7972 replies to this topic

#1041 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 03:54 AM

The only feeling that gets from me is anger. They made me hate this character. Me.
I always wanted Hinata to get development because I actually gave a kitten about her. Now all they managed to do is make me wish Kishi never invented her.

I'm not into incest pairings but for once I actually wish Hinata got with Neji. He is so sexy hot and it would've tied into the plot beautifully uniting the main and cadet Hyuga branches.
Instead she gets horny Nardo who threw away his first love and friends for her. They are truly a disgusting couple.

#1042 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 03:55 AM

@LuckyChi That Shion scene was much more powerful, than anything in the Last. If either Sakura or Hinata were in Shion's place, many would have believed Naruto would have ended up with them.

I found it funny how hard SP were trying to change Hinata's eyes. They added shading at the bottom and those little bubbles, that appear in most anime eyes, to give them a shine, cause they know the byakugan is creep as kitten and needed to make them more appealing.

I think at least Kishi knows the Byakugan is creepy and that's why he didn't give Bolt or Himawari it. Just imagine how much worse they would look if he did. Especially Himawari. :twitch:

#1043 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 03:55 AM

I'm not into incest pairings but for once I actually wish Hinata got with Neji. He is so sexy hot and it would've tied into the plot beautifully uniting the main and cadet Hyuga branches.
Instead she gets horny Nardo who threw away his first love and friends for her. They are truly a disgusting couple.

The "perfect" couple - Sasuke and Hinata, both ruined ending  :zaru:

#1044 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,426 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 27 January 2015 - 03:57 AM

I'm sorry but I have to do this: 

char_64253.jpg

Amon How do you wanna approach this crisis?

loktheories1.jpg?324e9a

So Naruto The Last got leaked early before the U.S. premiere 

AmonHD.png

Then we'll just have to accelerate our plan in bringing faith back to The Naruto Fandom. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#1045 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 03:59 AM

Her character really is a major cause of all of this because SP and Kishi tried to capitalize on her popularity, god knows why she is so popular, and that gave us this sh*tty ass ending.

I've explained it a couple of times. She's popular for two simple reasons. First of all because there are people that can relate to her. What I mean by that is people who love/think they love someone but never had the guts or the opportunity to tell that person how they feel/think they feel. And they see themselves in her.

And the second reason is: She's the "perfect" girl. She's submissive, big kittens, cute face, nice body, will do anything you say no questions asked, she won't nag you at all or yell at you. She's the perfect dog. You tell her to sit she sits. You tell her to do something that gives you pleasure she's do it instantly.

Edited by Nostradamus, 27 January 2015 - 04:00 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#1046 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 04:00 AM

@LuckyChi That Shion scene was much more powerful, than anything in the Last. If either Sakura or Hinata were in Shion's place, many would have believed Naruto would have ended up with them.

I found it funny how hard SP were trying to change Hinata's eyes. They added shading at the bottom and those little bubbles, that appear in most anime eyes, to give them a shine, cause they know the byakugan is creep as kitten and needed to make them more appealing.

When I asked my mom who looked better with Naruto she flinched away from Hinata's scary eyes and pointed at Sakura lol.

#1047 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

I've explained it a couple of times. She's popular for two simple reasons. First of all because there are people that can relate to her. What I mean by that is people who love/think they love someone but never had the guts or the opportunity to tell that person how they feel/think they feel. And they see themselves in her.

And the second reason is: She's the "perfect" girl. She's submissive, big kittens, cute face, nice body, will do anything you say no questions asked, she won't nag you at all or yell at you. She's the perfect dog. You tell her to sit she sits. You tell her to do something that gives you pleasure she's do it instantly.

You just insulted dogs.

#1048 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

The scene wasn't that bad. Just showed them talking around a fire while eating ramen. Since Naruto has to watch over Hinata, they magically get split from the others in almost every moment during the movie.

I meant the overall movie.

#1049 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 27 January 2015 - 04:01 AM

What if Naruto had did this to Hinata;

tumblr_inline_mumexvJPe31re8w4g.gif

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#1050 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 04:02 AM

You just insulted dogs.

I do feel bad comparing a smart animal to a dumb and selfish girl.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#1051 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 27 January 2015 - 04:04 AM

When I asked my mom who looked better with Naruto she flinched away from Hinata's scary eyes and pointed at Sakura lol.

Your mom knows what's up. :thumbsup:

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#1052 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 04:06 AM

Your mom knows what's up. :thumbsup:

Unlike most of this fandom it seems.

#1053 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 04:11 AM

So, time to go, c'ya all.

#1054 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 04:11 AM

Well apparently he died as a cupid for NH. Which is wrong by the way because the movie contradicts that statement.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#1055 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,426 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 27 January 2015 - 04:14 AM

Definitely, you know now I actually want own the first Naruto movie. I remember this use to be my least favorite Naruto movie in general, but after seeing The Last i really really retract my statement about that. I actually appreciate this movie alot more now I ever did. 

I think at least Kishi knows the Byakugan is creepy and that's why he didn't give Bolt or Himawari it. Just imagine how much worse they would look if he did. Especially Himawari. :twitch:

eeh just thinking about brings shivers down my spine. I'm actually glad Bolt doesn't have the Byakugan it would've killed the series even more, not that it wasn't dead enough already. 

That is so hillarious to hear that, and oddly enough my dad walked into me watching Naruto once and he saw a scene between Naruto hanging out with Sakura and then a random scene between Naruto and Hinata. My dad told me "The purple haired girl has no chance of getting together with that goofy kid. He'll get the bubble gum haired looking girl they look like they've had alot of history based on their interaction." 

My dad never seen or heard of Naruto and he randomly blurted that out while I was watching an episode of shippuden, and honestly I couldn't help but laugh because of how right he was :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#1056 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 27 January 2015 - 04:14 AM

tumblr_mmsdhxwF9o1s46koto5_250.gif

509356167_759751.gif?4

#1057 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 27 January 2015 - 04:15 AM

Does any know what is DM via? Or something with via?

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#1058 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 27 January 2015 - 04:16 AM

I meant the overall movie.

If you're up for cliche romance, than the movie is perfect for you. If you want something that actually has some kind of plot, and that actually ties into the manga, you're better off watching RTN.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#1059 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 04:18 AM

Basically the Last is about trying to convince the Naruto fandom to ship NH.

#1060 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 27 January 2015 - 04:19 AM

Does any know what is DM via? Or something with via?

I think it means Direct Message by way of.

Basically the Last is about trying to convince the Naruto fandom to ship NH.

It definitely didn't work. I loathe the pairing even more now.

Edited by Swagkura, 27 January 2015 - 04:20 AM.

tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, movie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users