406 replies to this topic

#81 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Sep 11 2012, 07:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's not because we want Tsunade to die, but because Kishimoto finally grew some balls and decided to kill an character. An series can become quite predictable and boring if the author don't have the courage to kill an main charcter.

I think it's because her death (assuming she dies here) has been expected for a long time. With Jiriaya dying, Orochimaru "dying (whatever you want to call what he keeps doing)," and the whole deal about surpassing the old generation, people have been predicting her death for ages.

I'll believe it when I see it, but I think that is a bigger reason why people aren't phased.

As far as having ball...nah. This doesn't count. She falls into one of the categories he has been willing to off for awhile: The elderly.

He's had no problem offing the villainous, the elderly, and the completely irrelevant. Wake me when he offs one of the K11.

#82 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:15 PM

Someone just pointed this out:

When Obito said that Nagato was supposed to use the resurrection jutsu "for me", he actually did not refer to Madara - the one he had in mind was Rin.

What would his eternal paradise be worth to him, without Rin in it?

All along he has planned to double-cross Madara...

There was always something off with Obito's plan, and I think this explains it best. Kabuto probably knew that Obito was Tobi all along. With a little investigation, he probably figured out that Obito's plan with Nagato was to revive Rin and live together with her under Mugen Tsukuyomi because Rin meant the whole world to him.

Proof of that would be this page here:

Kabuto was clearly suspicious of Obito's plan, which he shared his suspicions with Madara.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#83 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:20 PM

i prefer tsunade to die because what's the point of a war if no one important dies, half of the amry is dead and no one that belongs to naruto's circle is dead.

Yeah, it's kind of amazing how that works out isn't it? What are the odds?

#84 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:22 PM

/\ interesting a_plotting.gif ..he did mention that obito had a change of plan or that he was too quick in this chapter too rght

#85 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:44 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Sep 11 2012, 06:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There was always something off with Obito's plan, and I think this explains it best. Kabuto probably knew that Obito was Tobi all along. With a little investigation, he probably figured out that Obito's plan with Nagato was to revive Rin and live together with her under Mugen Tsukuyomi because Rin meant the whole world to him.

Kabuto was clearly suspicious of Obito's plan, which he shared his suspicions with Madara.

It's true, there's really something odd about Obito's plan, i haven't think about that too much, and Madara like felt something strange too cause when i was reading, 601 chapter, that Madara was questioning Obito about his plan and we see in a panel asking himself what is precisely happening and somehow Obito has kind of hesitated for a bit when he was trying to answer him plus it seems that Obito is somehow trying to set a trap or something for Madara. In the quoted page, Kabuto is trying to say something that he expects Madara to do along the plan but is unsure if he'll do it, doesn't seem that there's a trap plan set for Madara to fall for it from the ones that are fighting with him especially Obito ?
It could be nothing but that i have rethink it, it made sense somehow.

Edited by T XD, 11 September 2012 - 03:58 PM.

#86 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:06 PM

I finally got caught up.
TSUNADE.
NO.
WHAT THE HELL.
WHY.
;_;

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#87 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:16 PM

/\ because it's for the better good fu.png
laugh.gif sry i couldn't help myself i just had to say that
but really what is with you guys considering she's dead already rolleyes.gif kishi could make ann a$$pull and make her live

#88 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:20 PM

QUOTE (Jake @ Sep 11 2012, 12:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And on a side note it was explained by Kakashi that when a Shadow Clone is dispersed/destroyed/released the jutsu's user as the main mind would learn what the Shadow Clone learned, the other clones would be unaffected.

Actually as you can see here when the clone disperses all the clones not just the original learnt what he learnt here So if he just created a clone and dispersed then he would essentially tell the original what happens.

I am surprised that all this time the one fighting Obito and Madara is actually just a clone, so where is the original? does this mean that Kurama only reconsilled with the clone and original might still hold a grudge against him? (i'm still confused about Kurama and Naruto's clones, do they communicate with a clone of Kurama or the original, and if it's the original, does that mean if Kurama knows about the Kages he will have told the original Naruto?

The fact that Naruto was a clone all this time completely throws me off...I wonder if this was mistranslated, will have to wait for Mangastreams version.

Nooooo!!!!! I don't want Tsunade to die, she's survived so much and she finally looked badarse, can't have her dying on us now....I wonder if we'll get some final words from her to pass onto Shizune, Naruto and Sakura? Maybe pass on title of Hokage to Naruto and pass the Slug Contract to Sakura? Same was Jiraiya's legacy lived on, I hope Tsunade's Legacy lives on in Sakura and we see her surpass her master soon...which will hopefully include her having the slug contract.

iAnby7W.gif

#89 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:26 PM

Wait, where is the real Naruto?

Wow, Tsunade, I did no see thay coming. She didn't get the usual flashback treatment, although she did get to see Dan. I've always hated how Kishimoto had to kill off Jiraiya, while Orochimaru was brought back to life. I wouldn't mind if Tsunade was in a permanent coma or something, I would hate how she is killed off so abruptly.

