Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:55 PM

Apparently these would be

= 664 spoiler

It's kinda of early for a spoiler and it doesn't seem legit.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#1003 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:01 PM

ultra fake because kitten japanese  (also all names are wrong LOL)

By now they don't post anymore naruto spoilers on 2ch around tuesday. Ohana doesn't post anymore her naruto spoiler on Wednesday either due to hackers attack happened months ago and since then she has preferred to leave the community.

On Tuesday, they "officially" post only the last ranks of the weekly TOC and a little bit about some color pages of the next issue. Nothing more. The only big shounen that receives the spoilers on Tuesday is One Piece, not from 2ch but some chinese spoilers.

So, if you read a naruto spoilers on tuesday one thing is sure: That's fake or just a fan prediction at 120%.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#1004 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:03 PM

ultra fake because sh*tty japanese  (also all names are wrong LOL)

By now they don't post anymore naruto spoilers on 2ch around tuesday. Ohana doesn't post anymore her naruto spoiler on Wednesday either due to hackers attack happened months ago and since then she has preferred to leave the community.

On Tuesday, they "officially" post only the last ranks of the weekly TOC and a little bit about some color pages of the next issue. Nothing more. The only big shounen that receives the spoilers on Tuesday is One Piece, not from 2ch but some chinese spoilers.

So, if you read a naruto spoilers on tuesday one thing is sure: That's fake or just a fan prediction at 120%.

I shall post this to every fake spoiler thread they do.

I asked because well, it's a pretty damn fake good spoiler, you know what I mean? It seemed pretty good and following the story so yeah.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#1005 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:10 PM

it may because at this rate the story is predicable enough... :fu:

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#1006 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:25 PM

I'm still waiting for Evil's legit spoiler.....

#1007 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:27 PM

She usually only posts when the chapter is interesting/exciting whatever... And since she just posted last week, we probably won't see her again.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#1008 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:28 PM

evil? But she appears only at each pope's death, as we say in my country :lol:

Edited by 六道仙人, 11 February 2014 - 03:28 PM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#1009 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:30 PM

The long wait then.  :argh:

#1010 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:58 PM

i'm sorry, but I have to disagree. Sakura is the most popular female character in Japan indeed. But she's absolutely not the most popular in the West. Hinata wins every poll in the West (even if I don't understand why)

I wouldn't say the most popular in the west, but she is popular and can hold her ground in terms of popularity amongst the west.

I will strongly disagree with you, Sakura is not the most popular female character when ti comes to Naruto, i know this because i saw other polls and 2ch.
Second, i hate when people say "in Japan" dude dont say it without pointing out source because srsly, if people starts telling in Japan she's the most or whatever without pointing source i wont consider it.
If Sakura had a really huge popularity she would have a lot of products being sold.

Even Rukia is more popular than Sakura in Japan.

Top 10 best anime/manga heroine character of the past 50 years.

http://www.animenews...sults-announced
http://blog.esuteru....es/6841394.html

I'm talking about sakuras popularity in naruto, not as a whole of the anime heroines (sakura is actually a popular heroine, not like mega but she is). And yes, sakura is the most popular female in Naruto amongst the Japanese readers, according to the polls. Not only the polls, but sakura has had a lot of products sold,I myself am on Japanese forums and have a bunch of Japanese friends online who share with me the latest news. Sakura is undeniably the top female in naruto, atleast amongst the Japanese.

Putting that aside, tomorrow's the newest chapter!! I drew a scenario of how I feel sakura will react to Naruto coming back alive http://ai-sakura-cha...ead-when-naruto

Edited by Canadian_DJ, 11 February 2014 - 05:01 PM.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#1011 TacticalFox88

TacticalFox88

A Sly Fox

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Science Fiction, Manga, Military History, Internet, Soon to be Digital Media.

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:18 PM

I still blame the anime for Sakura's hate in the west.

Ugh.

#1012 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,425 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:21 PM

I wouldn't say the most popular in the west, but she is popular and can hold her ground in terms of popularity amongst the west.I'm talking about sakuras popularity in naruto, not as a whole of the anime heroines (sakura is actually a popular heroine, not like mega but she is). And yes, sakura is the most popular female in Naruto amongst the Japanese readers, according to the polls. Not only the polls, but sakura has had a lot of products sold,I myself am on Japanese forums and have a bunch of Japanese friends online who share with me the latest news. Sakura is undeniably the top female in naruto, atleast amongst the Japanese.

Putting that aside, tomorrow's the newest chapter!! I drew a scenario of how I feel sakura will react to Naruto coming back alive http://ai-sakura-cha...ead-when-naruto

That's a pretty artwork, question is will this happen in this chapter, or next chapter. We know for a fact that Naruto will wake up again, but when will that occur? I guess the main thing here is do you guys think the focus of this volume will last until the last chapter (667) of Volume 69?  

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#1013 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:23 PM

Ugh.

There is no helping them... It stemmed from Sakura saying she hates Naruto during their introductions as a team. If she never stated that, I'm pretty sure everyone would see the slapstick for slapstick. If anything, I blame Hinata's character being introduced as a romantic foil. Never have her say she likes/loves/worships Naruto, most people realize NaruSaku is end game from day one.

