Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:18 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Apr 22 2012, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
part 3??? what would part 3 be about??

we are already toward the end of the manga :o

How do you know we're toward the end of the manga? You're making an awfully big assumption that the war will conclude everything.

As I've said in other threads, it follows to me that (thematically) there should be a part 3. Part 1 was introducing Naruto, the world of Naruto, and the major conflicts; part 2 is making Naruto into a powerful ninja and gaining him the respect of his fellow villagers; part 3 should be about Naruto learning how to be and being a leader, and not just a warrior, so he can fulfill that "hokage greater than all the hokage" pledge.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#82 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:57 AM

QUOTE (desaix @ Apr 23 2012, 03:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How do you know we're toward the end of the manga? You're making an awfully big assumption that the war will conclude everything.

As I've said in other threads, it follows to me that (thematically) there should be a part 3. Part 1 was introducing Naruto, the world of Naruto, and the major conflicts; part 2 is making Naruto into a powerful ninja and gaining him the respect of his fellow villagers; part 3 should be about Naruto learning how to be and being a leader, and not just a warrior, so he can fulfill that "hokage greater than all the hokage" pledge.

erm, Merry just means that Kishimoto himself said that it was reaching the climax... sweatdrop.gif

I would love a part 3... kinda.. confused.gif I mean.. this series has been going on way to long, I was a teen when I stated to watch, I'm going to be middle-aged or worse if this never ends.. arg.gif

( Is 25 years old, about to be 26 this thursaday.... a_dance.gif )

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#83 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:46 AM

QUOTE (KeikoxYusuke @ Apr 22 2012, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
erm, Merry just means that Kishimoto himself said that it was reaching the climax... sweatdrop.gif

I would love a part 3... kinda.. confused.gif I mean.. this series has been going on way to long, I was a teen when I stated to watch, I'm going to be middle-aged or worse if this never ends.. arg.gif

What interview was that? This is the first time I've heard that....

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#84 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:51 AM

QUOTE (KeikoxYusuke @ Apr 23 2012, 10:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Happy advanced birthday!

If part 3 is about Naruto learning to be a leader it would be very boring. If the war is over, who else could be the villain for there to be some action? It turn into a ninja slice of life.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#85 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:55 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Apr 22 2012, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Happy advanced birthday!

If part 3 is about Naruto learning to be a leader it would be very boring. If the war is over, who else could be the villain for there to be some action? It turn into a ninja slice of life.

I'm no advocate of Part 3, but there is potential. The story of the ten tails, the Sage of The 6 Paths, a bigger dynamic with his legacy etc. can be explored if left unclosed.

naruto.gif

1. "This is worthless NONSENSE."
2. "This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view..."
3. "True, but quite unimportant."
4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#86 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:01 AM

QUOTE (desaix @ Apr 23 2012, 03:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i can assume all i want!! >:U

just kidding~ anyway.........part 3 would be boring to me:D i dont wanna see naruto as a leader!! i wanna see him become a leader!! then maybe a chapter on how hes doing then the end!! >:D

though anything kishi makes would probably make me happy anyway biggrin.gif

Edited by merryGOflava, 23 April 2012 - 05:01 AM.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#87 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:40 PM

I'd love a part 3,

I always like how the characters come up with new and stronger powers then before.
I mean how many chapters are as awesome as seeing Sakura splitting the ground for the first time?

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#88 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:03 PM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Apr 23 2012, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd love a part 3,

I always like how the characters come up with new and stronger powers then before.
I mean how many chapters are as awesome as seeing Sakura splitting the ground for the first time?

Several, actually. Such as seeing Sasuke use Amaterasu for the first time, or seeing Naruto master nine-tails chakra mode.
On the morning of Wednesday, April 11th, 2012, my Aunt Karla passed away. She was my mother's baby sister, and my coolest aunt when I was a kid. She was the best babysitter ever, and she was like an older sister to me.

Karly, I don't know if you can hear this. I am not a believer, I haven't been since Sheryl died. But if you can, I want you to know that I'm truly sorry for everything bad I've ever said about you. When you were suffering, I should have been there to help you. I should have visited. I should have encouraged you to leave the house and get a job, to be active and alive the way you used to be.