QUOTE (Codus N @ Sep 12 2012, 03:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice find. Why is he staring down his shirt

Edited by Nefertieh, 11 September 2012 - 04:29 PM.

Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#90 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Sep 11 2012, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually as you can see here when the clone disperses all the clones not just the original learnt what he learnt here So if he just created a clone and dispersed then he would essentially tell the original what happens.

I am surprised that all this time the one fighting Obito and Madara is actually just a clone, so where is the original? does this mean that Kurama only reconsilled with the clone and original might still hold a grudge against him? (i'm still confused about Kurama and Naruto's clones, do they communicate with a clone of Kurama or the original, and if it's the original, does that mean if Kurama knows about the Kages he will have told the original Naruto?

The fact that Naruto was a clone all this time completely throws me off...I wonder if this was mistranslated, will have to wait for Mangastreams version.

Nooooo!!!!! I don't want Tsunade to die, she's survived so much and she finally looked badarse, can't have her dying on us now....I wonder if we'll get some final words from her to pass onto Shizune, Naruto and Sakura? Maybe pass on title of Hokage to Naruto and pass the Slug Contract to Sakura? Same was Jiraiya's legacy lived on, I hope Tsunade's Legacy lives on in Sakura and we see her surpass her master soon...which will hopefully include her having the slug contract.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tsunade gave Sakura the slug contract off screen during her training. I think Naruto would be too busy fighting Madara to be able to see Tsunade before she dies, but perhaps Sakura if she happens to pass through there.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#91 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:36 PM

I think the original naruto was fighting against Obito and somehow in a moment made a clone and gone somewhere, hopefully to the kages or planning an attack.

I think Madara was staring down his shirt is because there's some weakness in there, like his body is not complete.

Edited by T XD, 11 September 2012 - 04:39 PM.

#92 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:38 PM

The original can't be in Tobi's alternate universe, can he?

#93 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:40 PM

probably but i'm guessing where this is going to, naruto will do his talk and "obito" will go to the good side and help them do defeat madara.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#94 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:42 PM

QUOTE (Nefertieh @ Sep 11 2012, 07:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The original can't be in Tobi's alternate universe, can he?

Woaw, it could be and is going to talk to him and maybe fight with him after.

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Sep 11 2012, 07:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
probably but i'm guessing where this is going to, naruto will do his talk and "obito" will go to the good side and help them do defeat madara.

Yea, to defeat Madara in a way or another if this turn out to be the event.

Edited by T XD, 11 September 2012 - 04:46 PM.

#95 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Sep 12 2012, 04:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good theory. :o But can Obito hear Naruto from his alternate relm? It seems like Obito may redeem himself by protecting Naruto and Kakashi from Madara.

#96 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:50 PM

QUOTE (Nefertieh @ Sep 11 2012, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good theory. :o But can Obito hear Naruto from his alternate relm? It seems like Obito may redeem himself by protecting Naruto and Kakashi from Madara.

Obito is going to be redeemed in the end. How ? Mainly from Kakashi but in this case where ? In Tobi's alternative universe seems pretty cool XD

#97 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:51 PM

too many questions and too many possibilities ..next chapter will probably be flashbacks of what happened between madara and obito , we might even find out what happened to rin happy.gif it might take a while before we fiindout what'll happen to the considering that the flashbacks may even take 2 to 3 chapters

T XD :maybe he would take both of them to the alternate universe so that they could fight without interruptions ,gai may tag along rolleyes.gif

Edited by candycane-chan, 11 September 2012 - 04:54 PM.

#98 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:59 PM

so....im wondering how naruto will be able to defeat them...............and im thinking nows a good time to try talk no jutsu.....XD

on a serious note :o where is naruto??? was that a clone?? did naruto go to find the kages......? if so.........naruto BETTER not hog tsunade.........give sakura some development.....!!!

will naruto try and find sakura??? so she can heal her first? before going to tsunade????....oh wait! isnt madara after him???

SO MANY QUESTIONS!!! arg.gif

Edited by merryGOflava, 11 September 2012 - 05:01 PM.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#99 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:03 PM

QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Sep 11 2012, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
too many questions and too many possibilities ..next chapter will probably be flashbacks of what happened between madara and obito , we might even find out what happened to rin happy.gif it might take a while before we fiindout what'll happen to the considering that the flashbacks may even take 2 to 3 chapters

T XD :maybe he would take both of them to the alternate universe so that they could fight without interruptions ,gai may tag along rolleyes.gif

If you mean by "he" as Obito, he won't do that cause they will fight with him more easily, not when he was in the alternate universe to make things pass through him when he fighting with him in the real world.
But if this case happened, Naruto would have willingly or unwillingly had been transported to the alternate universe of Obito and well, you know, some chatting between them and maybe a fight if Obito not returned to be a good guy.

Edited by T XD, 11 September 2012 - 05:06 PM.

#100 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:12 PM

I also think even if tsunade dies right now there are ways to birng her back later you know something like rinegan rebirth or something like that.
So she can die now and maybe after madara tobi fight she will be back wink.gif

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users