• Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

#81 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 04 June 2015 - 04:14 PM

I wonder if Kishi's wife will leave him?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#82 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 04:19 PM

Also, you can see it here, but they are already setting up the happy SS family that will eventually come. Sarada and Sakura will conveniently forget/forgive Sasuke for his absenteeism. 

#83 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 04:19 PM

So women are supposed to be ok with their husband abandoning them for 12 years? Cuz it seems like that's what kishimoto is implying.

He's not just implying it. He's flat out saying it.

#84 Apollo

Apollo

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 04:38 PM

So women are supposed to be ok with their husband abandoning them for 12 years? Cuz it seems like that's what kishimoto is implying.

Of course it is. Woman are meant to stay home and raise the kids  :hm:  Sasuke-kun had a very important job to do and he was busy doing it every second he was away  :hm:

#85 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 04:42 PM

You know what I think this is all pointing towards? A new series after the dumb movie.

Here is what the current chapters is telling me. This 11? chapters will give us an idea of who the new enemy really is, the movie will try to shift the power to the kids (I wouldn't be surprsied if Bolt not having the Byakugan is a red herring, and he'll wake up the ultimate Doujutsu that is only possible after the powers of Kaguya's sons is united.) and then at the closing credits they'll announce Bolt, as he trains to become strong enough to defeat the real threat. Or maybe he'll give up on this gen, and have Bolt and Sarada's child be the real hero.

I will not surprise if that truly happen.
I have a feeling is popular enough to continue with whatever bs it has.
And yeah, there's no reason for naruto to jealous. I mean he already has big boob Hinata hime sama, right?

#86 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 04:56 PM

As a woman of class and grace I'm outrage at the way Kishimoto treat women. His portrayal of Sakura and all women in this series is disgusting. I mean How could he feel comfortable but allowing SS or NH to happen? NH becoming canon through genjutsu. Naruto had to change himself to suit Hinata. Sakura had to change herself to suit Sasuke. Ironically, Sasuke and Hinata are the only ones the probably stayed the same in the entire series. His' morals and principles are kittened up. His wife must be a doormat. It even makes me think ALL Japanese woman are doormats for their men.

For example I talked to this Japanese guy on Skype and he was telling me that if he ever get a wife she'd have to be a housewife. I was like so why can't she work. He was like so offended by that. I don't know if all Japanese or Asians are like that but if they are they truly are living in the dark ages.

Kishimoto's sexist ass can get away with anything like that. I mean SS was the most popular pairing over there so it goes to show these women like being treated like dirt.

So many times Kishimoto could have let Sakura stand up to that kittening bastard Sasuke but girl get's treat worse that dirt. She's better off dead in my opinion. I love Sakura but no I cannot read this manga and be ok with her looking like a weak submissive kitten.

#87 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 04 June 2015 - 04:58 PM

Of course it is. Woman are meant to stay home and raise the kids  :hm:  Sasuke-kun had a very important job to do and he was busy doing it every second he was away  :hm:

Woman? Woman? Ah you mean sex robot, or perhaps bonafide clan rebuilding machine :zaru:

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#88 Apollo

Apollo

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 04:59 PM

Woman? Woman? Ah you mean sex robot, or perhaps bonafide clan rebuilding machine :zaru:

and dartboard. Dont forget dartboard. Sasuke needs to practice.

#89 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:03 PM

As a woman of class and grace I'm outrage at the way Kishimoto treat women. His portrayal of Sakura and all women in this series is disgusting. I mean How could he feel comfortable but allowing SS or NH to happen? NH becoming canon through genjutsu. Naruto had to change himself to suit Hinata. Sakura had to change herself to suit Sasuke. Ironically, Sasuke and Hinata are the only ones the probably stayed the same in the entire series. His' morals and principles are kittened up. His wife must be a doormat. It even makes me think ALL Japanese woman are doormats for their men.

For example I talked to this Japanese guy on Skype and he was telling me that if he ever get a wife she'd have to be a housewife. I was like so why can't she work. He was like so offended by that. I don't know if all Japanese or Asians are like that but if they are they truly are living in the dark ages.

Kishimoto's sexist ass can get away with anything like that. I mean SS was the most popular pairing over there so it goes to show these women like being treated like dirt.

So many times Kishimoto could have let Sakura stand up to that kittening bastard Sasuke but girl get's treat worse that dirt. She's better off dead in my opinion. I love Sakura but no I cannot read this manga and be ok with her looking like a weak submissive kitten.

They aren't. That Japanese guy was just an ignorant fool.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#90 Havikinazuma

Havikinazuma

SSJ Sage of the Six Paths

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    Manga and Anime:Naruto, DBZ, One Piece
    Video games
    Drawing
    Exercise

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:14 PM

I hate that Sawyer7mage predicted Sakura's kidnapping. He said that was his big fears for the this chapter. He kitten jinxed it.

tumblr_nmnk511cJk1r72ht7o3_500.gif

Me on Youtube:

Kdogcentral5ables: Ha. Your an idiot. Naruto is better than goku... No kitten. I would like to see goku power up an entire ARMY!

TakeshiInazuma:The way Goku gave Ki to Frieza, He's able to passed out enough power for a whole galaxy, and still have enough to power down to 1% and solo Narutoverse.

#91 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:17 PM

Thank god.

I hate that Sawyer7mage predicted Sakura's kidnapping. He said that was his big fears for the this chapter. He kitten jinxed it.

LMAO His biggest fear?!! More like happiest moment. Thank god we aren't seeing Hinata at all. I can't deal with her

#92 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:17 PM

It's kind of tradition.
Something to expect from the bride.
Ofc there're modern view that allow woman to take a job.
It usually come from traditional family or from rural area.

#93 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:19 PM

I think the villains are great.

There is onionhead, tokepi, and "I'm out of ideas" Man.

#94 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:21 PM

More like Kishi is predictable. But you know I would say at least it wasn't Sarada............yet.

So, what did we learn about new generation, everyone?

#95 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:23 PM

Things are slowly changing in Japan for women in the work place, of course, some of these changes are being done thanks to the newer generation. It does take time for these things to take effect in society.
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#96 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:23 PM

It's kind of tradition.
Something to expect from the bride.
Ofc there're modern view that allow woman to take a job.
It usually come from traditional family or from rural area.

I'll admit that while I'm Vietnamese, I'm not necessarily familiar with the Asian culture, or even the Vietnamese culture since I didn't grow up there. And it's true that traditional views on housewives still exists, but that seems to be gradually receding as of lately.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#97 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:25 PM

I think the villains are great.

There is onionhead, tokepi, and "I'm out of ideas" Man.

Don't forget Eye Guy, Nate! XD

#98 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:31 PM

I'll admit that while I'm Vietnamese, I'm not necessarily familiar with the Asian culture, or even the Vietnamese culture since I didn't grow up there. And it's true that traditional views on housewives still exists, but that seems to be gradually receding as of lately.

You are correct that they are receding gradually, in fact, their are many women VA's for example.
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#99 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:33 PM

More like Kishi is predictable. But you know I would say at least it wasn't Sarada............yet.

So, what did we learn about new generation, everyone?

I have no idea with the gintama reference.

@trang
Do you live in Vietnam?

Edited by rocci, 04 June 2015 - 05:34 PM.

#100 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:35 PM

I have no idea with the gintama reference.

@trang
Are you live in Vietnam?

Nope. I've only been to Vietnam like three times. But my family keeps in touch with my family in Vietnam.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users