31593 replies to this topic

#10581 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:27 AM

Giving Hinata credit is like giving credit to an arsonist who set a fire to a house that had an ongoing murder scene, and not giving it to the fireman that is Minato.

What a perfect analogy. Minato didn't get enough credit for his role there if you ask me.

#10582 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:28 AM

I doubt a rescue group made of Konoha's best clans or a distraction effort would have done jack. You're seriously underestimating Pain if you think he wouldn't foresee an effort to save Naruto from what was left of Konoha

I'm not underestimating him I'm saying there is a "possibility"  Heck I can say you underestimate the special techniques of the clans an Aburame with his bugs would make a perfect distraction  again there are many "possibilities "  which are far better then Hinata;s actions who again stated by canon made situation even worse then it was . That's what I'm arguing with you  that's what our original discussion was all about .   

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#10583 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:29 AM

I've read about boy wanting to become someone who was acknowledged by others. Not about messiah. Don't put it like that. You would be ok if Naruto got killed in war, and Sasuke got Hokage hat and Sakura as wife? Would that be ok for you, because Naruto would sacrifice his life for some his friend like Shino, that not contradict theme of manga, would you like? 

He was already acknowledged  after Pein arc, and even Itachi talked about the bad things in wanting to become hokage only for "acknowledgement

I don't see Naruto going out on his own as an act of "messiah", I see just him looking for ways to end the cycle of hatred, of course then the epilogue could be with him returning to the village ready to take the Hokage's mantle

Edited by Nar123, 18 March 2015 - 12:30 AM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#10584 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:29 AM

Giving Hinata credit is like giving credit to an arsonist who set a fire to a house that had an ongoing murder scene, and not giving it to the fireman that is Minato.

Why didn't you said this earlier and spare me from writing long ass posts  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#10585 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:31 AM

Why didn't you said this earlier and spare me from writing long ass posts  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: .

Sorry commander :cry:
I was busy recruiting people to join the Byakugan Princess FC with a 0% success rate :cry: :cry:

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 18 March 2015 - 12:31 AM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#10586 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Anything new? Book info? Interviews?

There is one interview who received full translation , I will give you a link

http://chatte-georgi...-with-kobayashi

Edited by Nar123, 18 March 2015 - 12:32 AM.

#10587 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

People converting to being Recnata/nh and SS fans? What's this monstrosity? :argh:

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#10588 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:35 AM

I think people don't understand why this is "face palming" news.

#10589 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:35 AM

He was already acknowledged  after Pein arc, and even Itachi talked about the bad things in wanting to become hokage only for "acknowledgement

I don't see Naruto going out on his own as an act of "messiah", I see just him looking for ways to end the cycle of hatred, of course then the epilogue could be with him returning to the village ready to take the Hokage's mantle

Cycle was between him and Sasuke, and their previous generation counter-parts. World peace already was achieved by 5 nations uniting against war. So again. Naruto's first goal was to became Hokage, second, to get Sakura's feelings for him in a natural way. And you saying that both could be changed without Naruto changing?

#10590 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:37 AM

Just forget about it. Nothing will get through to them.

#10591 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:40 AM

Sorry commander :cry:
I was busy recruiting people to join the Byakugan Princess FC with a 0% success rate :cry: :cry:

Oh is that so then you're excused if_Zul3_O.gif

I see hmmmmmm.....It seems like we need to offer them some sacrifice where is NU01 bring your ars here   :hm: .  

:hm:  :hm:  :hm:  :hm:  :hm::pimp:  :pimp:  :pimp:  :pimp:  :pimp:

Hi Khaleesi !!!  :chuckle:  :chuckle:  :chuckle:  :chuckle:  :chuckle:  :chuckle: .

Posted Image                                                            

#10592 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:41 AM

What happened? :argh:

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#10593 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:42 AM

Indeed, just like Luffy is now focusing in eliminating corruption instead of becoming pirate king, Naruto could turn towards a more selfless goal like expanding peace and understanding through the world

Yup, it's all about the skill of the writer.
Sadly, kishi is a bad, lazy, and unskilled writer.

