1047 replies to this topic

#1021 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:12 PM

I wouldn't say the most popular in the west, but she is popular and can hold her ground in terms of popularity amongst the west.I'm talking about sakuras popularity in naruto, not as a whole of the anime heroines (sakura is actually a popular heroine, not like mega but she is). And yes, sakura is the most popular female in Naruto amongst the Japanese readers, according to the polls. Not only the polls, but sakura has had a lot of products sold,I myself am on Japanese forums and have a bunch of Japanese friends online who share with me the latest news. Sakura is undeniably the top female in naruto, atleast amongst the Japanese.

Putting that aside, tomorrow's the newest chapter!! I drew a scenario of how I feel sakura will react to Naruto coming back alive http://ai-sakura-cha...ead-when-naruto

I really like your drawings.

But I think it doesn't suit Sakura's character to react like that.

I would expect something much intense.

But meh... who knows ^^

I'd love it ^^

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#1022 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:18 PM

I feel like I'm going to be disappointed this chapter when it comes to NS interaction. :argh:

I feel we say that every week... 50/50 chance, gotta love it

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#1023 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:21 PM

I wouldn't say the most popular in the west, but she is popular and can hold her ground in terms of popularity amongst the west.I'm talking about sakuras popularity in naruto, not as a whole of the anime heroines (sakura is actually a popular heroine, not like mega but she is). And yes, sakura is the most popular female in Naruto amongst the Japanese readers, according to the polls. Not only the polls, but sakura has had a lot of products sold,I myself am on Japanese forums and have a bunch of Japanese friends online who share with me the latest news. Sakura is undeniably the top female in naruto, atleast amongst the Japanese.

Putting that aside, tomorrow's the newest chapter!! I drew a scenario of how I feel sakura will react to Naruto coming back alive http://ai-sakura-cha...ead-when-naruto

Wait so, are you saying that you agree with me or not? Because first you said that I'm wrong by saying she's the most popular Naruto female character and then you say she is the most popular Naruto female character.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#1024 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:23 PM

Here's another translation of what Sakura said at the end:

http://mangahelpers..../releases/39439

To our japanese users: Is this another way to interpret what Sakura said?

I would say it's false because the end is clearly a following of what she was saying about his dream and also, there is no negation in this part, so the "not in front of my eyes" is false to me. 

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#1025 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:39 PM

I must be honest, I loled at that ^^'

It's some prediction someone put after 661

Prediction: Shinju’s Fruit
Hinata: Naruto-Kun! *have tears on her eyes*
Naruto: Hinata.
Minato: Naruto, you okay?
Naruto: yeah, dad but i’m losing Kurama
Madara: The Tailed Beasts are pulled into Gedo Mazou now, i’ll revive the Juubi once again! *revives Juubi on Complete Form*

Tobirama and Hiruzen: We won’t let you!
Madara: It’s no use, there is no hope for this world! Zetsu, give me another Rinnegan!
Zetsu: Yes, sir! *gives the another Rinnegan to Madara*
Madara: *puts the another Rinnegan in his left eye socket* this time, i will be!
Juubi: *Juubi bores the forbidden fruit that it came from Millennium*
Naruto: *holds Hinata’s Hand to get up*
Madara: *seals the Juubi before the forbidden fruit* Now this time! I will eat the forbidden fruit *evil laugh*

Tobirama: I won’t let you! *gets the forbidden fruit from the Millennium*
Madara: WHAT?! *Madara’s Shocking Surprised*
Hinata: Naruto-kun, I love you!
Naruto: *blushes*

Tobirama: I have a gift for you! *Tobirama gives the forbidden fruit to Naruto as a birthday gift* Now Naruto, this is your gift, this is the forbidden fruit, Eat it, if you want to defeat Madara!
Naruto: Ok! *eats the forbidden fruit that came from Millennium and the forbidden fruit that he ate gives him God-Like Powers, Sage’s Chakra, Rinnegan and the Sage of the Six Paths Mode*
Tobirama: I’ll Join you Naruto!

Madara: TSK (i’m became the Jinchuuriki of Juubi but i don’t have the forbidden fruit yet) *Madara is on the Sage of the Six Paths Mode and on Senju’s Powers, Uchiha’s Powers and Sage’s Chakra* This time, Naruto, i will kill you!

Naruto: *is on the Sage of the Six Paths Mode with the Rinnegan, Sage’s Chakra and God-Like Powers* Sorry Madara but this is over for you, the war will be OVER and I will EXPOSE YOUR WEAKNESS! Hinata, Dad and Sasuke, let’s defeat this guy one by one! I will show you the true power of the Sage of the Six Paths and the RINNEGAN ALSO MINE TOO! I will show you who is the BOSS and the Hermit of the Six Paths! and Tobirama, you teleport us to which the best place to attack *Naruto uses Sage Mode and shares the Sage’s Chakra except the Rinnegan to Hinata, Minato and Sasuke*

Hinata, Minato, Tobirama and Sasuke: RIGHT! *Tobirama uses Flying Raijin to teleport to best place to attack Madara, Hinata uses Gentle Step Twin Lion Fist, Minato uses Rasengan, Sasuke uses Chidori and Susanoo and Naruto uses Sage Art: Massive Rasenshuriken because of Sage’s Chakra except for Tobirama*

Tobirama: I’ll teleport you four to successfully attack on Madara by the best place to attack.
Madara Uchiha: *is on the Sage of the Six Paths Mode and have the power of Senju, Uchiha and Sage’s Power* Well Let’s see! if you four are able to defeat me except for Tobirama which he will teleport the foolish children to the best place to attack me.
Will Tobirama teleport Hinata, Minato, Sasuke and Naruto on Madara to successfully launch their most powerful attack then Naruto will become Juubi’s Jinchuuriki, next Sage of the Six Paths and next Hokage? or Will Madara use Infinite Tsukuyomi to put all humans in the dream world that will have ALL Lies after Minato, Hinata, Sasuke and Naruto failed to launch their most powerful attack?
The End

Edited by Otaru, 11 February 2014 - 06:40 PM.

