• This topic is locked This topic is locked
201 replies to this topic

#81 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:56 PM

Not trying to predict here. I want to be surprised. I read it twice now and I don't know where it's heading to. Didn't realize that Madara explained that he was too arrogant to fight Bijuus alone, so now he has to play smart. This guy is freaking crazy. Coco Puff must be his go to breakfast.

Lol, hey I eat that cereal. I dont understand why tobirama,hiruzen and hashi are just standing there doing nothing. Your edos, he cant do anything to you.

Edited by Kster95, 17 December 2013 - 04:57 PM.

43iduct.jpg

#82 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,362 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:00 PM

I don't know why, but I keep getting the feeling that chapter 660 will be the next big narusaku moment.

You have been listening to James on the podcasts haven't you?:-P

#83 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:04 PM

Lol, hey I eat that cereal. I dont understand why tobirama,hiruzen and hashi are just standing there doing nothing. Your edos, he cant do anything to you.

Lol. So do I.

Tobirama: Why can't I just help already???

Hiruzen: It's not the plot point yet. Next chapter should be right. Those Bijuus are getting absorbed.

Hashirama: It's all about timing. Sure is depressing though....T_T

Lol. Wait....No....I won't get my hopes up. Sorry, James. I won't think this, because the more I do, the more it won't happen.

#84 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,362 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:09 PM

Lol. So do I.

Tobirama: Why can't I just help already???
Hiruzen: It's not the plot point yet. Next chapter should be right. Those Bijuus are getting absorbed.
Hashirama: It's all about timing. Sure is depressing though....T_T

Lol. Wait....No....I won't get my hopes up. Sorry, James. I won't think this, because the more I do, the more it won't happen.

I'm being cautious and waiting for the chapter to see if it will have a NS moment. But if it does well best way to end the year and probably an I told you so.

#85 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:17 PM

I'm being cautious and waiting for the chapter to see if it will have a NS moment. But if it does well best way to end the year and probably an I told you so.

I know. Just remain neutral. My key to victory.

So when are we getting the next one?

#86 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:18 PM

Hashirama is incapped by Madara's rods and had his sage mode drained

Tobirama is nowhere right now, maybe trying to help his brother

Hiruzen isnt strong enough

Minato is a lefty, he cant do much with only 1 arm.

The edo hokages are in a way unable to help, if madara goes jinchurki, then they are in danger of the creation and destruction techniques to nullify the regeneration of an edo tensei.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#87 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,422 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:24 PM

Well that, and I remember like back in February or March people were making predictions about possible Narusaku moments happening in the manga, 631 and 660 were also in that list too.  Of course I'm also being neutral about this topic myself until it actually happens. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 17 December 2013 - 05:25 PM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#88 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,362 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:30 PM

Well that, and I remember like back in February or March people were making predictions about possible Narusaku moments happening in the manga, 631 and 660 were also in that list too.  Of course I'm also being neutral about this topic myself until it actually happens.

I see yeah that's the best thing to do.

#89 Sinedd

Sinedd

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:45 PM

Madara summons the Gedo Statue but somebody has to protect the Bijuu (Killer Bee or Naruto)...hope we won't see that damn tug war again, sucks!
I know Obito is an Uchiha, but he just can't live much long! No way!

#90 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:55 PM

We dont know if Kurama gets pulled out and Bee dies yet, but we are more worried about Kishi repeating the same stuff we saw with obito but with madara. I would see it as an irony though if Madara does become the jinchurki and it ends up overtaking him, that would be funny, it was only due to obitos love for rin he was able to overcome the juubi in his mind, Madara has no love left, just malice and ambition to finish his own selfish dream so I wonder,  a man more evil than Obito, what will happen to him? Control it by sheer force or could madara have miscalculated and be overwhealmed by the juubi?

At least I can say this: The finale this year is going to be much much much better than last year, no pairing things at all, 615 drove every ns and nh fan insane only for it to be very underwealming, only hope that this year the 3 week break is a much better situation in which we are anxious to see the new action unfold. Besides we got 631 later past 615, so still NS is in good standings. It would be very neat if we did get a NS moment with Sakura reflecting on what Chiyo told her about a Jinchurki getting extracted, if she has a thought about naruto dying, I'd love to see her concern for him but its mostly going to be just how naruto gets saved or not next chapter. He will live regardless he is an uzumaki but our cliffhanger will be naruto is down with kurama extracted or something else but Naruto at least is free.

