#82 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 09:05 PM

Inner Moka KIIIIIIIICK!

Oh Happy Day~! =D

At least the author is making a funny about Tsukune having a harem. The arcs with all of them are getting kind of annoying. XD I miss the chapters where they focused on one girl at a time.
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#83 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 27 October 2009 - 10:13 PM

Inner Moka is so friggin cute here too bad after that they all get a beating it is the closest she has come to openly admiting her feelings for Tsukune

Edited by Verilance, 27 October 2009 - 10:14 PM.

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#84 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 27 October 2009 - 10:42 PM

The only thing I found disturbing is Won... (Looks like the Shonen law has been dropped now and cue the Yaoi pics).

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#85 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:51 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Oct 27 2009, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The only thing I found disturbing is Won... (Looks like the Shonen law has been dropped now and cue the Yaoi pics).

He isn't in love with Tsukune he wants him to join his Mafia family any thing else is just a misunderstanding (or Kokoa's imagination)

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#86 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:01 AM

Seems like we got this chapter a lil' early since it wasn't expected to be released until November?
Lawl @ Kokoa reading a dirty BL mag and her face when Tsukune takes it away~ Too bad for him Moka-san isn't willing to share! arg.gif

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#87 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 30 October 2009 - 01:45 AM

Actually... this chapter was just really late in the scanlation. FrankyHouse was having trouble finding cleaners, but Lingwe has had it translated since the 2nd week of October.

There was only a one month break... September. So there will be another chapter released in about 2 weeks.

#88 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 30 October 2009 - 03:48 AM

That is awesome! Another chapter in two weeks for that long break in between makes it worth it.

And yay for dere dere Inner!Moka. thumbsup.gif

#89 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 03 November 2009 - 04:37 PM

Rosario + Vampire II 24

Wowwweeeeee, I guess to make up for how long the last one took, they got this one out in record time. It just came out yesterday. :O

And it looks like more and more often inner moka is taking a liking to doing things with and for Tsukune. Not only that, but there was no denial of the 'wife' talk this time, and it happened more than once. wink.gif

Edited by Paradox Jast, 03 November 2009 - 04:38 PM.

#90 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 07:43 PM

Sports festival.. arg kind of hard to get into this chapter but since it's starting a new arc I suppose I can't expect it to be super exciting. But got to see Neko-sensei and Ruby-san again, and is it just me or does the chairman look a little.. different?
Lmao at everyone's mothers jumping in to save the race~

#91 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 01:56 AM

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.... Mizore's mom.

Sniping skills are top notch. And Ling-Ling made me laugh pretty hard. Just the female version of her brother.

#92 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 04 November 2009 - 04:31 AM

Did the author got references from Darkstalkers for the story? Because Ling-Ling is almost exactly like Hsien-Ko (Lei-Lei) and her sister was Lin-Lin (Mei-Ling), in terms of Chinese zombies with throwing bombs and objects.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#93 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 02:16 PM

Chapters 25 and 26 were posted at the same time. These were December and January's chapters, so we wont see 27 until late Jan/early Feb.

RV II 25

The first one with Yukari was kinda 'meh' but sweet at the same time. I'm not a lolicon, so Yukari doesn't really interest me. She's good for comic relief though.

Chapter 26, though... wow. Ura-chan being a regular student for a day? Not to mention having several panels where she looked very... uh.... 'kawaii', is the proper word, I guess.

I wonder what's going to happen with the seal. I wonder if Outer Moka's constant sleepiness has anything to do with it.

Oh, and does that English teacher remind anyone else of Golgo 13, or am I the only one that sees the resemblance? lol

Edited by Paradox Jast, 31 December 2009 - 02:18 PM.

#94 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 12 January 2010 - 07:27 PM

I got the first volume for this manga on holiday in December, and I love it. <33 I just got done doing a Blitzreading of Beauty Pop, so I don't think I'll go through Rosario + Vampire anytime soon. ^^;;

#95 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 08:31 PM

New chapter out
Seems like a step towards a happy ending! =3

#96 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 08:00 PM

Yep, though hopefully it doesn't end any time really soon. I like this series.

#97 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 24 February 2010 - 09:27 PM

I may be jumping out on a limb here, but I think that Omote and Ura are slowly becoming one. I mean, the seal was put in place to seal away Moka's powers, right? Perhaps there's more to it. Maybe if the two 'merge' together again, they'll pull a Piccolo+Kami like in DBZ and become even more powerful?

Yeah, dumb way of viewing it, but it's possible. I mean, Ura's smiling more while Omote's grown more of a backbone in speaking her thoughts to Ura. Perhaps this is a sign that they're starting to reflect each other more, and that the seal's 'barrier' between the two is weakening? Can't be too sure...makes me wonder if I really want to see the rosary fixed. >_>

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#98 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 09:44 PM

I don't want this to become the end either...

And Denim, they are slowly merging, and its kinda reminds me of the Morrigan/Lilith mergin as one Morrigan in the Darkstalkers series. I can't wait for the next chapter. happy.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

#99 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:45 AM

Chapter 28 is out!!

http://www.onemanga....mpire_II/28/01/

latest?cb=20140126021943

#100 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 11 March 2010 - 06:42 AM

Hm...I think I can see how Fong Fong turned out the way he did.

The whole family's crazy, lol XD Nice chapter, it had me going the whole time, heheh.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users