#1026 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:56 PM

Dah F*** did I just read? 

You know... it comes to reason that NaruHina is only good at lousy fanfiction

#1027 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:58 PM

Something else I thought about...

It's some of an asspull though lol.

People keep telling Sasuke will get the Rinnegan sooner or later.

Just imagine if he would gain it right now just after being revived by Kabuto and that he would be the one reviving Naruto and everyone else with it? lol

*end of asspull* ^^'

I do think Sasuke will get the Rinnegan sooner or later, not that I want him to, but I have a really had time picturing him reviving anyone right now. Not even Naruto. Sasuke is still so self-centered and self-serving and I can only see him using whatever power he gains for his own benefit. I don't recall him even reacting when Naruto went down and he really just doesn't seem to care. :ermm:

#1028 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:00 PM

Dah F*** did I just read? 

You know... it comes to reason that NaruHina is only good at lousy fanfiction

Yeah lol pretty lame uh ?

LOLz Hinata telling " I love you" at a time like this lol

And everything else is so bullsh** ^^'

I was looking fo some 664 spoilers and I found that lol

I couldn't help but share it ^^'

sorry lol ^^'

I do think Sasuke will get the Rinnegan sooner or later, not that I want him to, but I have a really had time picturing him reviving anyone right now. Not even Naruto. Sasuke is still so self-centered and self-serving and I can only see him using whatever power he gains for his own benefit. I don't recall him even reacting when Naruto went down and he really just doesn't seem to care. :ermm:

I hope he will never get it. But considering that Madara has it now, and Sasuke is supposed to become stronger than him... Kishi could pretty well end up by giving him the Rinnegan...

It's true he's self-centred. That's why I really don't like him.

Edited by Otaru, 11 February 2014 - 07:04 PM.

#1029 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:01 PM

Here's another translation of what Sakura said at the end:

http://mangahelpers..../releases/39439

To our japanese users: Is this another way to interpret what Sakura said?

uh... the last sentece feels a lot out of place... Sakura didn't say anything like that.. But I understand why he did so... As I've already told when I gave u the translation. I also said that in the original it just sound like Naruto's dreams are part of Sakura, so it was like he was talking about colletive dreams...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#1030 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:09 PM

sorry lol ^^'

Oh trust me, I find the weirdest crap when I don't even try looking for it... Heck, I was reading the speculated spoilers for this chapter where people were claiming a good Sakura is a dead Sakura Ծ_Ծ

Edited by MangaReader, 11 February 2014 - 07:09 PM.

#1031 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Interests:anime/ manga, TCGs, JRPGs

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:03 PM

That image is pretty good!  That scenario may actually happen.

sorry lol ^^'

I hope he will never get it. But considering that Madara has it now, and Sasuke is supposed to become stronger than him... Kishi could pretty well end up by giving him the Rinnegan...

Well, Sasuke planned to get stronger than Itachi without having the Mangekyou.  Even though Itachi was still stronger in the end, Sasuke still managed to outsmart Itachi once in dojutsu.  The same could apply here, the concept of beating a knife with a stone.  It all depends on how good the wielder is.

I don't particularly care for him either.

#1032 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:12 PM

Rinnegan seems like an inevitable power up if Sasuke is to ever surpass Madara, I think it would be almost impossible otherwise. But, if Sasuke never activates Rinnegan, I can't say I would be too tore up by it.   :lol:

#1033 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:58 PM

LOL me too I couldn't care less of Sasuke LOL

#1034 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:38 PM

:chuckle: :chuckle:

#1035 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:45 PM

Not sure. I don't have the volume edition. But yeah, maybe Viz gave up? Lol.

Okay, since when was Viz considered an NH stronghold?

I know that everyone us would be very happy if Minato does a such thing. But let's be honest here, It would be out of place if Minato thought first to the love life of his son when he's actually in a life-and-death struggle.

:confused:

I think they mean that Sakura's feelings will be brought up at some point during Naruto's healing rather than Minato talking about it right away.

#1036 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:16 AM

Wait so is the chapter coming early or not. Cause 六道仙人 says it's not and I trust her (him? I'm not sure I'm sorry omg) but everyone keeps acting like it's coming tonight...

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#1037 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:23 AM

Well here it's already Wednesday, it's usually up in 6 hours or so.

aw9vkj.gif

#1038 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:31 AM

Oh kitten, I think I confused myself. Never mind ahaha.

#1039 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:39 AM

Oh kitten, I think I confused myself. Never mind ahaha.

You are not worthy of the flying thunder god technique's name. :P

43iduct.jpg

#1040 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:58 AM

You are not worthy of the flying thunder god technique's name. :P

You're right. I failed. D: