290 replies to this topic

#81 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:37 PM

As much as I hate the idea of Sasuke getting the Rinnengan, it does make sense. I don't like the fact that he's just handed power-ups left and right without deserving them or working for them. But the fact of the matter is he desperately needs power in order to go up against Naruto. Naruto just with half of Kurama inside of him would humiliate Sasuke. The fight would be something like this : Sasuke uses Susanoo, Naruto goes Bijuu mode attacks Sasuke and the fight is over. Naruto wins flawless victory. It wouldn't be a fight, it would be a bloodbath.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#82 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:42 PM

Why did Kishi even bring Sakura along? This entire thing feels like a somewhat missed opportunity
"Oh no he's gonna die! Oh wait never mind"

Kishi's been hinting at NaruSaku left and right but it sucks that when Naruto is in his most dire situation there's no hint in Sakura's mind that she actually cares about him more than a friend

eh10ut.jpg

#83 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:42 PM

funny for SS fans... they exptected that Sakura comes to know about sasuke's condition from Madara but she's currently in the kamui dimension. Meantime, Sasuke is going to be healed by Kabuto and Karin. I guess that Kishimoto ruined their headcanon theories  :lmao: 

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#84 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:48 PM

Why did Kishi even bring Sakura along? This entire thing feels like a somewhat missed opportunity
"Oh no he's gonna die! Oh wait never mind"

Kishi's been hinting at NaruSaku left and right but it sucks that when Naruto is in his most dire situation there's no hint in Sakura's mind that she actually cares about him more than a friend

Well, it seems like I meet my opposite. Don't take it as offensive, it's meant as a joke. But my point is patience and right now, yours is gone. In fact, why this chapter get you this boiling point when Naruto isn't even presented. Well minus a parallel. I don't get it.

#85 awesome sauce dude

awesome sauce dude

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:52 PM

Can't wait to see gai kick some major ass. As for narusaku I think we might get a moment in the next 2-3 chapters, and if we don't then we don't. It's not the end of the world

#86 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:55 PM

Can't wait to see gai kick some major ass. As for narusaku I think we might get a moment in the next 2-3 chapters, and if we don't then we don't. It's not the end of the world

Quite honestly, I'm good. Anyway, still funny how the awakening still hasn't happen for both side as well as their respective love interests being right next to them. How convenient. Just be patience. I like to see it as a break for pairing fans.

#87 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:55 PM

Not Team 7 - I think Kishimoto is way more attached to this team than his audience is. 

I heard kishi didn't know how to continue taka / he's not interested in writing their future routes, but his editor made him to do it.

Oh yeah - I knew that scene back at the bridge was fishy! Kabuto was collecting dna from Sakura's four-tails wound, not just healing her so they could beat Akatsuki, like he said. So file him away as another one with some tangible kyuubi connection, whether anything comes of it or not.

huh?

Edited by Hanabi, 05 March 2014 - 02:56 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#88 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:56 PM

As much as I hate the idea of Sasuke getting the Rinnengan, it does make sense. I don't like the fact that he's just handed power-ups left and right without deserving them or working for them. But the fact of the matter is he desperately needs power in order to go up against Naruto. Naruto just with half of Kurama inside of him would humiliate Sasuke. The fight would be something like this : Sasuke uses Susanoo, Naruto goes Bijuu mode attacks Sasuke and the fight is over. Naruto wins flawless victory. It wouldn't be a fight, it would be a bloodbath.

Not just Rinnegan but also Senju Dna and Sage mode, pretty much Kishi give him all the asspulls possible in order for him to fight Naruto as an equal and being honest if Naruto doesnt become the next Sage of the Six Paths he doesnt stand a chance against Sasuke.

Sasuke with Rinnegan only enforces the idea of Naruto being the ultimate Jinchuuriki.

Naruto Sage of Six paths vs Sasuke Asspull Master with all the powerups possible.

Which means that there wont be a Naruto game after the story ends because Naruto and Sasuke will be broken.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 05 March 2014 - 02:58 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#89 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:00 PM

Karin - Whatever bond or Karin/Sasuke shipping Kishimoto hinted at in the last few chapters is finished now. Karin is at a complete distance from Sasuke, no closer than any of the other Not Team 7 members, and she's being her normal Karin self about Kabuto's return. She's totally lost focus on Sasuke. Parallel this to Sakura-Naruto, and Sakura would not have jumped back, lost focus and be loud-mouthing about a new-comer. She'd be focused on Naruto, and demanding everyone else's silence and attention until he was showing signs of true recovery. If Kishi wished to further develop her role as a future companion for Sasuke, having her mature and recognize true love after having almost lost it, then that opportunity is quickly closing..

Funny how I thought exactly the same.

@pepsi

You know, it would be totally possible that the epiphany will not happen now.

If you put yourself at Kishi's place, you wouldn't want to ruin your suspense 'til the very end of the story...

As much as I want something that prove NaruSaku now, and as much as I want to see them act toward the other like a real couple, I think Kishi might do that only at the very end.

I totally see something like that happening :

Naruto and Sasuke have fought together.

Naruto won.

Naruto is the hokage.

Sasuke is friendly with Naruto and Sakura again.

Naruto is happy, Sakura is happy.