#10594 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Hi Khaleesi !!!  :chuckle:  :chuckle:  :chuckle:  :chuckle:  :chuckle:  :chuckle: .

Hi, Jorah.  :hm:  :hm: Betraying me again?  :hm:

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#10595 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

I see hmmmmmm.....It seems like we need to offer them some sacrifice where is NU01 bring your ars here   :hm: .  

That joke ain't funny mate, not for 100 time  :ermm:

#10596 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Cycle was between him and Sasuke, and their previous generation counter-parts. World peace already was achieved by 5 nations uniting against war. So again. Naruto's first goal was to became Hokage, second, to get Sakura's feelings for him in a natural way. And you saying that both could be changed without Naruto changing?

What a ridiculous excuse. so the cycle of hatred that plagued the world even when there were no Indra-Asura reincarnations was somehow their fault too? So by saving Sasuke he magically destroyed the cycle of hatred? Ugh!

I will say here, kishimoto should have adressed this better, it makes no sense if the cycle of hatred happened only because of these two men, no sense at all .

The peace that came from Obito uniting the countries against him is also flawed, it lacked explanation on what happened to other countries/ small villages others than the big 5, like Amegakure for example. 

If kishimoto wanted to keep Naruto simple, then he shouldn't have added complex themes to the story. I'm not even arguing about Sakura here man, her relationship with Naruto is unrelated to this hokage business saved by the fact that she wanted to support him on it -- which was also not adressed

Edited by Nar123, 18 March 2015 - 12:43 AM.

#10597 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:45 AM

I doubt a rescue group made of Konoha's best clans or a distraction effort would have done jack. You're seriously underestimating Pain if you think he wouldn't foresee an effort to save Naruto from what was left of Konoha

No, the rescue team will obliterate by pain which will lead to naruto goes six tail. Naruto always goes rampage when he see someone hurt in front of his eye.

#10598 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:45 AM

Why are you such a softie, omg.  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: Awwww  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#10599 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:54 AM

Hi, Jorah.  :hm:  :hm: Betraying me again?  :hm:

Me !? uwaheq2.png Neveeeeeeerrrr !!!  :argh:   :pimp: .

:umm:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: .

Posted Image                                                            

#10600 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:54 AM

Why are you such a softie, omg.  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: Awwww  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

I mean, there is no people that will understand it apart of us 4  :sweat:

What a ridiculous excuse. so the cycle of hatred that plagued the world even when there were no Indra-Asura reincarnations was somehow their fault too? So by saving Sasuke he magically destroyed the cycle of hatred? Ugh!

I will say here, kishimoto should have adressed this better, it makes no sense if the cycle of hatred happened only because of these two men, no sense at all .

The peace that came from Obito uniting the countries against him is also flawed, it lacked explanation on what happened to other countries/ small villages others than the big 5, like Amegakure for example. 

If kishimoto wanted to keep Naruto simple, then he shouldn't have added complex themes to the story. I'm not even arguing about Sakura here man, her relationship with Naruto is unrelated to this hokage business saved by the fact that she wanted to support him on it -- which was also not adressed

You missed the point, that Sasuke was practically using some mirrored plan of Madara by uniting all people against him. Madara tried to control all people. Both wanted to use their power to finish all in solo by them. Solving that, would solve main theme of "circle of hatred".

Naruto already became leader of this 5 nations army. You wanted him to do even more?

Peace is always flawed, ALWAYS, only metters to what degree it is. Amegakura was ruled by Konan, so she would support Naruto as of will of both her friends. small countrys coudn't do a thing against big 5. Not military not economicaly could they. At least what I suggest - would make it more realistic. 5 big countries united in their will to stop war, and this conflict would be settled for generations.

But now, canon story says that there is another conflict in couple of years, so, do you like how Naruto ended this? That's him becoming messiah and living legend. 

Well, Kishimoto coudn't complete even one of themes in his work, so nothing to ask for, from him.

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 18 March 2015 - 12:56 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users