I promise that I will do everything that I can to be successful and a good person, to make you proud the way you would have wanted me to. No matter what I said, I loved you. And I will always love you. Rest in Peace, you will never be forgotten.

#89 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Apr 23 2012, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Several, actually. Such as seeing Sasuke use Amaterasu for the first time, or seeing Naruto master nine-tails chakra mode.

It was a figure of speach, it's mostly seeing how the characters have developed and their new powers (like one piece after the war of the best).

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#90 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Apr 23 2012, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd love a part 3,

Agreed. That moment was just amazing. I especially thought it was funny how Naruto thought that he should be careful not to anger Sakura, otherwise she might kill him. biggrin.gif

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#91 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE (TerrorKing @ Apr 23 2012, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Agreed. That moment was just amazing. I especially thought it was funny how Naruto thought that he should be careful not to anger Sakura, otherwise she might kill him. biggrin.gif

Correction. She will kill him. heheelq7.png

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#92 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:03 PM

Better correction: instead of killing him, she will castrate him! heheelq7.png

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#93 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:21 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Apr 23 2012, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Better think twice, then.

#94 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:36 AM

I keep thinking about it and I think I have an idea. If Tsunade dies, she could leave a message for Sakura in a slug to give to her where she could learn those moves. Maybe not Sage mode per say, but something to pass down to her other than chakra manipulation medic ninjutsu. There also has to be a way for someone to improve their chakra reserves other than experiments and self-mutilation. (Someone might question that why not just give it to Shizune and I protest saying why not just give it Sakura?)

Too bad it wasn't like Dragonball Z where characters get stronger after every defeat. I think Vegeta said one time that a Saiyan gets stronger if they are close to death and manage to live.

I am also wondering if Sakura might have learned something, but never perfected it which is why she never used it. The fact that she is busy all time i a good reason wy she hasn't really practiced it.

(Heh, this is my 1,343rd post. This might not mean much to most of you, but I have a certain affinity with 343.)

Edited by James S Cassidy, 24 April 2012 - 01:37 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#95 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:04 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Apr 23 2012, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I keep thinking about it and I think I have an idea. If Tsunade dies, she could leave a message for Sakura in a slug to give to her where she could learn those moves. Maybe not Sage mode per say, but something to pass down to her other than chakra manipulation medic ninjutsu. There also has to be a way for someone to improve their chakra reserves other than experiments and self-mutilation. (Someone might question that why not just give it to Shizune and I protest saying why not just give it Sakura?)

Too bad it wasn't like Dragonball Z where characters get stronger after every defeat. I think Vegeta said one time that a Saiyan gets stronger if they are close to death and manage to live.

I am also wondering if Sakura might have learned something, but never perfected it which is why she never used it. The fact that she is busy all time i a good reason wy she hasn't really practiced it.

(Heh, this is my 1,343rd post. This might not mean much to most of you, but I have a certain affinity with 343.)

(343 studios?)

Maybe thats a possibility. Its not a longshot, and I can honestly see it happen.

#96 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:13 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Apr 24 2012, 01:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well that's not a very good idea. If they can't reproduce, then how are they going to make little NS babies?! tongue.gif

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ Apr 23 2012, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Correction. She will kill him. heheelq7.png

Indeed. I can't speak for everyone, but I think that for most guys, death would be preferable to castration. emoticon_monocle.gif

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#97 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE (TerrorKing @ Apr 24 2012, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well that's not a very good idea. If they can't reproduce, then how are they going to make little NS babies?! tongue.gif

What better way to threatening Naruto in the "most" loving and tendering way for Sakura when they are married? tongue.gif Naruto will probably accept death over castration, but for Sakura, its the other way around. wink.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#98 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:53 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Apr 24 2012, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What better way to threatening Naruto in the "most" loving and tendering way for Sakura when they are married? tongue.gif Naruto will probably accept death over castration, but for Sakura, its the other way around. wink.gif

No, because Sakura secretly wants 10 NS babies. heheelq7.png

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#99 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:05 AM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ Apr 24 2012, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Naruto would definitely enjoy "helping" with that goal laugh.gif.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#100 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:00 AM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ Apr 24 2012, 12:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Only 10? Screw that, make an entire army.

Sakura's...thing...will turn into a stargate where babies just materialize out of it.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users