#91 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:56 PM

Guys, what if naruto just gets rid of his biju mode? LOL... Not sure if the plot will allow that but the smart thing to do would be to just dispel kurama's body.

#92 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:06 PM

Hashirama is incapped by Madara's rods and had his sage mode drained
Tobirama is nowhere right now, maybe trying to help his brother
Hiruzen isnt strong enough
Minato is a lefty, he cant do much with only 1 arm.

The edo hokages are in a way unable to help, if madara goes jinchurki, then they are in danger of the creation and destruction techniques to nullify the regeneration of an edo tensei.

Tobirama could simply pull the rods out and the 3 could launch an attack against him and stop him from becoming the jin. Hiruzen might not be strong enough but there isnt anything Madara can do to hurt him. But as others have said its plot.

43iduct.jpg

#93 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:14 PM

Guys, what if naruto just gets rid of his biju mode? LOL... Not sure if the plot will allow that but the smart thing to do would be to just dispel kurama's body.

That is a good idea....or sound like it. I think it's attached regardless.

#94 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:17 PM

Tobirama could simply pull the rods out and the 3 could launch an attack against him and stop him from becoming the jin. Hiruzen might not be strong enough but there isnt anything Madara can do to hurt him. But as others have said its plot.

and plot is the strongest weapon on any story.

Plot is what dictates why the main cannot die, naruto still has to fight sasuke so both of them will live. Sakura is part of team 7 and has a role in this finale for team 7, she will not die.

Plot made Shikamaru grow up after Asuma died

Plot made Tsunade the hokage

Plot made Madara such an evil jackwad.

Plot is the most powerful and evil thing in the naruto universe, otherwise Kishi is saying "Dance my puppets!"

But yes, I doubt a NS moment would suddenly just come forth but consider this: the propsect of naruto losing kurama, getting his bijuu extracted is very high now. Just like when we saw Naruto seeing Obitos memories of Rin, there was a lot of potential for another connection, another relation, had naruto said how he felt about sakura to obito as he did about rin, that would have been it. Yes it didnt happen, but if it did, it would still have been in complete context with Obitos character and narutos goal and ways of just trusting others not going down the dark road obito did. So what about the current situation? Its if Naruto gets kurama yanked out, this could be some big emotional event on many characters, but the one who knows this most is Sakura, she was there and scared at the prospect of this happening to naruto, way back before any even big issues or pairing wars really even esculated, this was years before Hinatas pain moment and Sakuras hug, then 469 put the pairing war into full force. Kushinas foreshadow esculated the pairing war further, but since that foreshadow has been linked to sakura, things are pointing to NS. But on this case, if naruto is to lose Kurama next chapter, be exhausted to the point of near death, even though his uzumaki stamina would allow him to survive, the impact of seeing him in such pain, it could be a big emotional toll on Sakura. The situation is she doesnt need to worry about Sasuke, she doesnt even trust him. So what is her view on how Naruto being subjected to this, if it finally occured, how would she react? Sakuras next action may suprise many people unlike us. Is the moment granted to happen? No its more likely to just not happen, but its possible because its still in context with the current situation, hero is about to get seriously hurt in a method from the villian in a way the hero and heroine learned long ago would generally kill anyone else in the same situation. Sakura thinks naruto will die she doesnt know about the stamina aspect but its still a reason for her to be perfectly frightened for his wellbeing more than ever.

#95 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:44 PM

I feel like this continuous battle against both Obito and Madara is in a state of repetition. Every time that Naruto and/or the alliance seem to make progress the villains just pull some new power out. It's exhausting, especially since only an average of 16 pages come out a week with every chapter.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#96 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:23 PM

For the same reason why Obito didnt get the kyuubi before instead of using it to destroy the village.

Plot demands.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 17 December 2013 - 07:24 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#97 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:58 PM

Got a chance to read the chapter finally and as always Madara is showing why he is always so damn OP. Can't something bad happen to him for once? I mean like he screws up and it gives the Alliance the opening they need? Then again that might be asking for too much, but I'm concerned for Naruto. He could have Kurama extracted next chapter which would ultimately kill him. D:

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#98 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:10 PM

finally naruto will lose kurama which will give sakura good development

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#99 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:11 PM

I should ask: whether it happens here or not, until this war is over, will Naruto lose Kuruma?

#100 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:46 PM

Mmm maybe if Naruto temporary dies, Obito might resurrect him. Dunno if he can still do that.

aw9vkj.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users