They are together, talking.

And then Naruto leaves for a reason, looking at Sasuke and Sakura with mixed feelings. Sad and happy at the same time. Resigned.

Sakura is talking with Sasuke, and then, she realises something's missing.

She realises that Sasuke is not like Naruto.

She realises that she loves to be with Naruto.

And then, she leaves.

She turns her back to Sasuke and she goes to Naruto.

That could happen.

Edited by Otaru, 05 March 2014 - 03:15 PM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#90 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:07 PM

I heard kishi didn't know how to continue taka / he's not interested in writing their future routes, but his editor made him to do it.
huh?

No, he was forced to write a battle for Taka that led to Kisame, which he didn't anything but let anime handled it. I guess the editor wants anime to work o something so yeah.

#91 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:19 PM

Well, it seems like I meet my opposite. Don't take it as offensive, it's meant as a joke. But my point is patience and right now, yours is gone. In fact, why this chapter get you this boiling point when Naruto isn't even presented. Well minus a parallel. I don't get it.

Yeah I am getting pretty impatient here. yes we don't know if there is going to be an NS moment or not hence why I said I "doubt it" i'm speculating based on the impression i've got so far. of-course if anyone wants to debunk these statements I more than welcome them since that's why I even bring up these opposing arguments, so as to establish that there are less problems in the way.

eh10ut.jpg

#92 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:23 PM

Yeah I am getting pretty impatient here. yes we don't know if there is going to be an NS moment or not hence why I said I "doubt it" i'm speculating based on the impression i've got so far. of-course if anyone wants to debunk these statements I more than welcome them since that's why I even bring up these opposing arguments, so as to establish that there are less problems in the way.

It's just that the timing is rather off to think this way. It was to give us the update on Sasuke, which is funny because I did say Naruto's situation was more complex than Sasuke. In a way, proves to show more priority. Anyway, we got to wait longer. Enjoy our cooldown.

#93 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:24 PM

I originally was gonna comment earlier, but I fell asleep before the chapter even came out  :sweat:

Anyway, the healing of Sasuke only implies he'll get the Rinnegan (which hardly seems special at this point) as Kabuto said thanks to his Medical Ninjutsu and Hashirama's cells. If Sasuke gets Sage mode, then it truly is an asspull. Anyway a lot of people everywhere we speculating Guy would go full 8 gates and sacrifice himself, but what better way to make an exit then fighting for the sake of the world? 

@Pepsi ~ You do realize Karin is kinda pointless now too right? Pretty sure Kishi did this more as a foreshadow then anything related to saving lives. At least Sakura has been keeping Naruto alive, all Karin was doing was tracking Sasuke. Both are watching the guys that started this war save the lives of the ones they wanted to keep for themselves 

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#94 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:26 PM

No, he was forced to write a battle for Taka that led to Kisame, which he didn't anything but let anime handled it. I guess the editor wants anime to work o something so yeah.

oh thanks for telling. i thought kishi didn't have anything to do with the anime.. i remember he said he only watch some episodes..

Edited by Hanabi, 05 March 2014 - 03:26 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#95 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:27 PM

It's just that the timing is rather off to think this way. It was to give us the update on Sasuke, which is funny because I did say Naruto's situation was more complex than Sasuke. In a way, proves to show more priority. Anyway, we got to wait longer. Enjoy our cooldown.

I was fine with that I just think it was pointless for 3/4ths of the chapter to focus on something that could have just as easily been skipped over (7 gates Gai vs. Juubidara) 

eh10ut.jpg

#96 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:37 PM

@pepsi

If you put yourself at Kishi's place, you wouldn't want to ruin your suspense 'til the very end of the story...

As much as I want something that prove NaruSaku now, and as much as I want to see them act toward the other like a real couple, I think Kishi might do that only at the very end.

Naruto won.

Naruto is the hokage.

And then Naruto leaves for a reason, looking at Sasuke and Sakura with mixed feelings. Sad and happy at the same time. Resigned.

And then, she leaves.

That could happen.

So...I was not the only who thought of this relationship in a similar pattern. Even I think something of that sort might happen.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#97 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:41 PM

oh thanks for telling. i thought kishi didn't have anything to do with the anime.. i remember he said he only watch some episodes..

He doesn't. I just think he was told do so for them.

I was fine with that I just think it was pointless for 3/4ths of the chapter to focus on something that could have just as easily been skipped over (7 gates Gai vs. Juubidara) 

Well, it has accomplished two parts:
-Establish the power feat of Madara
-Give Gai a reason to go to death gate.

It would have been odd to go full leveled suicide risk without trying out the second last gate. Plus it will tell us that the last gate will gap hugely to the 7th gate. So yeah, that's the case.

#98 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:44 PM

i'd like to see a guy-lee tag team, too bad the tsunade-sakura tag team was so short..

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#99 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:51 PM

Hm, I wonder how the alliance doing...

#100 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:02 PM

@pepsi

Naruto won.

Naruto is the hokage.

And then, she leaves.

That could happen.

As much as i'd like that, I don't think Sasuke will be allowed to roam the village considering the kitten he's responsible for. Also Karin would likely be guarding Sasuke like a dog.

eh10ut.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users