up overreading things like many times before.

But if we have nothing to talk about, carry on.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 14 October 2014 - 12:21 AM.

#10939 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 12:31 AM

You know what the worst part is out of all of this? The only thing Hinata is known for is her obsession with Naruto. That's it. She is not known for being a competent fighter. She is not known for being gifted in anyway or having special abilities. She is not known for being the leader of the Hyuga. All she is known for is that she is madly in love with Naruto.

That is just...sad. It is just so sad that the only thing people remember or associate Hinata with is her obsession with Naruto.

This is why we can't have nice things with her. We can't be happy with her sketches or be happy with how she looks or grows because her own fandom just reduces her down to pairing fodder.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#10940 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 12:31 AM

@ns4life
Do you mean the rebuild evangelion or the other?

Well, I don't have any problem with it. Maybe because I acknowledge Hinata love naruto, Eventough I think Hinata in denial about naruto love to sakura.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2014, TheLast, NarutoTheMovie2014, TheLastNarutoTheMovie, NarutoMovie10, ShippudenMovie7, Naruto

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)