Edited by MangaReader, 11 February 2014 - 05:24 PM.

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#1014 TacticalFox88

TacticalFox88

A Sly Fox

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Science Fiction, Manga, Military History, Internet, Soon to be Digital Media.

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:25 PM

There is no helping them... It stemmed from Sakura saying she hates Naruto during their introductions as a team. If she never stated that, I'm pretty sure everyone would see the slapstick for slapstick. If anything, I blame Hinata's character being introduced as a romantic foil. Never have her say she likes/loves/worships Naruto, most people realize NaruSaku is end game from day one.

I wouldn't go THAT far personally.

I mean even if in some alternate universe she DIDN'T outright say that, her actions (blushing, stuttering, etc) would've had shippers jump on the NaruHina train anyhow. 

#1015 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:29 PM

I wouldn't go THAT far personally.

I mean even if in some alternate universe she DIDN'T outright say that, her actions (blushing, stuttering, etc) would've had shippers jump on the NaruHina train anyhow. 

I never said scrap Hinata, I said don't introduce her as someone who seeks romanace from the main character

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#1016 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,425 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:34 PM

Ugh.

Oh yeah, that's true. It annoys me alot when I see people treating Sakura's character as obsessed Sasuke lover, and give Hinata all this love, praise and affection to win Naruto.  I mean hey Naruto heard well that  Hinata loves him, but he still continues to go for Sakura. That just shows you how much he really cares about Sakura. Even at this point as Naruto is dying, Sakura is doing all she can to save him, not as a friend, but as a true love interest. I get people still have this notion of "Oh Sakura's just hated Naruto since the beginning, thinks about Sasuke." or, "The only reason why Sakura is going for Naruto is because Sasuke isn't there." Well look what happened, you got your wish, Sasuke is back in the scene. Did Sakura ever go back to Sasuke, Did she flat out ignore Naruto? No despite what people have said about her, Sakura has come a long way since Part 1. That old mentally of being a fangirl of Sasuke, and hating Naruto is way past her this point. Plus the whole saying, "well She beats him up, and that's pretty violent." Okay one it's for comedic purposes, and too it's when Naruto is being an idiot, or embarrasses her (631 for example),  Aside from that, It's like I've always said, NaruSaku till the end. Even now, it is close to becoming canon. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 11 February 2014 - 05:42 PM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#1017 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:35 PM

Here's another translation of what Sakura said at the end:

saku: the foolish dream you had in the past… now is…\\
saku: I will not let you go…\\
saku: Like hell that I will let you go!\\
saku: I will not let you die, no matter what!!\\
saku: not in front of my eyes!!!\\
inserted text: a suspicious shadow approaches sasuke…!!\\

http://mangahelpers..../releases/39439

To our japanese users: Is this another way to interpret what Sakura said?

#1018 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:42 PM

Here's another translation of what Sakura said at the end:

http://mangahelpers..../releases/39439

To our japanese users: Is this another way to interpret what Sakura said?

That is a nice translation also. xD

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#1019 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:53 PM

Oh yeah, that's true. It annoys me alot when I see people treating Sakura's character as obsessed Sasuke lover, and give Hinata all this love, praise and affection to win Naruto.  I mean hey Naruto heard well that  Hinata loves him, but he still continues to go for Sakura. That just shows you how much he really cares about Sakura. Even at this point as Naruto is dying, Sakura is doing all she can to save him, not as a friend, but as a true love interest. I get people still have this notion of "Oh Sakura's just hated Naruto since the beginning, thinks about Sasuke." or, "The only reason why Sakura is going for Naruto is because Sasuke isn't there." Well look what happened, you got your wish, Sasuke is back in the scene. Did Sakura ever go back to Sasuke, Did she flat out ignore Naruto? No despite what people have said about her, Sakura has come a long way since Part 1. That old mentally of being a fangirl of Sasuke, and hating Naruto is way past her this point. Plus the whole saying, "well She beats him up, and that's pretty violent." Okay one it's for comedic purposes, and too it's when Naruto is being an idiot, or embarrasses her (631 for example),  Aside from that, It's like I've always said, NaruSaku till the end. Even now, it is close to becoming canon. 

You know this is something that really bugs me. They say Sakura is obsessed with Sasuke when in part 2 Sakura thought about Sasuke once and that was in 540. We saw Sakura thinking about Naruto and Sasuke when she and Chiyo fought Sasori but never Sasuke alone until 540. The one that's really obsessed with Sasuke is Naruto not Sakura.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#1020 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:55 PM

That's a pretty artwork, question is will this happen in this chapter, or next chapter. We know for a fact that Naruto will wake up again, but when will that occur? I guess the main thing here is do you guys think the focus of this volume will last until the last chapter (667) of Volume 69?

Well I'm not sure when it will happen,but as soon soon as Naruto gets up.

Ugh.

Yeah true, but hey, sakura is also popular in the west! Not on Japans or other Asian (eastern) countries level,but she's still popular and has a large fanbase, I'd personally say even as equal or more than hinata, especially recently.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users